The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Order in the Courtroom II—JoAnne and the Judge

(mc mf md)

Court stenographer JoAnne is hypnotized again and this time at the mercy of an unscrupulous Judge

Judge Young was just that,a young judge in the Criminal Justice System.He had been appointed less than two years ago.Although he seemed to be a fair and competent jurist,he lacked a little in the social graces.He fancied himself a ladies man and has hit on almost every woman in the courthouse,including and especially JoAnne,a court stenographer in Judge Coleman’s court.She is someone not assigned to his courtroom and there was no real reason they should ever have to run into each other ,maybe except in the halls or any other common area of the courthouse.But he follows her around and makes lude suggestions to her.JoAnne usually plays it off.She gets hit on all the time,seeing how she is a beautiful,well built,divorced woman that usually wears the shortest dresses the Justice System dress code will allow.Her 36D’s are usually the first thing men sees when they meet.It made her feel wanted knowing that someone thought she was attractive.But one day Judge Young went too far.JoAnne was in the fileroom alone on a ladder putting away court transcription files.Judges rarely slum downstairs to the fileroom in the basement,but there he was,standing under the ladder looking up JoAnne’s dress,unbeknownst to her.There was no air conditioning down there so the fan there was blowing her dress around just a little making it easier for him to see her lace panties under her pantyhose.It became more than he could take and he grabbed JoAnne around the legs and lifted her off the ladder.Startled,she asked him to put her down.He did,but doing so he lifted her dress with one hand while cupping her breast with the other.JoAnne broke free and the judge could see that she was quite angry.He laughed it off as if it were a mistake,but JoAnne was not amused.She reported him for sexual harassment,but it was her word against a sitting judge.Her assigned Judge had a private conversation with Judge Young in chambers and JoAnne never had such a problem with him again.

This only made Judge Young madder.He was already upset that he missed out on seeing JoAnne hypnotized and topless in the courtroom last month.He found out through Jason,JoAnne’s friend and stalker with the big mouth,that she frequents Club 102,a comedy club downtown that features a hypnotist on a regular basis.He decided to go and check the place out the next time he thought JoAnne might be there.He did not have to wait long.Jason told him that he would take JoAnne there that Saturday night late.The judge made it a point to be there and he was not disappointed.There were already 2 guys hypnotized and passed out onstage when the hypnotist went to JoAnne and Jason’s table,about a third of the way back,and asked JoAnne if she wanted to volunteer to be hypnotized.She said no and she was just there to watch,but Jason said go ahead and do it.The hypnotist pulled on both JoAnne’s hands and in a second she was in a hypnotic trance and sleepwalking toward the stage after the hypnotist.He got her onstage and brought her out of the trance.The audience applauded.JoAnne tried to leave the stage,but the hypnotist tapped her on the forehead with his finger and she passed out limp to the stage in a hypnotic trance.He just left her there unconscious with the other guys in front of the audience while he hypnotized another volunteer.In all it was JoAnne and three men passed out onstage.He had them hypnotized to dance when a certain song played over the house speakers.JoAnne really got into it,dancing very erotically.The judge liked what he saw.JoAnne really loved to dance and was dancing so hard her halter came loose and her dress fell to the floor.But she kept dancing,still in a trance.She was dancing with one of the hypnotized guys.She got in front of him,grinding excessively.The hypnotist command the hypnotized guy to take JoAnne’s strapless bra off her which he so obediently did.Her firm boobs were bouncing in time to the music.The audience was going nuts.She could not stop,she was completely in the hypnotist’s power.Just when men started rushing the stage to put dollar bills down JoAnne’s pantyhose,the hypnotist brought her out of the trance.When she saw what was going on,JoAnne grabbed her dress and bra and ran off the stage.By then,the judge had a good idea of what he wanted to do.

After the show Judge Young used his influence to get backstage to see the hypnotist.He told the hypnotist what he wanted to do and the hypnotist,liking to see JoAnne hypnotized himself agreed to give the judge a watch word that would put JoAnne in his power and make her do whatever he wanted her to do.Besides,he might need a friend on the bench someday.He had Jason bring JoAnne backstage under the premise of an apology so he might hypnotize her again and issue the watch word.The judge did not want her to see him there so he left.She came back and the hypnotist told her he was sorry the show got out of hand.JoAnne said it was alright,actually it was kinda fun.They were about to leave and the hypnotist tapped her on the forehead and she passed out again.But Jason was there to catch her,grabbing a bunch of her tits in the bargain.The hypnotist asked “Can you hear me?” “Yes Master.” “Whenever you hear the word inoway you will become the obedient slave to whoever says it.Do you understand?” “Yes Master”

Then Jason asked how to get her out of the trance.The hypnotist replied that a snap of the fingers should do it.Then he turned his attention back to JoAnne.

“When I count three you will awaken and not remember anything that happened in here except inoway.One,two three.”

JoAnne awaken and left with Jason for his car.Jason suggested they go for a drink so JoAnne might get herself together before going home.She agreed and they went a bar a couple miles down the highway where Judge Young was waiting.He walked over to Jason’s car where they were getting out and before JoAnne could react to him being there he uttered his new favorite word.

“Inoway”

JoAnne passed out and fell back into Jason’s car laying unconscious in the passenger seat with her legs still out of the car.Judge Young picked her up and carried her to his car and was seen by a couple bar patrons.He just told them she had had a bit much to drink and he was taking her home.The patrons watched as he carried JoAnne to his car with her dress hiked up.They liked what they saw and the Judge was liking that.As he was driving to his place,the judge could not resist grabbing JoAnne’s firm tits.Getting to his home he commanded JoAnne to get out of his car and walk into his house.In a trance,she obeyed,sleepwalking into the brownstone.The judge finally had the woman he was so obsessed with right where he wanted her and now he was going to have some fun.He grabbed himself a drink,put on a little music and commanded JoAnne to dance and strip to the music.She started gyrating to the music,slowly removing her dress bra,heels,pantyhose,and panties.The judge commanded her to put her heels back on just because he liked the way they looked on her legs.He then took a seat and watched her for awhile like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Come give me a blowjob”

JoAnne kneeled in front of him,unzipped his pants,removed his rather average sized cobb,and stuck it in her mouth,going at it like a popsicle.Even though JoAnne was in a hypnotic trance,she was very good at giving blowjobs and promptly displayed her craft on his craft.She started biting his balls knowing if it was done right,it could be the ultimate in sexual satisfaction.And she did not disappoint.After almost bringing the judge to the point of ecstasy,she climbed on top of him,stuck him inside her and started rocking back and forth,faster and faster,harder and harder still in a trance.The Judge could not believe what was going on.It was as if he was in her power.He finally could not take it any longer and let fly.

“Suck my cum,Bitch.”

JoAnne went down on him again until he was all clean.The exhausted judge commanded her to put her clothes on and called Jason to take her home.He told Jason he could do her too if he wanted,but to snap his fingers when he got her home.He also warned Jason that he was not finished with her yet.

Jason was quite not as horny as the judge and was satisfied with just looking at the again unconscious JoAnne in just her bra panties and pantyhose as he stuck his hand in and fingered her as he drove.Just as they were driving into JoAnne’s apartment complex Jason snapped his fingers and JoAnne came out of the trance,not remembering a thing.Michael,JoAnne’s son,and Jason were very good friends.Michael is the one that told Jason all JoAnne’s secrets and set up the webcam so he might cyber stalk her in the apartment.When JoAnne had gotten all situated in the apartment,Jason called Michael to the side and whispered in his ear

“Have I got a surprise for you.”