The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Bad Apple

I hate that fuckin’ bitch.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that she beat me that pisses me off. I can take that. You play the hand you’re dealt, right, and if you win, then great and if you don’t, well you might be pissed off for a while but you get over it and you move on. I can take that but what I hated was that the bitch had to go and rub it in.

First, she goes out and hires a PR firm and suddenly, I’m the bad guy. I’m the fuckin’ evil queen and she’s this little miss fuckin’ innocent. Innocent? Yeah right. Her and me, we went to high school together and I could tell you some stories about her. Evil queen, my ass. How could I be the evil queen if her and me went to the same high school? Answer me that.

So anyway, bitch runs away from home. Yeah, I said ran away. The cops caught her gettin’ banged by a couple of coachmen back of the carriage house so they hauled her ass home and her dad was so pissed off at her that he grounded her like forever so she ran away from home. Bet you don’t ever hear that in any of the stories, do ya? She didn’t even fuckin’ graduate from high school. Hell, she didn’t even take the fuckin’ GED.

So, bitch sets herself up in this cottage in the forest. It’s all nice and secluded but there’s pretty much a constant stream of guys beating a path to her door. I mean sure the bitch is makin’ some pretty damn good coin with all those guys going out to say hi to the little, fuckin’ ho.

And hey, it was a pretty good deal from what I heard. She had her seven roommates to give her protection in case one of the ... visitors ... got a bit too amorous and in return, she’d kick ‘em back a little coin which those guys would promptly shove up their god damned noses.

From what I heard, she never slept with any of ‘em. From what I heard, the continued use of drugs had pretty much burned them fuckers out and that’s why the girls all said they were so small. Me, I figured that might be it or maybe they just hadn’t found the right girl to get them hard. Didn’t matter to me one way or the other because it wasn’t like I was ever going to have anything to do with any of them.

But bitch gets to thinking she can’t spend the rest of her life on her back and that’s when she started looking around for a sugar daddy who could set her up.

So she latches onto MY boyfriend and truth be told, it wasn’t entirely her fault. She wouldn’t have even known him if he hadn’t gone to a bachelor party where she was the featured act and apparently she was giving out plenty of free samples because the way I heard it, he wasn’t the only prince to give her the scepter treatment that night.

So, if you believe the bitch, I’m the one with the magic mirror and the poisoned apples. Ha. That’s a laugh. You ever seen how much a good magic mirror costs? And as for the poisoned apples, she should know all about that. After all, she’s the one who lured my boyfriend away with a big, old pie baked with love apples, and once she had him between her legs, she wasn’t about to let him go.

But like I said, I wasn’t bitter, or at least I wasn’t until she launched her PR campaign against me.

But you know, like I said, the bitch dropped out of high school. That meant she never did take high school chemistry because if she had, she would have realized just how risky her behavior was and that’s where this story begins.

Me and my girls, we all knew that Snow was full of shit but Snow had done such a good job at taking me down that the others were worried that if they helped me out, that they’d be opening themselves up to the same kind of treatment. The thing was they all knew Snow and they all knew you didn’t have to do much to tick her off so sooner or later, she’d probably come gunning for them so if there was a way to take her down, they were up for it.

My best friends were Misty and Raine so I got them together. They agreed that something had to be done but it wasn’t until I explained the plan that they finally bought into it. The key was it would take all three of us to make the plan work.

We left the task of distracting the boyfriend to Misty. She was a big-boobed blond which if the rumors were correct, meant she was just the type of girl that the prince would likely to go for.

She called up the prince at the palace. “Hey, princey,” she said, “it’s Misty. Do you remember me?”

She twirled her fingers in her hair as she listened to his response and then she giggled. “That’s right. I was on the cheerleading squad. I’m so glad you remembered.”

The prince said something else again.

“Well, I’m so glad you remember me,” Misty said, “and that brings me to my question. I’m hearing you’re about to go off the market.”

Again, Misty listened for the man’s response.

“Well, that’s what I heard, too, and it got me to thinking, if you were going to be doing all that happily ever after stuff, you’d need to take care of the other stuff before you got married.”

Misty giggled again. “Oh prince-y. I like the way you think because that’s just what I was thinking, too. I know this place where we can go, no questions asked.”

Misty listened again.

“Oh, you know it, too.”

Another pause.

“So you’ve been there a lot, huh? So I was thinking I ain’t ever fucked a prince before and with you going off and getting married, I’m not likely to get the chance again, so I was thinking how about you and me—”

Another pause.

“So you’ll be by in a half an hour. That sounds great, and you know what—”

Another pause.

“I’m not wearing any panties. See you soon, lover.”

