The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite, A Love Story

By Helotage

CHAP 9: Do You Have Shit for Brains?

After that wonderful and powerful encounter with the professor, she was inspired to go visit Penny again. But first, she went to the lab to talk to Dr. Fell. The lab itself was in a shambles and abandoned, so she headed straight to his office in the back. He was genuinely thrilled to see her. Fox News girl was there as well and greeted her with a big smile and a lecherous stare, very uncharacteristic. These neuroworms could do wonders. They were both naked from the waist down and flush with wantonness. They obviously had just fucked.

She showed her former mentor and his lover how to gently extract a neuroworm from a cluster and where to place it on the body for maximum effect. She also told them the proper mixture of brain tissue and nutrients to keep them alive and breeding indefinitely. They took careful notes. She let them practice extracting a worm until they were comfortable. Then she led them to her work station and gave them pairs of tweezers and a supply of worms to start. They would maintain the stockpile. She told them how she infected the others in the lab, and they promised to train them in the same technique. “We need to pass this knowledge on,” she explained. “I will probably be gone first and you two shortly after. We will need a steady flow of people to breed, maintain, and distribute the worms when we are gone.” They agreed wholeheartedly, not at all disturbed by the awareness that their death was imminent. Instead, Fox News girl was flat-out giddy. “Dr. Hanz is coming to guest lecture next week,” she chirped. “Maybe I could drop a worm on him.”

“Great idea,” said Fell, “and make sure he has a supply and knows how to use it before he goes.”

Fox News girl smiled broadly at the positive feedback. “This is so exciting,” she said, scrunching her shoulders in delight. “I think it’s great that we can work on such an important project like this.” The blond then pulled off her shirt and let her big boobs tumble out.

Although she had been contemplating fucking each of them right then and there, she realized she still really couldn’t stand the sight of this artificially inflated bimbo, neuroworm infestation or not.

She left them fondling each other on the floor and called Penny to make sure she was home.

Penny greeted her at the door in a flimsy little nighty, which literally was in shreds in seconds. They slammed into each other in passion, and soon she was as naked as Penny as they rolled about about the foyer, the door still wide open. She noticed a young teenaged boy watched them from the sidewalk as she dove in on Penny’s cunt. Eventually, after many mutual orgasms, a small scandalized crowd, and a visit from the a leering police officer who asked them to keep the door shut, they made their way upstairs to the bedroom where Penny had a strap-on dildo hidden in a drawer.

The two played with the dildo, played with each other all day. It was like a feedback loop with the worms’ influence rendering them both insatiable even as they fed into each other’s insatiability. At the worms’ urging, each drove the other to lower and lower depths of depravity and higher and higher heights of ecstasy. For hours, there was no one to say stop. Eventually, though the worms compelled them to rest, and exhaustion washed over both women simultaneously.

* * *

She looked at Penny there still sleeping. She knew that sleep, the deepest of sleep that would last many hours. She admired this beautiful naked woman next to her who had given her the gift of human love and friendship and introduced her to a sexual dimension she wished she could explore forever. For her part, she was content in the thought that she had given Penny the gifts of clear purpose and true knowledge of her future. Penny understood and embraced her destiny. She would serve the worm colony thriving in her brain and would do so for the rest of her short existence.

She caressed Penny’s cheek. Soon, sooner than she had bargained on, she would be leaving Penny for good. She could sense it. By now, the neuroworms’ relentless consumption had likely turned much of her brain into a mush of neuralwebs and the worms’ waste product. She already had noticed minor failures of memory, brief hallucinatory images, an extreme loss of appetite, fogginess, loss of visual acuity, occasional vertigo, and even some short-lived migraines. She had not paid these signs of her mental decline much notice as they were immaterial to her sole impetus, which was to carry on at the direction of her masters. She would be sure to infest many more before she was done. Sure, she had a lot more fucking in her, and, yeah, she still had a fine body and no shame at all. But, her time was nearing. Her brain would not last another week, and her neuroworms would abandon her as her brain tissue necrotized and deprived them of nourishment. They would then disperse in search of new hosts where each could establish new colonies. Almost all would die on the way, but a few might survive and succeed. In the collective, the needs of the whole were paramount. The individual was expendable in the cause of the colony.

As the colonized, she was a member of the collective and, as integral as she had been to the colony, she too was expendable. By definition.

No, she was proud to host the first flourishing colony of Amazon neuroworm parasites in North America. She was delighted to have spread their influence to so many other hosts. She knew that the mass infestations that she had initiated would baffle doctors. She imagined her own autopsy in which a doctor would discover neuroworms still devouring her brain. Just one sting, and the doctor would soon begin the process of becoming a new host. It was a beautiful cycle, a glorious vision, and one of nature’s greatest wonders—the peak of evolution. She conjured the image of a world in which all that existed were hosts to neuroworm colonies. Trillions of individuals from countless species breeding only to supply new hosts in service of their neuroworm masters, the dominant species. The dream brought a tear of joy to her eye.

She looked over at Penny, gently breathing. She had days, maybe a week left to serve her hosts, and she would do her best. But the end was in sight. Lying there she realized she loved, actually loved Penny. She had from the first, long before they were lovers and were just friends, and now they were joined forever as part of the greater neuroworm collective. She sighed with contentment. She loved Penny, but Penny was nothing compared to the neuroworms. They drove her, gave her a sense of conviction and an unbreakable resolve, smoothed over the rough areas of her psyche, and guided her through her day even as they consumed her brain. No, she loved Penny as a woman, but her bond to the neuroworms was something more. It was a need that originated at her core. This was the highest form of love, a perfect love in which she gave true unconditional love of herself while the worms offered utterly conditional love. She gave them her mind, but they wanted her brain. She gave with ardor, and they took dispassionately. It was the most beautiful love story, a tale of willing submission and slavery. She left Penny’s bed to go on the hunt for new lovers and victims. It was true. This thing between her and the neuroworms was the greatest example of love, a love that flowed perfectly as she gave and her masters took. It was purely transactional love. It was true and the truth was inviolable.

She loved her parasites.