The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasited

Synopsis: Alien parasites slowly spread their control amongst us

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jill walked the short distance from her room, down the dormitory hall to the showers. She walked dressed only in a towel.

As she did she got some stares by Greg and Jimenez who were visiting friends (guys were allowed on this floor during daylight hours).

Jill tried to suppress her smile. She adored the attention… even from men. Though she’d never slept with a guy.. ever. She was a lesbian. But she was into being attractive and loved it. She’d gotten gifts from male admirers… so she didn’t mind their attention at all. She’d paid for a college term doing a photoshoot for a particular male admirer.

She stopped at Beth’s room… the door was open. She saw Beth was lying on her bed. Jill had a real crush on Beth. But Beth had, last night, rejected her advances…. They were at a party and Jill had got Beth doped up on MJ and booze… but after she’d got her hand up Beth’s top, massaging her, Beth felt a sudden wave of nausea and had rushed to throw-up in the bathroom.

Jill naturally went to ‘comfort’ her but Beth had somewhat sobered up by then… and she wasn’t ready for pussy…

“Excuse me” Holly said as she pressed past Jill to enter the room she shared with Beth. Holly stopped and gave Jill a glare… Holly was a large athletic black girl (also straight) and Jill wasn’t going to confront her… Holly really didn’t like her at all.

Holly was aware of what had happened the previous night between Beth and Jill… as Jill tried to feel Beth up. And, how Beth came to Holly crying….

Holly watched to make sure Jill left.

Jill shrugged her shoulders, as if it didn’t matter to her. So she just turned and proceeded on her way, but… she dropped the towel to her sides, preferring to press on, naked. Yes, she loved the attention.

She walked away with a huge smirk. She had no hope of fighting Holly, but she could still give an act of defiance… a statement.

Holly also shrugged her shoulders. She then smiled as the phone, her phone rang… it was DeRoi, her boyfriend… she was looking forward to being boned tonight…

Jill entered the amenities. You had to pass by the toilets first to get to the showers. Then the room opened to the showers.

The showers were all in individual cubicles… but no doors. Each cubicle had a small ‘front entrance’ with a fold down bench, and places to put your clothes and towel.

Jill passed Ruth… another lesbian, who was in one of the shower stalls. Ruth must have sensed her. Ruth turned and smiled at Jill. Ruth had a soapy cunt… Ruth never shaved. And she stood there washing herself as Jill looked. Ruth had a huge matt of dark fur between her legs and smaller tufts under her arms, but Jill was clean-shaven.

They both appreciated the other… but they were never lovers. Ruth was more a militant lesbian. She attended feminist workshops, went on protests, sat in demonstrations. She despised men though she dressed as one. She thought less of Jill that Jill was ‘friendly’ with anyone with a cock…

Ruth thought Jill should fight against the patriarchy. Jill wanted too much to be liked for that to happen.

…Jill got into the shower two cubicles along. She soon had her hair lathered in shampoo… She heard Ruth turn off her shower and leave.

Jill didn’t see it…From beneath her the drain seemed to bubble up.

A small tendril prodded about, as if testing the air…

Soon a formless mass, the size of an avocado, and of a similar dark hue emerged from the drain… somehow passing through the grid and then reforming on the other side.

It followed the trail of water running from Jill’s legs and then it created an oily ooze. The fluid seemed to just leak out of it.

As Jill turned to wash her face she slipped on the oily slick and landed on her ass.

“Fuck….” she gasped as she sat there splayed…

The creature moved fast, slithering up towards its goal… that warm entrance of pink flesh…

Jill felt a tingle as the thing pressed against her. She lent forward only to see it suddenly push into her.

She threw her head back in pain. “Arghhhhh” she cried as it buried itself into her vagina….

She reached to try and grab it from her but its ‘tail’ was already inside her….

“Get it out of me!” she cried for anyone to help….

Linda Cummings was in a toilet stall when she heard the cry….

She sprung up, picking her panties up she raced out, half wet from pee…

“Hello?” she called as she went to the showers… it was obvious only one was on so she went to it.

