The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OPEN SECRETS

Chapter 1: The Annual Hike

By Zot

Kyle was stuck. The position of his family in town being what it was—his father, Lawyer Stephens, was more important than the minister and the mayor combined—there was really no way he could get out of The Annual Hike. Mr. Jenkins was the man who ran The Hike each year for a handful of the senior boys. Kyle hated Mr. Jenkins. Well, that might be overstating it a bit; Mr. Jenkins was certainly an asshole, who had a pretty high opinion of himself, and a pretty low opinion of guys like Kyle who coasted along on money, looks and charm. Not that Mr. Jenkins was completely absent of all these qualities—though his teacher’s salary paid him next to no money, and even the other teachers thought he was about as charming as hemorrhoids—even Kyle had to admit he was quite good looking: over six feet tall and well built, with glossy, jet-black hair, pale-but-smooth skin, and blue eyes as clear as imitation diamonds.

Mr. Jenkins had been leading The Hike for years. He also coached the boy’s baseball team and was one of the guiding forces behind the United Church’s summer camp and after-school programs, in addition to his regular duties as a math and science teacher at the High School. Kyle was in his 5th period Physics class, and though Kyle usually got A’s and B’s on his tests, he really didn’t know a whole lot about physics. What Kyle did know a lot about was persuasion. It usually wasn’t hard for him to convince one of the other guys to do his homework or let him cheat off of them during a test.

The Hike began early on the second Saturday in May, starting out with a large breakfast in the United Church basement, and then off to the trail up towards the mountains. There were six other senior boys along this year as well as Kyle. One of them was Steve, who did all of Kyle’s physics homework. Steve was tall and skinny and very smart. When Kyle first asked Steve to do his homework for him Steve had refused. Kyle kept at him though—never with intimidation or force, but with a lot of charm and good humor.

Steve continued to say no, and Kyle began to think he would have to find someone else when he noticed Steve hanging out in the locker room after a baseball game one day. Kyle saw him looking longingly at one of the players and Kyle knew then that Steve was gay. Something like blackmail wasn’t really Kyle’s style, so this information by itself was only of limited use, but Kyle hung around the lockers for a while and saw Steve sniffing some guy’s sweaty t-shirt while he rubbed his dick through his shorts.

The next day Kyle spent a lot of time in the weight room at the school gym, until he was pumped and dripping with sweat. Steve was once again hanging around the locker room after everybody else had left when Kyle came by, his shorts and sleeveless t-shirt still soaked with sweat.

“Hey, how’s it goin’?” Kyle said coming up from behind Steve.

Steve was a little startled, but managed to stammer, “Okay, I guess.”

Kyle stopped only inches from Steve, and he raised one well-muscled and glistening arm and used it to lean against a locker. “You know, I’m still having the damnedest time in Jenkins’ class.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I could really use some help.”

Kyle was smiling and running his fingers through his wavy brown hair; he then wiped the sweat from his brow with his left hand and then used it to stroke his armpit. Steve stared at that hand as his whole body seemed to turn red.

“I – I…” Steve muttered

Kyle then gently took Steve’s face in his left hand, his strong fingers only inches from Steve’s nose. “Hey,” Kyle said softly, “you okay? You look kind of flushed.”

Kyle’s soft, brown eyes were looking directly into Steve’s green ones and Steve couldn’t quite manage to speak much after that. He did manage to readily agree to do all of Kyle’s physics homework, though. And sometimes, Kyle accidentally left one of his sweaty t-shirts behind in the boys’ locker.

Kyle was beginning to get sweaty then, on the Hike, and he smiled to himself at the look on poor Steve’s face. But that amusement didn’t much change that this whole Hike sucked. It was boring and tiring and a waste of time.

At around noon Mr. Jenkins stopped everybody to talk. “All right,” he said in his deep voice, “we’re going to break up into groups of two and gather food for our lunch.”

Gather? Fuck.

Kyle and Steve were sent to gather berries, but they didn’t get far before Kyle wanted to take a break to rest for a minute.

“We only have half an hour,” Steve said.

“Chill, man. Besides you look pretty exhausted yourself.”

“I’m all right,” Steve said, but he seemed to be suppressing a yawn.

“Then maybe you could gather all those berries by yourself, while I stay here and catch a little shut eye.”

“That’s not fair, Kyle. Mr. Jenkins wanted us both to do it.”

Kyle pulled up his shirt a little and began to lightly stroke his belly, which was flat and lightly covered with moist brown hair. “C’mon guy, I’m really tired. Can’t you do this for me?”

Steve stared at Kyle’s stomach and his breath seemed to be getting heavy, but he said, “I-I’m tired myself. I can’t do it alone.”

