The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Mistress Helen plays a game of paper v will with her maid.

Tags: MC FF.

Orgasmic Origami.

Helen stretched out on the sun lounger in her conservatory, her long, thick black hair spread out around her head, her hazel eyes closed as she listened to classical music on the stereo. The sun heated conservatory was filled with the sweet scent of her potted roses. Helen was one of those lucky women who, despite being just past forty could easily pass as twenty, twentyfive at most. She was beautiful and knew it but felt very lucky, every inch of her was natural.

Her 5′7″ models body was barely covered in a virtually all lace outfit of deep red, from the choker adorning her slender neck and the basque that lifted her large breasts, just barely covering her nipples, to the tiny thong that gently caressed her sex. From the small lace suspender belt that highlighted her slim waist and held the lace tops of the sheer silk stockings that covered her long, well toned legs to end in delicate feet encased in the burgundy leather of four inch high heels.

Some may tut and shake their heads and think her shameful, Helen had long ago stopped caring what others thought.

There was a tentative knock on the sliding glass door between the conservatory and the lounge and Helen smiled to herself.

“Come!” She called in a strong and commanding voice.

The door slid back and a petite ponytailed blonde slipped into the warm, scented conservatory. She wore a tight black collar with a tag that read “paper lily”. The very small french maids uniform she had on was cut to reveal her pierced nipples and lift her perky little breasts, the corset tied at her back pulled her waist in to highlight her hips, The extremely small skirts accentuated the bare tops of her thighs and drew attention to her lack of panties to display her shaven pussy and firm round ass. The black stockings coating her athletically toned legs drew the eyes down to the eight inch heels without which she would be a delightfully petite 5′0″.

Held on one hand was a silver tray with a tall glass of iced tea and a square of pink paper. She stood silently and waited.

“Ah, my pretty little lily” Mistress Helen smiled as she saw the girl squeeze her thighs together and her nipples stiffen.

Since the day Mistress Helen had taken her in service and given her the name “paper lily” she had been unable to help herself, becoming aroused whenever Mistress used parts of her name. The little blonde delighted in her Mistresses teasing, often being kept on the edge of climax, or collapsing in a powerful, writhing orgasm with a mere word. More to the point, she knew Mistress Helen gained great pleasure in watching her squirm as her arousal rose.

“You may put the tea on the table thank you..” She paused as the girl took a step “lily.” She finished, her eyes twinkling wickedly as lily tried stepping forward at the same time as she felt the twinge between her thighs. Helen smiled as she caught the delicious scent from between her pets thighs.

Lily gasped and squirmed a little, caught unawares by her Mistress as she stepped forward. She lifted the glass off the tray and, keeping her legs straight, bent over to place the tea on the low table and completely baring her ass to the world outside the conservatory. She then turned slightly and held the tray out to her Mistress and waited, not daring to move until dismissed or the paper taken.

“Hmm..pink today is it, how cute.” This was another part of the game, the random colour of the paper aiding in the random choice of the fold. “And what shall I fold today my pretty paper lily?”

Stifling a whimper and pressing her thighs together, as she replied, knowing full well a single slip and she would lose this daily game. “If it please you Mistress, may I suggest you fold as you desire?”

“Yes, you may li..ttle one” Mistress smirked as She teased lily with the slight pause.

Lily almost lost there and then, with her own mind working against her she had barely held the whimper back.

Mistress Helen took the square of paper and allowed lily to step back, she watched as the petite blonde put the tray behind her back and gripped it in both hands then spread her feet shoulder width apart. As she did every day, she smiled at her perfectly presented pet, admiring her deliciously perky breasts and wonderfully aromatic, glistening wet pussy.

“Are we ready my little paper lily?” She smiled as lily tensed and bit her lip, her chest rising and falling a little faster.

“Only if it pleases you Mistress” Lily ached for yet feared more playful teasing, aching for the incredible rush of pleasure yet fearing that same pleasure that may lose her the game.

Mistress Helen smiled and sat up, she slowly parted her thighs, very leisurely she lifted the paper and slowly folded it diagonally; Her eyes on lily as the girl bit her lower lip, her skin flushed and a slight trickle ran down her thigh. At least I’m allowed to whimper now lily thought to herself.

