The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Overcome

by Penny Propofol

Melanie’s sleepy blue eyes looked up at Rick with a mix of confusion and surprise. She was a petite young woman with curly blonde hair that reached down to her slender neck. Her eyes blinked slowly, she touched her face as she took in the effects of the drug. Rick put the translucent drops into her coffee cup when she went to the copy room for a couple of minutes. Everyone knew him as the new custodian of the building, but that was just a clever cover for his other activities. Melanie was a teacher at the high school that he’d obsessed over for weeks. He left the room immediately after putting the drops in the coffee. After waiting for about twenty minutes, he returned to find her in a very quiet and cooperative state. She wanted more than anything to ask him what was going on, but she couldn’t get her mind together enough to speak. All she could do was look up at him helplessly.

Rick smiled and said, “Hello Melanie. Don’t be afraid, little girl. No one’s going to hurt you.” Melanie’s lips moved a little as she tried to speak, but the words just wouldn’t come. Rick put his is finger to her lips. He said, “Shhhhhh. Don’t try to speak now. Just relax and obey me.” The words drifted into her mind and she felt a very strong compulsion to obey them. Melanie didn’t know that the decision making part of her brain had been chemically switched off. His words bypassed her defenses and reached the core of her mind. When they did, they became her thoughts. Obeying him became her own idea. He smiled as her pretty blue eyes rolled up and her head nodded forward in submission to the words.

He placed earbuds in her ears and pressed the play button on the digital music device. He placed the small player in her lap and looked with satisfaction when the hypnotic music and words began to pour into Melanie’s defenseless mind. Quietly he said, “That’s it, little girl. Just take it in. In an hour you’re going to be my willing slave.” Melanie sat helplessly as the recording poured its hypnotic commands into her wide open mind. Rick had no reason to worry about someone walking into Melanie’s classroom. It was grading day, and most of the other teachers were already gone. Jennifer was still there, though and it was time to pay her a visit.

Jennifer had short, dark brown hair, brown eyes and a soft, girly figure. Her face always seemed to feature a friendly smile. Rick just wanted to know what it would feel like to control her and fuck her senseless. She was a young woman with no children. This teaching job was far from her hometown and she was new. Her only friend that would notice her missing was Melanie and she wouldn’t be a problem. By this weekend, she would be an obedient slave that would tell no tales. Outside a hall closet near Jennifer’s room, Rick listened carefully but the building was silent. He went into the closet, placed a bag on the counter top, and unzipped it. He removed a small black device that resembled a gun. He smiled to himself. It was amazing how the device in his hand could completely incapacitate a human being.

He placed the device on the counter carefully. Next, he took a small glass bottle from the bag and sat it on the counter. Then he unwrapped a new syringe and loaded it with some of the liquid from the small glass bottle. After ensuring that he had no air trapped in the needle, he put a cover over the top and tucked it into his shirt pocket. He patted his pocket, knowing that the syringe would serve him well later. Once he was finished with his preparation, he made his way toward Jennifer’s room.

From the hallway, he could see that the door to her room was wide open. Staying close to the wall, he peered carefully through the doorway to see if she was inside. Across the room, sitting at a table, Jennifer was going through papers and she was completely unaware of his presence. Jennifer was in her own little world, no clue that danger was lurking in the doorway. Rick slowly removed the gun from underneath his jacket. Jennifer’s radio played softly in the background. Just enough sound to mask any noise made by his approach.

Just as he arrived behind her, she sensed something and raised her head to listen. She felt the cold metal of the gun at the back of her neck for a split second before it implanted a device under her skin. Before she could do anything she felt something gripping her mind. She struggled to stand up but something was preventing her from controlling her body. She wanted to scream, but she just couldn’t make herself do it. She felt frustration and anger about it. The implant was restraining her electronically.

As she tried to focus on fighting the implant, she felt a slight sting in her neck as Rick injected the contents of the syringe into her. In seconds, she felt a fog rolling in on her mind. She began losing her grip on the situation. Whatever he injected into her was making her feel too happy and contented to fight with the implant. The drug was flattening her emotions and taking them away from her. She experienced a floating sensation as he picked her up to carry her in his arms. He spoke softly to her as he carried her along. He said, “That’s it, Jennifer, just relax. It’s all over. You’re mine now, little girl.

