The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright © 2012, by Hypnoteaser2000

Duplicating this story, with no changes or omissions, is permitted for non-commercial, private purposes only. Publication on the internet or other public media by permission only. All other rights are reserved. All copies must retain this notice.

Pallaca

I suppose that any of you who have been married for a few years may be able to relate to my tale, irrespective of your status I will tell you my story and let you take it as you will.

When you first marry everything is heat and passion. Just looking into one another s eyes across the room can end up in long sessions under sweat drenched sheets. Unfortunately this does not last, real life intervenes. You have all the other daily duties rush in to fill your time. You suddenly are reduced to Tuesday Pot Roast, Thursday Meatloaf, and Saturday Sex. A regular routine and a schedule. Before too many years pass you get tired of not only the pot roast and the meatloaf, but the sex becomes just as dry and boring as the other left overs. This is where I found myself not too many years ago.

I worked for a large corporation, and they, like most, had ongoing training. One of the training sessions was on “progressive relaxation”. Since the job could be high stress they felt that his would be worthwhile, having the workers know how to consciously relax.

I attended the training expecting little. It turns out that progressive relaxation is just another term for group and self hypnosis. Yes, I did go under, and felt that it was relaxing and refreshing. This piqued my curiosity on the subject of hypnosis. I always had the fantasy from the science fiction films of controlling a lithe young thing, having her under my control. I did some reading and pretty much let it lay in the back of my mind as I again got wrapped up in everyday living.

A few years later I was injured, and it was serious enough that it became necessary to use medication for pain control on a regular basis. I got tired of using medication all of the time, so I was enrolled in a pain management regiment. This included self hypnosis as a means to controlling the pain. Surprisingly, I found that it worked, so, back to the bookstores and the libraries for more reading and research. As the pain came under control I found that my thoughts again turned to controlling that lithe young thing’s mind.

It was not long after this that my wife was transferred to another department, in this new position she found the stress much greater, and began having more and more severe headaches. The doctor told her after doing some checking, that the headaches were stress related. My wife is one of those people who can only truly relax when she is out of town. The first opportunity that presented itself I made reservations in a nearby city, and we took off for the weekend.

At dinner that night I brought up the subject of hypnosis, she was aware that I had been exposed to it both in the training and in pain management, so she was interested in how it might help her headaches. That night we began.

I had her sit in a chair across from a small table in our room. I lit a candle on the table, lowered the lights, and took a seat in a chair across from hers.

“Now I want you to stare into the candle flame, let the warmth of the flame, and the light, draw you in. Take a deep breath, hold it for a moment, then let it out. As the air rushes out, feel yourself begin to relax.”

“Each breath will make you feel more relaxed. Each breath will be deeper and make you feel yourself being drawn more into the flame. You will feel all of the tension, and stress begin to lessen.”

“You now feel your eyes begin to feel heavy, as I talk, each word will make your eyes heavier, and you breathe deeper and deeper. The deeper you breathe the heavier your eyes will become. You now feel that they are heavy enough that you close them.”

“Now, I want you to picture yourself in an office. The office is in a high building. You can see out the windows and see clouds. You are sitting behind a desk.”

“The desk is crowed with stacks and stacks of paperwork. You feel overwhelmed seeing all of the paperwork. This paperwork lists all of the things that cause you stress and tension, both in your work and in your personal life. You can see all of those things on the desk now, can’t you?”

“Yes.” As I watched she was staring intently into the flame. She was gripping the arms of the chair. I could tell she was feeling all of the stress and tension building.

“Listen carefully to me. I want you to take a look, is everything that bothers you in these stacks?”

“Yes”.

“I want you to take one final look at these things. Now I want you to see yourself getting up from the desk and walking to your office door.”

“Can you see the door in front of you?”

“Yes, I see it.”

“ I now want you to see yourself putting your hand on the door knob. You will now see yourself turning the knob and opening the door. I now want you to walk through the door. As you turn to shut the door, you see all of the stacks of tension and stress still on the desk.”

