The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Order in the Courtroom

JoAnne was a beautiful,sexy,well built,divorced court stenographer in Criminal Court. The Justice System had strict dress code she had to adhere to,hemlines no shorter than 6 inches above the knee when kneeling. That is the length she choose to wear. She liked the fact that she sat in front of the courtroom just to the right of the Judge where everyone could see her. While she tried to keep her wardrobe conservative due to the work she did, she would always give just a hint of tease to the courtroom. Once in awhile she would let her skirt ride up in court just enough to show a bit of pantyhose line. More than once a lawyer would trip over his tongue trying to look up her skirt while trying to present his case. JoAnne liked that. She wanted to know that men still found her attractive after her husband left her for another woman with 38DD’s as opposed to her 36D’s. She just wanted validation,something she did no need because men all over the courthouse hit on her and wanted to be with her. She never really saw it.

JoAnne was assigned to a trial one day where the defendant was accused of burglary. The defense claimed the defendant had been hypnotized into committing the crime and that almost anyone could be hypnotized into doing almost anything at almost any time and wanted to prove it in court. Their expert witness was a trained hypnotist.He wanted to hypnotize someone right then and there in the courtroom. No one volunteered, so the Judge decided to go off the record and have JoAnne volunteer to be hypnotized. While His Honour was a married man, JoAnne’s nice tight body had not gone unnoticed by him. He could not see much of her from his place on the bench, but when they were in chambers together and he is dictating to her, he notices when she crosses her legs or bends to get paper from the bottom drawer. But he is a sitting Judge and there cannot be even a hint of impropriety. But he is also a man and does fantasize about her. She had been assigned to the Judge for 13 of her 16 years with the Justice System and trusted him. She got up from her station and stood in the middle of the courtroom between the Judge and the jury. The hypnotist stood in front of her and asked a bailiff to stand behind her, just in case.He asked JoAnne to relax and concentrate on him and what he was saying. He was just speaking regular to her while he moved his hands over her face. Finally he touched her on the forehead with one finger and said “You’re asleep.” JoAnne passed out limp into his arms. He let her fall to the courtroom floor where she laid unconscious in front of the entire courtroom with her skirt up slightly revealing a slight view of her panties under her pantyhose. He just left her there while answering a few questions from the prosecution and the defense before explaining what was about to happen next. The jury was not really paying attention to the testimony. They were watching the sexy young woman right in front of them,passed out and vulnerable.

The hypnotist and the bailiff picked JoAnne up from the floor and tried to hold her up.doing so her skirt rode up a little more and there was nothing she could do about it in her hypnotized state. So the jury got to see those sexy legs encased in pantyhose. When the bailiff finally got her balanced enough,the hypnotist asked “Ms.Burke,can you hear me?” JoAnne answered affirmatively. “You will hear me and me alone and do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master”JoAnne answered.

“Please walk between the jury and the Judge.”

JoAnne began walking from the jury box to the Judge’s bench in a hypnotic trance as if she were sleepwalking. She did that twice and the Judge, not completely convinced,asked “What else can you make her do?”

“What else do you want her to do”

“Make her do something she would not normally do.”

The hypnotist told JoAnne to take off her top and place it over the jury box railing .She removed her peach colored blouse and revealed her lacy white bra holding back her 36D boulders as she began sleepwalking between the jury box and the Judge’s bench again. Everyone could tell by her tight abs that she worked out a lot and it did not show that she had a 14 year old son. The Judge wanted to see more,so the hypnotist told JoAnne to let her skirt hit the floor and step out of it. JoAnne unbuckled her belt and unzipped the back of her flowered skirt and it fell to the floor. Her Working Girl brand pantyhose covered her white silk panties with the white lace trim so no one could tell if she was trimmed or shaven. As she began sleepwalking back and forth across the courtroom. The judge was still not convinced this was not some sort of an act and wanted to see more.

“Ms.Burke,please remove your bra and place it on the jury box railing next to your blouse.”

JoAnne obeyed revealing her firm breasts to everyone in court and putting herself in a state only her boyfriend should have seen her in that night,wearing only panties, pantyhose, and heels while still sleepwalking around in a room filled with mostly strangers. All they could see is that maybe she did not really need the bra at all. As she passed the Judge’s bench this time,he came around the bench and grabbed her around those firm breasts,squeezing tight, but getting no response from the hypnotized court stenographer. He asked if any one from the jury wanted to cop a feel to see if JoAnne would respond,thus showing she was not really hypnotized. A few jury members wanted to try their luck and as JoAnne passed the jury box this time, several hands were out to take control of those huge breasts. Finally the Judge was convinced and was about to rule when the prosecution objected stating the defendant had not proven to the people’s satisfaction that he was indeed hypnotized. The Judge called all parties to chambers.The hypnotist had JoAnne pass out again so the bailiff might take her into chambers. He put her half naked body over his shoulders and took her out of the courtroom. The hypnotist grabbed her skirt,blouse,and bra and joined the others in chambers.

The Judge had the bailiff put JoAnne’s unconscious, but sexy hot body on the conference table and the Judge,prosecuter,defense lawyer,their witnesses,and the hypnotist all sat around her to discuss the case. It was very hard to do with a sexy woman with nipples erect and long blonde hair all out of place just laying in front of them passed out and vulnerable. The defendant could not take it anymore and tried to stick his hand down her pantyhose. The Judge finally asked “Do we even need the demonstration anymore?” The prosecution stated he was not convinced this was not some sort of an act and that someone should do JoAnne, right here and now. The Judge stated that he was convinced and since several people had already groped her there as no need for any further actions. And unless the prosecution could come up with something concrete, he was ready to instruct the jury. There was no further argument an the Judge was ready to go back on the record and told the hypnotist to bring JoAnne out of her trance.The defendant, already on is way to vindication,said “I’ve gone through a lot with this. Let’s have a little fun. I would love to see her dance. Too bad we don’t have a pole in here.” There was some discussion and soon almost everyone was in agreement. The Judge thought about it for a minute and asked the hypnotist “Can you make her do that?” The response was “We’ve come this far,why not.” They turned on the radio the Judge keeps in chambers and found a song with a good beat to it.

“Ms.Burke,can you hear me?”

“I hear you.”

“Can you hear the music?”

“I hear it”

“I want you to dance to the music please.”

“Yes Master”

They helped the still entranced JoAnne off the conference table where she began to gyrate to the music on the radio and everyone in the room, got their fantasies fulfilled. JoAnne was a good dancer and loved to dance. She was really playing to the room. Her 36D’s were bouncing to the beat getting all more than a little excited. But time was getting away and the Judge had to put a stop to it. It was time to get back to the business of justice. “We should dress her before bringing her out of the trance.” It was all men in the room and they tried to put JoAnne’s bra back on her, but none of them could get pass those tits. Besides,men are not used to putting bras on, only taking them off. A prison matron from the holding cell next door was brought in and after some explanation, put JoAnne’s clothes back on and she was carried back into the courtroom and placed back at the place where she was first hypnotized. But not before the Judge asked if there was a watch word he might use to put her back into a hypnotic trance, you know, just in case. Just before trial was re-convened,the hypnotist said “At the count of three you will awaken and be refreshed, as if you had a good night’s sleep. One, two, three.” JoAnne came out of her trance and said “I’m ready whenever you are ready to hypnotize me.”