His words invaded her mind, overcoming whatever remained of her ability to resist. She relaxed completely and rested her head upon his powerful shoulder. Jennifer rather liked the idea of belonging to him. She liked having him carry her off like a prize he’d won. She recognized Melanie’s room when they got there. In the back of her room was a group of tables pushed together. The students held meetings there. Rick placed Jennifer onto one of the tables and began plugging some earbuds into her. Within seconds, a hypnotic recording was invading her mind. Soon she would be his obedient puppet like Melanie.

He smiled at Jennifer lying helplessly on her back staring mindlessly at the ceiling. Soon he would enjoy using her body as he pleased. For now, she needed reprogramming. While he waited for Jennifer’s reprogramming, he intended to go have fun with Amy. Amy was the only other person in the building. She worked in the front office. She was only in today because she was fixing up another one of Dawn’s messes. Amy was a tall, athletic woman with brown eyes and long, red hair. Rick had always wanted a piece of that ass, and today he was going to get some. Amy was a target of opportunity. An opportunity that Rick was not going to miss. He loaded another syringe and opened another implant.

Amy saw Rick approaching the office and said hello. She didn’t know Rick very well but she had seen him working around the building. Truth be told, she was surprised that he didn’t seem to be attached. He was a good-looking man and seemed to very confident in himself. Rick said hello back and explained he just needed to check the rooms in the office. She was going through paperwork at the front counter. She was wearing a skirt and had her medium light red hair in a ponytail. She heard him ask about all the paperwork. She was a little excited to have him approach her from behind and stand close to her. He was handsome, she loved his cologne and he was a little mysterious after all.

She began to respond to his question, well aware that he was looking over her shoulder. She felt the jamming implant go into her neck, causing her to stop speaking and moving almost immediately. Her brown eyes opened wide with surprise as she felt her mind being jammed out of controlling her body. He held the syringe in front of her face. She could only muster a small, “uhh” sound. Then she felt the needle injecting the drug into her neck. She felt Rick turning her around. His eyes stared deeply into hers as she began to succumb to the drug’s effects. Her shock and fear were drifting away along with her will. His eyes held her attention. He felt himself becoming more and more turned on when he saw her brown eyes softening as her will evaporated. With his eyes holding her attention, his words made it to the deepest reaches of her mind. Critical thinking, decision making, a will to back them up. These things had all disappeared for her. She felt his words becoming her thoughts. She was putty in his hands now, his to control.

Rick removed the jamming implant; Amy could now move her limbs and control her body. Her mind was still firmly in the grip of his hypnotic gaze though. He told her to follow him back to the supply room and to carry his bag of goodies. Without a word, she bent over and picked up the bag. She followed him to the back of the office where the supply room was. Rick watched her walk into the supply room. It turned him on that Amy was so completely vulnerable to him. He ordered her to set the bag on a nearby stool and strip herself naked. She immediately obeyed the command without so much as a whimper.

Once she was naked, she was made to stand in front of him, back to him with her legs spread. Her eyes closed slowly as she felt his hands and lips make their way all over her soft, tender body. He knew what he was doing and he wasn’t rushing it. Even without the drug in her system she probably would have submitted to his touch. It just felt so damned good. She was a young woman and her body had a tremendous influence over her. She inhaled sharply as he gently cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. The sensation it sent through her body was incredible. Then he started kissing her long, slender neck. Her legs were getting weak. Her body wanted to lie down for him.

Amy was swimming in a world of pleasure as Rick kissed and caressed her. She felt his hand slide down her abdomen. Down and down it went until it found her helpless clitoris. He skillfully located her eager clitoris and began manipulating it between his thumb and first two fingers while making a slow circular motion with them. Amy’s body began to respond on its own, as her hips began to gyrate, rubbing her soft, tender buttocks up against his groin. Her hungry pussy wanted him inside of her. She felt his fingers slide seductively up and down the length of her wet slit. Her legs were having a hard time holding her up as she shuddered in response to his touch.

