The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 8

The warm glow lasted the rest of the afternoon, and into the night. I was tempted to go into my room and get off again, but something was stopping me.

I should cum in front of my son more often.

I checked in on Cecil a few times, but he seemed to be hard at work.

I’m such a cock-tease…I offered to blow him a few times (There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk) but he didn’t even respond.

With no idea what my boy was working on, I eventually left him to it.

My son has needs.

The next morning, as I was bringing Cecil his breakfast in bed, he surprised me by meeting me on the stairs.

He didn’t say a word—just grabbed a piece of toast from the tray, and made his way down to the basement.

I had grown so accustomed to blowing him at each meal (I’m a hot bitch). I missed it.

I returned to the kitchen, ate the rest of Cecil’s breakfast, and started preparing lunch.

My son hadn’t even glanced at the black corset I was wearing.

I love showing off my body.

* * *

That night, I was relieved when Cecil accepted his first blow-job of the day. As I had the night before, I soon started playing with myself. This time, I swallowed his seed down as I came, his orgasm triggering my own.

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty-talk.

“God that was good,” I panted. “Baby, your cock feels so good in my mouth. You make Mommy cum so fucking hard.”

My son has needs.

“Any time you want Mommy to swallow your seed down, just let me know. I want to be such a good little Mommy-slut for you.”

I’m such a cock-tease.

I’m such a cock-tease.

I’m such a cock-tease.

It’s completely harmless.

With a smile, I decided to take it a step further.

“Whenever your cock is in my mouth,” I said with a wicked smile, “I’m imagining what it would feel like inside me.”

I took my son’s hand and moved it to my wet pussy.

“In here.”

Cecil stared at me, agape. I’d shocked myself with my forwardness, and I think I’d shocked him even more.

It’s only teasing, I reminded myself. I’m a wet, horny slut. It’s only teasing. It’s completely harmless.

“You’d like to fuck Mommy, wouldn’t you?”

Cecil nodded.

It’s only teasing.

“You’d like to bend Mommy over and take her from behind, wouldn’t you?”

He nodded again.

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty-talk.

It’s only teasing.

“God,” I growled. “I’d love for you to take me roughly, take me like the slut I am. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck your own mother, hard. I want to cry out your name while you fuck my wet cunt from behind, pounding into me, making me scream with pleasure…”

Cecil’s glasses were fogging up, and I could see that he was getting hard again.

His hand had just been tentatively resting on my pussy, but he began to move it, his fingers gently parting my wet, hot pussy-lips, spreading them and reaching inside.

I froze as he did. This was going too far. Too far.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

It’s only teasing.

It’s perfectly harmless.

I am such a cock-tease.

A smile slowly crept over my face as I realized how worked up he was going to be. I let myself relax into it, allowing Cecil’s fingers to explore his mother’s pussy.

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty-talk.

As my son touched me, I wrapped my arms around him, and moved my mouth to his ear.

“That’s my good boy,” I murmured throatily. “I want to feel your fingers deep inside me. Oh god, Cecil…that’s where you came from. You were born from there, and now you’re coming home. That’s where you’re going to fuck me. That’s where you’re going to stick your beautiful cock, deep inside me until you make me cum, over and over…”

I twitched with pleasure.

I’m such a cock-tease.

“Please, Cecil,” I said, pulling back, biting my lip, and looking at him plaintively. “Please, son…oh god. I want you so bad.”

Cecil’s hand sped up. I opened my mouth to speak, but a wave of arousal suddenly overcame me, and I found myself unable to form a coherent thought.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I should cum in front of my son more often.

Before I could collect myself, my orgasm suddenly hit. Cecil’s fingers curled inside me, and I moaned and babbled with arousal as my wet cunt clenched around them.

I came long and loud, collapsing onto the floor and twitching with pleasure.

Cecil watched, smiling, as my orgasm subsided, replaced with the warm glow.

“Do you want to fuck me?” I said with a saucy pout.

Cecil nodded.

“Do you want to fuck Mommy?”

He nodded again.

I burst out laughing.

I’m such a cock-tease.

Cecil looked furious, and I suddenly felt the warm glow started to fade. The house felt like it was getting smaller, like the walls were closing in.

“Cecil,” I said, “honey—I love you, but…we can’t. That would be wrong. Blow-jobs aren’t sex, but that…”

I swallowed. He looked madder than I’d ever seen him.

“Honey, that would be incest. I’m sorry, but we can’t.”

He didn’t react.

“Please,” I said quietly. “Let Mommy blow you?”

With a shake of his head, he walked away, leaving me on the floor, staring after him, feeling empty.