The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Opportunity Knocks

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter 2: Seek, And Ye Shall Find

Sunday, one p.m. Church service had seemed particularly long; either that, or David had felt a bit like a hypocrite.

Sure enough, his son Rishaun had been the one behind the mess. That boy wasn’t going to have any trouble becoming a billionaire someday, if this achievement was any indication. David rolled his eyes: either that, or he wouldn’t live to see thirty.

The boy had wanted to stay up late and play games. David couldn’t help but chuckle: late nights and playing games were exactly what he had in mind as well.

Anyway, Rishaun was only too happy to show him the method; all David had had to say was that he wanted to fix Veronica and keep everyone out of trouble. He didn’t think Rishaun had ever expected it to be turned on himself, or he would’ve built in some sort of safeguard. Thank goodness for the shortsightedness of youth. Right now the boy was in his room relaxing; he would take care of his baby sister Nala, and ignore everything else going on in the house until called for dinner.

And when he turned the technique on Althea, she hadn’t known what’d hit her either. And now it was time to play.

He dialed Veronica’s number; she answered on the second ring. “Hello?”

“It’s David.” He held the telephone receiver near the wall and knocked twice. “Are you alone?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Are you expecting anyone today, or are they expecting you?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. Then when I hang up, you will realize that you need to come over here. Clean up and dress nicely, but don’t take too long. Act normal to anyone you happen to meet, and obey traffic laws. Go.”

The doorbell rang a little over half an hour later. Althea was still upstairs, showering. David was waiting downstairs in his lounging robe, relaxing after his own shower. He turned off the game and answered the door—and his jaw almost hit the floor.

Apparently, to Veronica, instructions to ‘dress nicely’ meant to dress up. She had on a purple knee-length dress, with straps far too thin to allow for a bra. The deep vee in front meant that he could see more than half of her ample bosom; he motioned her inside before the neighbors could wonder why his children’s babysitter was dressed so provocatively on a Sunday afternoon.

She allowed herself to be ushered in; she seemed just as befuddled about what she was wearing, not to mention why she was there. “Mr. Adams? I came right over, though now I can’t remember what was so urgent...?” Even as she was talking, he caught her sneaking peeks at his square jaw, slight stomach and exposed legs; he remembered his instructions for her to be deeply attracted to him, even though he was both married and old enough to be her father.

He chuckled, closed the front door, and tapped it twice.

Now that he knew just what to look for, he could see the moment when her mind went blank. According to his son, the effect wouldn’t wear off on its own; if it wasn’t removed, this Latin lovely would be his obedient slave for life.

That was an idea he was rapidly discovering that he could easily get used to.

“Veronica, follow me upstairs. We’re going to have some fun.”

“Yes, sir.”

At the top of the stairs, David saw Rishaun coming out of his sister’s room. The boy went straight back to his own room and closed the door, without having so much as glanced at either his father or his inappropriately-dressed babysitter. David was relieved that his instructions had worked; one less worry.

Once in the bedroom, he had Veronica stand next to his side of the bed while he lay down. The shower had stopped running several minutes ago, so he knew his wife wouldn’t be much longer in any case. “Althea? Are you almost finished, dear?”

Through the door to the master bath, he heard a muffled, “Almost, honey. Just putting the finishing touches on my face before I get dressed... there. All right, here I...” The door swung open, revealing his wife wearing just her own plush robe. “c— Veronica!? David Quincy Adams, what in the world is she doing here? And dressed like a hussy? You better explain yourself, mister, and right quick. Or else!”

“Explain myself? Hmm. Let’s try this: Veronica is our new sex toy, and we get to share her. Does that work for you?”

“Work for me? Work for me!? You listen to me, husband-o’—mine, this had better be an early April Fool’s prank, because if you expect me to lay with a woman...! And worse, with our children in the house? Nuh-uh, mister; not now, not never!”

David watched his wife’s antics with amusement, especially her wagging head and waving finger. It always amused him how even after fifteen years, this professional woman could drop back into street lingo whenever she got angry or excited. Or both.

But enough fun and games. He was eager to start the real show; so he rapped his knuckles on his nightstand. Twice.

Literally one second later, his wife was as blank-faced as his mistress; he didn’t think he would ever get over watching that transformation. Or the rush of power it gave him.

Turning back to Veronica, he saw that she’d been completely unaffected by Althea’s tirade. He had her slip off her shoes, then took pleasure in being the one to slide those spaghetti-thin shoulder straps down her arms, fully exposing her ripe and pendulous chest. With a little maneuvering, he managed to slip the purple dress the rest of the way down her body, leaving her in just a lavender cotton thong. Though not for much longer.

Once he had her completely naked, David thought it would be amusing if she were the one to perform the same honors for his wife. While he removed his own robe, exposing a three-quarter erection, he had Veronica walk around the bed and behind Althea. She slipped her arms around his wife’s waist and made short work of the simple knot; then at David’s insistence, she fondled her shoulders and (somewhat smaller and saggier) breasts to full erectness while nudging the bathrobe onto the carpet.

“Listen up, both of you. We are all secret lovers, and you will both do your very best to keep that secret. Neither of you are sexually attracted to any other men or women unless I say so. Go on and touch each other, smell each other, feel the pleasure grow; we are all going to get to know each other very well starting today. I want the two of you to love and desire each other, almost as much as you love and desire me; and neither of you will ever become jealous of anything I do, both in and out of this house. Do you understand me?”

Both women paused in their heated fondling of each other long enough to say, “Yes;” Veronica added, “Sir.”

“Very good. Althea darling, please come up here where I can kiss you, while Veronica plays with your pussy and sucks on my cock. Oh, and both of you stop acting like zombies; let your enjoyment show.”

Five minutes later, David was buried inside his wife, while his vivacious Hispanic mistress eagerly licked at his ‘Lindor balls.’ After five more minutes of riding and one climax for Althea, she allowed herself to be displaced by her new playmate’s much tighter channel—so long as she got to fondle, suck and bite the younger woman’s dark nipples. Ten minutes after that, a recuperating David found himself playing ‘porn movie director’ to two extremely loving and playful women bent on figuring out how best to have sex with each other for the first time.

It was fun watching them bring each other to a climax, using just their fingers and tongues; and even more fun to turn it into a contest, whereby the one who made the other climax first would win the right to give their shared lover his next blow job. Althea won that one; David had always suspected that experience was more important than enthusiasm.

For three hours, they did everything they could think of, including showering off together. (Which, admittedly, didn’t work so well. Especially once the hot water ran out.) David also made a mental note to visit an adult bookstore the next time he was out of town, and pick up a varied selection of toys, plus some DVDs to use as inspiration.

Before he turned his women loose, he made sure he hadn’t left any loopholes in his instructions that might come back to haunt him. He even thought to loan Veronica one of his wife’s coats, to hide her low-cut dress as she was leaving. Back downstairs, his young mistress kissed him fiercely just before he opened the front door, then walked to her car nonchalantly, as if she’d just paid a polite social call.

As he closed the door, David could smell food cooking; he knew that Rishaun’s commands to ignore all the goings-on would wear off once dinner was served. By which time there wouldn’t be anything that needed ignoring. He whistled to himself as he turned on the TV, in time to catch his favorite commentators dissect the just-ended ballgame. All in all, not a bad way to spend a weekend; especially one that promised so much more adventure to come.