The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Little Secret

“Sally, thank God you’re here.”

“I understand it’s an emergency, Mr. Williams.”

“It sure is. I just got an emergency call from work and I have to go in right now. I’m just glad you’re available.”

“It’s not a problem, Mr. Williams. I just got some homework to do and I can always use the extra cash.”

“Yeah well, I’m just glad you could come. You know where everything is, right?”

“Mr. Williams. How long have I been babysitting for you?”

That finally drew a smile from the flustered parent. “You’re right, Sally. I know you know. You got my cell phone though?”

“Mr. Williams. I got it. Now go.”

“All right. I should be home in two ... no probably more like three hours ... but I’ll let you know if I’m delayed.”

“Mr. Williams, go!”

“All right. I’m out of here, but you just call if you have any problems.”

“I will,” Sally assured the man. “Now would you just go.”

Stan Williams paused for just a moment longer and then he was picking up his keys and he was heading for the door. “Thanks again,” he said just before he left. “I really appreciate this.”

Sally waited until she was sure that the man was gone before she went in search of the kids. “Brian,” she called out. “Rhianna. Where are you guys?”

* * *

It was closer to four hours later when Stan Williams finally returned home to find the babysitter on the couch with papers spread out around her. The TV was on although it didn’t really look like she was paying that much attention to it. “I’m home,” the man called out.

“Hey, Mr. Williams.”

“Did the kids give you any problems?”

“Brian wanted to stay up past his bedtime but I got him to go to bed. Rhianna was a little doll, just like always.”

The father nodded. “I really appreciate this,” he said again, “and especially on such short notice, but it looks like you’ve been getting some schoolwork done.”

“I told you. I have to get some homework done.”

“So how’s it going?”

“I got the homework done. I was just studying for a test I’ve got coming up.”

“Yeah? What in?”

“Calculus.”

“Oooh. Tough stuff.”

“Yeah.”

“So when’s the test?”

“Next week.”

“So you got time then.”

“Yeah, I know, but I don’t want to put it off to the last minute.”

“That’s very wise of you. I wish more kids your age were like that.”

“You’d be surprised, Mr. Williams.”

“Yeah, well ...”

“I better be getting on home, Mr. Williams. My parents are going to wonder where I am and I’ve got school tomorrow.”

“Oh geez. I’m sorry about that. How much do I owe you?”

“That’s four hours at twenty an hour so eighty bucks.”

Stan didn’t even bat an eye at the price. He just reached in his pocket and he pulled out his wallet and he handed over four twenties. “Here you go,” the man said.

“Thanks, Mr. Williams.”

“No thank you,” the man said. “I really appreciated your coming over here on such short notice.”

Sally laughed. “It’s not a problem, you know, and besides, I’m now eighty dollars richer, and that’s never a bad thing.”

“No,” Stan said. “I don’t suppose it is. Hey! What’s this?”

“Oh that. Crap. I forgot all about it. I hope you don’t mind but I used your blender to make myself a smoothie.”

“You know you can use whatever we got here,” the man said, “but it hardly looks touched.”

“Yeah, it isn’t. I made it and then I got down to studying and I got so into it, that I forgot all about it. You can have it if you want.”

“I don’t know. It’s not really my thing.”

“But I’d like to know what you think. I think I do it totally better than Jamba Juice.”

“I don’t know,” the man said again.

“Just a little sip just to let me know what you think.”

Stan Williams looked at the pink drink and then he put it to his lips.

“Well?”

“It’s good,” he said.

“You’re not just saying that, are you?”

“No, it’s good. It’s got something ... something extra.”

“Yeah. It’s my secret ingredient.”

The man took another drink. “Secret ingredient? What is it?”

“If I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret, would it?”

The man took another sip from the drink. “Whatever it is, it’s good,” he said finally.

“Told ya.”

The man took another drink. “Well I better let you go,” he said. “We’re still going to need you to babysit on Friday.”

