The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oriental Seduction

WARNING. THIS FILE CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIAL PLEASE EXIT THE FILE AND DELETE IT.

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 THEN BY LAW IN MOST COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE UK, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO VIEW THIS FILE.

THIS IS FANTASY, PLEASE TREAT IT SO, IF YOU ARE SAD ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE AND ARE SUCESSFUL, THEN MY PHONE NUMBER IS...... ANYHOW, ENJOY.

I was two weeks into my long-planned trip to Thailand, I hadn’t seen much of the sites, I was more interested in screwing around with the gorgeous Thai girls who littered the bars in the local red light district.

Today was no different, I entered yet another brothel joint known as “Harry’s Bar”, there were several tables loitered around the place which seemed to be taken by many European men, I found an empty seat and sat down.

Two girls walked seductively over to me, the first was wearing a white sleeveless top, short black mini-skirt, thigh-high leather boots and white hold-up stockings, she had long jet-black hair, high cheekbones and enchanting eyes. The other girl wore a black dress, split up the side, displaying her stocking-tops, both girls looked absolutely stunning, I knew this was going to be a superb night.

“My name is Rosie, this Suzie, you like, yes ?” she asked in pidgeon english.

“Yes, very nice” I replied.

“Room upstairs, you come” ordered Suzie. Well I was tempted but I thought I’d follow them first!

I was led upstairs into a large room, it was fairly basic, though I was impressed with the double bed that lay adorned against the far wall. There were no pictures or paintings, just jaded wallpaper that seemed to of seen better times. A settee lay opposite the bed.

“You want drink ?” Asked Suzie.

“Any Vodka ?”

“I’ll look”. Both girls went over to the ‘bar’, bascially a ledge with a few glasses and three or four bottles.

Whilst they were seeing to my tipple (so to speak!), I decided I would hide my wallet without them noticeing—I had heard many stories about these ladies seduceing men and scarpering with all their belongings, the same wasn’t going to happen to me.

I heard them speaking to each other in their native tongue, I had no idea what they were saying to each other and to be honest I didn’t care.

“Here your drink”, She offered me the glass.

I took the glass and sat down on the edge of the bed, tThe spirit was downed in one. Strange I thought, the vodka tasted a little sweet. Haveing had quite a few before-hand I thought nothing of it, must be my taste-buds.

Suddenly Suzie jumped onto the bed behind me and started to massage my shoulders. Damn, that did feel good I thought to myself, I could feel all the tension and stress seep from my body.

“Bet that feel good hun” Suzie said.

I was too relaxed to answer.

As Suzie continued using her magic fingers, Rosie begun to take her top off to expose her bare breasts, she then took the pendant from her neck and began to spin it in front of my eyes.

“Listen to me, you look at pretty pendant...it so beautiful as light shine of it...you wanna see light don’t you”

I was confused now, before I could answer Rosie continued.

“Yeah, thats it, look at light on pendant...it sootheing...so sootheing... bet you feel real realaxed now hun...bet you feel sleepy...sooo sleepy....so very sleepy”

“You cannot resist my voice....sootheing....relaxing....you must sleep”

I wondered if they had drugged my drink...who cares I thought, this is superb, I’ve never felt so relaxed.

With a sudden flash of fear, I somehow managed to snap out of it.”

Rosie’s smile had faded, replaced by a look of sheer bewilderment.

“Ha!, your little plan didn’t work” I exclaimed in triumph.

“Yes, you first to resist me” she replied. Rosie went over to the sofa which was faceing the bed and sat down makeing sure she crossed her legs so that she didn’t display anything I wasn’t meant to see.

“No man resist me, men always end up enslaved”

“Well this is one man you aint gonna control, my mind’s too strong, I started to leave, remembering first to collect my wallet”. As I did so she began to swing her foot, backwards and forwards.

My gaze caught the motion of her foot, her beautiful stockinged foot, her stunning varnished foot.

“I admit defeat, you want to screw me then ?” Rosie asked.

The foot was still swinging, mesmerisingly seductive.

“You ok?” she asked.

No answer, I was concentrating too hard to want to answer her.

She knew what was happening, with her hands she grabbed both breasts and began to move them in a circular motion, continueing to swing her foot.

I watched fascinated, part of me wanting to gaze at her stockinged foot, the other wanting to watch the smooth ryhtmn of her breasts.

“You wanna taste my tits hun ?”

For some strange reasons, I couldn’t reply, my mind was in a quandry as what to stare at; her foot or her breasts. I decided to opt for the tits. She noticed the state I was in.

“Ahh, I see you tit man, they nice, yes ?, so compelling, you keep looking at them, watch them as they follow sootheing circular motion...going round and around...”

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a sly smile on Suzie’s face

“Yes...I see what you mean, the words were an effort to utter.

“round and around they go, relaxing your every muscle...yes....you feel sooo relaxed....so tired.....so very sleepy....you feel youself slipping into rosie’s power, yes ?”

Suddenly I realised she was trying to hypnotise me again, my mind struggled, I had resisted once so there was no reason why I coulnd’t again, With an almighty effort I tried to fight it.

“You not resist again!” she exclaimed.

Rosie was right, the drug had taken it’s full effect, I just couldn’t resist, her voice was so seductive, hitting me wave after wave, she continued to speak to me in that realxing tone, all I wanted to do now was sit there and let her control me,....let her dominate me...let her enslave me.

“Your eyes...so heavy, you close them for Rosie”

Warning bells were ringing, but it was far to late for that, her power was becomeing stronger and more dominant, I was completely helpless, my eyelids closed.

“You now in my control, you obey me without question, yes ?”

“Yes, without question” I replied in a zombie like fashion.

“You call me mistress and you call Suzie mistress, you will obey her too, but you always obey me more than her, you understand honey ?”

“Yes mistress”

“We’re going to have a little fun with you, but first, you tell me where wallet is please”

I didn’t want to fight anymore and without thinking I told her.

Suzie went over to the cupboard to collect my valuables.

“Very good slave, now the condition I’ve put you in is only temporary as the mind is always struggling against being controlled, I think we need to make this more permanent.”

She walked over to the other side of the room and from a small cabinet took out some sort of oil, Rosie then started to rubbing it onto her breasts, makeing sure they were completely covered.

“This has to be done when you awake otherwise drug don’t have affect,it makes you obey more all the time, when I snap fingers you awake, you remember nothing of what has happened.

She clicked her fingers, I was somewhat dazed, thinking that I must of nodded off or something.

“You ok?” she asked.

“Yeah fine, it’s just been a long day, thats all” Her tone changed.

“Lick my tits” she commanded.

Well you didn’t have to ask me twice, I was in there without a shot, my tongue flicking in and out, licking her perfect dark nipples.

They tasted sweet, must be some sort of aphrodisiac I thought, these asian women are all into that sort of stuff I concluded.

I began to feel quite relaxed, in fact I was finding it very hard to stay awake.

“That’s it honey, you lick my tits, I bet your really enjoying this arn’t you”

I didn’t respond as by now I was asleep, laying on her bed.

“You listen to me hun, you like Harry’s bar very much dont you...you wanna come here everyday with loads of money....you ask for me....when Rosie ask you to Sleep, you close your eyes and obey everything I say....you understand? ”

“Yes, I understand”

“close your eyes for Rosie”

I did so. The next I remember I was back at my table, great place I thought, must come here again tomorrow....

The End.