The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the usual disclaimers apply.

* * *

One to Ten

“Thank you for coming in today. We appreciate your time.”

“Happy to, though the gift card doesn’t hurt.”

“I imagine not. But still, we’re glad you’re here. Ready to get started?

“Sure.”

“Great. So we are clear, this can go as long or as short as you wish. Feel free to keep your answers brief or go deep into the details. It’s up to you.”

“Ok”

“And as I think you were warned already, the things we will be discussing are complicated and sometimes uncomfortable to consider. Some of the language used may be raw. You need to be prepared for that.”

“Thank you for the head’s up.”

“Also, please understand that when I read a statement, I am expressing neither agreement or disagreement with any statement we consider.”

“Understood.”

“Ok. I am going to read you a series of no more than ten statements. You will either agree or disagree with the statement. If you disagree we will move on to the next. When we find a statement you strongly agree with, we will discuss it to get an understanding of why you agree. And at that point, we’ll be done, even if we haven’t done all ten statements. Any questions?”

“One. Could we turn down the music a bit? It makes it a little hard to concentrate.”

“I wish we could. The IT folks at the Conference Center said it was too much of a hassle to turn it down for one room.”

“Well, if that’s the way it has to be …”

“Sorry. Are you ready to begin?”

“Sure. Let’s do this.”

“Great. First statement, ‘Lesbians are evil and an abomination before God. Any woman who engages in such acts should be executed.’ “

“Oh my God! What a horrible thing to say!”

“I did warn you some of the statements would be difficult to consider.”

“Still. That’s monstrous.”

“So we should consider you a ‘disagree’?”

“Absolutely.”

“Noted. Second statement, ‘Lesbianism is morally wrong. It should be legal to deny employment or housing to women who engage in such acts. Lesbians should be barred from teaching, the military, adopting children, etc.’.”

“No! No no no!”

“I’ll mark that as a disagree. Third statement, ‘Society should discourage lesbianism. What people do in the privacy of their own homes is their own business, but they cannot expect acceptance or approval if those acts become public. Lesbians should not push their agenda on other people’.”

“Well, I agree with the what people do in their own homes is their business part, but the rest of it …”

“Yes?”

“The rest of it … is a hard disagree.”

“Ok. Next statement …”

“One sec, are you sure there’s nothing we can’t do anything about the music?”

“I’m sure …”

“It’s just that, I hate elevator music.”

“I understand. But like I said, it’s out of my hands. If it makes you feel better, we’re making good time!””

sigh “Ok.”

“Next statement, ‘I do not approve of lesbians, but as long as they keep it private, they should not be bothered.’.”

“Well, that one isn’t as horrific as the others, but I still disagree.”

“Noted. This isn’t part of the next question, but do you mind if I ask why?”

“Well, I just think it’s wrong that people should be expected to keep what makes them happy private.”

“Ok. Next statement, ‘I don’t care one way or the other.’.”

“Did you hear me?”

“Yes … yes. I’m sorry. It’s like I said, the music is making it hard to concentrate.”

“I’m very sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. Anyway, this one is getting closer. But I still think I am a disagree.”

“Why?”

“Well, if you don’t make a choice or take a stand, you are tacitly supporting the assholes, aren’t you? You’re basically giving them permission to be assholes.”

“Interesting observation. So, next statement …”

“I’m sorry to interrupt again, but I am feeling a little woozy.”

“Can I get you a drink of water?”

“That would be great.”

“One moment.”

“Better?”

“Much better, thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. The next statement is, ‘Lesbianism is neither inherently good or bad, and people should stay out of other people’s business.’.”

“Yeah … yeah. I agree with that.”

“Strongly?”

“Yeah, strongly.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well … not just with lesbians. I just thing the world would be a better place in general if people stayed out of other people’s business.”

“That’s a very generous sentiment.”

“And we’re done.”

“Already?”

“Yup. You’re free to go.”

“Ok, but if you don’t mind, can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.”

“That’s only, like, seven statements?”

“Six, actually.”

“Oh. Just out of curiosity, what was the next statement, if you’re allowed to tell me.”

“I don’t see why not. The next statement would have been, ‘I can understand how a woman would find another woman attractive, even if I never have.’.”

