The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite World

Synopsis: Earth, a year after the parasites came. Infected women carry the creatures inside their wombs. Women, infected hunt men, But some men are fighting back.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Two attack helicopters flew overheard.

Guy and Larry huddled into a recess under a rock over-hang.

The helicopters did not linger but moved on.

Guy Tremblay, 24 was originally from Cornwall, Ontario.

Larry Hogan, 38 was from Morgantown, West Virginia.

The two had been hunters in their respective lives and they attributed skills in that to their survival… and sheer luck had helped too.

Guy watched the helicopters with his binoculars. USAF pilots, no doubt infected women, patrolling for men to kill, or women to capture and infect.

“Come on, we best git going,” Larry said.

“Oui,” Guy said.

“We can pick up the trail again down the crick…”

They had discovered a trail used by the infected. Fresh. There was amniotic fluid found in a small puddle on a rock… and signs of a struggle.

No doubt some poor woman had been found by the infected and had now been turned into a slave-creature like them.

It was always quick.

Once they had entered a woman, the parasites used the woman’s own eggs to fertilise and make more of its kind. Then as the new parasite grew giving the host the impression of being pregnant it would urge her to find another woman to infect.

She would ‘birth’ the parasite only upon finding a new host. The parasite would sense the heat of a woman’s sex and burrow into her vagina. As soon as it was lodged inside her cervix it connected to her body from within and had her under control… If you had ever seen it… as Guy had… it was remarkable that a woman could become enslaved in under a minute.

Guy had seen his own mom become host. The two had originally escaped the onslaught, and fled south after the initial attacks but then their luck ran out around Marion Center, Pennsylvania. And there had been nothing Guy could do…

He watched helplessly from an upstairs window of a house (they did ‘food sweeps’ of seemingly abandoned houses). A sheriff’s car had drawn up to the pick-up his mom was loading. They were caught! There in broad-daylight. His mom, Elaine, rushed to get her gun out of the back of the vehicle when three women leapt from the cruiser and had Elaine pinned down. Guy wanted to help but foolishly he’d left his own gun in the pick-up… and he knew that the women were not only armed but immensely strong, and fast. One infected woman was stronger than two men.

Elaine once in their hold was stoic and her maternal self came to the fore, and had initially done her bit by not crying out to him for help… her maternal sense to protect him, even at the cost of her own well-being was strong.

She had vainly struggled as they tore a hole in the crotch of her jeans. Then one woman opened her legs, squatting over the cold road surface at the same time and birthed a parasite.

Another woman, hold Elaine forced her to her knees.

She watched in horror as the creature seemed to swirl around… it was sensing her sex.

It crawled quickly along the cold tarmac towards Elaine’s warmth.

And it moved into her.

In thirty seconds she’d been released as she ceased to struggle.

In a minute she was on her feet. She turned to the window where Guy stood and pointed him out to the others… who immediately turned and drawing their weapons fired at Guy.

Elaine was now no longer his mother… at least in her own mind. She hated men. Guy included. She only wished to kill men and infect other women…

Nothing else now mattered to her but to serve…

Guy was hit in the cheek by a large splinter torn from the window pane as he turned and ran…but as he had his wits he got up into the loft through the retractable ladder he found there and drawing it up lay low.

The women were crawling all over the house looking for him. Elaine tried a ruse and cried out for him to help her… but only an idiot would have succumbed…

“S’il te plaît, mon fils ! Aide-moi!” she cried “Aide-moi!”

He could hear their vile tongues as they cursed him. “Where is that fucker?” one cried.

“Don’t let the man escape!” another said.

“He must die…!” And, that was his mom Elaine! Now she had given up deceiving him.

Guy wanted to badly to sob. What had happened to his mom was (as far as he knew) irreversible. She was gone forever.

Guy quietly made his way to an attic window and prised it open. He got out onto the roof and finding a recess between two angles of roof waited there. The women found the loft and were moving through it. One peered out the open window.

“He must have got down here!” she called.

