The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Only Choice That Matters

When faced with the choice of a lifetime, how would you know which one is the correct one? And is the one that looks worse actually worse – or just an illusion?

This is my 10th work of published hypnoerotic fiction. The idea came to me one sleepless night just after Thanksgiving 2004. I was tossing and turning for hours, lights on, lights off. You know that feeling. Then this idea popped into my head and I decided to go with it. Who knows where it will lead.

As always, read it, love it, hate it, burn it, eat it – it’s your choice. Whatever you do, keep me informed, will ya?

Have fun, always…

* * *

The look on her face spoke volumes.

“You have got to be kidding me. There is no way in hell we can pull off that amount of work by the deadline. Does he think we’re robots or something?”

Tally certainly had a way with words; that much I knew. As the head of our team, it was her responsibility to ensure we kept the work flowing and met that cursed deadline she despises so much.

“Well shit on him, he’ll get the work when it’s done and not a moment sooner,” she blurted out.

“Sounds like a wine commercial, doesn’t it guys?” I hoped my moment of brevity would break the somber mood she had created with her reaction to the group email we had all just received, but sometimes it’s better if I just keep my big mouth shut.

“Dale, don’t even go there right now or I’ll have you running errands to Boise and back, I swear.”

The dreaded “you’ll be my errand boy threat” usually had some weight to it, but since I’d been with the company even longer than Tally, the words just fluttered by in the wind when she aimed them in my direction.

Besides, technically she works for me. I own quite a bit of stock, you see.

“Oh come on, we’ve been under deadlines tighter than a Catholic schoolboy before and managed to come through with flying colors.”

Another attempt at humor pushed her clean to her boiling point in a flash.

“Dale, you and me, outside, right now. We need to talk.”

She stormed past me headed for the exit, and all I could do was grin at the others in the office.

“What can I say, she loves me,” I fired off as a parting shot.

Well, she does. She’s my wife.

We’ve been married going on seven years now, and although our time away from the job is heavenly, on the job I just want to crack a whip sometimes – right on her ass.

She was already outside sitting on a rock in the employee’s break area, one foot tapping like mad on the gravel and the other perched up on another rock.

“Are you purposely trying to undermine my authority or is it just me?” she fired off.

It’s just her…

That voice, I tell ya. It just loves to get me in trouble, but not today.

“Oh please, Tally, no Oscar worthy performances for me only. The team just wouldn’t understand.” As I said this, I mocked her by putting my hands together in front of my chest like I was praying.

“You really have some nerve, you prick. I’m trying to get this done and you’re deliberately making it difficult on me. May I ask why?”

“Because I love you, that’s why.”

I hoped the truth would help me in this situation, but that was almost as certain as the eighty-to-one spread on the horse with three legs running in the Kentucky Derby.

It’s called gambling for a reason, you know. If there’s such a thing as an opposite of a sure thing, this was it.

“It takes all kinds, Dale, it really does. But this close to deadline, with a customer just itching for a reason to take his business elsewhere and you pull this kind of stunt? Are you truly insane?”

“I’m crazy… crazy for feeling… so lonely…” I tried my best Patsy Cline imitation, but I should have known when to stop.

“I’ve had it, I’m out of here. The ball is in your court, sporto, run with it.”

She made a beeline for the parking lot and I knew at that moment I’d crossed the line once again.

If there was one thing my loving wife was, it’s stubborn. So I did what I always do in these situations. I begged.

“Tally, please, can’t we talk about this, inside? I mean, it’s a nice day and all, but… don’t you want to relax for me, love?”

She froze in her tracks, just as she always did. My trance trigger for her never failed to bring her to a standstill. That’s why I created it.

“Dale, please… don’t do this… not now… not here…”

Her voice was barely a whisper at this point, but she was already mine and she knew it.

“What’s wrong with here, love? Scared to ‘do it in the road’ and put on a good show for the team? I guess it would give new meaning to the term ‘take one for the team’ now wouldn’t it?”

My smile only served to incense her fury that much higher.

“Tally, relax, you know the rules: nothing happens that you don’t want to happen.”

“Bullshit, Dale. I don’t want to be standing here, unable to move. I should never have let you hypnotize me, you crazy fuck. Now let me go.”

I really love it when my wife turns Domme on me, but I wish it would last sometimes. She’s got a submissive heart a mile wide, and I helped her find it using hypnosis.

“I’m not the one keeping you standing here, relaxing even more with each breath, Tally. You are. You’re the one relaxing even now. Can you feel it, love? Can you feel that warmth spreading over your entire body? Can you feel the pleasure just aching to be released building up inside you, so deep inside?”

Her face began to contort a bit as my indirect suggestions hammered on her will. She was already mine, that much was a given, and I really shouldn’t do this in the parking lot, but she was asking for it.

At least that’s how I felt about it.

Being a Master to a slave sometimes is tough work.

Oh, I guess I didn’t mention that. Tally is my slave and my wife, and I’m her husband and her Master.

“Yes, love, you do feel it, you do feel the submission inside you, so desperate to be released. Don’t you, slave?”

The word “slave” was an arousal trigger for Tally. Just saying that word alone spiked her arousal maybe twenty times higher than it normally was – and at that moment it was already pretty high and growing.

“Please Dale, not here, please…”

We were nowhere near earshot of anyone else, so I was safe in that respect. The relationship I shared with my wife was no one’s business but mine and hers, and I intended to keep it that way.

“Why not here, slave? I command, you obey, isn’t that right? I could have you on your knees right now, squirming yourself senseless with a few choice words, can’t I?”

My questions always required an answer, and at this close proximity it was very easy to hear the slow drawn out “yesssss” of a very content yet very anxious slave staring me in the face.

She may act all high and mighty in public and in the office, but land’s sake, get her alone and say her magic words and she’d fuck me raw.

“I think you’d enjoy that a bit too much, and right now I’m a little concerned at that outburst you just made a short time ago. Tell me, slave, who’s in charge here?”

“You are… Master.”

Simple, direct, and so very submissive, it was just my kind of answer.

“Good girl, slave. Now, about that outburst, where did that come from? What got into you this morning that suddenly made you think you have the right to tell me what to do, slave?”

Even though she couldn’t move from the spot, meaning her legs were basically rooted to where she stood, the rest of her could move just fine. Her arms wouldn’t stop moving so I had to be very cautious to make sure she didn’t just feel herself up right there in plain view of the gawkers I already knew were watching.

“We… have so much… work to do, Master… and you’re never serious about it. This is an important… Mmmmmm… client and I don’t… Oooohhh… want to blow it.”