“You now turn to the left and walk down the hallway, it is brightly lit and as you take each step away from your office, you feel the stress and tensions lessening. As the distance grows greater, and the door acts as a barrier, you feel less and less stress. You feel the tension begin to drain from your body.”

“On your right side you now see an elevator door. I want you to push the button for down. Have you pushed the button?”

“Yes, I’m waiting for the door to open.”

“The door opens, and you step inside. I now want you to push the down button. Have you pushed the button?”

“Yes, I’ve pushed the button.”

“The elevator begins to move, you feel the downward motion. As the elevator moves, you realize you are traveling further and further away from your desk, and all that it contains. You feel yourself becoming more calm. You find it easier to take deep breaths.”

“The elevator is taking you to a warm and sunny beach. The ocean is calm and the sky’s are clear. There is a slight breeze, cooling and refreshing waiting for you. You also feel yourself going into a deeper and more relaxed state. Your eyes are now getting so heavy that you cannot open them, now matter how hard you try. More and more relaxed as you go down each floor. You feel your clothes changing as you’re drawn closer and you become more relaxed. You have no clothes restricting you, you have only a sarong wrapped around you, no other clothing. You now look and see there are ten floors before you reach the beach.”

“As you go down these last ten floors you are going to go into a deep and relaxed stated like you have not experience before. You will still be able to hear my voice, and it will be easy for you to respond to what I say, but you find that your body is relaxed and heavy. So relaxed and heavy that you cannot move. Your eyes are shut and you cannot open them. As I count down the last ten floors you will find yourself in a deep, deep trance.”

“Nine, you breath deep and feel the sea air calming you.”

“Eight, you find that all of the tension and stress have now drained completely out of your body.”

“Seven, you are more relaxed and at ease than you have ever been. Completely calm.”

“Six, you are feeling both safe and secure, only the two of us are present. You now begin to feel the warmth that is waiting for you on the beach even more.”

“Five, these last five floors will complete your trance, you are in a deep and relaxed place, no doubts, no hesitation.”

“Four, feel all of your inhibitions now leave you. You are going to a secluded beach, where you can do and be anything you want.”

“Three, as we reach the beach you will be prepared to listen carefully to me, and to do as I tell you, you feel so relaxed that it is hard to think for yourself, so you welcome being led.”

“Two, there is only one more level to go, you are now completely in your trance. You are completely relaxed.”

“One, the door opens and you see the secluded beach, I am with you. You drop the sarong and walk naked to the beach, to the waiting cabana that is there for the two of us. Can you see the cabana?”

“Yes.”

“As you lay on the cabana you still cannot open your eyes. The sun is so bright that you have to keep them shut. You feel the warmth of the sun on your naked body. The rays of the sun draw into your body and revitalize it. You feel yourself being refreshed and renewed from the sun. You feel more happy and content than you can ever remember feeling. Can you feel these things?”

“Yes, the sun feels wonderful. I feel so good.”

“From now on, when I say the word, “Midnight”, you will feel yourself drawn immediately drawn back to the place you are now. You will be here in your special beach, and waiting for me to lead you. Do you understand this?

“Yes, Midnight, and I will return to this place.”

“Very good, you love it here don’t you?”

“Yes, I don’t want to leave.”

“I understand, but this is a place we will return to often, a place were you will be free of all the things you don’t like. But for now we are going to leave. As I count to five, you are going to find yourself pulled back to the room, to your normal state. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“One, two, you are now feeling yourself begin to awaken, three, you are both relaxed and refreshed. Two, you are able to remember everything that has taken place. And one, you will now open your eyes, you are awake.”

At this she opened her eyes and stretched as if coming out of a nap. Well, how do you feel?

“I feel great! No headache, no stress. Let’s go to bed.

“But it’s still early.”

“I know, let’s not waste time!”

We didn’t.

Chapter 2

Later as I lay there I began to think about what direction I should take. My wife is very demure, and at the wildest, she was never what could be considered a wild woman. But did I really want a wild woman, well, yeah, I did. So thinking on this I fell asleep with a spent, but relaxed wife in my arms.