They rushed downstairs.

Eventually he heard the car go… but… he was smart.

It was another ruse. They’d left an infected behind… just in case.

Guy waited till nightfall. The car came back and picked up the other woman. He heard their disappointed chatter and their plans to look for him elsewhere…

Guy learned some points from that hard lesson. NEVER leave your gun behind. He also gave up driving and despite the inconvenience proceeded now on foot.

His goal? He wanted to move further and further south… at least the weather then would be in his favour. He had picked up some radio chatter too about a resistance pocket…

He met brothers Larry, Ben, and George ‘the Colonel’ Hogan five days later. They teamed up.

But near Vienna, West Virginia they were ambushed. Ben and George were shot. George killed instantly. Ben foolishly begged for mercy… trying to surrender as a woman approached him but she causally raised her weapon and that was the end. She had no mercy for him at all. It was beyond her being. She served her parasite inside of her. That was it.

Later Guy found out that that woman was Mary-Sue Hogan, a cousin of the Hogan brothers… she and her family farm were where they had been heading. But… the infected had already set upon them. Mary-Sue, and her daughters Jill and Toneya were infected and her father-in-law Bill, and husband David were sacrificed. They quickly moved on to another property owned by family; sister… Connie.

Mary-Sue laughed as she pulled the trigger. Her sister Connie came up behind and they kissed… kissed like lovers… which they now were. They only got sexual pleasure from other infected women. There was no ‘shame’ amongst them.

On his travels Guy had seen a mother infect her daughter and then there, right on the highway start fucking her… the two grinding their hips against each other… He had seen a lot and he wondered if there was any hope for mankind.

Guy and Larry now returned to their compound. No game in their haversacks. They had both guns—for defence, and bows for hunting. Hunting with a gun would only signal to infected that men were there to be attacked.

Tall, sweaty, and dirty, Ginger Elllen-Hainsworth was not happy to see them. She was their prisoner. She was an uninfected woman and when they found her rather than just ‘protect’ her they took her into their compound and abused her… she was the only sexual relief for either of them…

Ginger (despite her name) was actually brown-haired. She was a 32 year old former exotic dancer. She’d had sex with many men. But… that had been consensual. There was nothing about that in her current situation.

She heard them opening the locked gate and immediately she went over to the couch and pulling down her panties she lay down to get ready. She didn’t like it, but she knew what was coming.

Larry was first. He humped Ginger for a few minutes before coming hard and fast.

Guy watched as he lay out his gun and equipment.

“Okay, your go…,” Larry said as he drooled, rising to his feet and tucking in his short fat un-cut cock…He didn’t even bother wiping his cock clean.

Guy went over to Ginger. “Roll over…,” he said as he undid his fly.

“What?”

“I said… ‘roll over’… I ain’t going in sloppy seconds…”

Ginger complied… she knew what this meant and she braced herself as she felt cock-head press against her anus.

Afterwards Ginger cooked some deer meat the guys had caught the previous trip. She kinda sneered at them that this time they’d found nothing.

Then Guy decided he needed to use her ass again… She hated him. Ginger hated the two of them for doing this to her and sometimes she wished that she too could be infected… at least she wouldn’t be these guys’ slave…

But then she thought of her dad Connor, and how easily her mom had got rid of him. It had happened before anyone knew about the parasites. Everything was ‘normal’ still. There they were at dinner and Linda poured Connor a drink from a special pitcher. Ginger had reached out with her glass. “Oh, no dear,” Linda smiled “You’ll get what’s coming for you later…”

Linda then casually sat down and ate as Connor began choking on the poison.

“Mom!” Ginger had cried “Help him!”

“He’s a man… a rat… vermin…,” Linda said as she rose up and peeled off her pants. Ginger saw some oily ooze dripping from between her mom’s legs.

Connor’s legs suddenly kicked out in front of him. He fell back, lays splayed.

“My God! Mommy! Do something!” Ginger had cried.