She found Jill on her back, masturbating “Oh, God… !Oh, God!” Jill moaned… there was a small streak of blood running from her slit… the creature was now dug into her cervix, sending her into fits of ecstatic delight….

“Oh… fuckkkkk” she moaned, her back arching and coming….

“Jill?” Linda gasped “Are you alright?”

“Ohhhhh” Jill sighed.

She opened her eyes. Opened them wide…They were totally black….

“Oh, my God!” Linda cried seeing Jill’s eye…

Linda stepped backwards before then thinning to turn around.

Jill sprung to her feet.

“What’s happened to you?” Linda cried.

“It’s amazing” Jill drooled… an oily mucous drooled from her vaginal lips “You’ve got to feel it in you too…”

“Your… your eyes….” Linda cried.

“I… I want you to feel it too” Jill cackled like she was demented.

Linda took another step back when she banged her arm against the tile wall…

Linda turned to run and Jill sprung upon her, grabbing her and pulling her to the ground…, grabbing her by her long hair…

The creature pushed its way out of Jill’s cunt and went splat on the ground as Jill brought Linda to her ass, tripping her.

Jill sat behind Linda, and she hooked her feet up over Linda’s legs and forced her legs apart.

With her legs splayed suddenly and violently, Linda cried in shock…

“Let go of …..mmm-nnnnn-nnnnn” Linda cried as Jill gagged her with her hand…

Linda looked at the thing as it crawled towards her, up between her legs. Her eyes widened in horror….

She shook as if to shake Jill off of her.

Jill grabbed Linda’s panties and tore them free.

“It wants to be in you” Jill giggled….

The creature moved quickly towards its hairy goal… and then pushed into her.

Linda spasmed a nd jerked. She felt a wave of horror as it pushed into her cunt….

She cried out as hard as she could against Jill’s powerful hands… only letting out a muffled cry of horror.

And them… she was calm.

“There… you feel it” Jill cackled

“Mmm-mmm-mmmm” Linda moaned.

Jill released her hold.

Linda’s eyes fluttered and suddenly opened wide, black and souless just like Jill’s.

Linda turned her head and they kissed as Linda let out a long deep moan.

“Yes, it’s good…” Jill laughed “It makes you feel so good…”

“Yessssss” Linda moaned.

Jill moved around and brought her sex up towards Linda’s.

Linda moaned with delight as the creature inside her continued to control her…

Jill pushed her vaginal lips against Linda’s and they ground against each other there in the corridor of the showers.

“Oh, fuck!” Linda moaned.

“Yessss” Jill cried out

The creature split in two and half slid out of Linda and back into Jill’s body….

They now had a parasite in each… to love, feed, and protect… and to obey…

* * *

Holly looked out from her room.

She saw Jill, Linda, Gilda, and Judith sitting under a tree on the grass. All four had thick black sunglasses on. All four seemed to be rather close to each other…

“Fucking, lesbians” Holly said.

“Who?” Beth asked

“That… that fucking freak who has the hots for you”

Beth jumped up from her bed and ran over to the window. “Oh” she said disappointed to see Jill out there.

“Is she…. is she pregnant?” Beth asked…. She noticed Jill had a small paunch.. in fact so did Linda…

“Fucked if I know” Holly said… and turned and went back to her desk.

Beth stood there watching… intrigued… but also off-put… she knew that Jill had some feelings. Also, the others too… Beth had never known that they were lesbians as well…

And then, at that thought Jill turned and looked straight up at her….

Beth felt a shiver down her back…

Jill smiled…

Beth turned and went to her bed.

“Who’s that?” Gilda asked, noticing Jill had looked up to a window.

“That’s Beth” Jill said “I’m going to enjoy infecting her…”

“She’s so hot…” Judith said…

“Yes…” Jill grinned. “When she’s got a parasite in her then we can all make sweet love together…”

“Yes… about that… “ Linda said

“Hmmm?”

“My Master has fertilised a dozen of my eggs…”

“Me too” Jill said

“Yes, precisely…” Linda continued “I… I need to infect others soon, or I’ll burst…”

“I wish my Master inseminated me….” Judith sighed.

