The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

mc ff mf ft rb

The Inspector and his new colleague Trish have to investigate a murder in a big company. As they realize that a human mind is programmable just like a computer, they can’t trust anybody—not even each other...

* * *

Note:

This is my 17th contribution to this archive. It’s my first murder mystery and a longer story because of the different individuals and their relationships. However, I hope it’s fun reading it and asking yourself “whodunit?". ;—)

And as always: Please bear in mind that English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life or about having unprotected sexual intercourse. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

Chapter One — 2802

Janine smiled as she got off the bus. It was a sunny summer morning and she already looked forward to a nice afternoon after work. But first things first. She joined the flow of fellow employees heading towards the main entrance. She greeted some of them and arranged to meet later at the beach. Although she had been working there just about a month, she had already made some friends—which was great because she was also new in town. Janine and the others went through the sliding glass doors and passed one of the always friendly looking girls at the information desk. Then some of them went through a door leading to the basement while Janine and the rest entered a large elevator that brought them to the second floor.

“28-02 ... 28-02 ...” still said to herself looking for her locker although she already knew by heart which one of the numerous aisles to take. She stopped in front of her locker, pressed her right index finger on a small scanner and the door unlocked. Janine opened it, got a chip card from her pocket and put it in a slot. A display provided some data and a small plastic bag slid through a chute into the locker. Janine grabbed it, opened it and produced a white spandex catsuit.

Without further ado, she undressed completely and put all of her belongings in the locker. She was allowed to keep her underwear. But she had learned very quickly that she loved the sleek and tight material covering every spot of her skin. And almost all of her colleagues did it the same way.

Janine opened the suit’s front zipper. She sat down and slid the first foot into it, letting the suit’s light material gently caress her completely hairless legs. She put the next foot into the suit and pulled it towards her shaved crotch. She always liked this part of her daily changing procedure. So she inhaled deeply and pulled the suit up v-e-r-y slowly.

As it had snuggled up to her crotch tightly, Janine reminded herself that she had to hurry. She pulled the suit up her waist, slid her arms in, grabbed her long blonde hair, twisted it once, put it in her back under the suit and pulled its hood over her head from behind. Then she grabbed the zipper at her belly and closed it so that the suit sealed her tightly. Now, only her face and her fingers were not covered by the tight and shiny white fabric.

Janine let her hands slide over her new white immaculate skin, over her firm breasts and her flat belly. The suit pressed against her pussy as if it wanted to force its way into her cleft. She sighed because of the sensation and closed her eyes for a moment. But then she reminded herself again of her 15 minute time frame between entering the company and being at her workplace. So she let her fingers quickly slide through her crotch, got a pair of white ankle-high sneakers out of her locker, sat down and put them on. She smiled. Working here—and especially in these outfits—was like winning a jackpot. She’d do everything to keep this job.

Janine noticed that the usual 3 inch wide stripes on her suits that went at each side from her neck along her arms and from her arm pits down to her ankles were blue today. Her personnel number was printed in blue on her chest.

“So, that’s book keeping and taxes today...” she said to herself, closed the locker and walked down the aisle where she met some other women also dressed in white spandex. Some of their suits also had stripes: blue, red, green, orange, purple or yellow. After each aisle, more and more women and also men joined the group. Everyone seemed quite eager to start working and no one cared about the tight outfit she or he was wearing. On the contrary: some of them even pretended to flatten some wrinkles just to enjoy the suit’s feel.

All of them finally entered a large hall with hundreds of cubicles, each of them equipped with the same chair, desk, telephone and computer. The spandex clad employees went through the aisles and dispersed to different cubicles.

As Janine entered her assigned cubicle, she switched the computer on and sat down in front of the desk. As the chair was in place, an arm emerged from the back rest holding up a cable with a plug behind Janine’s neck. Janine quickly stroke her spandex-clad breasts and especially her nipples again to savour the tight and shiny suit once more. She sighed in slight arousal, but then cleared her throat knowing what was about to happen. She lifted her arms and grabbed the plug with her right hand. With her left hand she searched the tiny neck opening in her suit, found the small metallic socket in her neck and pushed the plug in.

