The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A parasitical tale

(Reuters) Denis Wilson the young self-made multimillionaire was killed in a jet ski accident yesterday when he was involved in a head-on collision with another jet ski travelling in the opposite direction. Mr. Williams was twenty-nine years old, was unmarried and had no near relatives. It is rumoured that his vast fortune will be distributed between several charities.

Of all the idiots on this planet I must be the greatest. I had the best host that I have had in several hundred years and then, by playing silly buggers, I went and got him killed. As a result I was left with very limited time to find a temporary host or I too would expire. As I intended to use this temporary host to provide me with my next permanent host, I needed to find a young female who was fertile. Preferably one who has just conceived, and then I would be able to take over her child before it had any time to develop a personality of its own.

Of course without a host I am seriously enfeebled and all my telepathic functions are gone. To be honest, I can barely see. The first few females that I encountered were not suitable for various reasons, age being the most prominent. Finally I found a likely one: a fifteen-year-old female who went by the name of Lindy. Subtly I entered her mind, making no effort to control her; I was far too weak to try that. First I had to rest and regenerate. A temporary host, one that already has a personality of its own, is difficult to control and I needed to be fit before she realised that I was there. However I did have enough strength to make a few modifications to her before I relaxed.

She was not quite in the fertile part of her monthly cycle so I advanced that. Within two days she would ovulate. The human female produces a small amount of the male sex hormone, testosterone. It occurs as her body breaks down some other hormones. It was a relatively easy job to increase the amount of testosterone in her body and cause her to become very horny. That done, I most gratefully began to revitalize myself by entering an almost comatose state.

I revived, feeling much more alert some twelve hours later as my host woke up. Surreptitiously, I searched her memories. She was a singleton, of parents who had procreated rather late in their lives. She was thus slightly spoiled and allowed to have her own way too much. The family were on holiday in the Caribbean, and this was the first year she had been given any form of freedom from parental control. She was wilful and headstrong, both traits which should be to my advantage when it came to getting her pregnant.

She stood naked before the full-length mirror at the foot of her bed and admired herself. What I saw met with my approval, a slim teenage body, narrow waist but nice wide childbearing hips. She had a cute ponytail of blond hair and a tiny blond bush adorned her pussy, which looked totally unused. A little deeper searching of her mind revealed no attempts at masturbation. Good, she would never know what hit her. Her breasts were at the ‘small but pert’ stage of development, but they would fill out nicely as soon as her belly started to swell. As she turned to get dressed I monitored her thoughts.

This summer she had discovered that her young body now had a remarkable effect on adult males. Currently she was being an almighty cock-tease to one of the hotel staff at the beach centre. According to her memories he was in his mid twenties, very muscular, had a tendency to become tongue-tied when she posed in front of him; oh, and he was as black as buggery. I have had a half-cast host before so I had no objection to him impregnating her. Besides, interracial breeding produces genetically stronger offspring. My wait was not long; she consumed an early breakfast and caught the first shuttle bus to the beach centre. She had chosen only a rather skimpy bikini, which was ideal for my purposes. Most of the other teenagers who had been on the bus with her ran to book up for the water skiing while she headed for the jetty. There her admirer, dressed only in a T-shirt and baggy shorts, was running the sailboats that day. These were small, two-man craft, called a ‘Sunfish’. The rules required that a hotel guest must first receive lessons from a staff member before taking a boat out, so for the first time I usurped my host and took control of her body. Her reaction was typical; she went into a state of shock and retreated to the back of her mind, fully convinced that ‘it was all a dream’. This was fine by me as she required a minimum of supervision in that state.

Using her body as if it was my own I approached her admirer, whose name was Copper, and asked him for sailing lessons. He gulped twice, and then consented to my request. Out of curiosity I had a brief look at his thoughts. Although he fancied younger girls, he had never dared try it on with any of the hotel guests. However he was well qualified for the position of inseminator, his fecundity could not be questioned as he had already sired several offspring from an assortment of local females. As Lindy was only a temporary host my powers were not yet at full strength and all I could do was insert some thoughts into his head. Just little seeds, but in a fertile mind like his, they would soon grow. What, he began to wonder, did Lindy look like naked? Would she be able to take him? Was she a screamer or a moaner? He seemed to be slightly dazed as she helped him launch the boat from the beach. As we did so I noticed that he, like many Negroes, had a really fantastic butt.