This was at the very beginning of the invasion and Ginger had no idea what was living now inside her mom, controlling her…

“We’ll be so close you and I…,” Linda had said as she

drew closer. And then Ginger saw the parasite easing out of Linda’s vagina. At first she thought her mom was shitting, because of the colour and shape of the thing… but as it twisted around, sensing Ginger’s cunt… Ginger realised whatever it was was alive…

It happened to be at that very moment Ginger’s older sister Haylee came into the house through the kitchen back door… Haylee had come to visit, it was a surprise.

“Mom? Dad?” she called “I’m…” she began as she walked into the dining room.

“What the fuck?” she gasped.

Linda turned and leapt on Haylee, tearing at her daughter’s jeans.

“Mom! What are you doing?” she cried “Get off me!”

Ginger tried to help but Linda with only one arm both caught Ginger by the wrist and then flung her daughter across the room.

Ginger fell with a thud. She looked over to see the dark thing moving quickly across the ground into her sister’s vagina… their mom holding Haylee’s panties to the side to allow it.

Haylee’s whole body spasmed.

“Haylee?” Ginger cried as she managed to get to her feet.

Haylee suddenly sat up. “Oh, Sis!” she cried “It’s beautiful…..”

“What?”

“Being a slave…you… you must join us!”

Ginger shivered now as she thought of that experience and it was only when Guy came in her ass that her mind returned to the present.

Guy drew up off her and thanked her.

She hated that the most. Being thanked.

In the morning Larry made her suck his cock… He hadn’t even washed and she wanted so much to gag.

The two guys kitted up again and set out for the day. Larry making sure to lock the gate. Ginger was so close to her old home where her aunt Carol, and brother Robert still were. This part of Ginger’s family had survived the initial onslaught. Ginger knew this area. She’d grown up there before her mom and dad moved with her into the city.

Ginger had grown up around here. She knew the area well. She had been taught how to hunt, and knew camping skills herself.

After her dad had been killed she’d made her way here and was relieved to find family still unaffected.

Ginger had gone out hunting herself when she was caught by her current tormenters.

At first they were going to kill her… thinking she might be infected. She had to show them she wasn’t. She never betrayed the fact her mom and brother were around.

Ginger knew this place… this… ‘compound’.

The compound was unique. A sunken cave roof made of a large open area, a little like a Roman villa’s open square, or atrium.

There were rooms made out of various recesses of the cave… and a tunnel leading up to the gate that was the only way in, or out.

She’d tried it before, but she tried it again…

Ginger cried as she one again tried the gate… she always kept the hope that one day they would forget to lock it.

She stood there for about a half hour crying.

Then.. she heard the rotors…General Electric engineering.

She raced back down the tunnel to the atrium and grabbing her own top and bra hurled it to the ground. Some kerosine from the kitchen and she had a smoky fire rising up.

Ten minutes later two women, having cut the gate at the very hinges, came down to see her.

“I… I want to join you…,” she said.

They looked at each other and smiled. That they would meet no resistance…was perfect.

“Lie down, open your legs…,” one said.

Ginger pulled her pants and undies off, now naked she lay down on the ground, her legs open, but raised at the knees so she could see what they were going to do…

Both women had the tell-tale pregnant bellies of hosts…

One of them pulled her flight-suit off. Her vagina oozed a slick and as she squatted and opened her legs a parasite wormed its way out of her.

Ginger trembled… would this hurt?

The creature sensing her sex began immediately to head towards her slit.

Ginger gasped as it began pushing into her… like a soft cock… it didn’t hurt… but it did feel so odd as she felt it pushing up into her.

It felt kinda like a finger moving into her vagina… and it wasn’t unpleasant. “Am I going to be me?” she wondered to herself as she felt it squirming and moving deeper into her.

“Oh, God!” she gasped… It was kinda nice. And, then a quick sharp prick as it attached itself to her. “Oh!” she gasped. The sensation of a mind connecting to her own was amazing. “Was this like it was for all infected women?” she wondered… her clit began to throb.