I awoke as she moved in my arms. She stretched and rubbed against me.

“I feel great. Better than I have since, I can’t even remember when.”

“Great, ready to go further and make it more permanent?”

“Well, I’m not really sure. I mean, I feel better, but we just don’t have time for this too often.”

“Midnight” As I looked into her eyes, they began to go unfocused, and she relaxed and stopped moving beside me. “You are back in your deep place, and each time you return you go deeper, this takes no effort and you have no control of it. It is as natural and beyond your control as breathing, or your heart beat. You are in that deep place now, aren’t you.”

“Yes.”

“We are now going to a new place. There is a place deep inside you that is like a control room. This is a place where all of your thoughts, your desires, your memories, are all created, gathered and controlled. This is your control center. Like a control center in any working machine you have a central room, with other rooms and corridors leading from the control room.”

“Your control room is well lit on the outside, there is a big wooden door that is locked, and right now only you can control the lock. We are outside that door. You want to go in, and you want to take me in with you, isn’t that right?’

“Yes, I do want to have you go in with me.”

“You have the key in your hand, you can see it there now can’t you?”

“Yes, I see it, it is gold and heavy.”

“You wish to give me the key and give me entrance and control of your control center. I want you to hand me the key, but understand, that once I have the key it is mine. Only if I return it to you can you regain possession of the key again. Until that time, only I have access and authority over the room and all that is contains, all is under subordination to me. Do you understand this?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“I want you to now give me the key, to give me complete dominion over this place. You will now give me the key so that we may enter.”

“Here is the key. It is yours.”

“I now want you to open the door that I have unlocked with the key. You will open the door and we will enter.”

“The door is open.”

“Inside you now see that is a large room. Like a hub in a business. The furnishings are very luxurious and plush. It is a room with a large desk in the center. On the desk you see a large keyring. Around the desk you see that there are hallways with doors. Each is well lit and inviting. I want you to take the keys, look at them. Each key is engraved with a different word. Do you have the keys now?”

“Yes, they are gold and on a large ring.”

“These keys open the doors down the hallways you see around you, since I now have authority over this place, you are to give the keys to me.”

“Here are your keys, everything here belongs to you now.”

“We are now going to this first hallway and the door that it leads to. As I hold up the key you see that the word on the key is, Facets. I have unlocked this door and you are now to push the door open. Inside you see that the room is so brightly lit that you can hardly see.”

“There is a dimmer by the door, I will dim the light so that you can see more clearly. Now that it is dimmer you can see that the walls are all mirrors. In the center of the room is a giant faceted jewel.”

“Each person’s personality is made of many different facets. Like the facets on a gem. Each facet represents a different part of their being. One part might be, daughter, or sister, another might be friend, another would be worker, and another is wife, and another, lover. Many facets we are conscious of, some we are not. Some only show up when we need them, some we may never see at all, but they are there, none the less.”

“This gem is continually moving, we have many of these facets come to the forefront every day. When a facet is in the spot light, the gem stops moving and that one individual facet comes into very clear focus on the mirrored walls. When a single facet is being used all of the walls reflect and focus on that one single facet for as long as it is needed. For instance when one of the kids need you, the mom facet blocks out all others, until it is no longer needed at that time, then the gem continues spinning, flashing each part up until one is needed, or until one is called forward and consciously focused on. Several may be in partial focus at one time, if all are needed, in the course of a day you may have several simultaneously in partial focus for the entire day. Normally this gem rotates and focuses on it’s own, but you can see beside it that there are a set of levers. These levers allow me to slow, and stop the gem. I can stop it on whatever facet I choose. Once I stop it, the mirrors will then focus on that single facet. When this is done, this is the facet of your personality that is in control. I can stop and start the gem as I choose, and keep it stopped for as long as I choose.”

