The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Otto’s Device

By Cityslicker

Otto Kanz was working in his lab in the basement of his building. Fortunately for him, no one came down to the basement because it leaked whenever it rained so the teenage boy had the whole place to himself.

Otto was not a geek, nor was he a jock. He was one of the many faceless people at South Boston High. He wasn’t unattractive, but wasn’t about to be voted Sexiest Man of the Year. He was just less than 6 feet. He was, in ever sense of the word, average.

With one had he ran his fingers through his blonde hair. With the other, he tightened the bolts on his newest invention.

“At last,” he thought to himself, “It is done.”

He looked with pride upon his latest invention. It looked like an electric chair. It had a helmet, straps, etc. but this also had earphones and a mini television. Also, the chair had silk seats. He decided to sit down. The chair was nice and comfy. The helmet wasn’t uncomfortable and the earphones were great. They blocked out all sound. He, of course, had the machine unplugged to prevent any, shall we say, accidental indoctrination.

As he stood up he though of his namesake Otto Von Bismarck (Kanz middle name was Bismarck. His dad is a History teacher at the school and he though it would be a hoot to name his kid after Bismarck).

“Bismarck may have been the master manipulator, but with my new machine, I shall be the master mindipulator.” He broke out in a maniacal laughter.

“What’s going on down there?!” cried the landlord.

“Nothing Mr. Maniotti!” yelled Otto, “I just had a funny thought!”

“Time to take this baby for a spin,” he thought.

He new just the person.

Her name was Alaina. Alaina Flint. She was a senior, like himself, and 18. She was the hottest chick he had ever seen. But she never, and I mean never, talked, so she was over looked by the guys. Bur she had not escaped Otto’s attention. He had long brown hair that went down past her shoulders and framed her face perfectly. Her skin was a light olive color and she had a nice smile. That’s what Otto found so attractive about her.

The day he decided to put his plan into action was a Monday. He sat with his friend Jen at lunch.

“Christ, that Alaina is hot,” he said to Jen.

“So go talk to her,” she replied. Otto looked at his friend.

“If my machine works, I’ll have to give Jen a run” he thought

“You know what? I think I will…after school,” A smirk appeared on his face. He loved this feeling.

After another long, unending day at school the final bell finally rang. He ran to his car and followed Alaina’s bus to her stop. He knew her route from home. He had to; It was part of the plan. He pulled up beside her.

“Hey Alaina!” he called, “Wanna go for a ride?”

“No thanks, Otto” she said back in a sweet sing-song kinda voice, “I have to go home.”

“Time for plan B” he thought. He pulled out a can that said “Gillette The Best A Man Can Get.” “How ironic,” He thought. He pushed the button on the top. A purple haze poured out and right into Alaina’s face. She got glassy eyed and fainted right into Otto’s car. He pulled her body in and sped off towards his apartment.

When Alaina came to she was strapped to a chair. Worse yet, she was naked! The silk felt good on her bare bottom. It brought back her fantasies of being whisked away to Paris with a handsome doctor or someone else of money. She felt a slight tingle in her pussy.

Suddenly, the room was filled with light, except for a small part right in front of her where there was an empty chair. She tried to move, but she couldn’t move even an inch.

“Ah! You’re awake, m’dear. That I am glad to see. It is time to get started.”

A figure appeared at the top of the stairs in front of her. She couldn’t see his face. All she could see was the outline of his body.

“Who are you and what do you plan to do to me?!” she demanded.

“It matters not who I am. As for what I plan…well, that is something you will soon find out.”

The figure moved behind her, his face never coming into view. He put both hands on her face and started to lick her ears. Although she tried, she could not disguise her arousal. His hands migrated south and started to caress her breasts, which were becoming quite firm. He kissed her neck and licked her gently. A soft moan escaped her lips. It was becoming quite damp between her legs. He suddenly knelt down and ran his hands up her smooth legs to her shaved pussy. He felt quite a lot of moisture and he started to finger her. She moaned again and again. Suddenly, he stopped.

“You bastard! You’ll never get away with this!” she said

The mysterious man just laughed to himself. He placed headphones on her ears and walked over to the wall and he flipped a switch. A helmet of some kind descended onto her head. A mini television screen came out and stopped right in front of her eyes. The headphones started to play calm classical music. The mysterious man sat in front of her on the chair and began flipping though a copy of Nintendo Power magazine. On the TV in front of her strange shapes started to appear. The moved around, slowly at first. She liked to look at the shapes and colors. She felt tired.

Otto sat down in his chair and looked at his prize, then his watch.

“Twenty minutes should be long enough,” he thought. He continued to flip through his magazine.

The more Alaina watched the spirals and shapes, the fore aroused she felt. Oh God, she wanted to tough herself. As her arousal grew, the shapes went faster. She squirmed in her seat, as much as she could, and didn’t even notice that the music in the headphones was replaced with verbal commands.

“To Obey Is Pleasure…Feel the pleasure…Pleasure only comes from obedience…Otto is your master…Obey him!” a strong voice commanded in the headphones. She began to repeat the commands out loud.

Otto saw that her lips were moving and decided it was time. He removed the straps on her arms and her hands went instantly to her wet pussy She started to finger herself like there was no tomorrow. Otto removed her headphones. She remained in a pleasure induced trance. Her eyes were fixed straight ahead and were glassed over. Her hands continued to work her pussy.

“Listen to me,” Otto said, “I am Otto, your Master.”

“Yes Master,” she replied in a such a way that made Otto shudder with excitement.

“You will not be able to climax until I order it, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good…now who owns you?”

“You do Master…you own my body and mind.”

“Good…Next: are you a virgin?”

“Yes Master.”

“Well, not for much longer...You have preformed well. When I enter you and you climax, you will belong to me forever.”

“Yes Master”

Otto removed his pants. His bulging cock was happy to be free of its denim prison. He moved over her and slowly inserted his cock into her tunnel of love. She bucked and thrust her hips to meet his motions. She moaned again and again. Otto was unable to speak or say anything. Here was the school’s purest girl pleasuring him. His plan worked! He ordered her to climax just has he did. He shot his seed into her and she cried in pleasure.

“You own me” she said between paints and gasps. Otto removed her straps and she fell to the ground. He stood over her.

“Give me a blow job,” he commanded.

“Yes Master,” she replied.

She got up on her knees and took his cock in her hands. She opened her mouth and inserted his penis into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft and even started to tickle his balls with it. He shuddered in extreme pleasure and she rolled her eyes back so all one could see was the whites. He had never experienced so much pleasure. He caressed her head as she took him deeper into her mouth. For a pure girl, she was good at this. He came, hard, into her mouth and she swallowed everything. She continued to give him oral pleasure and he was in a state of pure ecstasy.

A few hours later when they had cleaned up he gave her these instructions: “You are not to say any of this to anyone. You will act the same at school as you always have. At night, you will come here and pleasure me. If you get a call at your house and you hear the phrase ‘The chair’ you will fall back into this trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Otto was going to have a lot of fun with this.