The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paranoid Little Town

mc, md, mf

The people of Little Town are getting a little extreme with their anti-mind control measures

“It’s just paranoia, that?s what it is!”

“It’s not the end of the world”

“It’s the end of MY world!”

“It’s just for a while”

“It feels like for-EVER!!!”

Marykate’s anger was evident

“I mean, it’s not like there’s any DANGER!!! People are just making a fuss about nothing!”

“The newspaper said there have been record cases last month and—”

“The HELL with the f%#$ing newspaper!!! They just print that stuff to make people afraid”

“It might be so” Jack conceded “But still, the fact remains that—”

“The fact remains that clubs and raves and bars are closed for the rest of the summer at least!!! Which means no dancing, no flirting, no music, no NOTHING!!!”

Jack was about to answer, but MK’s fiery glare changed his mind.

“This is ridiculous! Preposterous! And you know what the worst part is!? You know what is it!?”

(sigh)“What?”

“IT SOLVES NOTHING!!! NOTHING—AT—AAALL. It’s like saying that closing down all banks would eradicate bank robberies in Little Town!!! or something!”

The analogy wasn’t perfect, of course. For one thing, doing so would actually eradicate bank robberies. Not that Jack was dumb enough to say so.

“I don’t think they would’ve done this if they weren’t really desperate. I mean, they say that last week alone the attacks went up 15%...”

“Gimme a break Jack!!! I come home for three weeks, and I’m supposed to skip partying just for the off-chance that I get goddamn HYPNOTISED!!!??? Look at me and tell me it doesn’t sound ludicrous!!!”

She got Jack there.

“I mean, it’s just effin’ PA-THETIC!!! Seriously, which are the odds of that happening??? It’s far more likely to get snuffed by a serial killer, and even more by a car accident, and I don’t see these a$$holes closing down the f#&%ing FREEWAYS!!! I swear, how dumb —”

“I GET it. So what do YOU solve complaining about it???”

MK took a frustrated breath but did not respond.

“These people are dangerous MK, and are NOT to be taken lightly”

“And why do they have to close down all the fun places to get them!?” she whined watching at the ceiling “Why not the movies or the Mall or—”

“BECAUSE CLUBS AND BARS ARE WHERE PEOPLE ARE MORE VULNERABLE!!!”

Jack was obviously tired about the whole subject.

“It’s not about how likely it’s going to happen, it’s how easy is to get away with it!!! At the Mall and the drugstore, there’s people and cameras around. And these people usually go for beautiful young women, the sort that stay in the minds of bystanders, so it’s relatively easier to track where the victims were snatched!!! Believe me, here at little-effin-town, NOTHING stays secret, as you should know. At the club however, everyone is dressed nice, and people scurry around to private places all the time, so it’s practically impossible to track down a hypnotic kidnapping there!!!”

“But at the club you can’t even listen to anyone trying to hypnotise you!!! Also, you can barely distinguish other people, I can’t imagine how are you supposed to even see a pocket watch—”

“OK, that does it” Jack stood with a sudden movement, and sat besides Marykate.

“Let’s see this from a different angle. Let’s say... you’re at the club, OK? Any club. It’s friday, and you’re hoping to have a good time. There’s loud music, the type that makes you dance, and lights are flashing everywhere. You’ve drunk a beer or two, and in general you’re in a very receptive mood. Are you with me?”

“Whatever”

“C’mon! Just humor me, OK?”

(sigh)“I guess”

“So now an stranger approaches. You would usually be on the defensive anywhere else, but HERE, among the people, among the music, the alcohol, the lights,even the SMELL you are willing to get his pitch. Now, you can’t see him very well, since it’s so dark and the flashes so bright, but he smells nice, and his voice is calm and relaxed. Silky. Seductive. Authoritarian. Reasonable. You following?”

“Yeah, OK”

“So he starts talking, and you can’t help but trust this guy. He sounds just so self-secure, you just want to keep listening to him. His talk is just fascinating, and you know what? He’s not yelling but his voice is just so strong, and so commanding, you can listen to him just fine. In fact it’s very easy to just listen to his voice, and filter out everything else. With me so far?”

