The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paramedic Retraining 5

“So sit down then. I’ll explain how the instruction works here at the Institute for Advanced Education. The principle is very simple: You get the instruction twice, then the answer has to be correct—is that clear?”

The participants answered in chorus: “Sir, Yes, Sir!” and Sven realized that confirming orders in this way was part of the school’s ritual.

“To establish this,” the instructor continued, “we apply a simple but very effective principle. Each trainee is strapped into an injection machine. For every wrong answer, he or she gets a charge of DELETAN injected into the neck muscle. This way you will know immediately when you have done something wrong. This is called conditional conditioning, understand?” the instructor yelled.

“Sir, yes, Sir.”

“DELETAN only causes a slight pain—we are not brutes here after all. It merely triggers a wave of nausea, which passes quickly. It also increases your focus and attention, as well as your memory abilities. However, the effect increases when the number of incorrectly answered questions becomes to large. In this way we create a pedagogically useful situation—the incentive to learn grows considerably. One should introduce this method in all schools.”

The instructor had been speaking in an almost bored voice, but suddenly he turned back to his trainees and shouted, “Understood?”

“Sir, Yes, Sir!”, they replied.

“Now trainees strap yourself into the seats.” Sam had not been aware that there were straps. Now he noticed, that there was a 5 point racing type harness. After some time one of the Guards slid the collar with the clamp with the injection attachment around the neck of Adrian. “This thing has to fit snugly or the needle won’t sting you properly!”

When all of the trainees had been fitted and sat more or less comfortably strapped to their chairs, they took a pad into their hands.

The instructor stepped up to a control panel. “I’ll ask a few questions, You will then key in the answers. No need for further explanation, it works like a typewriter!”

He pressed a key and the first question appeared on the projection screen: WHAT IS THE CHEMICAL FORMULA FOR KETAMINE? After a short pause, during which Sven pondered somewhat dumbfounded, a soft click of the automatic injection machine was heard. Sven winced, suddenly sitting frozen.

The instructor laughed. “I forgot to say that the shock also occurs if the answer is not given within ten seconds. So please: hurry a little more and pay attention.”

The first slide deck with instructions started. Sven easily focused on the lessons and knew he was more attentive then at school. At first it was difficult for him to use the pad with his black leather gloves, but he quickly got better.

The first slide deck took him through a broad range of topics every paramedic should know by heart. It then also included various aspects that were completely new to him. How to wear his new uniform correctly, how to care for it, what it could do to help him. How to behave correctly in the paramedic retraining program. As he received more punishments via the needle, he become much more focussed on whatever the screen showed him. There was no time for him to reflect on the lessons. He had to accept them as truths and incorporate them as quickly as possible. Thus, the system taught him about the dangers of masturbations and why all males should be locked in chastity. It was a truth Sven and the other trainees soon accepted as self-evident. He was glad the program helped him to overcome this unhealthy habit. The system reinforced the notion that it was important to leave his old name with is old life behind. Sven agreed that contact with his friends and family would be harmful now. In that way, the system was very efficient to alter the trainees understanding of their identities.

Somewhere in the large property that housed Institute for Advanced Education, the institution that was responsible with the retraining. Unkonwingly to Sven or any of the trainees, did not only contain barracks, offices or medical buildings but also an elegant mansion. In that elegant manor house the owner of IFAE and his daughter resided, when they were on the property. While the owner had many bushiness interests and a multi national defense conglomerate to run, his daughter had more time eon the hand to keep an eye on the running of the Institute.

Today she was checking on the progress for their latest project, retraining paramedics. She said on a black leather sofa, with some papers on a low table in front of her. Her assistant knocked on the door.

“The doctor is here to see you.”, the assistant, ramrod straight, light brown hair in a strict side parting with a high and tight, wearing slim fit grey slacks, with a white shirt, grey west and tie, knocked on the door.

“Let him in.…”

The doctor held his bracelet to a metallic box on the desk of the assignment. The bracelet opened and he put it into the box. The assistant closed the lid. He put his grey facemask into the pocket of the BDU pants he wore.

“You are free to enter.”

Unconsciously the doctor started rubbing the wrist of his left arm and walked into the stately room.

“Please Doctor, take a seat and tell me how it is going.”

“Thank you, very well. You have received our report from the current intake?”

“Of course I have. Some promising candidates. And I’m really eager, that we are opening this new section of employment…. Have you checked the psych profiles?”

“For potential lovers?”, the doctor asked and smirked. Other employees wouln’t get away with such a questions, but he was considered special.

“For potential leaders, trainers and multiplcators?”

“Sure”, the doctor chuckled.

“This is the list of potential candidates…”

They went through the list. Their training and conditioning would be slightly different. They wouldn’t be able to radically change their personality but rather had to alter the motivation of the subjects.

“Oh, and for lovers?”

“Well this one seems to have potential for both, if you like him.”

They looked at the pre induction pictures.

“You know, after the induction they look much better, healthier, muscular, ramrod straight. Clear cut demeanor and eager to serve.”, the doctor pointed out, as his choice had not seemed to be fully appreciated.

“One can imagine he has potential. You know my assistant was supposed to be one of them, he is perfect with his duties here but he lacks a certain spirit.”

“I see, its not that simple to achieve the necessary balance between mental freedom, changing the intrinsic motivation, but not making them zealots or fanatics but also making them properly obedient. You know he was one of our first tries and for that, I’d say he is doing exceptionally well.

With the infantry it was easy, we could go to a certain extremism and they would always have a more or less controlled environment around. Same when we adopted the training for your soccer team. But the paramedics will have to integrate into normal society.”, reminded them.