Misty hung up the phone. “You ask me,” she told Raine and me, “I think I got the best part of this deal.”

“We’ll see,” I told her. “We’ll see.”

For all her talk about being worldly wise, Snow was nothing more than a little provincial girl. One could easily influence her simply by telling this was the way things were done in the castle and she would quickly fall into line. Raine said she wanted this task and Misty and me, we had no idea what Raine intended to do but if we’d thought about it, it wouldn’t have been that hard to figure out.

After all, Raine was Raine and if there was one thing Raine liked to do, it was shop and fuck. Okay, I know, that’s two things but with Raine, those two things were inextricably linked. The way she looked at it, if you were going to do one, you might as well do the other, and if you didn’t do the other, you just weren’t doing it right. That’s where the term right as Raine comes from, by the way.

Okay, I know. I’m confusing you. Okay, let me explain. Here’s how it works. Raine knows Snow is getting ready for the wedding, right so she calls up Snow. “Hey, would you like to go shopping,” she asks.

“No, I can’t. I have to get ready for the wedding.”

“But this is for the wedding,” Raine explains.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you’re going to get married, you’ve got to have a honeymoon, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“So you have to do some shopping for the honeymoon. You’ve got to have the right stuff, you know.”

“What do you mean?”

About this time, Raine would let out an exasperated sigh. “Okay, where’s he taking you on the honeymoon?”

“I don’t know,” Snow said. “We were just going to get in a carriage and go somewhere, I guess.”

See what I mean. The girl is absolutely provincial but Raine, she’s on top of it.

“Girlfriend, even if you are just going to go somewhere, you can’t just go somewhere. You have to have the right kind of clothes.”

“What do you mean?”

“Look, you doing anything?”

“I just baked a pie.”

“Perfect. You got to let the pie cool, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So let it cool and I’ll be by in fifteen minutes and we can go to the Victoria’s Secret in the Fairytaleland shopping mall and I’ll show you what you need to buy.”

“But I don’t have any money.”

Raine smiled at that. “Don’t you worry about that,” she said. “You won’t need any money.”

That, in and of itself, should have been enough to make Snow worry, but like I said, the girl was provincial.

So, Raine stops by and she picks Snow up and the two of them are on their way to the mall, and that, of course, left the hardest task to me. It would take a disguise because I was too well known to pull it off on my own but it was critical that it went off without a hitch.

So, I put on my favorite slut disguise. Okay, I’ll admit it right here and now that it wasn’t much of a disguise. I mean, I pretty much looked like me except that I was dressed just a little bit trashier than I normally dressed, but it was my favorite disguise and it had never failed to get me what I wanted so I put it on and I drove out to Snow’s cottage.

If I were really lucky, there would have been no one there but that would have been asking for a little bit too much. Usually, there was always someone around, but this day, there were two of them. I didn’t even know which ones they were and I didn’t even care. They looked at me as I drove up. “Hi, fellas,” I asked. “Is Snow home?”

“She left to go shopping,” said one of them.

“Yeah. Said she wouldn’t be home for hours,” said the other.

I could believe that if Raine was with her, but it wasn’t for the reasons that these guys thought. “That’s too bad,” I told them. “I was really hoping to catch up with her.”

“Are you a friend of hers,” asked one.

That’s how I knew my disguise was working. If they’d recognized me, they wouldn’t have asked that. “Oh, we go way back, Snow and me,” I assured them, “but I heard this story about her getting married. Is it true?”

“Sure is,” said the one.

“She’s marrying the prince,” said the other.

“Geez, must be kind of tough on you guys.”

“What do you mean?”

“You guys live here, right?”

“Yeah, we live here,” said one.

“Yeah, this is our house,” said the other.

“So what I hear, she was kicking back some coin for you guys. Going to be kind of tough missing out on that.”

I could tell that was a thought that hadn’t gone through either one of their little addle-minded heads.

“And she probably lets you guys fuck her every now and then, right?”

The first guy shook his head. “No, she doesn’t let us do that,” he said.

“No,” his partner agreed glumly. “No, she doesn’t.”

“Too bad,” I said. I was close enough now to touch them and I let the disappointment show on my face. “Oh,” I said. “Oh, I guess I can see why.”

Both men were looking very uncomfortable now.

“I guess I just figured, you know, what with the pie and all—”

The men shook their heads. “What about the pie?”

“Yeah, what about the pie,” the other men asked.

“I could smell it on the way up here,” I told them. “I thought for sure you boys knew.”

“Knew what?”

I tried to look as embarrassed as I could as if I’d just happened upon a secret that I really shouldn’t have known about. “I could smell the pie all the way here,” I admitted. “It’s very good, but I can detect the magic in it, too.”