“One of these facets is slowing down and stopping now as I move the levers. The mirrors now refocus and only one facet is showing. This is the portion of your personality that is now in total control. This is a part of your personality that has not been used fully before. Until now is has been focused only as part of other facets, but now, it is the only one showing. This is the part of you that most every woman has, the part that is a willing mistress, a concubine. This is the part that is only concerned with your sexuality, your pleasure, and your ability to give pleasure. All other parts of your personality are now in the shadows, they are inaccessible. When this part is focused, this is the only part of you that you are aware of, therefore, no other parts of your memory or personality are accessible. You are also unable to feel any stress or tension. This facet is in total control. The Latin word for a mistress or a concubine is Pallaca, from this time forward when I say the word, Pallaca, the gem stops on this facet, and the mirrors refocus, you become only a mistress, a concubine. Do you understand all of this?”

“Yes Darling, I fully understand.”

“What is your name? You are a different personality, so you must have a different name.”

“My name is Heather, and I’m so glad to be with you.”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in your focused form. We will be getting to know each other much better. From this time on, when I say the word Pallaca, you will feel the gem stop and focus, and you will be the singular focus for as long as I keep the gem still, do you understand this?”

“Yes, Pallaca, and I will be the singular focus. For as long as you keep the gem quiet.”

“When I say the word, ‘Midnight’, you will go into your deep deep place, you will immediately go into your deepest trance. Do you understand this?”

“Yes, Darling, I understand.”

“Now as I count to five you will awaken from your trance, the gem will again start turning, and all will be as it was. You will have no conscious memory of the trance, you have no need or desire to remember, you will feel revitalized and refreshed. One, Two, Three, Four, and Five. Awake.”

With that she again stretched, did I mention how much I loved the feeling of her writhing naked against me? And awoke.

Wow, I feel great.

“Well, how about we pick up where we left off last night?”

“I really need to get on the computer and check a couple of things I was thinking about for work.”

“Now? Can’t you put it off till later?”

“I’d better go ahead and get it done. I don’t want to waste the day away.”

“But we’re on vacation.”

With that she leaned over to kiss me. I’ve been through this enough times to know it was her preliminary move to getting out of bed.

“Pallaca”

She stopped suddenly, and the sexiest grin popped out on her mouth. Then she stretched as if just awakening, and looked into my eyes. “Why, hello, Darling. You called?”

What followed was an amazing experience. How can I describe it without sounding banal, and trite?

She came into my arms and kissed me, not just a kiss, but one of the most passionate kisses I had had in a long time. Her tongue was like a live, separate, entity. With it she probed my mouth and lips as though starving. The mouth I kissed was familiar, I love my wife and have been faithful to her ever since we got together. I find her extremely sensual and desirable. Yet, though familiar it was also very different. As she continued to kiss me, and worked her way down my body, I realized that it was also very different. As she went down and engulfed me, she was more eager, again it was if she hungered for it. This mouth even took me deeper and the tongue was more insistent. She looked up into my eyes, and the eyes I saw were different, they were the same loving eyes I eagerly looked into daily, but they now showed a different twinkle, a more mischievous look about them.

As she mounted me, I sunk into blissful pleasure, yet, this body was moving differently. Her hands, unfamiliar, roamed and explored both my body and hers. The moans that escaped these lips where of a greater intensity and need than was usual. As she moved and the grinding became more intense, we both climaxed at the same time. She collapsed into my arms and we both became still.

Chapter 3

As I lay there in her arms, I tried to make sense of what I had just seen, felt, experienced. How could this be? What makes us what we are, and how could this change?

I had read incidents of people who had been involved in severe injuries who had come out of the whole thing as a different person, sometimes not recognizing anything of their former lives, sometime only altered in some areas. What makes us, us?

I came to the conclusion that we are a product not only of our experiences, but also of our mores, and our inhibitions. If these mores were to be changed, if our inhibitions, as we had learned them, were no longer in effect, we would be a different person.

With the refocusing of my wife to “Heather” these things were changed. With this, her body acted, and reacted, differently. This was my wife as she might have been! I was now experiencing my wife as she was, a result of our experiences together, in total, but also what she would have been like if life had not incurred inhibitions and limitations on our sex lives.