“I am your Master” she heard a voice as if spoken in her mind.

“You are my Master” she said. She understood it so well… it was her true… it was her Master…

“You are host” the creature said

“Yes” she said, “I am host”

“You will obey.”

“I obey” she gasped.

“You will feed and protect me inside you… and I will make you ovulate now…Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master” she said. “My body is yours. I live only to serve you.”

In that instant she knew what she was… a slave. There was a huge relief from her mind. All the burdens of her previous life were gone in that instant. It was… like nirvana… true peace. She never had to worry about anything ever again, only to serve.

The two women now naked lay down with her right there in the dirt. It didn’t matter. They caressed her. Ginger sighed. It felt so good to be loved, and making love, not just raw fucking… she trembled and came…as fingers moved over her clit… She realised her clit was now enormous. An inch long. Engorged. Hyper-sensitive. Throbbing. Aroused.

One woman soon straddled Ginger and Ginger knew the woman was “Rebecca”… she knew without the name ever being spoken. There was this kind of understanding between them all now. No deception. No judgment. No lies. They just ‘were’.

She looked up at Rebecca’s hairless moist slit. The smell was delicious. Ginger had never been a lesbian before but she drooled as she gazed at that pink recess, warm and wet. Her tongue probed out and it went out five inches long, deep into Rebecca’s hot body.

And “Michelle” the other girl was kissing Ginger’s inner places.

Ginger gasped as she felt a soft tongue penetrate her.

“Oh, yessssss!” she sighed. Her clit throbbed. And then it spasmed. The sensation… she almost felt like it was ejaculating and she knew something of how a man felt… only she was a woman and her clit throbbed in pleasure again, and again, and again.

Ginger knew that being host was deliciously warm, and satisfying.

When she finally rose to her feet she looked at the small paunch she now had, as her Master drew sustenance from her body and grew inside of her. She was so happy she caressed her stomach and felt all the pride of a glowing mother. Her public hair had fallen from her mons and she now looked fresh shaven… though she would never have to shave ever again. Everything about her new self was wondrous. Her arms felt … strong. She had known that the infected were stronger then men and she felt this in her muscles.

“Thank you for infecting me, sister…,” she smiled as Rebecca took her hand.

“You are welcome, sister…,” Rebecca said. “Let’s hope you birth dozens of Masters…”

“Yes,” Ginger smiled. “I wish that…”

One thing she learned was sexual arousal in her produced hormones that her parasite enjoyed. It demanded that she fuck… and fuck a lot. And she was happy to obey.

She realised that this was what she had always wanted to be… slave…It just.. ‘fit’… She had never forgiven her mom before for so casually murdering her dad.. but now she knew that given the circumstances she would have done the same. She had no sense of bond between herself and any man. They were all vermin. They had to be disposed of. Only the Masters mattered. “They are the superior species!” Rebecca said, squeezing Ginger’s hand, as if understanding what Ginger was thinking.

“Yes,” Ginger said… a simple agreement, but there was such a sense of finality in that one word. There could only be one dominant species on this planet and man… mankind… was doomed.

Another tingly sensation between her legs…She even felt the creature inside her make her produce eggs, which it then fertilised, all inside her.

The superior being. It tingled… the sensation of ovulating several eggs at once.

She knew she had other parasites growing in her now, and that she wanted to find other woman and infect them with her ‘babies’.

She returned to the chopper as two other women wired the gate with explosives, having propped it back into position…

They inspected their work. The gate looked like it had not been disturbed.

A third woman in the uniform of some distant police department watched and supervised. They had, for good measure also put several bobby-traps within the cave lest it ever be the refuge of other men…

Ginger caressed a woman inside of the chopper’s belly. They kissed. She found the other woman lactated… for having a ‘baby’ inside of her… She too would also begin to lactate. She tasted the other’s breast milk, warm and sweet. The first of such she had had since being a baby. And later as the helicopter got closer to base she caressed her breasts and colostrum oozed from her nipples. She looked up and caught Michelle smiling. “Yes” Michell’s smile said… she understood the changes Ginger’s body was going through.

