The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paperback 5

(Illustration)

Excuse me, my Dear.

NOW LISTEN....all of you ladies. Focus on my words. We are at a critical stage in the process with our guest, and I will brook no further interruption from any of you.

My dear...I do apologize again. I assure you that you are my absolute priority. I am indeed disappointed in my ladies’ lack of.....self initiative.

Well.......I suppose I’m partly to blame for that. I’ve tried to follow the Book’s blueprint of having higher echelon slaves to help supervise the others.......but that’s not as easy as Matt Gunter thought. It’s hard programming a woman to be both submissive and supervisory.

But, happily, I’m making progress in that regard.

Now..before we resume....I want you to see this. It was an ad intended for “TV Source”, for years the weekly magazine that told America what was on the Tube. I’ll never forget it’s synopsis for the great Angels episode, “Attack Angels”:

“Julie (Tonya Roberts) is captured by a evil hypnotist who programs beautiful women to kill on command.”

Talk about “Must See TV”.

But I digress. This ad was for a 2 hour pilot for a “Stella Stryker” show. I had spent my life searching for “Stella” related material and found it listed in an online auction, part of the show’s promotional material.

Sadly, the pilot never aired. Well, I did some digging, and learned the plot had many elements from the Book, including Dr. Manx, AKA “Svengali”.

I found out they had actually filmed the pilot. Of course, I just had to see it.

It took years, and I’m embarrassed to say how much money. Perhaps.....if you’d like, we can watch it later when we’re done here.....I just can’t wait to show you the films that meant so much to me.

To be honest...I get why the pilot failed. Miss St. Martin was certainly pretty enough, but not a very convincing as deadly international spy. I will say she did well enough in her hypnosis scenes.

Now...where were we? Of course........”Svengali” has made his appearance...and seemingly with his own agenda for Stella and Laura. And then, there was Stella’s second test for Sister Cynthia.

* * *

Chapter Six

STELLA GOES SLEEP HITCHHIKING

Stella, invisible in her black ninja gear, lay flat atop the semi trailer as it entered the Naval Station’s main gate. Even before her brainwashing, Stella’s focus on any mission was trancelike. Therefore, performing this task while deeply hypnotized felt natural.

The truck cleared the Security Station then proceeded into the base. It slowed for a curve, and Stella rolled off the trailer, twisted in the air, and landed on the roads shoulder. She could see the antennae’s of her target, the Comm Lab, at the top of a hill. She began to run on silent bare feet. She suddenly stopped in front of the lab and stared at a sign at the door. It prominently featured the Navy Emblem, the one with an eagle holding an anchor.

A desperate, accented voice filled her head.

”Stella.....your own father served in the American Navy......what would he say if he knew of your treason.”

Stella closed her eyes and shook her head in obvious distress. But when she opened her eyes, there was a steely determination in them.

”None of that matters....I love Laura.....and she needs me to do this.....”, she whispered through her mask.

* * *

So of course, Mistress Yamasawa, or at least Stella’s unconscious projection of her dead sensei, was back to interfere with Stella’s mind control. On my first reading, I stoically accepted this. The book was nearing the end, and you had to expect the heroine would at some point be freed from her brainwashing. Obviously the stage was being set for just that.

Now, I’m going to skip a few pages. Ok...as much as I love this book.......Well...let’s just say Matt Gunner was never going to win a National Book Award for his deathless prose. And to be honest....I didn’t read the book for the action sequences. So...to sum up most of the next few pages and their endless details about ninja methodology, Stella gets into the lab and manages to steal the device. Sure, she’s under hypnosis the whole time, but Gunner spends more time describing Stella’s Ninja tricks and weapons than her entranced state of mind.

So let’s just skip to page 234.

* * *

Stella loomed over the unconscious body of the guard. He was a young sailor, maybe twenty years old. Laura had instructed her to avoid violence on this theft mission, but also told her to leave no live witnesses. She drew her silenced Beretta and aimed it at the sailor’s head.