“That’s a magical pie?!”

I nodded. “Makes whoever eats it horny and hard. I thought maybe it was for you boys but I guess I was wrong.”

“That’s for the prince,” one of the men said.

“Yeah, that’s for the prince,” agreed the other.

“Ah. Too bad then, but I guess that explains everything.” I was still running my hand over the front of their trousers. “I really would have liked to have seen what you boys could do but I guess a girl can’t have everything.”

To their credit, the boys were doing their best to impress me. It just wasn’t enough.

“Of course, that’s what the pie does to a boy. You should see what it does to a girl.”

“What’s it do to the girl,” one of them asked.

“Turns her into a hungry, little fuck slut,” I told them. “A girl eats a pie like that, there’s no way she can keep her hands off of a good, hard dick. She’ll just fuck and suck until she can’t go no more.” It wasn’t the truth, but these boys didn’t need to know that.

The men were looking back and forth at each other now.

“Look, it’s been nice talking to you boys,” I said, “but if Snow’s not here, I really need to be going.”

“No wait,” said one.

“Wait,” I asked.

“I was wondering if maybe you’d like to join us for some pie.”

“Dude,” I heard the other one whisper, “that’s Snow’s pie.”

“Shut up,” the first one whispered back. “She didn’t say she was baking magic pies.”

I didn’t say anything. I just continued to let them talk.

“Dude, it’s Snow’s pie. If she finds out you’ve had your fingers in her pie—”

“Yeah, and who’s going to tell her? You?

“Dude!”

“No way, man. I mean, look at her. She’s totally hot, and all she wants from us is to take a bite out of the apple pie.”

“Dude!”

Had Snow known what was being discussed about guys getting their hands on her pie, she wouldn’t have been a happy camper but then lucky for us, Snow didn’t know. Raine had indeed taken Snow to the Fairytaleland Mall Victoria’s Secret.

Snow and Raine had indeed bought many sexy outfits and perfumes, or to be more precise, Raine was the one who had done the buying because Snow had yet to pay the price. From there, Raine had suggested that the two of them should go get manicures and pedicures because, as Raine explained, that was what pampered princesses did, and Snow readily agreed.

Snow was sitting there in the chair. Her eyes were closed. One manicurist was working on one hand while another was working on the other and a third person was working on her feet. She sighed contentedly. This was the way it was supposed to be.

“Are you ready to pay for the things you bought?”

Snow’s eyes didn’t open right away. She was trying but they just didn’t seem to want to respond to her wishes. Finally though, she got them open and there was Raine standing over her. “Huh?”

From what Raine told me and Misty afterwards, it was just so fucking delicious. There was the bitch in the chair and she didn’t even know she’d already lost. “I asked you if you’re ready to pay for the things you bought.”

“Ready to pay?”

Raine grinned at her. “How about I take that as a yes.”

“I ... I—”

“I know. You want to eat my pussy so bad but we have to get you ready first.”

Raine bent down and kissed her and Snow kissed her back and it wasn’t one of these tepid, little kisses. She was kissing her hard. Snow didn’t know it yet, but the salts that she’d absorbed through her foot bath had made her a pussy enthusiast. It was a favorite trick of Raine’s and the salon workers all knew what to do when Raine brought a girl in with her. By that time, Snow was such a pussy enthusiast that if the prince himself had chosen that moment to come into the shop, she would have told him to go away but that wasn’t what we had in mind.

I suppose if your idea of getting the best part of a deal means you get to have a prince between your legs, then Misty was right. If that was your measure of success, she certainly was coming out ahead on this one. She had indeed taken the prince to a certain motel that we all knew of and she had indeed managed to keep him tied up.

They’d spent some time kissing at first. The way Misty told it, he’d wanted to rip her clothes off almost from the moment they’d gotten in the room. Not surprising really considering what she was wearing and he had managed at least to get her top off, but he was losing focus. He should have seen this for what it was. He should have seen it as a sign, but he was too intent on getting his cock between her legs to pay attention to what he should have been doing.

He continued to lose focus and Misty shoved him back on the bed. She climbed up on top of him and then she was leaning over him and kissing him again and again and again and with each kiss, her lipstick drew out more and more of his free will. He couldn’t have moved even if he’d wanted to.

The boys, it seemed, had come to a decision. No, Snow wasn’t here, but would I mind staying they asked me. Would I mind staying and having some pie with them.

“Isn’t that Snow’s pie,” I asked one of the boys.

“Well yeah,” he said, “but she said we could have some.”

He was lying, of course. I knew she’d said no such thing and I wondered if he really thought I was that stupid, but then I wasn’t going to say no. We all sat down and had some pie.

