The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A mysterious stranger gives a teenage a magic word. MF coupling. All characters are 18 or over.

One Word

By Zaos Z.

When it came to Lucy Rolland, Brian couldn’t help but stare. Eighteen year old Lucy was a vision of teen perfection. Her natural blond hair, flawless skin, and petite build had made Lucy the star of more than a few of Brian’s wet dreams. From the bleachers above Brian was afforded a rare opportunity to a admire his crush in perfect anonymity. As Lucy bounced and cheered the school’s football team to victory Brian stared down from on high. A little too closely has it turned out.

“You like her don’t you?” The man seated behind Brian asked.

“Um, yes.” Brian answered abashed. He hadn’t meant to be so noticeable.

“I can see why. A pure wholesome girl like that. Every guy should have a woman like her at least once in his life. Am I right?”

“Um, I guess so.” Brian didn’t really want to talk to some middle-age pervert about Lucy, but he thought it would be rude to just say nothing.

“What if I told you I could make her yours?”

“I say you were full of bull!” Brian responded in the overly blunt way that made him the social outcast he was.

The man laughed “You got balls boy. I have to give you that.” Leaning in close as if to tell a secret. “But there is a way. It just takes one word. Do you want to know what that word is?”

Something told Brian his answer would be important, life changing so. He didn’t know why he would think that. There was nothing special about the man. He was just an old pervert in a fancy suit. No it was the suit Brian realized. It was far too nice a thing to ware to a High School football game. The man just didn’t belong.

“What is it?”

“Slut.”

“Slut? Are you kidding me?”

“From your mouth it’s a magic word boy.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“I think you do believe me.” Instantaneously Brian realized that he did believe the older man.

Out of the corner of his eye Brian saw Lucy wander away from the other cheerleaders standing on the sideline.

Standing the stranger commanded. “I think you want to follow me.”

Brian didn’t’t feel like he could say no. The man’s command was law and the eighteen year old felt himself following the stranger from the bleachers to the concession stand below. There were a few people milling about mostly band members in their stuffy six button uniforms. Lucy was their drinking from a water bottle.

To Brian’s growing horror he realized the man was leading him right towards his crush. His feet froze and the slightly overweight teen found his legs refusing to walk farther. The man stepped behind Brian and placed his hands on the teen’s shoulders guiding him forward.

Lucy looked up as the two approach giving Brian a sweet smile. Lucy always make it a point to be nice to everyone even the schools outcasts. It was one of the things Brian liked so much about her.

The two of them had never spoken before. Brian had always been too afraid. He was the kid too fat for sports, too blunt to be tactful. Where as Lucy was the popular one, the kindhearted one, the pure one.

“This young man has something to say to you.” The man prompted. His hands were like weights on Brain’s shoulders holding him in place. Brian knew what the old man wanted him to say. It was burning in his mind. Begging to be said. But he couldn’t say a word like that to Lucy, not to sweet Lucy.

“I think you want to say it.” the man promoted and Brian’s will crumpled.

“Your a slut.” He mumbled.

“What?” Lucy asked the smile dieing from her face.

“Your a slut!” Brian blurted out. Their he said it. Let her hate him for it. The man’s hands lifted from Brian’s shoulders. He felt lighter.

For a moment Lucy was quite. Her eyes betrayed some inner struggle. And then the smile returned to her face. This time sly and naughty. “So you think I’m a slut. Um.” Lucy teased.

Lucy took Brain’s hand and lead him under to bleachers. It was dark and shadowy underneath. Wordlessly the cheerleader guided Brian to an isolated place sandwiched between the bricks of the concession stand and the restrooms. It was a well known makeout spot lit only by a few stray strands of light from gaps in the stands above.

Safely out of sight of the crowds Lucy throw her arms over Brian’s shoulders pulling the chubby teen close to her warm petite body. The two eighteen year olds kissed over and over again with building hunger. Brian’s hands instinctively pawed at Lucy’s tits. The cotton of her uniform and bra did nothing to ruin the excitement of touching breasts for the first time in his life.