The only thing looking to blow were her gaskets, so I decided to notch her arousal down a tad.

“Relax, slave, let your arousal come down a bit for me… obey.”

She nodded even as she said those most magical words:

“Yes, Master.”

As usual, my cock sprang to life inside my Dockers. I can’t help it, it always happens when she says that to me.

“Yikes, I guess we need to end this. Tally, in a few moments I’ll awaken you. You will not be angry at me any longer, and you’ll feel so wonderful knowing that I will help you with any work that needs to be done. You will remember that we’ve never failed to make a deadline and this time won’t be any different. Are my instructions clear?”

“Yes, Master.”

Another surge of arousal began to tent my pants, so I had to end this quick.

“Wake up, Tally, feeling relaxed refreshed and alert.”

“I am so going to get you someday, right when you least expect it.”

Her smile, if you didn’t know her, could be interpreted in a dozen ways at the moment, but I knew what it said:

“I want to fuck, right now.”

I’d seen it a thousand times before, and as always, I was more than willing to accommodate my wife.

I love her very much, you know.

“So, will this afternoon’s lovemaking take place in your office or mine?” I asked.

“I don’t care if it’s a utility closet I need you right now, Dale.”

“Yes, my slave, I know, I know.”

We turned back towards the front entrance of the building, deciding not to go back in the way we came out. This path would lead us to her office faster, and time was running out for her.

Once I set her arousal in motion with her triggers, I rarely if ever would use hypnosis to reverse or turn it off. She doesn’t often get the chance to just let herself go in the middle of the day like this, and the fact that we were here in our workplace just heightened it to a boiling point pretty quickly.

Besides, I wanted to fuck pretty badly myself.

We scooted past the receptionist, knowing full well she already knew what was about to happen.

“Becky, hold my calls for a while, I’m having a meeting with Dale.”

“Yes, Mrs. Holton.”

The sign on the main entrance says, “Holton, Holton, and Associates.”

We’re a design firm for high tech gadgets ranging from mp3 players to home theater systems. My Dad started the company when I was fourteen years old and I’ve been working here going on twenty-two years now, starting right out of high school.

My fortieth birthday is tomorrow.

Natalia – or Tally as I call her – and I met while I attended night school; I worked with my Dad during the day.

She knocked me out then just like she knocks me out today. Shoulder length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, a smile that just weakens me when I see it, and teardrop breasts that God himself would cry over.

She has legs that make a dancer jealous, so defined and wonderfully sculpted, leading right up to her best feature – her ass.

Good lord I love her ass and she knows it.

We made it inside her office door and then she just tore into my clothes. Off came the Polo, the Dockers, the boat shoes, the socks, the boxers.

In the span of under thirty seconds I went from being clothed in casual business attire to sitting in her desk chair with her on her knees in between my legs inhaling my cock into her throat.

Man this woman really knows how to give a proper blowjob.

I wanted to speak, I really did. I was going to say another trigger that would only increase her pleasure even more so, but right at that moment I couldn’t do much more than just babble incoherently in between the moans and groans.

Her eyes never left mine the whole time. On occasion, I could feel myself slipping away but I always snapped back. I never did have much talent for going into trance myself although it was one of my fondest dreams.

To be able to let go to her, and giving her the control for a while. We had talked about it in the past, but her reluctance to do anything with hypnosis worried me. It was her decision, after all, and I respected it.

She let up long enough to speak a few words, and I knew what she was going to say.

“Master… do I please you?”

“Yes, slave, always. You have never displeased me.”

“You seemed very angry outside, Master.” She made more quick darting moves of her tongue on the head of my cock, just around the ridge on the sensitive spot. When she does that it’s like a doctor tapping just under my kneecaps on the tendon – but with her tongue tapping my cock, it makes my whole body twitch.

“I’m not angry, love, I just want you… you… to… oh geez… you to understand that this job isssss… ahhhhh… is important to me… right there… oh yes right there… slower… slower…”

I was trying to say something but it just wasn’t happening. Her tongue was pushing me well past the point of staying focused enough to form clear thoughts so I just said the hell with it and relaxed in the chair, accepting the pleasure she was giving me.

“You love this, don’t you, Master?” she asked.

“Yes, slave. I do love it when you suck my cock.”

“Good boy, Master. Then I’m sure you’ll love this.”

One brief spark of clarity caught me off guard and I thought for a second she said “Good boy” to me, but she didn’t… or did she?

I couldn’t tell at the point because she deep throated me, squeezed my balls and slid a finger into my ass at the same time.

She’s done that on several occasions in the past, and always when I least expected it.

Like, right now, in her office, in my Dad’s office building, in the middle of a busy workday.

Life is good sometimes.

I came.

No, I take that back.

My soul came, not just me. It’s not something I can accurately explain or even begin to relay with mere words. You just have to trust me on this.

My soul came when she did that to me, just like the previous times.

After a few minutes I began to get some faint awareness back in my mind, so I opened my eyes. Tally was standing before me, slowly cleaning me with a damp washcloth. She has a private restroom in her office.

“Welcome back, lover boy.”

One thing I noticed long ago: Tally recovers quickly from her trance-induced arousal and sexual hijinks. As soon as she achieves a release – which she did because after cleaning me she used the washcloth to bathe herself – she returns to her normal state of mind, meaning she doesn’t refer to me as Master.

“Geezus woman, are you trying to suck my balls clean through my dick?”

She laughed at that comment.

“Finally she laughed at something I said today. That’s a good sign,” I thought.

“No, no, nothing that extreme. But wait till tomorrow, birthday boy, have I got a surprise for you.”

Again that smile, but this time it was different and for the life of me, I couldn’t say why.

I got dressed as quickly as I could, and that wasn’t fast enough.

A knock was heard at the door, and Tally almost shouted out that she was not to be disturbed, but I waved her off and answered the door myself.

“Dale, I didn’t know you were here but, even so, it works out even better.”

It was my Dad, of course.

“Yeah, Tally asked me over to discuss the timeline on the current project. She’s worried we won’t make the deadline.”

I playfully punched my Dad in the shoulder and he started laughing. It was a running joke between us that we’d never missed a deadline before in the history of the company and we sure as hell weren’t going to start now.

“So, Tally,” he asked, “what’s your worry about?”

“Well, it’s this… well… it’s Dale, dammit. He’s been goofing off at work again. I’m gonna have to whip his ass into shape to get this thing back on track.”

Tally could jest with the best of them.