The ‘lesson’ was a charade from the start. He sat in the stern with the sheet, the rope leading to the boom, in one hand and the rudder in the other. The wind filled the sail and we moved quickly away from the beach. Not wishing to frighten Copper too much I started slowly. His biceps bulged beautifully, straining the thin materiel of the T-shirt sleeves. Admiringly I reached out and touched his arm, feeling the powerful muscle ripple under the skin. “Oh, you have such muscular arms,” I made her gush.

Copper looked slightly embarrassed, but made no move to stop me. Emboldened I moved her hand to his thigh, just slightly inside the leg of his shorts. The mass of muscle here was much greater. Copper now wore a petrified look and I had a tiny peek at his thoughts. He was desperately trying not to get an erection. Deviously I moved the hand further up his thigh. This galvanised him into action and he pushed her hand away. I let my disappointment show on Lindy’s face.

“We’re too close to the shore, wait until we round the headland,” he said, restoring my faith in him.

Dutifully I waited kissing him on his bicep with her soft young lips, then as we rounded the headland I replaced her hand; it contrasted agreeably with his black skin. Soon it was nicely ensconced in the wide leg of his shorts. He was not wearing any underwear, but the shorts had a sort of ‘built-in’ jockstrap made of a light mesh. Slowly I traced the outline of his manhood through the mesh. My, my, Lindy’s first ride was going to make her eyes water and no mistake, young Copper was loaded for bear. I would have to do some work to prepare her for him. His manhood began to pump up and I could feel the pounding of his pulse as it inflated. Carefully I slid her fingers inside the mesh and came into direct contact with it. Copper groaned. Gently I encircled the shaft and slid her hand down to the head of the organ. He had not been circumcised, good. This would make stimulating him that much easier.

I took a moment out to observe my host’s mind. She was still not sure if it was reality or a dream. However the excess testosterone in her system was already at work, she wanted to do more than just touch it, she wanted to see it. Not a difficult wish for me to grant, since we were now well out of sight of the beach centre. I moved her until she was kneeling between his legs and then I ran her fingers round the inside of the waistband of his shorts, pulling it gently away from his skin and downwards. As I did so he helpfully raised his buttocks allowing me to pull his shorts down beyond his knees.

His manhood, freed from its entrapment, sprung to attention. I swear that it was even blacker than the rest of him. This gave my host such a fright that despite my controls on her, she managed to gasp. Lovingly I took the shaft in both of her hands and tenderly pulled back his foreskin, revealing the head of it. Instantly the smell of a sexually aroused male filled the air. As this aroma also contains pheromones which stimulate the female, I caused her to inhale and savour the bouquet. Lindy’s pulse began to speed up and I noticed a slight shake in her hands as I used them to guide the head of Copper’s cock to her lips. As he opened his muscular thighs to allow her head to slip between them Lindy at last began to fight back, desperately trying to avoid taking his organ into her mouth. However I was strong enough to stop her and her soft lips were caressing the smooth glans before she knew what was happening. For good measure I ran her tongue up and down the eye of his cock and then all the way round the edge of the head.

“Oh God no! You shouldn’t be doing that,” Copper gasped.

As her mouth was full I didn’t bother to reply. I have had both male and female hosts so I am fully conversant with both giving and receiving oral sex, something that Copper was quick to appreciate. Unfortunately my powers over her body could not induce her to ovulate so soon, or I could have had him inseminate her there and then; but I could use the time to establish a relationship with him. Using all my skills I took the young negro to the edge of ecstasy and held him there.

Eventually he managed to mutter, “Do you know what will happen if you keep on doing that?”