The Voice...even more intense, came again.

”Stella....he’s little more than a boy......you surprised him......he couldn’t have seen much of you....he’s no danger to your mission now.”

Stella seemed to consider this, then holstered the pistol.

Half a mile from the Naval Station, Laura Lindsey sat on a powerful stealth motorcycle. She was also clad all in black with a helmet on her head with a visor. She sat motionless but for occassionally turning the throttle to keep the extremely quiet motor running. Her pale bare feet were on the cool rough pavement.

She was a bit startled when Stella jumped onto the back of the cycle. Laura tilted her head back, and said: “Everything go as planned?”

Stella paused, then simply answered:

“I have the device, Sister.”

Satisfied, Laura revved the engine and they shot into the night.

The next morning, Stella entered the entry portico to HQ. Oddly, her shoulder was sore, probably from some exertion the night before. She and Laura were often.......enthusiastic in their lovemaking, and Stella thought that was the explanation. She’d ask her lover later about it. Laura insisted they should report to work separately for propriety’s sake.

Laura was back to her research duties and Stella found herself between assignments. She therefore expected a humdrum day. That ended when she saw Victor Nader waiting for her at the security desk. Nader was the head of P•O•W•I•E Internal Affairs, and was never a welcome sight. He had always felt the Director and his predecessors had given Stella too much discretion. He glanced disdainfully at her bare feet, then coldly said:

”The Director and I need to see you, now.” He ignored her questions as they made their way through the complex.

After afew moments, they enterered the Director’s Conference Room. The Chief was already present, as was Laura, who looked pale and distraught. Stella stifled the urge to go to Laura and wrap her arms around her to comfort her. Instead, she defiantly put her hands on her hips.

”Somebody want to tell me what the Hell is happening here?”, she snarled.

The Director had a pained expression.

”Agent Stryker......... Stella, questions have been raised regarding your investigation of the Du Maurier Society. You were both ordered to dig into it, yet you summarily exonerated the group without following investigative protocols.....Stella....you paid just one site visit.....even after I took you in my confidence as to my concerns.”

”I didn’t need another visit....it was clearly a dead end.” Despite her defiance, she was inwardly disturbed by his words. How could she and Laura have cleared the cult in one day?

Nader piped in: “I can think of two possibilities: You’re both criminally incompetent As much as I hate admit that, Agent Stryker is a particularly able operative. So it’s far more likely that you’re both traitors.

Stella spoke up: “How dare you, Nader?”

”Easily. There’s more. An experimental comm device was stolen from the Navy last night. A guard accidentally encountered the thief, dressed like a ninja. A blonde, barefoot ninja. Sounds a bit like you, Agent Stryker, don’t you think?”

Laura blurted out: “That’s impossible......she was with me last night!”

Stella inwardly groaned. Though it was rarely enforced, relationships between agents on assignment was against regulations, particularly when one of them was new.

The Director spoke, finally showing anger.

”Another reason for my decision. Agent Lindsey, as you are still on probationary status, I am indefinitely suspending you until we get some answers. You are dismissed. Go home, Laura, and stay there. We’ll be in touch as to further measures.

Laura sobbed: “You can’t do that...I’ve worked so hard to be an agent...it’s so unfair.....”. She left the room, distraught and weeping

Stella barely controlled her rage.. She loved Laura and these two men had hurt her.

”Give me a break.....if you suspended every agent for sleeping with....”

The Director softened his tone. “Agent Stryker, in recognition of all you’ve done for your country and P•O•W•I•E•, I’m not suspending you at this time. Consider yourself on vacation. Stay close. We’ll be in touch.

Stella glared at him, rose, and left.

The Director spoke: “I’m telling you, Nader, there’s a third possibility whether you believe it or not.”