“You want to fuck right?” Lucy asked slipping off her white panties in a quick causal motion. Brian was stunned he hadn’t expected any of this. The situation had long progressed far beyond his wildist expectations. Undaunted by his inactions Lucy tugged at his zipper. While Brian stood transfixed with shock his dreamgirl hooked her slender finders into his waistband and pulled down his pants and underwear, exposing an engorged cock to the chill of the night air.

“You have a condom right?” Lucy asked her pretty blue eyes fixated on Brian’s bare dick.

“Um, No.” Brian stammered. Even as he spoke his heart sank. Before tonight he had never even gotten to first base with a girl and now he was going to miss his first and only chance to score with Lucy Rolland. All because it had never occurred to him to carry a condom. It was all just so unfair.

“Well I guess were just going to have to go without.” Lucy said in a matter of fact tone. Brian’s crush leaned back against one of the cold metal support beam of the overhead bleachers her short cheerleaders skirt hiked up to allow him easy access to her exposed pussy. This was defiantly not the sweet innocent girl Brian sat behind in English.

Drawling on every juvenile fantasy he had ever had Brian pressed his hard cock into Lucy’s waiting pussy. Victory! His mind screamed. Sex at last and with Lucy Rolland no less.

Lucy’s pussy was tight. Her most lips hugged Brian’s cock like a velvet vice. In one swift motion Lucy swung both her legs up and wrapped them around Brian’s calves pulling the eager teen down into her most forbidden depths.

The petite blond let out a sharp little cry as Brian pierced her hymen. “Your my first.” Lucy whispered into his ear. “Does that make you feel special.”

Brian missed the opportunity to answer. He was too lost up in the moment. This was not the girl he had admired from afar all those years. Not the sweet Lucy who took up for everyone. But it was her body, hot and soft, and hungry.

Lucy was so hungry she forced herself up and down on Brian’s cock. The discomforted of being popped didn’t even seem to register any longer.

Had calling her a slut really changed Lucy. It was all happening so fast Brian’s mind couldn’t keep up. It was six steps behind the present. Magic, sex, Lucy, sex. It was all just one big circle as he pounded the sweet teen against the metal support.

Brian’s gyrations were coming so hard and fast it was shaking the support Lucy leaned against and consequently the stands above. Someone’s drink fell from the stands above. Bits of soda and ice splashed his back and bare ass, but Brian was beyond carrying. Above people had started to notice the two fucking teens. The voices of two boys could be heard above. “Look! Their are two people down their fucking!” “Can you see who it is?” “One a cheerleader.”

Brian drowned out the voices he was too caught up in his moment to care. All he could think of was the pressure build at the base of his balls. It urged Brian on. His hips banging into Lucy’s slim frame harder and faster.

Maybe she had been a virgin at the start of their encounter, but Lucy knew Brian was getting close to orgasm. “Do it!” She shouted excitedly. “Dirty me up like a real slut!”

When Brian came he came deep. The outcast filled his slut up with rope after rope of white jizz. It was the most rewarding experience of his life.

Sadly, like all great moments it had to come to an end. With some reluctance Brian pulled out of Lucy. Allowing the two lovers to untwined their entangled forms. “That was great! I got fucked and people saw! Thanks Brian!” Lucy said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before darting off.

Brian wanted to take a moment and bask in the after glow. But the laughing figures above made him feel uneasy and exposed. Pulling up his pants the newly minted man made a quick retreat . “Look the fat ones making a run for it.”

Even the cruel male voice from above couldn’t quench the feeling of accomplishment deep in Brian’s chest. He had just madeout and fucked Lucy Rolland. Hell they were probably girlfriend and boyfriend now. And it was all thanks to one word.

“Slut.” Brian whispered to himself.

As soon as the chubby teen ducked out from beneath the bleachers Brian came face to face with the well dressed man.

“The name is Zaos.” The stranger said. “I will be back for that word one day. Until then enjoy it.” And with that man turned and walked away. Brian though briefly that he should stop the stranger. Try to learn about what had just happened, thank him, something. Then he was gone, lost in the crowd, and it didn’t matter anymore.

It wasn’t until later while Brian watched Lucy cheer and kick on the sidelines that he remembered her panties were still under the stage were she had dropped them.