Dad just laughed and said, “Sweetheart, when you plan to do that, I’ll be happy to purchase season tickets for the show. But anyway, the reason I’m here is to tell you that we have a new client and she’ll be here in about an hour. I’d like you, my boy, to do the initial sell on the firm, and then Tally will finish her off. Think you two can put your differences aside for the good of the firm, just this once?”

He was grinning from ear to ear at that last little remark, so I took the first shot.

“So, pray tell my good man, what product will we be designing for this mystery shopper?”

“That’s the fun part, son,” he said. “I haven’t got a clue at the moment, but she’s a popular celebrity of sorts on the Internet and she wants to mass market a new gadget she’s come up with. The way she explained it on the phone – and god can this woman talk, what a voice – it’s a self-help tool for guided relaxation. I couldn’t get a lot out of her, actually, had a hard time concentrating on the call for some reason. All I know is she’s interested in us, and I’m interested in her business.”

My Dad rarely got so fired up about a new client, especially one he had never met before. Something smelled fishy already about this “client” but I decided to slam dunk another account for us.

“No worries, she’s already ours, she just doesn’t know it yet,” I said as proudly as I could.

“As if, you turkey,” Tally mumbled and threw a box of tissues at me.

“Hey now, don’t get me started. I’ll meet you back here in about forty-five minutes, ok?”

Tally walked over to Dad and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Don’t worry; I’ll make sure he doesn’t blow it.” She winked at me when she said it.

I know my wife very well, I assure you, but that wink and the smile earlier all were telling me something and I just wasn’t getting it.

I went back to my office and dallied around a bit wasting time before freshening up and heading back to Tally’s office. As I crossed the lobby I noticed a woman sitting down on the sofa reading one of the useless magazines we leave there for visitors to glance over.

Something about that woman just stuck in my mind as I entered the office.

“So, is she here yet?” I asked.

“Yep, Becky said she’s out there waiting. Punctual, I like that.”

My mind started clicking a hundred miles an hour.

She’s out there, bucko… waiting for you…

That voice again, always there just hoping for an opportunity to indulge itself in flights of fancy and drive me off a cliff. Why it was happening now was beyond me.

“Should I have her come on in or do we meet her face to face?” Tally asked.

“Nah, let’s go get her.”

Interesting choice of words… think she’s ready to be gotten?

“Dammit,” I thought to myself, “not now, please.”

Hmmmppphhh… was all I got back.

I opened the door as Tally walked past.

“That perfume of hers, it seems like a new one,” I said to myself. “Never smelled that one before, wonder where…”

“Hello, you must be Darcy, I’m Tally and this is my husband, Dale.”

My hand was already out for a handshake but I swear to God I don’t remember raising my arm.

“Hello, and yes, I’m Darcy, Darcy Wainwright.”

“Good lord, that voice…” was the only thought I could manage.

Cha-ching… we have a winner… chimed my inner voice.

Along with it came an erection.

I had no clue what was happening to me, but at that moment all my buttons were being pushed from every angle and I couldn’t stop it.

“Nice to meet you, Dale,” was all I remember hearing – or did I really hear anything at all? I didn’t know because I couldn’t focus to save my life.

“It’s ok, Dale, just relax, I won’t bite,” Darcy said as she withdrew her hand from mine.

The way she said the word “relax” stuck in my mind and simply wouldn’t let go.

The next thing I know we’re back in Tally’s office and I’m having a hard time even standing up. I tried to make it to the chair but it wasn’t happening.

“Ladies, I need to use the restroom for a moment, please excuse me.”

I stepped into the restroom and closed the door behind me and I swear I heard giggling that sounded like schoolgirls.

I washed my face but my vision just wasn’t co-operating. I couldn’t get my eyes to focus and the world seemed to spin around me as I stood there looking at myself in the mirror.

I heard a knock at the door and it was Tally asking me to come back out.

“I’ll be right there, ladies, just a few moments please.”

Damned meatball sub I ate for lunch must be wrecking my insides. At least that’s what I thought was causing this inability to concentrate.

I opened the door and stepped back into the office. Darcy was standing at the window looking outside as Tally walked over to me and took me by the arm.

“Dale, come with me, love.”

Why the sudden lovey dovey treatment from Tally? I just couldn’t get a grasp on things no matter how hard I tried.

And I smelled that perfume again, even stronger this time.

“Smeellllssss… niiicccee…” was what I think I said, but was that me talking?

“Yes, love, a very nice perfume my friend Darcy helped me locate online. Very expensive, but well worth the cost, don’t you think?”

“Exxxpppeennn… whhaaat? Frieeeenddd?”

“It’s ok, Dale, come with me and have a seat here on the couch.”

I felt like I was floating at that point or at least what I can recall of it. Tally led me to the couch and Darcy was coming up behind us as I basically flopped down on it.

“Works fast, doesn’t it?” I heard someone said.

“Yes, it’s quite spectacular once it begins.”

That voice… I knew that voice and it wasn’t my wife’s.

“Such a good boy, Dale, you are a good boy, aren’t you?”

I felt myself nodding in answer, but I don’t recall the reason I was nodding. I couldn’t think straight and I felt a strong desire to get out of there but my body just wouldn’t co-operate at all.

“And you did take the inhibitor as instructed, correct?”

“Yes, two pills, about two hours ago. That’s the proper dosage, right?”

“Exactly. That will keep you safe from the effects of the perfume for about six hours, give or take thirty minutes. Just be sure that when you use it you have your agenda planned out. Now, let’s get to birthday boy here. You say he’s tried to get you to hypnotize him in the past with no success?”

I tried to make heads or tails of the words but by that time I wasn’t able to do much at all, and I could barely keep my eyes open.

“He’s drifting now, excellent. Perhaps he’s not as bad a subject as he believed. He just needed the proper induction method, like most hypervigilants. Remember Tally, this isn’t a routine thing, the perfume. You only use it on special occasions when you have something in mind or to reinforce his conditioning, got it?”

“Yep, no problem. So what now?”

“Spray some more on your breasts. We have time for this, right? No interruptions?”

“Right, we’ve got the whole afternoon at this point. His Dad is already gone for the day, and my secretary has explicit instructions we’re not to be disturbed. How did you get to his Dad anyway? Bump into him someplace and use the perfume?”

“No, no, nothing that complicated. I do have a certain effect on men, it seems, especially when I talk to them. I just listened to his Dad on the phone, laid out my plan of attack in my head, and then opened my mouth basically. His Dad commented on my voice and that became the focus of his attention. Ten minutes later, he was mine and by the time he’s in bed tonight, he’ll forget me. He seems nice enough, at least on the phone.”