Still unable to talk, I made her nod her head. On the inside of that pretty young head much chaos was to be found. Now that she had got used to the idea of pleasuring him with her tongue and lips her initial disgust was beginning to wear off. As a result she was no longer requiring so much control. As I too was beginning to enjoy the session I didn’t inform her of what exactly would happen shortly. I made her caress his balls. They were now tightly pulled up against the base of his shaft. I could imagine the sperm that I so urgently needed building up a head of pressure in there. I knew that I would not be able to hold him off for very much longer. I wet one of her index fingers and ran it along the bit of his shaft just behind his nuts until she touched the tight pucker of his back passage. I made her rub it until he relaxed and allowed her access. It was a bit of a fight but I forced her to enter him and locate the flat area, just behind the base of his cock. When she was on target I got her to massage his prostate.

I don’t think he had ever had this done to him before because he reacted instantly. The cock in her mouth bucked as it exploded and filled her young mouth with his seed. I had to keep a firm grip on the shaft to keep control of it. Four blasts later I managed to get her to swallow and still it kept on coming. Copper was whimpering quietly as I drained the last few dribbles out of his nuts. I made sure that she kept him in her mouth until he began to go limp. When I finally allowed her to release him and extract her finger he slumped forwards and groaned, “Oh my God, what have I done?”

“You’ve made a young girl very happy. I’ve never tasted a black boy before, quite different from a white boy,” I forced her to say.

“You won’t tell anyone, will you?” he begged.

I made her look pensively at him until he became quite agitated. “Well, if you go all the way with me tomorrow, I’ll never say a word to anyone.”

His eyebrows made a beeline for his hairline and this gave him a very bug-eyed look. “You, you want me to...” he stuttered.

I made her nod her head then say, “Do you know of any nice quiet place where we can do it?”

He looked worried and, for the first time, he seemed to notice that his shorts were still round his ankles. Furtively he pulled them up and replied, “No. It would be far too dangerous.”

“Oh, I’m sure that you can think of some secluded spot. Because if you don’t, I’ll say that you made me suck your cock, and then what would happen?”

At that point I forced an innocent smile onto her face.

Copper seemed to be gasping for air; well his mouth kept opening and shutting but no words came out. I risked a quick look at his mind and to my delight I found he was desperately searching for a location for our next tryst.

Eventually he said, “There is a small apartment above the beach centre. These days it’s only used for storage. If you could stay after the last shuttle bus tomorrow night, I could swap shifts with the night watchman.”

“You’re so clever,” I compelled her to say, then I made her kiss him. She found his lips to be very soft and sexy.

“Now we had better get back before anyone misses us,” Copper said, bringing the boat about and ducking under the sail.

I made her take the rope out of his hand then guide his fingers until they were in her crotch. She was quite surprised to find that the front of her bikini bottoms was soaked. Copper didn’t need any further encouragement to feel her up. He just slid his hand down the inside of the garment and quickly located her slit. I was amused to notice that his first act was to check on her virginity. He looked pleased with himself when his middle finger’s invasion was stopped by her maidenhead. Just why the human male takes such a delight in being the first one in, I will never know, but Copper was no exception. Her virginity established he now used his fingers to masturbate her. Judging by the skilful way he did it I concluded she was not the first girl to receive such attentions from him. Just out of devilment I greatly increased the pleasurable feelings coming from her groin; well, she might as well enjoy herself. The novel sensation of something moving inside her coupled with the excess testosterone rushing through her veins quickly had the desired effect, she came on his hand and her squeals of joy were wasted on an empty sea and this at the very least answered one of Copper’s questions.

“You’ve never been with a boy before,” he said, as he removed his hand and resumed control of the craft.

“I wanted to have a black boy to break me in. I have heard that they are much better at it.”

My host was horrified at what I had made her say, but she could do little about it. Copper smiled, his white teeth flashing against his dark skin. I took another peek into his mind and found he was making plans for the following evening. These included buying some condoms, the use of which I would have to thwart. At his bidding she jumped off the boat and into the water before they reached the beach. Thus the wet part of her bikini was successfully disguised.

She caught the next bus back to the hotel proper and returned to her room Luckily the maid had been and the room was made up. Now we could sit and have a nice talk.