“Forgive me sir...but that’s a bunch of science fiction hooey. No one could hypnotize Agent Stryker and program her in one afternoon. But if you really think they’re under mind control....why don’t you let me take them into custody and try narco hypnotic interrogation. At least let me put them under surveillance.”

” I told you, Victor, it’s out of our hands. The President has ordered CIA to take over this investigation, and for us to stay out of the way. You’re to stand down and let them handle it.”

Stella drove at high speed. She was worried about her lover...she’d seemed so shattered by the Director’s harsh words. Laura was young and emotional, and her career as an agent so important to her. Stella needed to comfort her...help her through this ordeal.

She haphazardly parked and ran to the apartment building.

Laura opened the door after the first knock. Rather than distraught, she looked furious She was still in uniform, except she was barefoot. The yellow ribbon was tied around her ankle. Stella’s eyes fixated on it, and she once again entered her enchanted dream state.

”Get in here and close the door.” Laura hissed.

“Yes, Sister.” Stella obeyed. She stood at entranced attention, awaiting further command.

Laura stood close and berated her slave:

”You let a Sailor see you...and didn’t kill him? You idiot...you’ve endangered the whole operation.......me..... Sister Cynthia.....the whole Sisterhood.....Why the Hell didn’t you just kill him?” Lindsey raised her hand to deliver a powerful slap.

”STOP THIS INSTANT”.

Stanislav Manx came out of the bedroom. Laura Lindsey whirled around and yelled:

”Who the Hell are you....how’d you get...”

”You see nothing....hear nothing.....dream nothing...but Svengali....Svengali....Svengali.

Laura’s upraised hand fell to her side. Both hyponotized women submissively responded in unison.

”Svengali.....Svengali....Svengali.

He stepped up to the women, his attention on Laura.

”How dare you raise your hand to my lovely Triliby. You are but a dog.... an affectionate puppy dog who yearns for Stella’s forgiveness.” He point to Stella’s feet.

Laura immediately dropped to all fours. She made wimpering sounds as she rubbed her flank against Stella’s leather clad legs. Her ass twitched as if she was wagging a tail. She then curled on the floor, and began licking Stella’s feet.

”That’s better Puppy....we can’t have you hurting my beloved Triliby.” He gently cupped Stella’s face in his bony fingers.

”But, Laura does make a good point.” At the mention of her name, Laura looked up at him, then returned to her licking. Ignoring her, he spoke directly to Stella, his piercing eyes boring into hers. “Now Liebchin.....you must tell Old Svengali why you didn’t kill the sailor? Hold back nothing.”

15 minutes later Laura blinked twice. She had a taste in her mouth, odd but not unfamiliar. Her confusion soon faded, and she resumed her conversation with her hypnotized slave.

”Well. I guess the sailor is spilled milk.....the damage is done. Their next step will be to fill us up with drugs and question us...we can’t chance that. We’ll just have to move up your third test. Your final challenge is Assassination. Now wait here.”

She went into the bedroom and returned with the portable Svengali Device. She sat at the end of the sofa, and plugged the egg shaped device into the wall.

”Lay on the couch, your pretty feet on my lap.”

Stella complied. Laura noticed that Stella’s feet were sticky, but nevertheless conitiued. She turned on the device and pressed it against Stella’s soles. The effect was immediate, with Stella’s eyes rolling up, and a blissful smile lighting up her face. She took a sharp breathe...then slowly exhaled. Her long toes splayed, then closed around the edge of the device. As usual, the device took her from her hypnotized state and into a deep fugue.

”Stella....how do you feel about me...and Sister Cynthia?”

”L....love you both...absolutely...with my whole heart...my full obedience.”

”The Director hurt me today...hurt me bad. And he wants to hurt Sister Cynthia. How does that make you feel?”

The smile faded from Stella’s face, replaced by grim determination.

”I hate him. I hate the Director.”

”Yes you do. But words are not enough. What are you going to do to protect me...protect Sister Cynthia?”

”I must kill him. I must kill the Director.”