“Oh he is, Darcy, he is. Dale takes so much from his Dad, his kindness, his gentleness, everything really. Dale is an amazing Master for me, but I wanted to give him something special for this birthday, and I know he’s wanted to submit to me but I just couldn’t trance him on my own. Thanks for helping.”

“No problem, it’s always fun to help a couple of friends – well, soon to be friends – find a new way to excite each other. When we’re through with him today, he’ll be putty in your hands tomorrow after the party. We’ll spend some time conditioning him today and then I’ll reinforce it later tonight with a phone call, then another tomorrow morning. He’ll be helpless and obedient to you tomorrow night, and a whole new chapter in your lives will begin.”

I was long gone by then, of course, still trying to hold it together and still failing miserably. I sensed a touch on my arm and a pulling sensation and then I fell into softness and just never stopped falling.

“He loves to be cradled into my breasts like this. And I love having him helpless in this way. It’s… intoxicating.”

“Yep,” Darcy said, “I know that all too well. My husband basically goes deep as soon as I feed him a nipple. Helpless like a big baby, but he’s my sleepy boy and I love him dearly. Now let’s get started.”

Two women spoke to me that afternoon and I never heard a word.

Or did I?

I awoke on Tally’s couch and immediately noticed it was dark outside. The light scent of her perfume – what is that stuff? – wafted into my nostrils and for some reason it hurt to smell it, like an emotional pain, a loss of sorts like something was missing.

“Where the hell did that come from?” I thought.

The desk lamp was the only source of light, and it wasn’t enough to read my watch.

“I knew I should have got that damned Indiglo when I had the chance,” I cursed to myself under my breath.

My cell phone went off at that moment. I pulled it off my belt clip and read the time: 7:27PM.

“What the hell? How… Geezus.”

I answered the call with my usual friendly candor.

“Hello?”

”Is this Dale Holton?”

Something about the voice seemed familiar, but I couldn’t get a grip on any of the straws in my mind that I was a grasping for.

“Yes, who is this?”

And the next thing I know I was in my car on the way home.

How I got out of the office, out of the building, into my car, and halfway home on the interstate is completely beyond me. I almost pulled over on the freeway to try and unscramble my now thoroughly scrambled mind, but I decided it best to just get home so I could talk to Tally.

I arrived as quickly as the evening traffic allowed and when I entered the house, the first thing I noticed was that perfume again.

Now I’m not stupid, I can think for myself – when my brain chemistry hasn’t been altered, of course. And as soon as I sniffed that perfume I started to get woozy once again.

Two plus two clicked in my head and I stepped outside. The “fresh” air gave me a burst of energy and rekindled my senses. At that moment I knew something was afoot.

I grabbed my cell phone and called Tally.

”Hey babe, what are you, stuck in traffic?”

“No, I’m standing on the front porch, actually. Would you mind coming out here for a minute.”

“Uhmmm… sure, honey, be right there.”

I started pacing back and forth for a few moments. The door opened and out walked Tally in her most spectacular black evening dress.

Plunging neckline, tasteful pearl necklace – those were trivial next to the woman in the dress.

“Dale,” she said looking around expecting some kind of surprise, “what’s going on?”

“Shhhh… can you hear that?” I asked, prolonging the tease.

“No, I don’t hear anything except you telling me ‘Shhh…’ honey.”

“Ok, just checking. We need to talk about something, and I wanted to do it out here. That perfume smell in the house. What is that?”

The look of shock on her face was so obviously faked she knew I could read right through it, so she did what any smart gorgeous woman in her position would do right now.

She stepped closer.

“Dale, honey, don’t you like that new perfume I bought? It’s so nice, don’t you think? Just takes your breath away… takes your thoughts away… takes your will away…”

I saw her lips moving but I swear I didn’t hear anything at all. The only thought on my mind was, “I love my wife and I’ll do anything to please her, now and forever.”

It was like watching myself from the inside out, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.

Tally stepped forward and before I could even think to move she was on me, one hand on the back of my neck, the other lifting my nodding head so I could look her in the eyes.

“Dale, come with me, love. Such a good boy you are, follow me now.”

I followed behind her and knew I’d do anything she wanted. I would have killed for her in that brief span of time we walked from the front yard into the living room. If anyone or anything had encroached upon us, I would have torn whatever or whoever it was to shreds.

“Sit down, Dale.”

I was on the couch before the words left her mouth.

She slid into position beside me and I was just overwhelmed by her and that perfume. I took in a deep inhale of it without even thinking and almost passed out.

“It’s very strong, isn’t it, my pet?”

That word “pet” struck a chord in the rapidly dwindling part of my mind and it brought me back up from the depths of where I had sunk. I shook off some of the cobwebs and had a moment of clarity.

“Tally? What is happening to me? What… is that…” and I was inhaling again.

Helpless.

Obedient.

Hers.

The world went black around me as I lost myself in her once again.

“Wake up, sleepy boy. Come on now, wake up, Dale. Wake up now.”

My eyes opened and I could only wonder where I was. The merest hint of that perfume caused me to bolt upright and jump clean off the bed. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, then proceeded to douse myself in a cold shower to regain some sense of my world.

The cold water hitting me almost made me scream out loud but I held it in. As my mind finally cleared and that fog subsided, all I kept thinking about was Tally.

What was happening to me, and worse, what might be happening to her? What if the same thing that was affecting me was affecting her? Who could get me the answers I needed?

I looked at my watch even as the water continued to stream down my face.

7:41AM. Saturday morning. I’d just turned forty years old. What a day this was starting out to be.

I turned off the water after several minutes and heard a faint tapping on the door.

“Dale, baby, you’re scaring me, what’s going on in there?”

“I’m… I’m ok, Tally, I just need a few… a few minutes to get myself together, ok? I promise I’m fine, give me a few minutes, please.”

I heard a faint “Ok, I’ll make breakfast…” from the other side of the door, then silence.

I toweled off then wrapped it around my waist. I slowly opened the door and peeked out. I caught a whiff of bacon and eggs and immediately felt famished.

Stepping into the bedroom I didn’t notice the perfume smell any longer, just some other potpourri scent. I put on some fresh boxers and then went to the kitchen.

Tally was there, of course, wearing her terry cloth robe she loves so much.

“Good morning, sleepy boy, so nice to see you’ve rejoined the rest of the living.”

The smile was there once again telling me something that I just kept missing and I knew it. Why I wasn’t drawing a read on her now was driving me batty.

“Tally, don’t move. Stand there for a second, and don’t come any closer, ok?”