Then, she put her arms on the rests, positioned herself in the chair and looked at the monitor in front of her. The usual window appeared displaying a countdown of 10 seconds. As always, Janine joined the countdown silently: “five, four, three, two, one ...”—and then, everything went black.

What Janine didn’t even notice anymore was that her body lost all of its tension, her jaw dropped and she stared straight ahead with empty eyes. But only a second later, her body shivered, came back to life and took an upright position in the chair. Janine’s look became energetic and her hands reached for keyboard and mouse. She blinked twice.

“Drone 2802 activated and connected. Drone 2802 ready to obey.”

Then, a new window with the headline ‘today’s schedule’ appeared on the screen. Janine—or rather 2802—looked at the first task and again blinked twice.

“Preparing declaration of corporate tax for customer ID 0919-2027, drone 2802 will obey,” she said in a low voice, opened several files and programmes on the computer, checked numbers and assorted documents, filled out the official forms online etc.

After about four hours without any second of break or distraction, 2802 closed all windows on the screen and marked the first task as done. She then wanted to look up the next task. But all of a sudden, the screen turned black. 2802 frowned and reached for the IT emergency button on the phone but hesitated as the screen came back to life and displayed the schedule again. 2802 looked at it, read it and repeated dutifully and without much thinking:

“2802 will take the folder ‘urgent tax documents’ out of the desk and to the CEO to discuss urgent in-house tax matters. Inside his office—and only then—2802 will take the pistol out of the folder and shoot the CEO. 2802 will await further instructions. Drone 2802 will obey.”

But before 2802 started to execute these orders, another window appeared on the monitor and informed 2802 that a mobile operating software was being installed and that she was allowed to disconnect afterwards. So as the window closed, 2802 grabbed the plug in her neck, pulled it out, opened the bottom drawer, took the folder out of it, stood up and walked silently out of the cubicle and out of the hall, entered the elevator, went to the top floor, towards the CEO’s office, pointed at the folder and addressed the woman sitting at her desk in front of the office.

“2802 has to discuss very urgent tax matters with the CEO. Is the CEO available for five minutes, Ma’am?”

“Not at the moment. The head of work scheduling is having a discussion with him. Please wait over there and I’ll see what I can do,” the woman said and pointed at a couch on the other side of the room. 2802 nodded, went towards the couch but didn’t take a seat as she hadn’t been ordered to sit. 2802 just stood there and looked straight ahead still embracing the folder.

“Sir, there’s a drone from book keeping to see you in an urgent matter,” the woman spoke into the intercom. At first, there was no response, but then the CEO pressed a button on his desk so that one could hear what was spoken inside the office.

“... can’t stand this any longer. And you’ll have to face the consequences of your stubbornness!” a woman screamed.

“Shut up, Nora! You’re skating on thin ice in this matter!” the CEO shouted back at her and then spoke to the intercom. “Uhm ... Yes, I think we’re more than finished here. Send the drone in.”

A moment later, a young and casually dressed woman with short blonde hair and a rather long side fringe and black horn-rimmed glasses stormed out of the office. As she noticed 2802, she hesitated for a moment but then went on. She shook her head still complaining to herself about the CEO. The woman behind the desk looked at 2802 and nodded to grant her access. 2802 turned around, went into the office and shut the door.

Only three seconds later, the woman heard a shot from the CEO’s office. She jumped up from her chair and screamed: “What was that?! Help! That’s a shot! Someone call the police! Help!”

She ran towards the door, opened it, took a look inside but could only see the spandex-clad employee holding a pistol. The young woman looked at the secretary, blinked twice, said “drone 2802 will obey” and pulled the trigger a second time ...