“I know. But tell me have you found a potential candidate?”

“Yes. 3234-13-012 is suitable, all the psych profiles point to that.”

She looked at the evaluation papers again. While the doctor massaged his wrist.

“Yes, do it.”

“So you ok him for both leadership and lover training?”, the doctor asked just to be sure.

“L & L”

“It would be great to have a lover that could lead”

The doctor laughed.

“Is there more?”

“Actually not, madam.”

The doctors stood up, bowed and walked out to attend his duties. He was glad when the assistant handed him the bracelet back and he could put it back on.

At the Auditorium Sven, Adrian and the others finished the last exercises of the slide deck, they were released from the injection machines. They had no idea how much time they had spent strapped to the injection machines or the seats, as their minds were entirely focussed on the exercises. All of them got at attention immediately, as the DELETAN injections had further increased their compliance.

Even without the needle in their necks, they anticipated punishments for incorrect behavior, such as standing comfortably without approval. The Guard was amazed how a regime of immediate punishments had reshaped the mindset of these men in just one day. All trainees featured that empty expression in their faces the Guards had. Their individual thinking had already reduced to a minimum. It clearly showed that men could be improved if their environment provided the right type of “support”. So much more would be possible via this retraining program.

While they were still focused from the DELETAN and before the effects of the drug would wear out, the Guards used the time for some form drill training.

The Guards took all 60 trainees outside the auditorium to the big square between the buildings. Each Guard took his group of six trainees for further instructions. They had already learned the basics of saluting and marching.

Each Guard made sure the salutes were performed correctly. The bracelets were used to record the movements of a correct salute — in the future the trainees would receive an electric shock if they performed a salute wrong. Salutes were repeated several times, until all trainees performed them up to standard. Sven liked to salute. He understood that it was an important gesture of respect towards his superiors.

The group was then taught to march in unison.

“From now on, you will always march like this when you are in a group. The bracelets will register if you are not walking synchronized and you will be punished.”, the Guard told Sven and the others.

He initiated a small warning shock to all trainees, so they did not forget. They were then ordered to perform 10 pushups. This was considerably harder with the weight of the chest plates, but they managed.

The Guards then made all 60 trainees stand in a big formation. Sven automatically stood at attention, like the others. It felt amazing to him to stand in this group. He thought the grey uniforms looked really good. Finally he belonged somewhere. Paramedic was a profession he took pride in.

He liked how all men in front of him also had the same shiny black boots and black leather gloves.

His penis tried to get hard, but was stopped immediately by the chastity device. The bracelet registered the elevated excitement via his biometrics. Adrian’s excitement was not that strong—the system marked him for some further reconditioning. He should have already developed more then mild sexual attraction to the uniforms.

All trainees stood in this formation for a while. The Guards walked around them and made sure everything on the uniforms was up to standards, that the posture was correct. Each group was then subsequently marched by their Guards and instructors back to their building.

The bracelet had relayed biometric data to their Guards pads and so they knew that it was time to water and feed the trainees. In a chow hall the trainees queued. They put their bracelet to a dispenser and got a tablet with their food. The same continued at the medication machine. They held their bracelet to a scanner, two or three pills fell into a small plastic container and they took it in front of the eyes of the Guards.

The Guards watched them closely as to see if they were actually swallowing their medication. Adrian did not notice it, but he received an additional blue pill to stimulate him sexually. Then allowed them to walk to benches where they would spoon down their food and drink a pre described amount of water.

“Trainees 3234-13-007 to 3234-13-012 finish feeding and follow me”, the Guard instructed them.

The trainees got up, lined up, placed their tablets on a feeder and marched to their quarters. They arrived at their room. There were two metal bunkbeds with three bunks each, six metal lockers, a table six chairs and nothing more in the room.

“Before you are allowed to sleep. I guess you are tired, you will have to properly stow away all your gear. This can be tedious and will be inspected. You can earn punishment points for having a dirty locker.”, the Guard told them sternly as it showed them how to store their things. The Guard showed them how to fold their clothes neatly and where to put which items.

“So for the BDU shirts it should be like this: If it has buttons, you should close every second one, then lay the shirt face down in front of you. Fold your one sleeve back over the back of the shirt, then you fold the shirt over the back on the side where the sleeve is folded, so that the fold is where the folded shirt should end on one side. on the same width you make it a crease from the other side. Then fold back the sleeve, which should now protrude over the first folded end, so that it lies over the folded area of the shirt and finally fold the shirt from the bottom to the top over the back. It should be neatly like a DIN A4 sheet of paper. We are going to inspect this and grade you on that.”

The Guard smiled. Doing things precisely as this would soon be ingrained in their personality and they would hate disorder. All lockers had the same identical contents, as their personal belongings were taken away upon arrival. They could be opened by holding their bracelet to the lock.

All six trainees then changed into their night pajamas, gulped down the their good night protein drink and brushed their teeth.

“Shine your shoes”, the Guard instructed them.

Even though Sven felt tired he also felt good when cleaning his boots, if the penis cage had allowed it, he would have gotten a booner.

The Guard inspected the cleanliness of their boots and then the cleanliness of their hands and toenails and then wished them a good night. Sven felt so tired.

“Good night boys.”

“Good night.”

“You say good night, Sir”, said the Guard with a juggle.”

“Good night, Sir” the trainees replied.

Sven lay down in his bunk bed and dozed off right away. It was such a long day and so much had happened already. The Guard changed their bracelet and put then in the charging box by the door. It then closed the door to their room and walked out.