The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Open House

Author: AsexualWritings

Chapter 01: Foundation

Eric needed to cum.

It’d been almost two weeks since his last climax, and not for lack of trying. Every time he got close, his parents would call for his help or his sister would make a noise and cause fear to rush through him, or anything really would come up and prevent him.

Being blueballed hurt, doubly so when it felt like he was close to bursting, and he was not going to let his first climax in weeks be a ruined one.

His eyes scanned through the hentai he had finished reading. He tried finding the most arousing frames or images in it, but he could already feel his interest fading in it. He needed something more perverse and wrong. The brunette hated it. Why did he have to be kinky and only get off on perverted stuff like Mind Break?

“Eric!” his mother’s singsong voice called out. “Dinner’s ready!”

He froze mid stroke. God damn it. God damn it, God damn it, God damn it! He stopped himself, knowing he wouldn’t be cumming anytime soon. “Coming!” he shouted back, wishing it was spelt differently.

The college student peeled himself out of bed and, with some rearranging in his pyjamas, managed to hide his cock. The balls slowly shrank from their ready to fire mode and the familiar pain ran through them. However, he gritted his teeth and went downstairs.

Their family’s wooden table was set with their normal dinner plates, porcelain with a nice sun painted on the face of each. His father sat at the head of the table, his long sleeve button up shirt still on but the sleeves rolled up.

Off to his father’s left was his older sister, her hair in a ponytail and still wearing her working out attire, sweats and a loose shirt.

His mother sat to his father’s right, her auburn hair curled and cascading down like a fire.

Eric took his seat next to his sister and looked at the dinner. Steak medium well. Should have been medium rare but his parents preferred their meat to taste like leather. Unfortunately.

Still, he had to eat it and it wasn’t bad. His mother was always a good cook, having taken culinary classes quite a number of times. The two children could both recall fondly their mother’s old attempts at cooking being disastrous, especially when she attempted sushi and ended up nearly cutting her finger off.

The food and the memories did not distract from his pained pelvis.

Something needed to change. He was sick and tired and angry at being interrupted so much. And he may have just the way. He waited until the after dinner family talk to speak up.

“I did have a request, actually,” Eric said. His family’s heads swiveled to look at him, especially his sister. He rarely spoke much at these times. Their eyes on him caused his throat to tighten, choking any attempt at works from coming out.

“Well, what is it?” his father asked, a smile on his face. “Out with it, don’t leave us in suspense.”

“F-for my psychology class, we w-were asked to attempt a few of the e-experiments we’ve r-read about.” He gulped again. Was this going to work? “A-and since I did my first presentation on hypnosis studies, my p-professor told me to d-do it on that.”

“Okay…” His mother reached out to touch his hand that was in a fist on the table. “Sweetie, it’s okay. I’m sure we’ll be happy to help out if you need to run an experiment.” She gave his hand a squeeze. “You don’t have to panic.”

The student gulped and nodded, trying to steel his nerves. “So, I would like to, um, hypnotize each of you once a week for the next couple of months, running tests on hypnosis.”

“I don’t mind,” his father said sitting up in his chair. “So long as it’s for classes, I don’t suppose I mind embarrassing myself by acting like a chicken or whatnot.”

“Sounds fun,” his sister agreed. “I’ve actually been listening to guided meditation lately and people have said that hypnosis is kind of like that, so I think it’d be interesting to feel what the difference actually is.”

“Then it’s decided.” His mother gave him a soft smile and pulled away her hand. “We shall become your test subjects.”

* * *

Twenty four hours later, my mother was laying in bed, eyes closed, just listening to Eric’s voice. He guided her down, using the methods he had read about online labelled Relaxation. It was a lot like some guided meditation he listened to, but with more repetition.

“Now go ahead and let your arms and legs just go limp,” he ordered in as confident a voice he could muster. His mother seemed to follow along, rolling her shoulders a little as she found a comfortable spot. “Your head and neck, eyes and mouth.”

One by one, the various parts of her body relaxed. It was oddly pleasing, seeing his mother so relaxed and open. She was usually stressed in some way or worried about something, her brow in a perpetual furrow. Yet, now, she was just listening and relaxing and following along. Perhaps it wasn’t just for ulterior motives that he was doing this.

But first, the exploration.

“Now just sink for me, mom. Sink into the nice, warm river of relaxation. Just let go of your thoughts, worries, concerns, stress.”

Even as he spoke, Eric could find flaws in how he was doing this. He needed to go slower, and easier. His voice was going too fast, the nerves catching up to him. Still, he continued.

“Just let go of your thoughts, you don’t need them. Your worries and concerns, irrelevant, your stress disappearing.”

Was it even working? His mother wasn’t changing much, laying in bed. Her mouth was opening slightly, but he couldn’t tell anything else about what was going on internally. What if it didn’t work? What if she was just pretending?