“Uh-Huh”

“So this guy keeps talking, and does it so fast and it’s so interesting, that you can’t really understand what he’s saying, but you still go along with it. At some point of the conversation, you start to feel really sleepy. Like, really, really, reeeeeaaaaal sleepy, like when you stay all night at the library. And suddenly, without you even knowing why, he tells you to close your eyes”

(small pause)

“Close your eyes!”

“Uh?”

“Go on, I’m making a point here! Close your eyes”

MK, slightly wondering where this was going, did so.

“Very good, now get confy OK? Very confy, you’re at the disco, listening to this guy going on and on, and oooonnnn and ooooonnnn, saying a lot of very interesting things, you don’t really know what his saying but it’s sooooo interesting, and the music is sooo good and the seat is sooo confortable, it’s just easier to go with the flow, to just listen and relax. It’s wonderful. Intoxicating. And then... when you’re convinced you’ll spend the entire night listening... he takes you dancing”

Jack pulls MK up to dance, and she smiles and open her eyes—barely. Everything looked fuzzy—like when you see stuff under the pool. She was surprised on how hard was to open her eyes—and keeping them open harder still. It was then when she realized what was happening—and wondered what she should do about it, and why she didn’t realize before. She vaguely considered screaming, making a violent tantrum and shaking her head furiously in order to wake up—but she didn’t. She went along with it. If it was because she wanted to, or because she was already under Jack’s influence, she didn’t know.

“Close your eyes” Jack ordered, and MK obeyed with that warm smile or hers that melted and broke hearts by the dozen.

“He takes you to the dance floor...” Jack took her beautiful friend to the center of the living room “and you realize you’re dancing a slow song. A romantic song, The sort... that brings bodies together” he whispered to her ears, as he led her in dancing an imaginary tune “his body feels so warm... tight... so tight... conforting... secure”

“secure” sighed MK. She’s under already Jack realized. She had fallen much quicker than he thought.

“Yes, very secure, Mary Kate. In these arms, you’ll always be secure... you’ll be happy... you’ll have everything you need...”

“Everything” she mumbled

“Everything... as long... as long as you obey my voice... as long as you follow my voice... as you obey my voice... listen to my voice...obey my voice... heed... my... voice...”

“Obey... your... voice” purred his helpless victim

“yes”

He kissed her in the forehead

“He then realizes that you’re... completely... under his power” Jack stopped dancing and held his thrall like a rag doll, who behaved likewise “and... after you surrender... to his spell... he takes you...” he grabs MK’s arms, and starts pulling “...to the parking lot”

Jack pulled her with short but quick steps towards the guest’s bedroom. Mary Kate was slightly nervous of falling, so she concentrated fully on keeping up. She vaguely wondered why she wouldn’t open her eyes.

“The he would make a short pause... at the door..” Jack took his mesmerized friend inside the guest’s room “and take you... into his van” and he closed the door.

Even when you’re hypnotized with your eyes closed, you can tell when it’s dark around you. The window was open, and it was a cold room, the one room in her own place that Mary Kate wasn’t completely familiar with, as Jack fully knew.

“Then... things would suddenly change” Jack’s voice was modified. He was now autorative. Confident. Intimidating. Imperative. Menacing. “you’d realize you’re alone inside the van, at the mercy... of a complete stranger” he wasn’t holding MK’s arms anymore.

MK felt scared. Really scared. Even if she was technically aware of what was happening—like you do in lucid nightmares—she was also convinced to be trapped inside the stranger’s vehicle, hypnotized and completely powerlessless.

And she was afraid.

“You are alone. Alone and under my power. I can do anything I want to do with you. ANYTHING.” He caressed her body. Even for the club, she wore a rather liberal outfit “And you don’t want me to hurt you, do you!?”

“No” she pleaded

“You don’t want me to do nasty things to you, or to give you punishment for bad behavior, do you Mary Kate?” He hugged his defenseless victim from behind.

“No. Please don’t hurt me. Please

“Then you want me to be nice!?”

yes!

