The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Other Woman

MC, FD, MD

Jane is followed by another woman as she investigates her Mistress’ and new Master’s competition.

* * *

She didn’t really see it coming. Jane had returned home from a normal day of work and the associated challenges and was just getting ready to settle down for a relaxing evening, when the phone rang and a voice said, “Fuck for your Mistress – ‘Tit Slave’”.

Her mind went into that soft area where reality slowly disappears only to be replaced with hot, quick shallow breaths, and her cunt heating up. She could barely register her nipples hardening and her free hand slowly moving toward them pinching and pulling.

“You must come to me. You have much to do,” said the sultry voice. “I will be with you soon,” came a very throaty reply.

Jane barely sensed her movements. She smoothly removed her bra from under her blouse and unbuttoned the top two buttons allowing her cleavage to come into view. She failed to sense putting on her coat and beginning the walk to the house up the street. It was all in a fog. But it was a hot, horny fog of pleasure.

She found herself at the doorstep of her Mistress. Ringing the doorbell, Jane felt that all too familiar tingle of being controlled and owned with no ability to break the cycle. The door opened and there stood her Mistress and behind her an unfamiliar face of a man. She was guided in by a crystal dangling gently off the fingers of her Mistress and soon Jane was sitting in the middle of the living area. She could only obey…..that was her role.

Her Mistress slowly induced a deeper hypnotic trance by continuing to swing the crystal in the soft candle lit room while the stranger gently massaged Jane’s temples. Jane could only sink deeper into their control. Her eyes slowly closed and a moan of pleasure spilled from her lips as the stranger’s hand moved to her tits and massaged her nipples. Then a new voice of control appeared…it was the stranger’s.

“Jane can you hear me?”

“Yes”, came an aroused reply.

“I am not your owner but someone you must obey. I have the keys to your mind given to me by Mistress Diane and you have no choice but to do as I command. It feels so good to obey someone, doesn’t it?”

Again, a heated reply, “Yes”.

“You may call me ‘Master’ while I hold the keys to your mind.” “Yes Master,” Jane’s cunt almost exploded in orgasm. “Good ‘Tit Slave’”, came her new Master’s response.

“We have competition in town for gathering slaves for our pleasure. We’re not sure how he is operating but we know his ranks are growing and we must stop his success.”

“Stop his success,” was Jane’s faint whisper.

“We want you to visit this man and find out his methods. We’re sure he has been around for quite some time and will probably recognize you. But we have plans to help hide your identity. When I command - you will open your eyes but remain in this heated hypnotic place. When you join us, we shall show you what you will use for your task. Do you understand?”

“Yes, open my eyes for my Master when I am commanded but remain in trance.”

“Good…open your eyes and join your Mistress and Master.”

Jane found her eyes wide open and gazing upon Mistress Diane and her new Master. In front of her, were now mirrors and the candle light seemed remotely brighter. Her Master slowly unbuttoned Jane’s blouse and her ample tits fell to his touch. Her total existence was his caress and her rock hard nipples. She felt his hands slowly removing her skirt. In the place of her clothing, she could feel someone placing stockings over her legs. She felt the sensation of a hot tongue on her pussy and realized in her erotic fog that her Mistress was exploring her. Jane’s cunt continued to ooze wetness and the sensation made her move slightly from side to side.

Jane then felt a dress being slipped over her body. It was tight and short. She felt a halter top being tied around her neck and could feel her cleavage being accented by a plunging neck line between her tits. She could see a woman in a nearby mirror strikingly beautiful and filled with lust. Her outfit accentuated her figure and drew attention to her best features. God, she was hot.

Then she felt a new sensation….something was being pulled onto her head……it slid easily into place and when her gaze returned to the mirror a different woman stood. This woman was dressed just like Jane but instead of short blond hair, this woman had long dark hair with bangs that accentuated her eyes. The woman mimicked Jane’s movements but did not mimic her looks. She was strikingly different but the same. Jane thought, “She must feel as hot as she looks.” For without doubt, Jane was totally consumed with pleasure.

Jane could hear the voices of her Master and Mistress. “It will work perfectly. Even her co-workers would never recognize her. I’m certain our competitor will not.”

“Jane, you will leave here and go meet with this man. He is presently at his home just a few blocks down the street. He believes a new recruit is on her way. You will play this role. But when he begins his assault, you will pull upon your hypnotic ability and resist his attempts. You will then leave and return to us sharing his plans and techniques. Then Mistress and I will advance from there. When your Mistress commands, leave your trance, then allow your passion to dictate your desire to walk to your assignment.”

Jane found herself walking up a sidewalk that looked somewhat familiar but not recognizable. She didn’t know how she got there but she knew the passion driving her steps. She needed to find someone to fuck. This home owner would suffice.

Before she could ring the doorbell, the door opened and there stood what she believed to be her prey. His eyes slowly examined her body encased in her tight dress. He seemingly approved as he let her in without hesitation. She thought he might be someone she had seen before, but he made no advance as to knowing her.

As she walked down the hallway at his invitation, Jane passed a mirror and glanced at the woman reflected. She was striking……the dress……the hair……Jane thought, “How fuckable.”