“I already got it on my calendar.”

“Good. Then we’ll see you then.”

“See you,” the girl said.

Stan watched her go and then he downed the rest of the drink and he took the glass out to the kitchen. It was good, he told himself but he’d make a quick check on the kids and then he’d be off to bed. His wife was still away on her business trip so it would be another night alone.

It was a fitful night of sleep. He tossed and he turned and when he finally did get to sleep, it seemed as if he couldn’t stay asleep because in no time at all, he was awake again.

The next morning, he was fixing breakfast for his kids when the phone rang. “Hey, Mr. Williams,” said the voice on the other end of the line. “It’s Sally.”

“Oh hey, Sally. What’s up?”

“I can’t seem to find my calculator and I was wondering if I left it there last night when I was working on my math homework.”

“I don’t know. I can check.”

“Can I just come over. It’ll only be a minute and it’s on my way to school.”

“I don’t know. I’m getting the kids ready for school right now.”

“I’ll make a deal with you. If I can come check, I’ll take Brian and Rhianna to school for you.”

“Well now, there’s a deal.”

“So can I come check then?”

“Sure. You want to come on over then fine come on over.”

“I’ll be there in a sec,” and with that, the line went dead.

True to her word, the doorbell rang a few short minutes later and Stan went to answer it.

“Hey, Mr. Williams.”

For a moment, Stan was at a loss for words. There was something different about his babysitter but he couldn’t seem to identify it but whatever it was, it definitely made her hotter. In fact, the man thought, if she didn’t watch herself, she’d have the boys in school falling all over themselves wanting to fuck her.

“I really appreciate this,” the girl said as she pushed her way into the living room. She went to the couch and moments later, she came up with the calculator in hand. “Found it!” she said.

She certainly had, the man thought as he watched her bent over his couch. She most certainly had.

Stop it, Stan told himself. Stop it. What the hell was he thinking?

But it was obvious what he was thinking. He was thinking Sally was hot.

The girl put a hand on his arm. “Hey,” she asked worriedly. “Are you okay?”

“I ... I’m fine,” he stammered.

“Oh. Okay, because you looked a little shaky to me. Are you sure you’re okay? Is there anything I can get for you?”

“No. No, I’m fine.”

“Okay. Well, like I said, how about I take Brian and Rhianna with me. Are they ready to go?”

Stan swallowed hard and then he swallowed again. He was finally getting himself under control if only just barely. “Almost,” he said. “They’re almost ready to go.”

“Cool, because I don’t want to be late.”

“Let me go get them ready then,” Stan said. Anything, he told himself. Anything to get himself away from this girl. “Brian,” he called out as he moved back towards the kitchen. “Rhianna. Are you guys ready?”

“We’re ready, daddy,” said 9-year-old Rhianna as she wandered out of the kitchen followed closely by her 12-year-old brother.

“Are you really ready?” Stan asked.

The girl nodded solemnly.

“Are you sure?” her father asked.

The girl stood her ground even if she was a little less certain in the validity of her actions.

“Did you wash your hands?”

“Um, um ...”

“Did you wash your hands?” her father asked again.

“I forgot.”

“Go and wash up,” Stan said, “and then Sally here is going to take you to school, so hurry up.”

“Okay, daddy,” the girl said. Her brother, on the other hand, just rolled his eyes.

Stan turned his attention back to Sally. Damn, the girl was hot. Stay focused, he told himself. Just stay focused. “They’ll be ready in a couple of minutes.”

“Okay.”

God, Stan thought. Even her voice sounded hot.

No, he told himself. No. He mustn’t think like that.

The boy and the girl were back again. “We’re ready, daddy,” the girl announced.

“Okay you guys. Go with Sally and I want you to be good, okay?”

“Okay, daddy,” the girl said.

“Sure thing,” the boy agreed.

The father watched as the babysitter led his kids away but it wasn’t his children he had his eye on. It was her. Damn, he told himself. Damn, she was hot.