“You want me to be good with you? To protect you from myself?”

“Yes. Yes please be nice. Please”

“Then you have to be nice with me Mary Kate. You have to make me happy.“He started licking her neck, and his hands explored her body. “You have to do what I tell you”

“Mmm-hmmm. Yes. What you tell me”

“Undress Mary Kate”

“Yes Jack”

Even with nothing but the light of the full moon, watching his enthralled friend getting nude, in the mechanic, pragmatic way that enslaved girls do, was an experience unrivaled by anything under heaven and most things above it.

“There we go girl. Look at yourself. Naked... enslaved... alone... scared...” he grabbed his sexy prey affectionately from behind “I’ts hard to be more vulnerable, isn’t it?”

“yes”

“You need someone to protect you”

“yes”

“You need me”

“I... need you”

“You want me to protect you”

“I... want you—”

“And you will obey me”

“I... will... obey you”

“You will...” her body was soft but firm, her smell and taste wer delicious, and her defeated expression, priceless “submit... to me”

“I will... submit... to you”

“Give yourself to me MK”

She surrendered passionately in his embrace. Her kiss was wet and passionate, her body hot and eager.“mmmmm, that’s it girl, that’s good” She obeyed with passion and grace. “mmmmmhhh!!!” That’s right, that’s soooooo rightttt- mmmmmhhhhHHH!!! " Lost in the hypnotic fantasy, she worshipped the man that would protect her from the one she feared the most, none other than the same man “MMMMHHH THAT?S GREAT MK, OPEN YURSELF, MMMMM YESSSS” The beautiful slave opened for her master, who took her with energy and gusto “OHHHH!!! MMMMHHH!!!! YESSS!!! YESSSS!!! YYYYEEEESSSS!!!”

The mesmerized girl gave everything to the act of passion. It was as if her surrender was voluntary. Her breasts were ripe and strong, her body athletic and willing. Inside her was moist and warm, and she responded with enery and passion

“OHGODGIRL, YOURESOAMAZINILOVEYOUYOURESOGREEEEAAATTTT!!!

“Y-Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-S-S-S JA-A-A-CK-KK THANKYOU JACK, PLEASE DONT STOPPP PLEAAAASE..!!!”

“IM COMMIN NOW, IM COMING IMMMM COOMMMMMMMMM...!!!”

“UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!”

Lost in hypnotic lust, the slavegirl and her master came at the same time. The climax was long and powerful, and both concentrated fully in their mutual pleasure.

“Uh... uh... that... that was AM-mazin’... MK”

“uh... uh... th-thank you Jack... Master”

“Call me Jack”

“uh... yes Jack... sorry... Jack”

“uhhhhhh... thas was great...supreme, even” he watched her appraisingly from the dark. MK kept herself still, wainting orders. She wondered whether she should pose for him, or something, or if he would disapprove her doing anything without an order.

“You actually are a slave with initiative, aren’t you MK?” he whispered from the dark “That’s the best kind. You’re so deep into the fantasy that you will be smart about your loyalty to your master. Slaves like you are highly sought after. Girls like you are worth a fortune”

“... I... th... thank y-you ma- mast... Jack”

She lowered her head

“I’m sorry”

“No, but you might be in a few. It’s time... to give you the programming that will rule your life from now on”

MK felt as cold an vulnerable as when she entered the room. But Jack’s influence over her was undeniable, so she readied herself, and meekly met Jack’s hypnotic voice, fully prepared to endure what she would surely remember as one of her worst times of her life

* * *

“I must say, It was one of my best times—EVER!”

“Glad I could deliver”

The breakfast was done, and they were picking up the table

“I still can’t believe that you never told me you could do that!”

“It’s not the sort of thing you advertise, believe me”

Neither MK nor Jack were naked, but you wouldn’t say they were dressed, either. MK in particular wasn’t hiding anything of her marvelous, inviting body.

“I—THOUGHT—you told me—EVERYTHING!”