Lily watched as her Mistress made a valley fold quickly followed by a squash fold. She whimpered, her breath caught in her throat, unable to take her eyes off Mistress and the paper.

Helen turned the paper over and made a second squash fold. Lily gasped, biting her lip to stifle a moan as she felt another trickle run down her thigh, she saw her Mistress’ beautiful smile and she ached to be allowed to kiss her lips.

Lily silently prayed to her goddess; who happened to be her Mistress, for strength.

Mistress Helen smiled wickedly, her voice soft and seductive as she teased “Why my little lily, this is only the preliminary and you’re already dripping.” She laughed softly as lily whimpered at the mention of her name and tried in vain to crush the heat of need deep inside her.

Deliberately slowly Mistress squash folded the four flaps, as the last flap was squashed and folded lily was already panting and trembling, her mouth felt dry and she fought to bite back a moan.

“I am making the frog base My pretty pet, I wonder if my lovely paper lily will wet its back”

Lily gasped and squirmed as best she could, her pussy was soaked, dripping heavily, she could only pant and whimper as she felt her muscles starting to tighten. If she could have begged out loud she would have cried out to her goddess; but to speak or moan was to lose.

“Hmm, now we take these open sides and petal fold each one” Mistress told her as she made four more painfully slow folds.

“Oh goddess please help me!” she begged silently as her legs shook and her pussy clenched, a simple touch from her Mistress would make her climax she knew, her bright blue eyes pleaded with Mistress Helen, a sheen of perspiration glossing her smooth, hot skin.

“Now then pet, we valley fold each of these four little flaps up like this..” Mistress Helen teased as she flicked one of the flaps before folding it. She laughed softly as she watched lily’s pained face and the pleading in her eyes, knowing her fingers would be clenched white on the tray as she trembled.

With her body shaking and her pussy dripping, aching and clenching, her heart pounding in her ears. Her mouth dry as she panted heavily and sweat trickling down her beautifully flushed skin, the tiny rivulets adding to her increasing desire, she screamed inside her head “please please my goddess, help me please, help me please!”

Mistress Helen loved to see the struggle, she knew the intensity of her pets arousal, of her ever growing lust, she also knew how much her pet ached to win the prize. She watched lily with pride in the girls strength and spirit as she book folded the front and rear flaps with a small smile.

Lily gasped as her legs almost collapsed under her, her breast rose and fell rapidly as she panted for breath, her whimpers just barely kept below a moan, her body was burning intensely, tears wet her eyes as they started to lose focus, still she kept watching her beloved Mistress continue with valley folding the four side flaps in to the centre.

“So near my lovely little battle maid” Helen whispers softly as she valley folded each of the four petals downward. Her ears catching every whimper and panted breath, eyes taking in every delicious rise and fall of breast, every tremble, every trickle of sweat, every drip from her engorged and aching pussy. Mistress Helen smiled at her pet lovingly as she rose from her seat.

Lily whimpered, her soaked and deliciously tortured mind and body close to surrendering as Mistress slowly moved toward her, curving each of the four petals before taking a deep breath and leaning close to her, she almost climaxed as Mistresses warm breath caressed her furiously hot face.

Helen lifted her hand and slid the folded paper lily into her pets cleavage and smiled.

The little blonde collapsed and bucked hard, screaming loudly as her climax tore through her harder than a freight train through glass, her thighs growing slick with her honey as she came repeatedly, each shudder accompanied by long held moans.

Mistress Helen squatted down with lily’s head between her thighs and gently stroked her pets face for a few moments, allowing her to bask in the well earned glow.

“Well done my pretty little paper lily, the prize is yours.”

Lily whimpered with the use of her name and smiled drowsily, as she caught the delicate musky scent of Mistress Helen’s sex lowered she had earned an entire evening pleasuring her divine Mistress followed by a night sleeping at her side. Lily was ecstatically happy.

Minutes later, Mistress Helen was stretched out on the sun lounger in her conservatory, her long, thick black hair spread out around her head, her hazel eyes closed as she listened to classical music on the stereo with lily’s head between her thighs, the girls tongue eagerly attending her Mistresses delicious sex.