That day at work, Stan found it hard to keep his mind off of his babysitter. Sure, when he had a task to do, when he had something to concentrate on, he did fine, but when there were moments of quiet, his thoughts seemed to keep coming back to Sally. He knew it was wrong but his thoughts kept coming back to her and how hot she looked.

Stop it, he told himself. Stop it. He was married and she was young enough to be his daughter.

But that wasn’t stopping him. The next day at work was even worse. He seemed to have a perpetual hard on and it was all because of Sally. Well not really because of her, he told himself. It was because of the thoughts he was having about her.

He was undressing her in his mind. He’d never seen her naked, of course, so there were parts that he had to fill in but still, he was undressing her in his mind, and he liked it.

Jane came home from her business trip on Wednesday. “How were the kids?” she asked when Stan picked her up at the airport.

“The kids were fine,” the man said.

“Any problems?”

“None to speak of.”

“Yeah,” his wife said with a quirky, little smile, “and what are the ones we’re not speaking of?”

“The kids were fine.”

“Yeah, and how were you?”

“I was fine,” Stan said. “Missed you though,” and the man truly meant it. Maybe now he could finally get the thoughts of his babysitter out of his head.

“I missed you, too,” his wife said. “I hate these damned business trips.”

“I know, but you got to do what you got to do.”

“I know,” Jane agreed, “but I still hate them.”

“Let’s get you home and you can get some rest while I go pick up the kids.”

“Don’t you have to go back into work?”

“Chuck gave me the afternoon off so I could pick you up from the airport.”

“That was nice of him.”

“Yeah, but I’m going to log in to work after I get the kids home.”

“That’s good.”

It wasn’t long before Stan had his wife home and then he went off to pick up the kids. Finally, he told himself. Finally, he could stop thinking about the babysitter.

But if Stan thought that his wife coming home would make the fantasies end, he’d soon learn the truth about that. If anything, it seemed as if the fantasies were getting even more pronounced. He was having a hard time thinking about anything else and now he was even thinking about what it would be like to slip between her thighs. This was getting bad.

Friday finally rolled around and Jane was still getting ready for their night out when the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it,” Stan said.

“If that’s Sally, tell her I’ll be right down,” Jane said.

Just the name of the babysitter was enough to make Stan’s cock jump.

Stan opened the door and there she was. “Hey, Mr. Williams,” the girl said.

“H-hey,” the man stammered. God, she was hot. She was so fucking hot.

“Are you okay?”

“What? Yeah, I’m fine,” the man stammered. God, the girl looked hot in her little, denim skirt. Damn.

“You still need me to babysit, don’t you?”

Stan finally came to his senses and he stood aside to let the girl enter. “We sure do,” he said. “My wife’s upstairs but she’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Then we don’t have much time.”

“What?”

“I said we don’t have much time.”

“Time for what?”

“You know,” the girl said.

The man shook his head.

“I know you want me,” the girl said. “I’ll bet you’ve been thinking about me all week long, haven’t you?”

Stan couldn’t help but gasp. “How’d you know that?” he asked.

“Come on, Mr. Williams. Everyone knows that the men of the house all want to fuck the babysitters. It’s common knowledge.”

Stan wasn’t sure what to say to that.

“So I know you want to have sex with me. You just can’t help yourself.”

That was wrong, Stan told himself. It just had to be.

“So I guess if your wife’s going to be here any minute, I guess we need to hurry.”

“Hurry?”

The girl unzipped the man’s pants and before Stan knew what was happening, her hand was inside his slacks. “Oh my God. Look at you, Mr. Williams. You really are hard.”

The man groaned as the girl jacked his cock through his underwear. He couldn’t believe this was happening to him.

“I think I can get you off,” the girl said. “Do you want me to do it? Do you want me to get you off?”

“Huh?”

“Do you want me to get you off, Mr. Williams?”

Oh geez. He was so close. It wouldn’t take much.