“I wanted to tell you” Jack said firmly “But people are too paranoid these days. And, you know, with a good reason”

They continued in silence. She had something in her mind that she wanted to ask, and was resisting it. She wouldn’t keep it long. Jack knew her. Damn, you’re beautiful” he thought. She didn’t bother in the slightest to cover anything of herself.

“So... ummm... does- does all this means...” she took a good breath “that... from now on... I’m... you know...” her voice was nervous, but determined “...your... your... sex slave?”

The last sentence was in the meek, low tone that girls use when they ask you whether your breaking their hearths.

Jack put his hands on his friends shoulders, and Mary Kate looked up to him “You know I wouldn’t do that. You know you can trust me. You know that if I did, you wouldn’t even ask that question. And you KNOW” he looked at her straight to the eye “that you mean much more to me than that”

They gazed at each other for a moment, then continued to pick up in silence.

“So you don’t... you know... do anything wrong with it or anything?”

“You see that, that right there, that’s exactly why I don’t tell anyone about it!”

Jack was getting moody, MK realized. His anger was something he always turned inwards, and the last thing she wanted was to make him hate himself even more.

It was MK’s turn to hold her friend from behind “last night was good Jack” she whispered softly in his ear “It was very, very good. Better than ANYTHING”

“I’m glad you liked it”

“I can’t wait for the sequel”

Jack turned to his friend, who was smiling mischeviously

“So...” she said as she turned to wash the dishes “you don’t hypnotise to do anything wrong... but how about for doing something FUN?”

“I... I’m afraid I’m guilty on that account”

“I’m shocked” she retorted with a smile “So how many girls have fallen under you hypnotic seduction?”

“I—I have no idea”

It was awkward to speak about such things with Mary Kate. Then again, he’d never spoken about it with anyone.

“That’s a lot then.”

“I didn’t said that”

“How about my cousin? The girl from UK? you were so obviously lusting over her”

“I... I seem to recall that something happened”

“Ireena?”

“That’s a yes”

“Jessica?”

“positive”

“Mireena?”

“yup”

“Nathalia?”

“Ooooooohhhh, Yeeeahhh”

(silent glare)

“I mean, I’m afraid so”

“Alice”

“I think that’s another yes”

Jack was now blushing furiously. Marykate was obviously having fun.

“May I ask one more?”

“S-Sure”

“How about”... she was done with the dishes “Me?”

“Well...”

“Besides last night”

“Yeah...”

He was looking at the floor. MK was smiling, but her body language had a clear do-you-care-to-give-us-an-explanation-please pose

“It was after the Malcolm affair, all right?”

he turned away from her

“What??? You mean that night—”

“You were debastated OK!!!??? And there’s nothing worse than seeing a good friend suffering about a complete a$$#()%e like him. I entranced you, and asked you what you needed to forget him—”

“And I told you I needed a wild night of random sex” She finished, her eyes down, remembering “And after that night I never even thought about him, which I thought was very peculiar to have gotten over him so quickly, but I—”

“Dismissed it, and forgot everything about being under hypnosis, as I told you to”

She still glared at him with a “you’re such a nasty boy” stare, but kept the smile.

“Anything else?”

“That time at the library”

“Oh, Jack!” She turned away, covering her blushing face “How didn’t I realize, I always wondered how I was capable of doing THAT, you’re such a... a...” words were failing to her. She tried to be angry, but the episode had been to hot and intense to not remember it fondly in a very guilty and shameful sort of way.

“A good lover?” asked Jack, smirking. He obviously didn’t feel the slightest regret for that one. “A good friend? A good hypnotist?”

“A dick!” she said without any real malice “Well, the good news are that I’m NOT your mind-controled sex slave, who knows what you do to THOSE”

“I can show you if you wanna know” He said, following MK went to her bedroom “are you done with breakfast already?”

“Yeas why?” she answered slightly puzzled. After all, they just had picked up the table

“Do you care for some dessert to drink?”

“Sure”

The near-naked beauty came back from the room, smiling in mesmerized trance, knelt in front of Jack, got her gorgeous head between his legas and began to suck.

“mmmm, MK, this is awesome!!!”

The girl was truly masterful, specially with her tongue. It was almost as good as being inside her.