Kyle smiled. He guessed he didn’t totally own Steve. Yet.

“Man, you’re right; you look even more exhausted than I do. Like you’re gonna fall asleep on your feet. So you can at least take a break. Sit down. Relax.”

Steve sat down. Kyle stretched his arms and then took off his t-shirt, wiping the damp hairs on his chest with it. Steve almost seemed to be drooling. And Kyle was getting an idea about a tack he might take. Something he saw on a TV show maybe, or in a movie. A way to get Steve to do all the work.

“It’s so quiet out here,” Kyle said in a soft voice, “so quiet and relaxing.”

Steve settled into the grass and leaned his back against a tree.

“You hear that bird in the distance?” Kyle went on. “Ya don’t hear it? Just listen…it’s far off but if you really relax and listen you can hear it. Close your eyes for second.”

Steve closed his eyes.

“If you’re really quiet and listen you’ll hear it. Really quiet. Quiet breaths, even. Just breathe in very deeply and hold it. That’s right. And now listen, just listen. And now just slowly, gently, softly breathe out. That’s very good. That’s so good. Relax. It’s so quiet now, so quiet you should be able to hear that bird soon. So relaxed. Now, breathe in again. Soooo deeply. That’s right. Relax. And just softly, softly hold it. That’s good. And listen, concentrate, relax. Hear the bird. Relax. And now just breathe out, so gooood. Yes. Relax. That’s very, very good. Can you hear the bird now? So soft and gentle and soothing. Listen to it. Just listen. Can you hear it now? Just nod your head if you can.”

Steve nodded his head.

“Very good. That’s soooo good. So relaxing to listen to it, isn’t it? So good just to sit here, listening to the bird and my voice, everything else just fading, fading. You can feel the soft, soft grass underneath your legs, can’t you? And your right hand, you can feel the very blades of grass under your hand, right? Relax. You can feel each individual blade of grass gently, gently against your hand. And now, just breathe in again. So deeply. That’s right. Breathe in, deeper and deeper. And out, so relaxing. It feels so good to listen to my voice and the soft bird and just relax deeper and deeper. Your whole body feels relaxed, doesn’t it? From the tips of your toes to the edges of your eyelids. So relaxed, so heavy.”

The sun was streaming down through the trees hitting both of them pretty strongly.

“And you feel the warmth of the sun against your face, so warm, so relaxing. Just listen and relax. It feels so good.”

Kyle got up and then sat down right in front of Steve. Kyle rubbed his hand on his chest and under his arms and put his fingers underneath Steve’s nose. “Breathe in deep again. That’s right. Deeper and deeper and deeper. And just hold it. And think about the smell, it smells so good doesn’t it? So good. Relax. And slowly let it out. Good. Breathe in again. That’s right, breathe in soooo deep. Very good. You know that’s me you’re smelling, don’t you? Just nod your head.”

Steve nodded his head.

“Very good. You’re so relaxed now, so heavy. Feeling so good. So warm and safe. Open your heavy, heavy eyes. Just open them up now.”

Steve opened his eyes, but he couldn’t get them all the way open. And the sun coming in through the trees was hitting his eyes almost like a strobe light, making him constantly blink. Kyle’s fingers were still underneath Steve’s nose, and his face was maybe a foot a way from his.

“Just look into my eyes now. That’s right. Relax. And just breathe. Deeper and deeper. It’s so nice to just look into my eyes and breathe in, isn’t it? You’ve wanted to so much, haven’t you? But you’re eyes are so heavy, aren’t they? You’re so tired. I know how good it would feel to just let go and sleep. Just let go of everything and just go into a deep, relaxing sleep. But it’s so nice to look into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Just listening to my voice, breathing in and out and feeling so warm and safe and relaxed.”

Steve’s eyes were blinking rapidly now, sometimes staying closed for a moment before half opening again.

“You want to keep looking into my eyes, but I want you to go to sleep now. To let go and sleep. Relax. So, very, very relaxed. And no matter how much you may think you want to stay awake, I know you really, really want to do what I say and sleep. Just let go and sleep. You can’t resist any longer. You need to go to sleep. Just let go and go into a deeeeep, deeeeep sleep. Just breathe in deep one more time, that’s it, so relaxed, so good. Hold it. Just a little longer, such a good boy. Hold it, hold, and let it out and sleeeep. Sleep. Sleeeeep.”

Steve’s eyes closed and did not reopen. His head fell forward and Kyle could see he was in a very, very deep sleep. What he couldn’t see, however, was Mr. Jenkins, a few yards away, watching the two boys behind a tree, his icy eyes as inscrutable as ever.

to be continued…