“Is that what you want, Mr. Williams?”

“Yes.”

“Then you have to tell me, Mr. Williams. You have to tell me you want me to make you cum.”

“I want you to make me cum.”

“Come on, Mr. Williams. You can do better than that. Use my name. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“What?”

“Come on, Mr. Williams. Call me by my name. Do it.”

“Um,” the man said hesitantly, “um, Sally, can you make me cum?”

“Oh yeah, Mr. Williams. That’s just what I wanted to hear,” and almost as if on command, the man felt his cock as it came inside his underpants.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “I can’t believe it. I can’t believe what we just did. I’ve got to go get cleaned up.”

“There’s no time,” Sally said. “I can hear Mrs. Williams coming.”

“But—”

The girl zipped up the man’s pants. “You’re just going to have to take it with you,” she said.

“But—”

The teen licked the man’s cum off of her fingers. “You know what, Mr. Williams. I really loved jerking you off. I hope we can do it again sometime soon.”

Stan wanted to object. He wanted to tell the girl that it wouldn’t ever happen again but the problem was he just couldn’t seem to make himself believe it.

Jane Williams came down the stairs. “Sally,” she said. “I’m glad you’re here.”

“Me, too, Mrs. Williams.”

“It’s a Friday night so the kids don’t have school tomorrow so you can let them stay up a little later if you want but don’t let them push you around.”

“You know me,” Sally said. “I won’t let them do that.”

“I know you won’t.”

“So what time are you guys going to be home?”

“It’s probably not going to be until late. Maybe after midnight. Is that okay with you?”

“Sure. No problem, Mrs. Williams. Like you said. It’s a Friday night. I don’t have school tomorrow either.”

“I left the phone number where we’ll be on a pad in the kitchen and you have our cell phone numbers so is there anything else you’ll need.”

“I’m fine, Mrs. Williams.”

“Just call us if there are any problems.”

“I will,” Sally promised.

“Stan, you got anything else?” his wife asked.

The man shook his head.

“All right then. We’re out of here.”

Sally closed the door behind the couple and then she threw the dead bolt before going over to the couch. She picked up the remote and she turned on the TV and she smiled to herself. Everything was going exactly as planned.

The next day was Saturday and Sally was sleeping in. It had been nearly one o’clock when she’d finally made it home and besides, it wasn’t like she had anything else to do.

Well, that wasn’t exactly true. There was something she did want to do but it wasn’t like she had to wake up early to do it.

She rolled over and she picked up the phone and she dialed a number. “Mr. Williams,” she said when the man finally answered.

“What can I do for you, Sally?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“What, um sure. What is it?”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Do I what?”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“What?”

“I was just wondering if you wanted to fuck me.”

“Um, Sally. We shouldn’t be having this conversation.”

“Why?”

“Because we just shouldn’t.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re the babysitter.”

“So.”

“So we shouldn’t.”

“But you’re thinking about me all the time.”

“How’d you know ... I mean, why do you say that?”

“Cause you don’t have any choice.”

“Huh?”

“I told you. You don’t have a choice, so do you wanna?”

“Do I want to what?”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

The man said nothing.

“Mr. Williams?”

“What?”

“Do you?”

“Sally, I can’t.”

“Suit yourself but you know it’s only going to get worse the longer you make yourself wait.”

“What is?”

“The need to fuck me. It’s only going to get worse.”

“Sally—”

“Hey, don’t worry. You made your position clear. Just give me a call if you change your mind,” and with that, the line went dead.

Stan stared at the now dead telephone. His dick had never been harder than it was right then. What was wrong with him, he asked himself. He couldn’t be getting this hot and he especially couldn’t be getting this hard for the babysitter. He just couldn’t be getting hard like that.

The only thing was he was.

He didn’t call Sally back. He wanted to. He wanted to so bad but he didn’t call her back. Instead, he went the rest of the day with a raging hard-on.