“Oooohhh, damn you, you’re Good! Screw it, I’m leaving this programming on you, no way I’m gonna free you, ooohhh”

MK was intense. Her skill and passion were superb. She sucked greedily and licked with gusto, swallowing every drop.

“MMMMMMMHHHH, MK, YOU’RE THE BEST, YOU’RE THE F%#&ING BEST, YOU’RE WONDERFUL, YOU’RE mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH...!!!!

Jack came with a blast, and MK dutifully drank the whole thing.

“That was WONDERFUL”

“Well, thanks, Jack” she obviously at least TRIED to feel anger, or sadness, or humiliation, but she just couldn’t care less.

“So it seems that one suggestion is working. You’re not upset or anything are you?”

“N... No!” She seemed puzzled.

“Good, because I think I’m leaving that one for a long time, and it doesn’t seem like you’ll manage to shrug if off anytime soon” He picked her up

“Very well then. If you’re done toying with me—”

“for now”

“—then it’s time for me to get dressed. Like, for real”

“Can’t wait to see you try-y!” replied Jack

* * *

“It’s no use!” she complained, facing her wardrobe “Damn you and your posthypnotic suggestions!”

“I don’t see anything wrong with it” he gave a good loot at her almost naked body, while she struggled, unsuccessfully, to take any respectable clothing from the wardrove.

“Until when am I supposed to dress like a shameless bimbo!?”

“Your programming doesn’t have an expiration date, so it’ll be until you shake it off”

“Lucky me”

“It’s so you don’t forget your lesson”

“Oh, you’re SUCH a great f&#$ing SAMARITAN. I’m sure that making me speak in rhyme or dye my hair pink woudn’t had landed the point home. How about leaving home?”

“Your orders say that you won’t until you dress properly, so it’ll take a while”

“No way!!” she turned to face Jack “I have to go out tonight!!!”

“Tonight? Anything important?”

“I was chatting with Alice this morning” she said cheerfully “There’s a Club that’s secretly defying the ban. Wer’e going tonight!”

“WHAT!!!???” Jack could barely believe what he was hearing “AND YOU’RE UP TO IT!!!??? DIDN’T YOU GET ANYTHING FROM LAST NIGHT!!!???”

“Trust me, I got the lesson pretty well” she was examining her near naked image at the mirror “It’s very trashy, but still qualifies as ‘respectable’ enough for going out at the club tonight. See...” she kissed Jack on the cheek “I’m finding loopholes in your programming already”

Jack was completely stunned. So I can hypnotise you to be my inconditional slave, but anything about staying home for your own darn good you just logic it off He thought in disbelief. The female brain insisted to be a complete mystery.

“MK!”

“What?”

(sigh) “I don’t think it’s a good idea to go to the club tonight”

“Good for you”

“MK, listen! the whole thing sounds too fishy! I mean, a clandestine place!? It stinks like a chicktrap—” he suddenly wondered whether Alice was under someone’s control.

“Listen, Jack, my major involved A LOT of statistics. Falling under one hypnotist’s spell? Very, very unlikely. Falling under two different ones, in two consecutive nights? Far more probable that I win the lottery, and I DON’T buy tickets. Besides” she approached playfully “I have my hypnotic knight to protect me, or if the worst happens, to rescue me. Don’t I?” she caressed his chest

Lovely he thought One enslaves a girl with irresistible hypnotic powers, and she still manages to be the one calling the shots

“MK... listen to me. you’re still vulnerable. VERY vulnerable. ‘Specially after last night. It left you particularly susceptible”

“Huh—”

He suddenly pulled her to himself and forced his face into hers “SLEEP!”

Her surprised expression quickly became one of trance and relaxation

“You DO deserve this, don’t you Mary Kate?”

“Yes Jack”

“I think another lesson is in order” He caressed his sexy puppet “then you’ll call Alice to bring her here. I do hope you learn your lesson this time, darling. I truly don’t want to enslave you, but it’s dangerous to play with temptation”

He smiled, and proceded to have his way with his oldest, most beloved, dearest and very beautiful, very hypnotised friend.