“There now, wasn’t that fun?” I asked.

“Who are you and where are you?”

“You don’t need to talk out loud, just think and I can hear you. I’m inside you. I’m a parasite and I just lost my host so I need a new one.”

“You are going to live inside me forever?” she asked, the panic rising inside her.

“No. Two personalities cannot last very long inside the one being.,” I answered, of course failing to tell her that eventually I would be the one that would have to die.

“So what are you going to do?”

“Actually, you are going to do it. You are going to grow me a new host.”

“I can do that?”

“Yes. It is quite simple, tomorrow Copper will impregnate you and as the baby grows I will take over its mind long before it can ever develop a personality of its own. Then in nine months, when you give birth, I’ll move out with the baby.”

To say this met with her disapproval would be a vast understatement. She was horrified at the thought of being a teenage mother. Even me pointing out that I would be a perfect baby, never waking her unnecessarily and becoming potty trained as soon as I could walk, in no way mollified her.

“But you liked what he did to you on the boat,” I pointed out.

This did nothing to help so I moved her to the end of the bed, just in front of the mirror. I got her to reach for her towel and spread it over the end of the bed then I compelled her to undress.

“What are you doing now?”

“Oh, I’m going to show you how to play with yourself.”

Slowly I got her to sit on the towel and spread her legs. I noticed that her resistance was minimal. Then, using her hands, I duplicated the actions of Copper. Her reactions were slower this time and I carefully made sure that her run up to her climax was a gradual one. Again I reinforced the pleasure signals as they arrived in her brain. I also made her watch herself in the mirror as she writhed in ecstasy and finally I stopped her from squealing as it might have caused unwanted attention from other guests. Unlike Copper I did not stop when she came, I kept up my assault on her pussy and pushed her into a second orgasm. By the time her third climax came her hand was getting tired and the towel was soaked, so I stopped and let the poor girl rest.

While she was in this dazed state I did some work on her mind. Blocks went in to stop her telling anyone what was happening to her. I worked on the part of her mind that was responsible for the maternal instincts so that when they came active, the possibility of her rejecting me was nil. Fortunately for me the strict religious beliefs of her and her parents forbade terminating a pregnancy, so I had no work to do in that direction. I started relaxing the muscles associated with her pussy. It would be the only way Copper would get to enjoy himself in her without ripping her in two. Now I could rest until the following evening and Lindy could resume being a normal teenager, for the moment.

Sitting back in a quiet corner of her mind I watched her reactions to what had happened. She managed to keep her hands off herself until bedtime. But sex is so addictive; she made herself come twice before going to sleep. As before, I enhanced her pleasure.

The next day she behaved normally and ovulated right on cue. Her parents had taken a boat trip to another island and would not be back until later I looked through her clothes and chose the most ‘little girl’ panties that I could find. These were covered with a brief pair of shorts and it was all topped off with a rather fetching halter. Although this outfit covered much more skin that the bikini, it looked a lot sexier. Everything went as usual until the beach centre was closing. Then Copper appeared and pointed to the back room of the building. I made sure she slipped in unnoticed and saw the stairs leading up to the floor above. Quickly I scooted her upstairs. As Copper had said, it was an apartment being used just for storage. However there was a single bed there, obviously used by the night watchman. I sat her on the end of it and while we waited, we talked.

“He’ll never get that thing of his in me, it’s just too big,” she complained.

“His thing is called a cock and you would be absolutely amazed just how far you can stretch your pussy. But you can relax, I’ve already made alterations so that you’ll be able to accommodate him without too much effort.”

I didn’t bother to point out the fact that the cock going in, was a lot easier than it would be in nine months when the baby came out.

“But I can only get my fingers a little way in, his cock is a lot longer than my fingers.”

“Ah, that’s your hymen that is stopping your fingers. It breaks when his cock first tries to enter you. Normally it causes a bit of pain, but I’ll block it from you.”

“My parents will go ballistic if I get pregnant.”