The next day was Sunday and Stan wasn’t feeling any better than he had before. If anything, it was even worse and it almost felt sacrilegious to be sitting in church with a raging hard-on and the worst part about it was that Jane was starting to notice. She didn’t exactly know what was wrong but Stan knew that she knew something was amiss.

“What’s wrong?” she asked when church was finally over.

“Nothing.”

“Yeah right,” Jane said.

And Stan knew that Jane knew. It wasn’t like she knew exactly what was wrong. She just wanted to make sure he knew that she knew.

And still, Stan told himself. It wasn’t like he was going to call Sally.

The family returned home and they changed out of their church clothes. “What are you going to do?” Jane asked.

“I don’t know,” Stan said. “I thought maybe I’d work on a project or two around the house.”

“Yeah, why don’t you do that,” Jane said.

Stan knew that tone. It meant he was in trouble. It meant the best way to redeem himself was to do something useful. “What are you going to do?” he asked.

“I thought I’d take the kids with me to the mall.”

Yeah, I’ll bet they’ll like that, Stan thought. Well, Rhianna might, but Brian probably not so much.

“You got anything to say about that?” Jane asked.

Stan shook his head. He might have come to his son’s defense if it weren’t for the fact that he had problems of his own to worry about. “I got nothing,” he said.

His wife looked at him a moment longer and then she nodded, obviously satisfied that Stan wasn’t going to offer any change to the plan of action.

Stan was well into his list when he decided he needed some nails from the hardware store. Not a big deal really, but he couldn’t finish the project without them so off he went to the hardware store.

“Hi, Mr. Williams.”

The man turned to find his babysitter looking at him. “Sally,” he said. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s a free country, Mr. Williams.”

Stan nodded sheepishly. The girl was right. He’d overreacted.

But then the girl’s voice dropped low. “How’s that cock doing?” she asked. “Is it hard for me?”

And it was hard, the man thought. Oh geez. He was so hard.

“So what about it? Do you wanna fuck?”

“Sally, no.”

“No?”

“I’m married.”

“I know that.”

“So I can’t.”

“You can’t what? You mean you can’t let me suck your cock? Or maybe you mean you can’t eat my pussy? I can understand that, but you can’t tell me you don’t want to fuck my pussy.”

The man groaned as he pictured his cock sliding in between the girl’s thighs. It was only then that he realized he still hadn’t said anything.

“Well?”

“Sally, I can’t.”

“Suit yourself but tomorrow’s Monday.”

“So?”

“So I can play today but tomorrow, I’m going to be in school and you’re going to be at work. You really ought to think about taking care of things now while everyone’s not so busy.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Your cock’s going to stay hard until you take care of it the way it needs to be taken care of.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I think you know what I’m talking about.”

“Sally, no.”

“You need my pussy, Mr. Williams. It’s not going to get any better until you get it.”

The image came unbidden to the man’s mind. It was of him with his cock between the girl’s legs. It was him loving the feel of fucking her tight, little pussy. It was him ...

No. Stop it, he told himself.

“What about it, Mr. Williams? You want to fuck my pussy?”

“Yeah.” He hadn’t meant to say it but it had just come out and now that it had, it just felt so good to say it.

The girl was sidling up against the man and her hand was stroking the front of his pants. “There now,” she cooed. “That wasn’t so hard to say, was it?”

The man shook his head. It wasn’t that hard to say.

“Let’s go back to your place,” Sally said. “I want you to fuck me in your own bed.”

He should be objecting to that, Stan told himself. That was so not a good idea and yet ... and yet he seemed incapable of telling the girl no. “Let’s go back to my place,” he said and even as he did, he was wondering why he’d agreed to that.

He drove them back to his place and then he’d taken her up to his bedroom.

Sally looked around. “I like it,” she said. “I think we’re going to be fucking here a lot.”

The answer was supposed to be no. The answer was supposed to be that this was a one-shot deal and nothing else. That was what it was supposed to be and yet Stan couldn’t seem to make himself say it. Instead, he just said something worse. “Whatever you say.”

