The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Orgasmic Aphrodisiac

The natural aroma that one’s body gives off can either be pleasant or disgusting. But for me, the aroma I give off is one that gives off orgasms.

I always maintained great hygiene, but something was amiss as I went throughout my day. I received a package from a friend that had two bars of soap inside. It had a simple note with it: Use me.

I have known this friend for a while, and I know what type of kooky relics and mystical arts they have been in. Some of them I have seen with my own eyes and knew there was some truth to this. But a bar of soap? I thought it was just something from the Home Shopping Network.

In any case, since it was my day off, I decided to use this soap, fearing that who knows what would happen if I even wore it into my workplace and how many people would be turned away by the smell. As I opened it and took a whiff of the smell, I smelled absolutely nothing. There was no scent or aroma.

Weird.

I took the soap in the shower and ran it through the washcloth and water. I tried to smell it on the cloth. Once again, no scent or aroma.

“Damn,” I said. “Is he pranking me?”

So, just like any normal wash I went on with my routine, but when the soap suds from the washcloth hit my skin, that’s when I could smell the aroma. And the thing is, I didn’t smell it through my nose. I smelled it through my skin.

Yes, it’s weird.

But I could feel the suds just soaking into my skin, which made me scrub more and more. I covered my body head to toe in the bubbles, making sure not to miss any spots. And if I did miss a spot, the tingles wouldn’t be there, so I knew where to scrub.

As I scrubbed, I felt this nirvana smell just marinate on my skin. It’s like my eyes were glossed over to the point where I could see light blue wavy lines emitting from my skin, as if I was the only one that could see it. I wasn’t nauseous, I wasn’t drunk, I was just, dumbfounded.

As I got out the shower, the one thing I did know was not to call my friend. He tends to ship these things without permission or secretly, so any call from him would be just wasting five minutes of my free minutes plan. Yes, that was a bad joke.

As I got out the shower, I figured I might as well get a few things done while I was at home for the day. With that said, I looked at my laundry hamper and saw it was full. I grabbed my basket and my duffel bag and walked up the stairwell to the laundry room. Since most of this apartment complex was empty during the day, I figured I could utilize all the washers and dryers without anybody interfering.

As expected, I was right to start. I got into the laundry room and all three washing machines and dryers were emptied. As I loaded the first two up, I heard footsteps from the stairwell. As I closed the lid on the second washing machine, I looked and saw Amya. Amya was my neighbor who lived a couple of doors down.

“Morning D,” she said, calling me by my nickname.

“Morning Mya,” I responded.

And mind you, Mya was a looker as well. I mean, a 5′5″, 146-pound caramel complexion with brown curls and light brown highlights. I mean, who doesn’t love curves and ass?

Apparently, everyone does, including her boyfriend.

“Mind if I get this machine?” she said, pointing to the one I hadn’t used.

“Help yourself,” I retorted. “Didn’t think anybody else would be in the building today.”

“Well, I wasn’t planning to be here,” she said, toting her white basket with her unmentionables in there in obvious view. “Unfortunately, my car wouldn’t start this morning and Jacob [the boyfriend] wasn’t able to give me a lift, so I just settled for taking the day off.”

As she walked by me, it looked like I saw her nose get a whiff of me. I felt my skin tingle as well, but I didn’t think much of it at first.

“That definitely sucks,” I said to her as she was loading her laundry into the washing.

“Yes, it definitely does,” as she paused for a moment.

Just then, something I couldn’t even comprehend happened.

After Amya finished closing the lid and starting the machine, she put her basket down on top of the washer and walked towards me. She dropped to her knees and began to rub my crotch.

“Whoa whoa whoa!” I said. “What are you doing?”

“Well,” Amya responded. “It definitely sucks that I couldn’t go to work, but I might as well suck too,” she responded.

And as soon as those words came out her mouth, I felt a great arousal as she rubbed my crotch. Amya pulled down my gym shorts and slid my dick in her mouth and began demonstrating her wonderful oral skills.

As I partially scratched my head, she grabbed my other hand and put it on the back of her head. She didn’t need to say too much more to me.

I felt as my dick began to go in and out of her mouth as the curvature began arching in her throat. I watched her eyes light up as she honestly looked like she was enjoying what she was doing.

I continued to try to decipher what was going on, but if you couldn’t tell, I was pretty distracted by the wonderful oral presentation she was giving to me.