“I’ll deal with them. My last host was quite rich and some of his wealth was carefully salted away for a contingency such as this. Don’t worry, I’ll see that you are properly looked after,” I promised her.

At that point Copper entered with what can only be described as a wolfish grin on his face. I had Lindy rush over to him and hug him round the waist. As he was almost a head taller than her his manhood was level with her flat young belly. I could feel it beginning to harden right through his shorts. His hands came to rest on her buns and he kneaded them gently. Lindy looked up and Copper took it as an invitation to kiss her. Again she found his large lips to be soft and inviting. Quite gradually he got his tongue into her mouth and soon she was sucking on it like a baby on a nipple. It took little encouragement from me to make her feel his weapon, first through his shorts, then I used her hands to pull his shorts down.

He broke the kiss and, for the first time, went for her budding breasts. The large black hands slid up the inside of the halter and began to caress her. This caused her nipples to become erect and they then received his attention. Soon the halter joined his shorts on the floor and his lips found their way to her left nipple. Although this distracted her it was not sufficient to make her let go of his manhood. His right hand slid down her belly and inside her shorts. As before his middle finger homed in on her crack and entered her. I peeked into his mind and found he was exceedingly pleased that she was already very wet. My choice of panties went totally unnoticed as they, and her shorts, were quickly discarded.

Copper picked her up and laid her on her back on the single bed. Then, to her disgust, he held her legs firmly apart and put his face between them However, shortly after his lips made contact with her nether lips, her opinion changed dramatically. Copper, I will admit, was an artist when it came to sex. However I must confess to amplifying her pleasure quite a bit. As the building was empty I didn’t make any effort to suppress her squeals of delight as she came on his tongue. He paused for a moment and took of his T-shirt which was his sole remaining garment. Standing naked, I could see he was a splendid specimen, fit, muscular, and now very horny. Yes, he would sire me an excellent host.

His second assault was with his fingers. He was definitely trying to open her up as much as possible and he kept pressing on her hymen, as if he was testing its strength. Then with two fingers in her, his thumb rubbing her clit, and his tongue halfway down her throat, he made her come for the second time. About here I noticed that I was having very little to do in the way of controlling my host, she was enjoying sex. For his hat trick he lay on his back on the bed and sat her on his face. I foolishly got her to hold his ears while he was doing this and she damned near pulled them off when she came.

It was now obvious to me that the foreplay was over, my host however was a bit too naïve to notice. Copper lifted her off his face and put her on the bed. Then he reached for his shorts and rummaged through the pockets finally coming up with a packet of condoms.

Quickly I forced her to say, “Oh no! You can’t use them; I’m allergic to latex. Even the doctor has to use special surgical gloves when he examines me.”

Copper’s face fell, but he brightened up again when I made her say, “I had my period a couple of days ago, so it should be quite safe. But just to make sure, you can pull out before you come.”

Despite the fact that my host was desperately struggling against my control I risked a quick look into Copper’s mind. This told me that he didn’t believe her; he somehow knew she was fertile. However he wasn’t going to question his luck; after all he was getting to ride a white girl, and bareback to boot! To my consternation I also discovered that he really did intent to pull out before shooting. It appeared that locally unemployment was so high that he didn’t dare risk knocking up a hotel guest. This bridge I would just have to cross when I came to it.

Copper got one of her ankles in each of his massive paws and spread her legs wide. As he stepped between then I helpfully used her hands to guide the head of his manhood towards its target, retracting his foreskin as I did so. Tantalisingly I rubbed the naked head of it up and down her slit, a feeling which both parties seemed to enjoy. Copper, for his part, gently pushed forwards and the head entered her. He continued until her intact hymen arrested his forward motion. I felt him pull back slightly and tense. I now blocked all signals from the pain sensors and he rammed forwards bursting through her maidenhead with one swift, clean thrust. More for his benefit than anything else, I made her squeal pitifully as he took her cherry.