“And let yourself be filled up with Trust. Letting that become the only thought in your mind, your body. Trusting me, your son, to help you and to run an ethical experiment.”

Oh God, why was he so nervous? It’s not like he was going to do anything bad this time! It was just a quick session, easy!

“How are you feeling mom?” he asked. She lay there, quiet for a few seconds before, in a tone that could only be described as relaxed and out of it, she spoke up.

“Goooooood.”

Her mouth barely moved at all, just enough to get the word out there. Eric nodded. That was what the studies and things he read said it should sound like. “Are you nice and deep in relaxation?”

“Yeeeeeesss.”

“Very well done.” The college student checked his notes again. Next would be the trigger… “Now, Mom, to test how susceptible you are, I am going to install a trigger. Whenever I, and only I, place a hand on your shoulder, you’ll feel a wave of relaxation and happiness wash into you. Understand?”

“Yeeeeessss.”

Perfect. “Now, just relax a bit longer for me, Mom.”

Eric watched his mother for several minutes. She didn’t move more than her stomach rising and falling to breathe. How long would she remain in trance? Until woken up? Maybe. Still, he just watched her relax and checked his watch. He wanted to give her at least ten minutes of this blissful relaxation, to get her used to it.

Once the ten minutes were up, he spoke again. “Now, mom, it’s about time to start waking up. Follow my count up and once I reach 10, become fully awake.

“One. Two. Three.” At three, his mother’s body began to move, the joints in her and legs rolling. “Four. Five. Six.” Her eyes were flickering open. “Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.” And with that, his collected and in control mother stretched and let out the loudest yawn he’d heard in some time.

The clock in the room read 8:13, almost 45 minutes since they started.

“That felt wonderful,” his mother said, struggling to sit up. “Though I don’t quite remember much, like you warned.”

Eric fist bumped himself in his head. Trance amnesia, a common occurrence supposedly, could be induced by planting the idea that the subject wouldn’t remember the trance beforehand. Success, that proved to work out just fine. “I’m glad you enjoyed it, mom.”

She nodded and stood, stretching out more. “My arms and legs feel like jello.”

“That’s perfectly normal.” The son stood and opened the door, leading his mother back downstairs and to the living room. “Next one, subject 2?”

And Eric went through the same steps with both his father and sister, putting them in trance and installing a very basic relaxation trigger. After all of them were done, at around 10pm, he went downstairs with his sister to address them all.

“So, h-how did that feel?” Eric asked.

“I don’t know about mom and dad, but I enjoyed it.” Abby gave him a reassuring smile. “Felt like guided meditation but more intense, y’know?”

“If it’s for your classes, I can’t say no either,” his father added. “Though I read a bit about meditation online, and it should help just after work if you are home by then.”

His raised her head off the couch. “I enjoyed it as well, though its only for your school, understand?”

“Thank you.” Eric’s eyes couldn’t meet his family. Was he seriously planning on using hypnosis to change their thoughts for his own gain?

* * *

Eric sat back on the center of the couch, lounging on it like the king he felt like. The Haverson household had changed in the past year, becoming his ideal home. His famiily matched the environment, and he could feel intense pleasure at what he saw around him.

“Dinner time!” his mother called from the dining room. Eric turned from the TV and got up. His father sat on the nearby long part of the sofa, his hand working up and down his cock with a need. The elder man’s eyes were locked on the book in his hand, not even having acknowledged his wife’s words.

Eric just smirked. “Dad’ll be a minute, mom.”

He walked through the house, taking care to step around the panties on the floor, each with its own cumstains and level of sexiness. He walked through the archway and let his eyes lock onto his mother.

What a perfect milf slut.

Long gone was the conservatively dressed woman. Now she wore booty shirts and a white tanktop, no bra, no panties. It was abundantly clear by the stains on her shirt that she was lactating again. He was so glad he thought of making her take lactation medicine.

Her hips swayed enticingly, as if trying to provoke a response. It worked and he walked behind her to give her ass a solid smack.

“Mmmm~,” Eve moaned. “Is my stud ready to stuff my ass again?”

“Not yet. I am hungry.” He took a step away and to the table, assessing the dinner. Steak. Medium rare, his prefered.

The front door opened and closed, signalling his sister’s arrival home. He looked out of the archway and to her.

She was still dressed in her business attire: skirt, blazer, blouse. But, already, she was stripping out of it and hanging it up. No need to let the outside world know her personal life. He was pleased to note that the vibrators on her clit and in her pussy were still there, as well as a definitive lack of underwear.

“Hey, sis, it’s dinner time.” He jutted his head behind him.

“Fuck yes!” she called over. “Let me just get dressed.” Her eyes scanned the floor and picked up a wrinkled top with the words Cum slut written on it. There were very obvious cum stains decorating the whole front of it. She knew that and, even better, felt that.

Her whole body shivered at the touch of it.

Pride swelled in Eric’s chest and pleasure in his cock. He loved how much he changed his family.

And it only took a year.