My beautiful, demure and timid wife, the epitome of class and style, now exhibited the traits of a wild woman. She could now truly be a concubine, a mistress.

I have never been the type to be attracted to street walker types, the common prostitute fantasy that seems to be predominate. Think about it, the difference between a prostitute and a high class call girl. The street walker is portrayed as rough and callous, she dresses like a slut, and carries that persona on in public.

The high class call girl on the other hand is one who can not be picked out of a crowed room, except perhaps by her beauty. She is the type who is called on to escort high powered men in important places. She acts with class and manners in public. She is a credit to the one whose arm she graces. Then when she is alone with her client, then she becomes an uninhibited wanton vixen. This was the type that I always fantasized about. I want a concubine, a mistress, that can stimulate me mentally as well as physically. One to whom I am the undivided center of her attention when she is with me, and one who will carry that same attention over into the sexual encounters. That is what I now have.

Even though the gem was stopped, my wife remains the same in so many ways. She has always been able to stimulate me mentally, but now I have seen the sexual stimulation carried to the nth degree.

“What are you thinking about Darling?”

“Only how fortunate I am to have you.”

“You have me, to do with what you will.”

I was able to think of a number of things to do for the next several hours. Afterward I gave the Midnight signal and we slept.

Chapter 4

The room we had was in a large hotel. When you entered the room from the hallway you saw the bed, like in most rooms. The difference was that past the bed the room took a sharp left, in this area was a large in room jacuzzi bath. Past this was the regular bathroom and shower. I had discovered earlier that when setting in the jacuzzi you could see the rest of the room reflected in the TV screen, without being visible from the room. Just how far did this transformation go in my wife, was there truly another personality partition present in Heather. I had to find out.

That evening as we were getting ready I moved behind my wife as she stood in front of the mirror in her under clothes getting ready to dress. I put my arms around her and she leaned back into me. “Pallaca.”

She writhes, gave that mischievous little grin, and opened her eyes. “Hello, Darling.”

“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?”

“Of course. But do I really need this?” She said as she looked into the mirror and pulled at her bra. I agreed with her, naturally.

We retired to the dinning room where we had a delightful dinner, and stimulating and interesting conversation. So, that part was now confirmed. But my wife always was able to carry on a memorable dinner intercourse. So, not yet proof that the personality segment was really isolated. We returned to our room. After some more time spent in a good old fashion make out session, we decided to spend some time in the jacuzzi. I got on the phone and ordered desert to be delivered to us. The jacuzzi was turned to a very hot setting, so, I ordered an ice cream cake desert that this hotel serves that would be an extreme and sensual extreme when eaten in the tub. I purposely hurried and got into the tub.

“Heather, put your dressing gown on and get the desert from room service when they bring it in a few minutes. And be sure to give the boy a good tip.

She looked at me and gave that sexy little smile that I’ve so quickly learned to love, and putting on the diaphanous gown walked towards the door just as she heard the knock.

I was situated so that I could observe the main section of the rooms reflection in the TV screen, as I had earlier described. I knew that my sweet little wife would never allow another to see her dressed in such a revealing manner, so I suspected the degree of separation.

Heather opened the door and asked the server into the room. You can imagine the double take he gave when he saw her gorgeous body under the sheer gown. “Just put it on that table if you would.”

As the server turned and placed the tray on the table, Heather untied the gown, and as he turned toward her she let it slide from her shoulders. His jaw dropped, and at the same time she reached up and gave him a deep, long, kiss. Then she again surprised me, she reached down to his stretched trousers, at his crotch, and gave it a squeeze. She then let out that delightful, throaty laugh she has as Heather, and stretched up and whispered something in his ear. Then, taking him by the hand she led him to the door and let him out.

When she had locked the door she picked up the tray, and with an extremely sultry walk delivered it to the jacuzzi. She got in the tub, and we had our deserts. When we were nearly done, I asked her, “What was it you whispered to him?”

“I told him it was refreshing to see that a tip was really appreciated.” Laughing again she continued, “Would you like to see what the natural result would have been to that?” This she said as she moved to straddled me and bury me deep inside her.