Sally laughed but at least it didn’t have the feeling like she was laughing at him. She was just laughing. “I like it,” she said. “I like it when you say that.”

“So you really want to do this?”

“You know it. Look. I even dressed just the way I knew you’d want me.”

“I don’t—”

Stan didn’t have to say anything more than that because his babysitter was lifting up her little, white top. Oh my God. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Oh my God. There were her perky, little tits right there on display.

“Why—”

Sally still wasn’t in the mood for saying anything. She just turned around and she pulled up her little, denim skirt and that’s when it was clear. Just like she wasn’t wearing a bra on top, she wasn’t wearing panties either. She gave her bottom a little shake at the man. “Tell me. Do you see something you like?”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“I think you better get your cock out then.”

Stan couldn’t help himself. The girl’s body was just so young and so lithe and it just seemed like his cock got harder and harder the more that he looked at her and there was no way he could keep from stripping his clothes off.

“I bet you want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

The girl knelt up against the bed and then she crawled up onto the mattress and she looked back at the man even as she shook her butt at him. “Well,” she said. “What are you waiting for?”

Stan didn’t hesitate. He followed the girl right up onto the bed and then his hands were on her ass and he couldn’t help but revel in the feel of they way her ass felt.

“Don’t make me wait,” the girl said.

He wasn’t making her wait. His cock was right there and then he was pressing it up against her tight, little hole.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Fuck me.”

The man groaned and he just couldn’t stop himself. He had to do it. He had to fuck her and the more he fucked her, the more he wanted to fuck her. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to,” the girl said. “I want you to cum.”

“Oh fuck,” Stan groaned and then he groaned again.

“Oh my God,” Sally moaned. “Oh my God. You’re doing it, aren’t you, Mr. Williams? You’re cumming inside of my pussy.”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

“Oh my God. I can feel it. It feels so good. I love it.”

Stan finally pulled back and then he laid on the bed. Moments later, Sally climbed up on top of his body. “Oh my God, Mr. Williams. My pussy’s dripping. Can you feel that?”

“Yeah,” the man said and then he paused. “Sally,” he asked.

“Mm hmm.”

“Sally,” the man said again. “I just got one question.”

“Yes, Mr. Williams.”

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to but I really want to know.”

“What do you want to know?”

“I’m assuming you did something to me, didn’t you? You did something to make me want you, right?”

“That’s right, Mr. Williams. Is that what you wanted to know?”

Stan shook his head. “That’s not what I wanted to know.”

“What is it then?”

“Why?”

“Why what, Mr. Williams?”

“Why did you do this to me?”

“Isn’t it obvious, Mr. Williams?”

The man shook his head.

“I wanted someone to teach me,” the girl said. “I wanted someone to teach me how to fuck and I didn’t want it to be some lame teenage boy. I wanted it to be someone who knew what he was doing.”

Stan nodded but he had the feeling that wasn’t the whole truth.

“Besides, I wanted a married man,” Sally said.

“Why?”

“Because the only one who’s got an even better reason than me to keep this a secret is a married man. You’re not going to tell anyone, are you, Mr. Williams?”

“Hell no.”

In a way, that actually made sense.

“And besides, married men can give me money.”

Stan groaned to himself. He had a feeling he was going to be paying big time and the worst part about it was that there was a part of him that just didn’t care.

“So what do you say, Mr. Williams.”

“About what, Sally?”

“Do you want to go again?”

What was he going to say. His cock was already rock hard again. “Sure,” he said. “Sure. We can do it again but then we have to get you out of here before my wife gets home.”

“I know that, Mr. Williams. It’ll be our little secret.”

Stan couldn’t help but groan. He certainly hoped so because if this ever got out, he’d be ruined for sure, but for now at least, he had a pussy to fuck and he wasn’t going to waste anymore time thinking about anything else. He really did need to fuck that pussy.