“Uhmmm… sure.”

She stood there, facing the stove she was cooking on, looking as puzzled as I thought I probably looked.

“Babe, does the request to not move include burning your eggs and bacon?” Again she flashed that smile.

For a brief moment, everything felt right with my world so I laughed.

“No, of course not. Scrambled, right? Should I make the toast?”

“Yep, that was going to be my next magic trick but since you’re here, get to work, pet.”

In that moment, three things happened.

First, I froze.

Second, she dropped the bowl of scrambled eggs on the floor.

Third, I obeyed her and made the toast.

It seemed perfectly normal to me to be making toast at the request of my… Mistress?

I made the toast happily without a second thought about it, even asking my Mistress if she preferred the margarine spread or real butter. When she failed to answer me, I turned towards her and she was just standing there, a look of shock on her face.

“It’s just a choice, Mistress. Butter or margarine, it’s not too much to think about. It’s nowhere near as complicated at paper or plastic, you know.”

I smiled at her, and inside, everything felt right with my world again.

Her face returned to what I considered normal and then she looked down at the shattered bowl on the floor.

I wondered for a few moments how on Earth I could have missed such a thing since I was standing right beside my Mistress the whole time. What a silly boy I was.

“Mistress, I’ll clean this up, go have a seat and I’ll finish breakfast, ok?”

She looked up at me, nodded and as she stepped past me I swear I saw a tear running down her cheek.

“Mistress?” I asked. “Is something wrong?”

“No, Dale, nothing at all, love. Just… I just need a few minutes, I’ll be right back.”

“Of course, Mistress, I’ll finish breakfast and have it ready soon, ok?”

“Yes, ok, Dale,” and she almost ran away into the direction of the bedroom.

“That seemed pretty weird,” I thought to myself. “Mistress seemed upset about something. I guess I better clean this mess up quickly.”

I finished making breakfast and cleaned up the shattered remnants of the bowl and the mess left behind from the eggs.

“Ship shape and Bristol fashion,” I said to myself. I once heard Captain Picard say that to a crewman on the Enterprise on the television show, “Star Trek: The Next Generation.” When asked what “Bristol fashion” meant, Picard replied it was an old Navy term meaning ‘everything is as it should be, in perfect order’.

I placed the plates on the table, made sure everything was, again, in perfect order and then remembered to make the coffee.

“Mistress prefers it with two sugars, light on the creamer,” I reminded myself.

As I was making the coffee, I noticed something.

I noticed I was calling Tally “Mistress” and it seemed like a perfectly natural thing to me. Why I didn’t understand at the time, but it became clear soon enough.

“Dale, we need to talk.”

I turned towards her, both cups of coffee in my hands, and said, “Of course, Mistress. Breakfast is served, please have a seat.”

“Dale, put the coffee down, now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I placed the coffee mugs down on the counter and turned to face her. In the time it took to do that, she closed the distance between us and was now face to face with me.

“Who am I?” she asked.

“Mistress,” I replied.

“Who do you obey?” she asked.

“Mistress,” I replied.

“Whose pet are you?”

“I am your pet, Mistress.”

At that answer, another tear formed and rolled slowly down her cheek. Then another, and then another, and in a matter of seconds she was crying profusely.

I had no idea what could cause her to do such a thing, so I asked.

“Mistress, what’s the matter? Is it me? Have I done something to displease you this morning? I cleaned up the mess as quickly as I could, but perhaps I missed something. Did I? Oh please, Mistress, tell me how I can allieve your pain?”

She hugged me so tightly at that moment and I just didn’t know what to do.

“Dale, wake up.”

With those words, I blinked.

Then I blinked again, and finally a third time before the memories returned to me.

“Oh… my…” was all I could say. I was simply unable to finish the thought.

I pushed her away from me, horrified in some respects at what she had done to me, excited in others.

I looked at her, the tears flowing freely from her eyes, and all I could see was love staring back at me.

She did it, she really did it. She made my deepest most desperate fantasy come true, and here I was about to yell at her, my love, my slave… my wife.

And now I began to cry, the shame of my own thoughts washing over me like acid, burning me, searing me with pain I had just inflicted on my own wounds.

I stepped forward to reach out to her, and she stepped back. I shook my head slowly and said, “It’s ok, Tally, really. I understand it now. Thank you, love.”

We spent the morning talking about what happened. She told me about Darcy, a woman she had contacted over the Internet that specialized in hypnotic fantasies. She had been doing this for a long time, I was told, and rarely if ever failed.

For someone like me, a hypervigilant, someone that had trouble letting go of all the control I tried to have over myself and my surroundings, sometimes it was necessary for a “helping hand,” so to speak.

This time, it was that perfume. Tally wasn’t sure exactly what it was concocted from, and I really didn’t care to be honest. All I knew was that I liked it.

She told me how Darcy had explained it wasn’t meant to be used often, but only for “special occasions” or to reinforce the conditioning of the subject it was being used on. She also showed me the pills Darcy had supplied and told me the time limits of their effectiveness.

I made a conscious decision at that moment to ask Tally something that had just flashed into my mind.

“Tally, when you put on the perfume, what exactly happened to me?”

“Darcy explained that the perfume acted like a soporific, to calm and relax anyone that smelled it, giving them a mild euphoria in the process. With a strong enough dose – and you know how love to nuzzle my breasts – the subject simply falls into a sleep-like state where they’re very suggestible.”

“Well, I can confirm that it works, love. Most definitely, it works.”

“Yes, I can see that, pe---”

She clammed up pretty quickly by placing a hand over her mouth.

“What’s wrong?”

“I almost said your obedience trigger, sorry.”

I took a hand and placed it gently on her cheek, my palm resting there for a moment just touching her.

“Say it, Tally. Say it and take my mind away from me for a while, please? I trust you.”

She almost wanted to cry again, that much I could see, but she fought it.

“Obey me, pet.”

And with those words, I slipped away once more and all was right with my world again.

I woke up later in the day, lying beside my wife. The things we had done together paled in comparison to this as far as I was concerned. This was the greatest day of my life, above and beyond any other.

And it was barely half over.

I stroked her soft skin as I had done so many times in the past. She was my greatest possession in this world, and I would give my life in a second to protect her. How could I repay the gift she had given me, the ability to surrender myself to her finally?

I was going to make sure I gave it my best effort.

“Wake up, woman. Don’t you have some kind of secret party planned for me?”

She stirred and opened those gorgeous eyes I could now easily lose myself in.

“Actually, I do, but it’s not quite what you’d expect.”