Now her virginity was gone he went back to a careful entry, still holding her legs wide apart. My work on relaxing the muscles down there, along with his efforts in getting her wet, had not been wasted. So, despite the size of his member, he slowly impaled her. By now the feeling of having her box stuffed by a large black cock had stopped Lindy fighting my control and she just watched in total disbelief as more and more of his shaft disappeared inside her. When his curly black bush finally made contact with her little blond one she knew that he was in her up to his balls and now the mating would begin.

He started with long, slow strokes, pulling back until only the head was left in then pushing forwards and sinking the entire length of it into her again. This rather tranquil pace relaxed Lindy and made her quite receptive. The passage of his shaft was rubbing her clit and eventually this took its toll, driving her towards another climax. For the first time in her short life Lindy experienced a deep penetration orgasm. This time her squeals would have wakened the dead. As before the climax had no effect on Copper, he just ploughed on regardless of her writhing and screaming.

I made her look at his face and found he was watching her reactions closely. Here was a man who took pride in giving his partner a good time. After a while he placed her feet on the bed and released his hold on them. Then he slightly increased the pace and began to kiss one of her nipples. Obligingly she arched her back to give him better access to her chest. It goes without saying that all this led to another climax for her. Immediately after that, he speeded up, really thrusting into her in earnest. About this point I was having to provide very little in the way of coercion to make her perform, she was really enjoying it.

Now his thrusts were verging on brutal and her entire body was shuddering each time he plunged his weapon into her. From previous experience I knew that his end was near so I wrapped her legs round him and grabbed him with both of her arms. When the moment arrived, he did try to pull out but the urge to stay in and complete the job, coupled with my grip on his body, ensured that he exploded inside her. To my surprise she really enjoyed his cock pumping sperm into her as she climaxed. In fact she kept on bucking her hips long after he had stopped. The sensory overload caused her to pass out. My fault I suppose as I had been increasing her pleasure yet again. This left me with some free mental capacity so I gently put him to sleep as well.

His powerful ejaculation had shot his load well up her and close to its target. I tracked his sperm as it swam through her body carefully killing off all the ones carrying the X gene. I prefer being in a male host as the lifestyle suits me better. After quite a short time a swarm of exclusively Y bearing sperm had surrounded her egg. Each was banging its head against the surface and trying to get in. After a while, one succeeded and the rest were repelled, my next host had been conceived, and I was greatly relieved.

I now revived the happy pair and they didn’t really realise that they had been out for a while. Copper eased himself out of Lindy and she whimpered slightly as she felt the emptiness that he left within her. She noticed the time and began to panic. Her parents would be back at the hotel soon and she had better be around to greet them. In a mad rush they both dressed quickly and he drove her back towards the hotel in the beach centre jeep. He let her out a short distance from the hotel entrance so they would not be observed together.

As they were parting he asked, “Can I see you again?”

I was expecting a negative reply; well I didn’t need him anymore as the deed was done. However she nodded and said, “What shift are you on tomorrow?”

“I’m the lifeguard until 3pm.”

“OK. I’ll see you then.”

And with that they parted. She rushed up to her room and dived into the shower. Her panties were a mess of blood and sperm. She rinsed them out as she showered. Then she quickly got dried and dressed in a less sexy outfit. She just made it as her father knocked on her door to take her to dinner. During the meal they quizzed her about her day and she told the truth right up until the time the beach centre closed, then she lied saying that she had come back to her room and had a nap. The expression on her father’s face was slightly wrong and I peeked into his mind, he was a tad suspicious. I eased a few thoughts about him being paranoid into his mind and it put him off the track.

I now monitored my prospective new host beginning to develop, dividing and then dividing again. Slow progress at first, but this would all speed up in the next few months. Of course as there would not be anything that remotely resembled a brain for a good while yet, there was nothing for me to move into. Oddly enough my present host seemed to have blacked out the fact that she might have been knocked up. She also seemed to have ‘forgotten’ about me. That said, she most certainly had not forgotten about the sex, it was running round and round inside her head. She was even making plans for their next meeting.