He knew that Amy was ready to be penetrated. He told her to set the bag on the floor and bend herself over the stool. She complied immediately and was soon over the stool with her legs spread wide. She looked back at him over her shoulder with her best “Come fuck me” look. Rick reached into the bag and removed a long, slightly curved steel dildo. With a flick of a switch, the powerful motor inside came alive. Amy saw it and seethed inside with lust. She felt the hard steel touch her pussy; the vibrations made her brown eyes roll up. She began to moan as that vibrating head ran up and down the length of her soaking pussy. In seconds, she could smell her dripping sex. She knew all of this was wrong; she just couldn’t make herself care.

Back and forth the powerful motor in the head of the dildo slid. Rick pulled it away and looked at it. The steel head and shaft were covered with her natural lubrication. She was arching her back, and swaying her ass back and forth slowly, begging him to put it into her and put her out of her misery. She let out a low, moaning cry as she felt him put the head of the dildo just inside her lips. Amy shuddered as the vibrations of the dildo head tormented her vaginal opening.

Rick began to slide the big, veiny steel dick into her. Amy collapsed over the stool as it invaded her. Her body trembled as each inch made its way in. Her back arched to accept every last inch of the dildo. Rick switched the mode of the vibrating motor once it was fully inserted. Amy felt pulses run up and down the shaft. Her moans began to follow the rhythm of the pulses. With the pulses keeping Amy occupied, Rick walked around from behind so that he could speak into her ear. Softly he asked her if it felt good. Her whimpering response couldn’t disguise the fact that she’d been driven to distraction by the pleasure.

Rick began running his fingers gently through her hair and massaging her scalp. As he did, he began to move the hair that had covered her neck. He began to speak in a hypnotic tone as he continued to stroke her hair gently. He said, “Feel the device melting you will resist. You feel yourself surrendering. You are to surrender to me. You want to be my obedient slave, Amy. You will obey my every command. Do you understand?” Barely able to speak at this point, Amy softly whimpered her answer. She replied, “Y-y-yessssss. Oh yessssss.”

After a few more minutes, Rick walked back around and suctioned a small vibrating cup to Amy’s clitoris from behind. Amy said weakly, “Ohhhh, that wasn’t fair.” Rick knew that she’d cum in a matter of seconds. Amy’s body was dragging her toward orgasm. Whether she wanted it or not, she was along for the ride. The pulses hit her clitoris in rhythm with the dildo; her body was being tag teamed into submission. The intensity of her emotions was indescribable. Her hips slammed against the stool she was lying over. Sweat covered her body as it neared the breaking point trying to hold off the mother of all orgasms. The dam broke and she began to cum; her body was totally out of her control. When it ebbed, she shuddered and collapsed. Rick used the opportunity to strengthen his control over her.

His soft words in her ear removed what little individuality she had left in her mind. Her own body had helped Rick to put her under his control. He owned her now and she wanted to be his obedient slave. Within minutes, Rick had Amy dressed in her skintight slave suit. The outfit was a sheer cat suit that covered her body in hose. Minutes later, she was following Rick upstairs to Melanie’s room. Together, they lead Melanie and Jennifer down to Rick’s windowless van. Amy’s version of mind control allowed Rick to reprogram her more quickly. The method used on the other girls would take longer to finish. However, their behavior would seem normal when they came back Monday morning. No one would know that they were Rick’s obedient slaves, not even them.

Rick smiled at the three blank minded women strapped into their seats in the back of his van. He slid the door closed with a sense of satisfaction. While Rick’s computer programmed Melanie and Jennifer more deeply, Rick would happily fuck Amy repeatedly over the weekend. The idea of that caused Rick to smile again as he drove home. The three helpless women sat in the back. None of them could move a muscle to try to resist transport. Their minds weren’t free enough think about it. They were trapped in a wait and see state until Rick released them. No fear of where they were going. No fear of what might happen. Just an all-consuming fog in their minds. The van disappeared into the night with Rick and his helpless passengers.