The phone rang and without thinking I answered it.

“Yep, I’m forty years old but I ain’t no invalid. How can I help you?” I said jokingly.

And the next thing I knew I was in my car again, sitting in the parking lot at work.

“Whoa, that is pretty unnerving,” I thought to myself. “But junior seems to like it.”

I hadn’t been that hard in a long time, I swear. But right at that moment that erection was kinda painful sitting behind the wheel of my car once more, so I adjusted my seat and got out.

I had no idea exactly why I was back at work, on a Saturday, and my birthday too.

I decided to head into the office to see what gives, and was delighted to find gifts and cards splayed across my desk and the furniture. I had expected some small tokens of appreciation, but this was a bit much.

My cell phone went off and I reached for it. Something clicked in my head this time, so I looked at the caller ID before answering.

“Tally. Figures. Probably just checking on me.”

I hit the button and spoke: “Hey love, how are things back at the castle?”

“Is this Dale Holton?”

It’s her again, stud… that voice… those eyes… those legs… remember her?

“Before you say another word Darcy, I know everything. Tally and I talked this morning, so please, don’t drop me again. I just want to thank you for helping us, and for helping me mainly. You have no idea how happy it made me to finally let go and give myself to her last night and again this morning.”

The few seconds it took her to respond almost had me worried, but then I heard that voice and everything seemed to be right with my world – but just for that moment.

“You’re very welcome, Dale. You have one very special lady here, do you know that?”

“Yes, I do, now more than ever. She’s tried in the past to hypnotize me, and I have such a hard time letting go for her. For anyone really, and we’ve tried. But something about you worked, and so I thank you again.”

“Well, the perfume really got the ball rolling, Dale. Tally told me about your past failed attempts at going under for her and surrendering. I’ve seen it many times in my career.”

“That reminds me, are you still in town?” I asked.

“Oh yes, my job here isn’t done yet. There are still a few activities to bring to fruition, if you’re up for it.”

That was a surprise to me. I figured she was done now that I could let go for Tally.

“Darcy, am I missing something?”

“Of course, darling. But Tally is missing something as well. Would you like to know what it is?”

“Uhmmm… sure.”

“Look in your left pants pocket, Dale.”

I fished into my pocket and felt something so I pulled it out. It was the small container of pills Tally had shown me this morning, the inhibitors that would prevent the perfume from –

“How the hell did…” and then it dawned on me. “Oh no…”

“Oh yes, Dale. Your wife responds very well to my special perfume. She is truly beautiful when she’s mindless and drifting so peacefully. That blank stare, so willing. I bet you love sending her into that trance, don’t you, my pet?”

I was trying so hard to focus on not dropping the cell phone that I failed to realize that I was the one that was dropping. Falling and falling with no end in sight.

I woke up in a strange dark room. It felt like I was on a bed but I wasn’t sure of my own senses just yet. I tried to move but it just wasn’t happening.

Tally was beside me, of that much I was sure. I could feel her skin on mine, and I doubted Darcy would allow herself to be in this precarious position.

I tried to clear my throat as quietly as I could and then I spoke softly.

”Tally, can you hear me?”

A low grunt in reply.

“Tally, wake up, you have to wake up.”

“Wha-what-what? Oh God, I can’t move. What is… Dale? Dale, are you there?”

“I’m right here, love, right beside you. It seems we’re a bit stuck, love. Calm and relaxed, ok?”

“Dale, I’m scared. I don’t know… she… she came to the house today and I smelled that perfume so strongly… it happened so fast… and… oh God Dale, it was so nice the way she held me…”

“Held you? Tally, calm down and tell me what happened, please.”

“Darcy came over, and I just… I just didn’t think anything of it. She said she wanted to make sure everything was ok before she left and then… so fast… the perfume… she sprayed it right at me and… oh Master I’m sorry, I was so scared I inhaled it… I was falling and she caught me and held me… so nice… so…”

It seemed to me that either Tally was falling asleep or…

“No way, no fucking way…” I kept thinking.

Boy do you have a lot to learn about women… especially hypnotic ones… sheesh…

Right then was simply not the time for the voice to bother with me, so I ignored it.

“Tally, don’t you want to relax for me, love?” I hoped her trance trigger might regain some control over her body for me.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Silly boy, triggers are for hypnotists.”

That voice again.

“You’re not a hypnotist, you’re a slave. Do you really think I’d let you control my pet in such ways? The first thing I had you do was to remove the effect of the triggers you’ve given her for a temporary period.”

The words “temporary period” stuck in my mind.

“So… this is…”

“Yes, you silly boy, this is a fantasy come true for both of you tonight. Bet you didn’t even know that, did you?”

I had no idea what she was talking about. Tally and I had touched upon a three-way in the past, with her and another lady becoming my slaves for a night of erotic hypnotic fun – but this… this was something I had no clue about.

“Dale, Tally and I spent a great deal of time on Friday afternoon conditioning you to be her helpless obedient slave, but in the process, she slipped into a wonderful trance herself when the inhibitor wore off and my words just enthralled her sleepy mind. She simply forgot about the time passing by, that’s all. She was so very intent of pulling all your deepest fantasies that she neglected to redose herself to prevent the perfume from affecting her. Would you like to know something, Dale?”

“Uhmmm… sure.” I had no ground to stand on, so I wasn’t in the position to make demands.

“Your wife loves you very much. She cried when you told her some of your fantasies. She wanted to – she wants to make them all come true, but in case you hadn’t noticed, you do tend to incorporate hypnosis into a lot of them. And she’s always willing, always, to satisfy you, in ways you haven’t even begun to touch on yet. But there is that side of you, that part that’s been buried so deep inside that she could never reach it – nor you, for that matter.”

Some of what Darcy was saying made sense, but I just decided to be quiet and listen.

“Your submissive side, Dale. We found it last night, in her office. She held you to her breasts and you let go of everything finally. She cried for you knowing you finally surrendered to her – with a little help, of course – even as you cried in her arms.”

I knew you had it in you… I’ve always known… thank you for finding me, Dale…

Now it all made sense. In that briefest span of time, I realized what the voice inside was, after all this time. It was me, basically. The part of me I could never reach, buried deep inside, but always there when I… when I needed it.

It made sense. Anytime I was in a situation where I needed some help, the voice was there. Of course, the voice was always smarmy and sarcastic, but hell, that’s me.

Now you’re getting it, Dale old boy… trust me, just this once… trust me when I say that tonight, you’re going to be just fine… no worries… enjoy yourself…

I sighed slowly, wondering if Darcy picked up on it.