“Um, Amya?” I asked. “Why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?” Amya said as she popped my dick out of her mouth. “I can’t give my hot neighbor a blow job while he is doing laundry? I love a man who actually works and contributes to the household, even with small chores.”

“But what about Jacob?” I retorted.

“What about him?” she responded, sliding my dick back in her mouth.

I stood dumbfounded for the next three to five minutes (I couldn’t keep track of time). And it was obvious because I heard the buzzer for the washer sound for me to take my clothes out the machine.

“Um Mya,” I said. “I need to unload the washer.”

“Not until you unload in my mouth first,” she said, sucking me to the point where it felt like she was desperate to drain me senseless.

That was the one that sent me over the edge as I did unload my cum in her mouth. I watched as she engulfed every drop of my juices and didn’t miss a drop. Fuck, that was hot seeing that.

I found the one chair in the laundry room and sat down in it as she finished me off by licking the cum off my dick and off my balls.

“Woooo,” I said trying to catch my breath. “Where did that come from?”

“What do you mean?” Amya said as she licked her lips. “Oh, let me help you get the clothes out the washer.”

Now, this is when things got really intriguing.

As Amya opened the lid and bent over, my dick began to get hard again and throb even harder. I looked as it was just getting aroused and curving again. I looked at Amya and instantly, it felt like my dick had a mind of its own. (And no, not all guys think with their dicks. This was just a minor… well keep reading…)

My body jerked up and my dick instantly plunged into Mya’s pussy from the back. I felt my pelvis bone push against her ass as I went really deep inside of her.

“Mya, I’m…” was the only thing I could muster out before I heard this…

“Fucccccccccccccccccccccccck, that feels sooooooooooooooooooo good,” she said, gripping the side of the washing machine.

I don’t know how, but Mya’s pussy was already drenched and now my dick was in it. And by mere coincidence, the spin cycle on her washer had just begun.

Mya clawed her way over to her washer, bent over and felt the vibrations of the washer against her nipples. Meanwhile, she also felt the vibrations as my dick pumped inside of her as well with each push.

“Fucccccccccccccck,” was the only words out of Mya’s mouth.

For the next six minutes, the spin cycle and my dick rotated at the same pace, with my dick rotating in her pussy round and round. I felt the cream as I let out more of my cum inside of her. I didn’t stop until the washer stopped.

Amya stood up and turned around and wiped my dick off with her mouth. After a couple of sucks, she began putting her clothes in the dryer.

“Mya,” I said. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah D, why wouldn’t I be?” she responded. “Why you acting so weird?”

“Well,” I said as I tried to formulate the words. “I mean, you just sucked my dick and fucked me, and…”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Mya said, cutting me off. “Trust me, I see the way you have looked at me and I was tired of you always wondering what my mouth and pussy was like, so I gave it to you.”

I didn’t know what to say or how to respond to that.

“Oh come on,” Mya continued. “We’ve been living in this complex for three years together. I see how you look at me and jealous you get when Jacob is over. Truth be told, I think he’s jealous that you can live so close.”

I was still scratching my head. I finally was able to formulate.

“But why today? Why now?” I asked her.

“Why the fuck not?” Amya countered. “Look, we’re cool, you loved it, I loved it. Now if you don’t want that again…”

“Whoa whoa whoa,” I said cutting her off. “You mean you would do it again?”

“That’s what I just said,” she retorted, rolling her eyes at me. “You think one of the best fucks and sucks of my life I’m going to pass up again?”

Once again, I stood there dumbfounded.

“I tell you what,” she said, picking up her white basket. “You take some time and think about it.

“If you are still down for it,” Mya continued, putting her finger on my chest. “You know I’m just a couple of doors down. Just knock and tell me you want my pussy and mouth and I’m going to give it to you. Simple as that.”

Amya walked out the door to the stairwell and as I dropped my jaw, she turned around and stuck her head through the door.

“Oh, and one more thing,” she said. “You smell really good today. New deodorant or cologne?”

“Soap,” I said.

“Nice,” Mya responded. “Keep wearing it. It suits you.”

Amya made her way out the door and down the stairwell. I followed five minutes later and made it back to my apartment. I looked at the packaging and then looked at the other bar of soap that was in my bathtub. I had barely used it.

“You sly dog,” I said to myself as I just shook my head at the package my friend sent to me. “What in the bloody hell did you send to me?”