“Is everything alright?”

“Fine. I’m fine. I was just thinking about it.”

“And …”

“And I think I want to change my answer. Is that alright?”

“That’s fine. But if you were willing to change your mind, maybe you’d be willing to change your mind after this next one?”

“Ok.”

“The next statement is, ‘I find many women attractive, but I am scared to act on it.”

“Thoughts?”

“Do you agree or disagree?”

“Well?”

“I … agree.”

“That makes perfect sense.”

“It does?”

“Of course. You are very attractive yourself. It makes perfect sense you know lots of hot women.”

“Thank you.”

“Do you think I’m attractive?”

“Do you?”

oh my god i do your skin is that gorgeous shade of mocha and it looks so smooth i want to touch it and your hair is so pretty all curly and wild and your lips are so full and kissable and your tits they’re so big and they look so soft I want to play with them

“Do you think I’m attractive?”

“Yessss!”

“You’re sweet. And I have really enjoyed talking with you. Maybe I could give you the next statement, since we’re having such a good time?”

“Yu … yu … yes.”

“Wonderful. The next statement is, ‘When I play with myself, fantasizing about beautiful women makes me cum so hard.’.”

“Oh god!”

“Do you agree?”

“Do you”

“Mmmph.”

“Well, since you have your hand in your pants, I assume that’s an agree.”

“uhhhgh.”

“Are you playing with yourself?”

gasp

“Are you?”

“Yes!”

“What are you thinking about?”

ahhhh “You”

“I’m flattered.”

“… and me”

“Naturally.”

“… my friend.”

“Oooo, that’s hot. What’s your friend’s name?”

huff “Jill.”

“And what does Jill look like?”

“Redhead … tall … in super good shape. And she’s got big tits … like you.”

“She sounds gorgeous. What are we doing?”

“We’re licking each other’s pussies. I’m licking hers … she’s licking you … you’re licking me.”

“Mmm , mmm, mmm. What does Jill’s pussy look like?”

“Don’t know … never seen it.”

“In your fantasy, what does it look like.”

“Trimmed … very neat … soooo wet.”

“Very nice. But it occurs to me that if I’m licking your pussy, in your fantasy, maybe you should show me yours?”

rustle

“Oh my, it’s gorgeous! And you’re waxed, naughty girl.”

nod

“It looks so smooth. When was the last time you had it done?”

“Day … before … yesterday.”

“Was it a girl that did it?”

nod

“Do you know her name?”

“Debora.”

“You can go back to playing with yourself, and I want you to imagine that after she finished, Debora starts licking your pussy. You know, so she can make sure she did a good job.”

“Oh FUCK!”

“And she does such a good job licking you that you just have to lick her. It’s only fair.”

“Yes … yes … yes!”

“Ok. That’s enough for now. One last statement, and I want to be sure I have your full attention.”

“You look so adorable like that, all desperate and ready.”

“Please …”

“But before I read the last statement, I want to come clean, because I really like you. I told you at the beginning I nether agreed nor disagreed with neither agreed or disagreed with the statements I read, and that wasn’t exactly true. This next statement I agree with, with all my heart. I’m curious to know if you agree now?”

“Please …”

“And the statement is, ‘I am a lesbian whore. I am happiest when I am licking pussy. I always spread myself for hot sluts like me.’.”

“Yes, fuck yes!”

“Say it.”

“‘I am a lesbian whore. I am happiest when I am licking pussy. I always spread myself for hot sluts like me.”

“Again.”

“‘I am a lesbian whore. I am happiest when I am licking pussy. I always spread myself for hot sluts like me.”

“Get over here, slut.”

“Look at my pussy.”

“It’s so beautiful. I had no idea.”

“What do you want?”

“I want to lick it. I want to do every dirt, slutty thing you can think of. I need it. Please, give me your cunt.”

“Do it.”

“Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. You’re so good at that. Yes, just like that. Keep doing that!”

“So close … so fucking close. Don’t you dare stop. Yes, yes … ffuuuuuuuck!”

“Mmmmm, I taste good on you.”

“That’s because you taste so delicious. I don’t want to stop.”

“Sweet thing, we aren’t even close to stopping. But one question first.”

“What?”

“You think Jill might be interested in a gift card?”