“So, I take it you just made peace with that part of yourself, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did.”

“You will call me Mistress tonight, my pet. Tally, awaken.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I know I became aroused whenever Tally said, “Yes, Master,” to me, but Jesus, I thought I was going to explode when she said that. My cock literally surged to life like never before.

“Seems one of you finds submission very arousing. Tell me, Dale, would you like to move again?”

Seeing how I was still in no position to make demands, and since Mistress – yes, I thought of her as my Mistress – seemed so gracious at the moment, I answered in a manner befitting a slave.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Slaves, your bodies return to you. You may move once more, but only till such time as I command you to be still once more, is that clear?”

Almost in perfect unison, my wife and I both said: “Yes, Mistress.”

“Such obedient slaves. Such a wonderful couple. It’s been quite a lot of fun helping you find these sides of yourselves. Dale found his submissive side finally and…”

“And?” I wondered.

“Tally found her dominance once more.”

My cock sprang to life once again.

“Excuse me?” I blurted out, sitting up rather quickly and getting a head rush in the process. I must have been lying there for some time.

“Yes, Dale, your slavewife found her submissive side in the past with your help and hypnosis, didn’t she?”

“Well yeah, but…” was all I could muster.

“Tonight, with my help, she now has rediscovered her dominant side. Would you like a taste of it, Dale?”

I knew the answer before she even finished the question.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy. Tally, dominate your slavehusband… now.”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave, eat me… now.”

My body twitched and jerked from a sitting position to one on my stomach. My arms, although I would hesitate to call them “mine” at that point, pushed my upper body into a push-up like pose and then I slid sideways just far enough to land directly between Tally’s thighs.

Did I mention that we were naked this whole time? I just noticed it at that moment, and of course, I was perfectly comfortable with it.

I looked into Tally’s eyes and saw a determination there I hadn’t seen in many years, a fire brewing inside that I was almost terrified of. And then she spoke again:

“Eat me, slave… obey.”

By the time the word “obey” crossed her luscious lips I was already tongue deep adoring her.

She tasted like… well… at the first lick I wasn’t totally sure, so I licked her deeply once more. The second lick I almost had it, so a third lick was in order.

I started thinking of that old Tootsie Pop commercial where the owl licks once, twice, three times then gets to the flavored center.

Here’s to classic TV.

The third lick was the charm.

It was lemon meringue pie, my favorite dessert of course. It had been since my early childhood. I had used this type of suggestion with Tally on many occasions.

Her favorite dessert is candy apples – only instead of the hard cherry coating, these were dipped in gooey caramel. I asked her where she first had that taste and she recalled a time in her childhood going to a fair at the local campgrounds and having not one but several of them.

Green apples on a Popsicle stick dipped in that warm creamy caramel.

She got sick, of course, because she ate too many of them and green apples tend to be a bit sour on the stomach. The sweet taste of the caramel offsets the sour taste of the apple – green apples are also known as sour apples – but the sour taste is caused by more acid, so it tends to upset some people’s stomachs.

Tally was one of those people.

But now, as I helplessly licked away at my slavewife’s delicious pussy, those times in the past just faded away as I lost focus on my world around me and only my love for Tally remained.

My love for Tally was the only choice that mattered.

I chose to love her, I chose to accept her as my slave, I chose to be her Master. And now I chose to obey her in all the ways a slave can obey their Masters – or Mistresses.

After a period of time I simply lost track of, Mistress Darcy resumed control of the situation and of us. We returned to being still for her as she took us deeper into trance and talked to our sleeping selves.

When I awoke again, I was standing up straight at the foot of the bed, still naked, and still unable to move. I could move my eyes, but that was about it. I tried to feel the carpet underneath my feet by scrunching up my toes but I couldn’t move those either.

“Ready to give yourself to your slavewife forever, Dale?”

That voice again. But this time, it had a side effect – my cock was hard once more. So now it seemed I was responding not only to my slavewife when she called me Master and I called her Mistress, but now Darcy’s deep hypnotic voice was having the same effect.

“I don’t understand, Mistress. I thought I already did give myself to her? Am I missing something?”

“Silly boy, of course you are. Men are so easy sometimes. Hypnotize them; give them a nipple, a soft touch, a soft whisper… so easy. But this time, you’re just getting started, slavehusband Dale.”

Her calling me “slavehusband” just caused another surge in my cock. I wish I could recall how and why I was responding to her, but I decided to trust my voice and just enjoy myself.

One thing Tally had always told me that she enjoys more than just about anything, one of the simplest pleasures she’s ever experienced, is just obeying me. Even something as innocuous as “bring me the paper” sends waves of pleasure throughout her entire body.

I had given her suggestions long ago that whenever she obeyed me she’d feel a yummy burst of warm pleasure from head to toe and that the more she obeyed the greater the feeling would become.

Right then as I let go and trusted my inner voice, I honestly think I finally understood what the sensation felt like. I had felt it earlier when Tally commanded me to eat her, and now I was on the brink of possibly losing myself in total obedience to her. To say I was excited is an understatement.

“Slavewife Tally, whom do you obey?”

“You, Mistress.”

“Do you accept this gift I give to you tonight, this gift of your slavehusband Dale?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Slavehusband Dale, do you accept your slavewife’s control of your life, for her pleasure, whenever she calls to you, obeying without thought or hesitation?”

The choice was upon me once more.

It was already made, of course, but I still thought about it for a few moments.

I looked at Tally, my love, the greatest gift I had ever been given by this life.

Obedience to her was the only choice that mattered.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And so it begins. Tally, take your slavehusband and break him to your will… now.”

Tally stepped forward and began to touch me, the lightest feathery touches I could imagine.

Or was it just another suggestion I was under? That was the problem I had coped with for years and I thought I was free of: overanalyzing everything all the time, and in the process, missing out on the experience.

I wanted to cry out to her and ask her to just take me so I wouldn’t be able to think anymore, but I chose this, so I concentrated as intensely as I could for a moment – only a single moment – and focused on one single word:

“Obey.”

Once I did that, everything, and I mean everything became crystal clear to me.

By that time, Tally was on her knees in front of me, teasing my cock with her tongue and her lips. The strangest sensation began to wash over me, and again, I let go of the need to think about it and just let it happen.

Now the fun begins… don’t fight it, Dale… it’s what you want… trust me…

The voice returned, assuring me of what was coming – my assumption was it would be me.

Tally teased me more and more, slowly taking me into her mouth as the sensations increased over and over, each one building on the one before it.

“I bet that feels so good, doesn’t it, Dale?”