By 2:30pm the following day she was all of a twitter. Copper was still up on the lifeguard’s lookout chair and she couldn’t even talk to him. Her parents had gone out to lunch and then on to do a bit of shopping, so she was safe from them until dinnertime. The last half hour passed even more slowly and she had to keep going into the sea to cover up the wet patch on the front of her bikini. Just before three o’clock Copper’s relief appeared and to Lindy’s frustration the pair chatted until well after three. Eventually he walked towards the main buildings of the centre and as he passed her he discreetly signalled her to follow him. After a few moments she drifted off in the same direction.

He went round the back of the building and when she got there she saw that the back door was slightly ajar. Quickly she slipped in unnoticed. A black hand came out of the gloom and locked the door behind her. In a moment she was in his arms and they kissed. When they broke she led the way quietly up the stairs to the bedroom. Again he carefully closed the door behind them and she noticed, for the first time that there was a full-length mirror on the back of it. As she was admiring her reflection he stepped behind her and slid his arms round her waist. Then he pulled her back and she could feel his hardness pressing into her back.

In the mirror she watched a black hand slide down the reflection of her belly and enter her bikini bottom. As his middle finger worked its way up her slit she began to writhe against his erection. He cautioned her about making too much noise as he gently masturbated her. I looked into his mind and discovered that he found it much easier to bring her to a climax now he was not impeded by her hymen. He also liked the way she ground her buns into his groin as she got more excited. His thoughts drifted to the subject of opening her up with a view to anal sex; fortunately at that point she began to climax. After she peaked he stripped off the bikini, the soaked bottom first then the top. Next he placed her on her hands and knees on the foot of the bed. She heard the rustle of his shorts being removed then the head of the monster was rubbed up and down the length of her dripping slit. To my relief his plans for using her ass seemed to have been shelved.

He gently eased the head of it into her and got a grip of her hips. Only then did she realise she was going to be done ‘doggy’ style. Holding her still he slowly sunk the length of his shaft into her, reopening her passage. Despite her whimpering, he kept pushing until he was fully home. For my part I made her bend her head down and look between her breasts so she could see his manhood being enveloped by her body. Oddly enough the humiliation of her position only seemed to excite her more. She was fully aware that she was being taken like a bitch on heat, and the very thought of it thrilled her.

As before, Copper started slowly, using the full length of his shaft to stimulate her. This time I had no need to amplify her pleasure. It would appear that I had overdone it on the previous occasions and my host was now addicted to sex. One hand moved from her hips to play with her clit. As she reached her climax he had to use the other hand had to cover her mouth as she lost control. Then he speeded up and soon she was treated to the sensation of his manhood pumping his seed into her. This time I counted and he shot five times before he began to slacken off. However again she moved her hips, milking him dry.

When they both stopped moving he left it in her for a while and she could feel him lose his erection as it shrank inside her. Again she whimpered at the feeling of emptiness as he withdrew. Then she noticed that his spent load was oozing out of her slit and trickling down her thigh. He handed her a tissue and she tried to clean herself up. He must really have dumped a mess of his seed in her as she had great difficulty mopping it all up. When they were both dressed and respectable again she noticed that a stain was forming on the front of her bikini as even more of his cum dribbled out of her. Covering herself as best she could with her hands she slipped out the back door of the building and made a rush for the sea to get all of her bikini wet and cover the stain.

She took the first available bus back to the hotel and retired to her room. Once safely alone she stripped off and looked at herself in the mirror Her pussy now had a very distinctly used look about it. Her normally saucy little blond bush was flat and matted with various secretions. As she watched Copper’s spent seed slowly oozed out of her slit. Unbidden by me her right hand found its own way down there and she began to play with herself. The recent memory of being on her hands and knees before her Negro lover filled her mind as her hand went to work with commendable skill for one so young. In no time at all her juices were helping to flush out the extraneous sperm from her pussy.

None of this was any of my doing as I had given her no urging to have sex after she had been successfully inseminated. However they had made their plans for the next session before they parted. Sadly this would have to be their last one as it was almost time for her to return to England. As he had managed another shift change they plotted an all night session at the beach centre. She would have to slip out of her room after she had ‘gone to bed’ and he would be waiting in the jeep outside the hotel grounds