“We must simply follow thier plan” Gilda said resting a reassuring hand on Judith’s.

“We simply obey” Gilda added.

“Yes…. we obey” Judith smiled.

“We obey” Jill and Linda said in unison…

* * *

That night Jill took her glasses off as she looked up the wall of the dorm. She looked around at the grounds… and her black eyes saw so much now… more than when she was mere human…

She turned back towards the wall again and leapt. She leapt fifteen feet into the air. She grabbed a trestle and began hauling herself up the wall towards Beth’s room.

She got to Beth’s window and using her finger-nail as a talon she slid it up between the window pains and clicked the small lock that secured the window shut.

She opened the window a little and her inhuman nose took in a deep breath… Pussy! She could smell it… warm… inviting…

Already she grew wet at the thought of it…

She slipped into the room, quietly… she went over to Beth’s bed and then opened her legs. She turned around as if to go to the toilet on it and instead a parasite wiggled out of her vagina and flopped onto Beth’s bed…

Then Jill heard another noise and saw Holly was also asleep. Jill went over to Holly’s bed. Holly was next to have a ‘baby’ drop onto her bed…as Jill laid another parasite out.

The first one sensing Beth’s heat and odour moved up under the blankets towards her cunt.. .

It found she wore panties and immediately began to try to burrow through.

Beth stirred and Jill went over to her, and quickly covered Beth’s mouth with a firm grip.

It was enough for Beth to suddenly wake and squirm and as she did the creature pushed into her…

She wanted to scream and she looked in shock into Jill’s smiling face as if to cry out against this outrage…

And Jill calmly pressed firm against Beth’s face…

“Relax” Beth heard in her mind as the parasite began to take hold.

Jill already removed her hand as she watched Beth’s quick transformation… She went over to Holly even as Beth’s eyes opened wide… completely black…

Beth sat up, taking in a huge gasp of air… She looked down between her legs at the small amount of blood as the creature nested in her…

Holly was larger than Beth, but with the added parasite, Jill was incredibly strong. She held Holly firm to the bed as the creature between her legs burrowed into her….

And moments later Holly ‘relaxed’….

Jill went over and turned on the room’s lights…

Beth still looked dazed… confused… the voice in her head telling her to accept it..

Holly too… her own Master wiring into her mind.. telling her to accept… submit… obey…

Jill undressed. Beth looked at her… as if not knowing what had happened.

“We’re going to fuck” Jill smiled, her black eyes mirrored in Beth’s souless orbs.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you so bad…” she said. And she turned to Holly “We’re going to fuck too”

“Yes….” Holly said as she rose out of bed.

Jill was undressing Beth as Holly got naked behind her.

“We’re all girls here…” Holly smiled as she strode over to them.

“Yes” Jill said.

Jill got between Beth’s legs… that drooled a thick oily goo… she got down to eat and Holly straddled Beth’s face, dripping the same goop onto Beth’s mouth…

It was bliss…

DeRoi rang. Holly looked at the phone. She ignored it. She had no desires for men anymore.

“Who was that ?”Jill asked

“Nobody” Holly said… “No matter who.. I like pussy.”

“I love pussy” Jill grinned. “What do you think, Beth…?”

“I… I love….oh, God… it’s so sweet…” she gasped… She almost cried at the thought of tasing Jill…

They lapped at each other, savouring the flavours of each other’s bodies… and they did this for the next three hours…

DeRoi and his pal LeBron came over and DeRoi began banging on Holly’s door… “Holly?” he called “You there?”

No response…

Holly’s mouth was between Beth’s ass cheeks…

“Hey girl!” he called “You get out here… no bitch is going to stand me up!”

“Do you want me to get rid of him” Jill asked

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” Holly lapped at Beth’s anus… “No… mm-mmm-mmm” she gasped

Jill buried her face back into Holly’s pussy and they ignored the pounding on the door…

They had no time for men anymore…

When they were strong enough.. they’d actively hunt men down… but for now there was just the joy of each other’s bodies…

The End