Bob offered her some slightly “altered” wine and began to finish preparing some type of dessert. His home was filled with soft candlelight and the aroma of incense. Jane felt at ease and believed her task of finding someone to seduce and fuck would be easily accomplished. A conversation began…

“So you work around here?” was his first question. “Yes I do.”

“Funny, I don’t recognize you, have you been around long?” “For a couple of years,” she replied only this time she moved a bit closer to him allowing her eyes to scan his body. She could feel her juices flowing. “And do you work around here?’ she asked. “I don’t really work much anymore; I just enjoy life with my associates.”

“Oh retired?” “Sort of, I collect things.” came his reply. “Really, what sort of things?”

“Things. Here have some more wine and please sit and let’s have some dessert.” And with that offer, they sat at the table and in the flickering light of the room they shared food and conversation. All the while Bob continued to scan Jane’s ample body and Jane allowed herself to lean in closer giving him the view he (and she) desired.

It wasn’t too long before the conversation turned to collecting again. But this time it was Bob’s approach that started words flowing. “You know, I thought you might like to see what I collect,” he said now looking into Jane’s eyes. She could sense an alarm going off but also believed she was still in control. As Bob spoke again, his hand touched Jane’s and at the same time his other hand produced a small round crystal orb from his pocket. It flashed in the candlelight and immediately drew Jane’s attention. Jane immediately knew what was about to happen and with her considerable hypnotic strength, she began to stand and break off the conversation. But as soon as she attempted to stand, her head swirled in a way she had never experienced. She caught a glimpse of the woman in the hallway mirror swaying slowly and returning to the chair.

Bob simply smiled and allowed his hand to gently caress the cleavage Jane so willingly displayed. “Going so soon?” he asked. Jane could barely hear the words amidst the sensations of dizziness and intense erotic heat filling every part of her body.

“I don’t believe you’ll be headed anywhere soon. As a matter of fact, I suspect that right about now your cunt is so hot you’d do anything to have it filled. Leaving would be a little frustrating wouldn’t it?” Jane tried to mouth words but to no avail.

“Oh I see you’re having some trouble speaking. Don’t worry; your body is talking plenty.” At that moment, Jane could see the woman in the mirror caressing her tits and cunt in slow but deliberate strokes.

“I’m always amazed at how far Mistress Diane will go to defeat my ambitions. I’m certain they felt this plan would work perfectly. Isn’t that true Jane?” She could only reply by forcing her fingers into her cunt and licking her lips.

“I realize you are still in their hypnotic possession but that will soon end.” With those words, Bob slowly untied the halter and the fabric fell from Jane’s tits exposing her hotly massaged nipples. He licked one of the nipples then sucked. She was reeling in passion. She could see the woman in the mirror being seduced by a man doing just what Bob was doing to her.

Bob then continued to remove the dress exposing a dripping cunt. Jane watched the woman in the mirror as she lost her dress and then watched the man in front of her unzip his pants and expose his shaved-hard cock. Jane, felt…..observed the woman kneel and place the rod into her mouth and suck furiously while continuing to finger her cunt.

Bob then guided Jane to stand and look deeply into his eyes. “Tit Slave”, were the only words uttered from his lips. Jane immediately fell into her hypnotic fog. Bob’s voice continued.

“For quite a while, we both were in the thralls of Mistress Diane. She kept us both busy and even when we tried to leave she found us and exploited our weaknesses. You have always been the one who could easily return but I have developed other plans. I have studied and practiced and when you were off seducing others for Mistress’ pleasure, I found others to collect.”

Jane could hear the words but few registered.

“Jane, ‘Tit Slave’, open your eyes.” Jane slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring into the hallway mirror. The woman in the mirror was strikingly beautiful and totally naked. Behind her was Bob staring directly into her eyes. Slowly, Bob roamed the woman’s body with his hands and pressed his cock against her backside. Jane watched as the woman reached down and grabbed his cock and guided it into her cunt. Jane could feel it all and it drove her deeper into submission.

As Jane watched the woman being fucked, she watched as the man’s reflection moved his hands to her head and slowly removed her long dark hair slowly exposing short blond hair. Suddenly, Jane saw herself being fucked and saw for the first time her husband pumping her and soon to be filling her with his hot sperm.

“That’s right Jane”, it’s your husband. Shortly, your enslavement to Mistress Diane will end and you will be part of my collection. You will become my ‘Tit Slave’. You’ll perform as Jane but I think I like this look you demonstrated tonight. I may have you recruit looking like that in the future. Jane could feel her obedience to Mistress Diane diminishing but her allegiance to her husband, her new hypnotic owner, increasing with each thrust of his cock. “When you feel my sperm enter your willing cunt, you’ll return to my dominance. You’ll eagerly serve. You’ll love – even live for - every orgasm we produce together. You’ll be completely in my thrall and obey every command.”

“Let’s start that with my command to cum……take your Master’s sperm and become his ‘Tit Slave’.”

Jane watched as Bob thrust his sperm-shooting cock deep inside her. She could feel the heat as the sperm entered her cunt. In the mirror, the woman was gone being replaced by a new slave. Jane thought of the woman, “Too bad she didn’t allow this cock to possess her.”

With those thoughts, Jane’s new life was born.