I had completely forgotten about Darcy at that point. She had simply disappeared from my conscious awareness and now she was back, her voice floating through me like clouds floating through a beautiful blue sky on a warm spring day.

“yesssss…” was all I could manage to say.

“And I bet soon, very soon you’ll be so willing to let go and surrender to Tally that nothing else will matter at all… nothing will matter…”

Darcy’s words were beginning to get fuzzy on me as Tally continued to tease me, orally and manually. I could feel her hands gripping my ass even as her mouth licked and sucked the head of my painfully erect cock. I would have expected to have blown my entire load by now, but time seemed a bit fuzzy too.

“nothing else…”

“Good boy. You are a good boy, aren’t you, Dale?”

“yesssss…”

“And you do want this, don’t you?”

“yesssss…”

“Wonderful. Tally will enjoy you for as long as she desires, Dale. You exist for her pleasure now, and nothing else matters, is that clear?”

“yesssss… Mistress…”

I was torn between focusing on Darcy’s voice, sending wave upon wave of pleasure across my mind, or Tally’s teasing my cock, sending wave upon wave of pleasure across my body.

It was delightful for a while, but in the back of my mind I started to wonder when I’d get there and let go, both by orgasm and by submitting.

“Oh, not yet, pet. Not just yet. You have a ways to go, lover.”

I thought it was Darcy speaking but when I opened my eyes, it was Tally. She was standing before me, staring deep into my eyes, and I was helpless to resist her.

I hoped she would let me release soon, so I told her. Well, it came out more like begging because that’s what it was.

“pleeease, Mistress… need… I need to come… pleeease…”

“Does Dale wanna come for his Mistress?”

“yesssss…”

“Too bad, you come when I say you come.”

Her words hit me like a two-by-four. She had just taken my begging and slapped me across the face with it, and it hurt – but strangely, it just made me beg more.

“pleeease… oh God Tally…”

When I said her name she slapped me, cold and hard, right across the face. For a second or so, I wondered if she did have a two-by-four in the room.

But God as my witness, it turned me on to a level I had never known before. I felt like I was totally on fire inside, and my cock actually felt as if it were growing.

“So, does this slave wish to come? With what, this measly piece of meat? And don’t even think of calling me that name again, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I understood my purpose in that moment.

I was her slave, and I must obey.

“Good boy. Now, beg.”

I continued begging for I don’t know how long, seriously. I became so focused on her touch, her eyes, her voice… the world simply stopped for me.

Another slap, another burst of arousal. A spank on my ass, another burst of arousal. It went on like this for some indeterminate amount of time.

When I absolutely was convinced that I couldn’t stand it anymore – and I meant that literally, my legs and knees began giving out and I knew I wouldn’t be able to remain standing.

Before I realized it, I was crying. I couldn’t help it, it just came from someplace inside of me and I was helpless to stop it.

In between my sobs of agony and ecstasy, once more I cried out.

“Mistress… Tally… please… my love… no more… please…”

I knew I could expect retaliation for disobeying her, but she turned to look at me and all at once I knew it was over.

She smiled at me and pushed me over onto the bed. I fell back and I swear it felt like I just never stopped falling.

I felt her touch on the insides of my thighs, softly pushing them apart, and again I was helpless to resist. The arousal stayed at its peak and never subsided.

“Slave, in a few moments you will gain your release. When you surrender yourself to me, completely, totally, you will be mine. Will you give yourself to me, slave?”

“yesssss… Mistress… pleeease…”

“When I take you into my mouth, Dale, you will give yourself to me, for my pleasure and for yours, forever. Is that clear?”

“yesssss… Mistress…”

And then it happened. She throated me as deeply as she could; she tugged gently but firmly on my balls; and that finger found its way into my rosebud once more.

I heard a friend once tell me the greatest orgasm one could achieve would leave a person detached from their bodies, as if their souls had been set free.

In that moment of release I thought I had died, really.

I didn’t feel anything anymore, at least not in the sense of touch as we understand it.

My entire body became a feeling, one feeling that permeated every bone, every cell, every fiber, and every muscle of my being.

It was bliss. There simply is no other word to describe it, just pure perfect bliss.

I was awash in bliss and I could only ride it as long as I could.

When I woke up, Tally was lying beside me crying.

I barely had strength to move but I had to hold her.

“Tally…” came out in a rather hoarse voice.

“Oh Master, oh God, are you ok?”

The look on her face only relayed her love for me.

“I’m fine love, just… well… I need some water.”

She bounded off the bed and quickly returned, helping me sit up to drink from the glass of water in her hand. I sipped it slowly as she cradled my head in her hands.

“I was so worried. You were screaming so loudly and I… I didn’t know if I had hurt you, Master.”

Well that explained the hoarseness.

“No, love, you didn’t hurt me. It was simply the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. I… I don’t have the words to describe it, Tally… I just can’t…”

I stared deep into her eyes for several moments then realized something was missing.

“Tally, where is Darcy?”

“She’s gone, Dale. She left about four hours ago.”

“Wait… four… four hours? How can that be?” I couldn’t believe that.

“Baby, you spent a great deal of time in trance tonight. Do you know what time it is now?”

I wasn’t wearing my watch, and I just didn’t have the strength to turn and look at the alarm clock. I just barely shrugged and shook my head.

“It’s almost 3:30AM. I told you, you were out for a long time, love.”

My ears were hearing the words and my eyes were seeing her lips move, but I just couldn’t fathom it. If what she was telling me was true, then I had lost roughly the last twelve hours of my life.

Hell, I missed my birthday party.

“I know that look. No, you didn’t miss the party, it’s tomorrow night actually, at your Dad’s. Tonight, I wanted you all to myself. And…”

I remembered when Darcy had left me hanging earlier with that word, so I played along.

“And?”

“This night isn’t over yet.”

“Oh lord Tally, I can’t… I mean, I want to… but… I mean I really just don’t have the…”

“It’s ok, Master. No more sex tonight, I think you had enough for a lifetime, in some respects. The way you were screaming I thought you had died and gone to Heaven at one point.”

Her words struck another familiar chord in me and I understood once more that in some way, she and I had shared something that so very few people ever get to experience, much less share it with their partners.

Hypnosis can do many amazing things, but perhaps the most amazing thing of all is bring us closer together if it’s used in the proper way with the proper intent.

I turned to my best friend, my confidant, my love, my partner, my slave, my wife.

Her smile made me realize once more that my choice to be hers was the only choice that mattered.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms unsure of what the future would bring us, but positive that together we’d be just fine.

FIN

* * *