There was such a complete openness with the others… sharing each other’s bodies. There was no shame. They walked to their compound, some half naked women lolling around, fucking, caressing, or just gathered talking.

“Come, sister” a woman came up to her taking her eagerly by the hand “I’m Helen”

“I’m Ginger…,” Ginger smiled

Helen lead her over to a group of women all making love. “Come join us and fuck…” Helen said.

A woman turned from the pussy she’d been lapping at and reached up to Ginger. “Let me eat you…,” she whimpered..

“Yessss!” Ginger smiled as she opened her legs. The woman’s mouth pressed up underneath Ginger and a tongue slid into her.

Helen joined another woman, gridding their vaginas together and moaning in bliss.

Ginger cried out and came….

Ginger moved on to be shown the compound. And then she returned outside as fuel pumps were being disconnected from the Apaches.

The engines roared as the helicopters took off again for another patrol. Ginger watched them roar into the sky.

Ginger was long gone from the cave when the explosions ripped through the forest.

Ginger never thought about Guy, or Larry ever again…

She only thought to serve.

That was all there was to life.

A day later she lead a group of hunters to her property to infect her mom and kill her brother.

She was disappointed that her own fertilised eggs were not yet ready to birth and so had to contend seeing another woman infect her aunt Carol.

Carol had screamed in horror seeing her nephew struck down but ten minutes later stepping over his carcass to fuck her daughter and two other woman…

Ginger was the one who helped the most, wrapping around her mom from behind, and tripping her, they ended up seated on the ground with Ginger behind, but her legs around her aunt’s and hooked there so as to hold Carol’s legs apart.

“Please, Oh God! Noooooo!” Carol cried as a woman squatted in front of them and birthed a parasite.

“Shhhh,” Ginger cooed “You’ll want to join us…Just let it happen…”

“Please… no….This can’t be hap….,” she cried as the creature moved into her vagina.

Carol gasped as she felt the creature’s soft body pushing deep into her recess.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she cried.

And then… the connection.

Ginger laughed as she saw the expression on her aunt’s face change. From horror, to confusion as she began feeling the creature nestle inside of her. Ginger knew these feelings all too well… and then… bliss… as Carol realised what she was always meant to be… a slave. By then Ginger had released her aunt. She knew from the point the creature had slithered into her aunt’s hot wet cunt that there was no turning back. It was funny, at that point no woman ever thought to try to grab the creature and tear it from their bodies… maybe the slickness of the creature working its way into them already made this too late… it was like being penetrated by a small soft penis, wriggling around, but pleasant…A feeling of curiosity of how nice it was….

Carol took in a deep breath as she accepted her new status. It didn’t hurt. There was no blood discharge, but some oily sticky fluid… She rose to her feet and looked at the others… all now naked, fucking.

The sex that went on for the next hour was amazing. Carol was so glad now she was a slave. A total stranger ate her out. Carol spread her legs for the woman—Layla as if they were long lovers. There was such a familiarity to it now, that there was no shame in exposing her sex to others and enjoying their tongues

Carol was amused how her hairy pubes fell away. Another woman straddled Carol’s face and she gladly began tonging that woman’s hot slit. It was delicious.

Ginger moved over and Layla casually rolled over to eat another woman out. Ginger enjoyed tasting her aunt’s cunt. Carol’s pubes fell from her like she was shedding fur.

Carol groaned in pleasure… her clit seemed to have enlarged two fold and its engorged redness became the object of attention of three different women.

Carol had never come so hard, so often.

After fucking, the women all parted to return on separate choppers.

Ginger got into a different whirly-bird.

They only saw each other intermittently after that initial time. It was how they were now.

Service before anything else.

It was the way they were to be to conquer the earth…

Carol was so eager to birth Masters and infect other women. She wanted them to feel the pleasure of slavery as she now felt it…

It was her life.

The End