Misty had stripped the prince of his clothes and she’d tied his arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and after that, she’d stripped herself of her own clothes and true to her word, she wasn’t wearing any panties. She leaned over him and kissed him but she didn’t really need to. The lipstick had already done its thing but I think she just liked to do it because it reinforced the power she had over him. She reached down and took hold of his cock. “Do you know what I’m going to do to you,” she asked.

The lipstick had robbed the prince even of the power to answer. The best he could do was lie there and look up at her.

Misty stroked the man’s cock. “I’m going to take this,” she said, “and I’m going to make you cum, and then I’m going to get you hard again and I’m going to make you cum again and again and again until you can’t cum no more. How’s that sound to you?”

The prince, of course, said nothing, and Misty grinned.

“I think I’ll take that as a yes,” she said.

The man said nothing.

The prince might not have been able to say anything but he certainly could feel what it felt like when Misty straddled his body and shoved her tight, little pussy down on his hard cock. Misty grabbed her full tits as she rode that cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. I want to feel a prince inside me.”

Raine already had Snow’s top unbuttoned and her hands on Snow’s cute, little tits. Her hand toyed with the front of Snow’s bra and then the bra was coming loose and Raine kissed Snow again even as she ran her hands over Snow’s cute, little tits. “I bet you like this, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” was Snow’s response. “Oh yeah.”

“Do you want me to kiss them,” Raine asked.

“Oh yeah, I want you to kiss them,” and that’s when Snow let out a long, low moan, as much from what Raine’s tongue was doing on her bare, little tits as for what Raine’s hand was doing shoved down inside Snow’s panties.

The prince was groaning there on the bed. Misty was grinding herself against him the man just couldn’t help it. Her pussy was squeezing him so good. He wanted to groan in ecstasy but even that was beyond him but unleashing his cum inside her, that at least was still something he could do and that’s exactly what he did do.

Me? By that time, me and my two friends had had our pie. I had one slice and they had two. A girl’s got to watch her figure you know and even magic pies can put the weight on but that really doesn’t matter. What mattered was that the guys had finally shaped up just the way I wanted them. In fact, I had one in my cunt even as I sucked the other one off. Things were going just the way I wanted them.

By that time, Misty had switched places. She’s always had a bit of a mean streak where guys are concerned. I mean she’s my friend and all, but she’s just mean sometimes. There she was on top of the guy’s cock and she was grinding herself against him and the guy just can’t help it. He starts to cum and there’s nothing wrong with that, but then she climbs down off of him and sucks him hard again. Nothing wrong with that either. But then she’s got her big tits and she’s holding them mere inches from his cock. “I bet you want to get your cock in here,” she taunts him, but that’s as far as she’s going to let him go. Like I said, mean.

That wasn’t a word I would have applied to Raine. In fact, if you asked me, I’d say Snow got better than she deserved. I mean, there’s nothing that Raine likes better than to eat some nice, hot pussy and let me tell you, she’s very, very good at it, so with Snow just sitting there all ready to get her pussy eaten, well like I say, as far as I’m concerned it’s better than she deserved.

Me? I’d changed positions, too. The guy in my mouth was now flat on his back and I was sitting astride his body. I had my hand on his cock and I was rubbing him against my wet, little pussy. “You want this,” I taunted him. “You want it?”

The man said he did and I held off for only a moment longer, but I wasn’t like my friends. Raine wasn’t into dicks and Misty probably wouldn’t have given in as easy as I did, but me, I just like cocks and my pussy was wet so when the guy said he wanted to get fucked, what could I do? I shoved my hot, little pussy down onto his rock-hard cock.

Of course, it wasn’t like his friend was just going to stand around and watch while me and his friend fucked and besides, I’ve been told I’ve got a pretty good ass, and I guess the friend must have thought so, too, because all of the sudden, I feel him coming up behind me and I can feel him slapping his cock against my ass and I know right then and there what it is he wants to do and I know there’s nothing I can or would do to stop him.

So he gives my ass a smack and then he gives it another which I think is pretty mean considering the fact that I don’t like it when a guy smacks my ass and besides, it’s not like I can stop what I’m doing. I’m going to keep riding the cock I’m on.

Fortunately for me at least, it seems as if he’s more interested in fucking my ass than in spanking it so he gives up on the spanking and starts working his cock between my cheeks.

I stay where I am. I try to relax and I try to give him a good target. I know it’s going to feel so big inside me and yet, I want to feel it inside me.

I can feel his cock press up against me and there’s a momentary panic. I know this is it. I know what’s going to happen. I’m going to have a cock in my cunt and a cock in my ass, but then I relax again and I can feel it happening. I’ve got a cock in my cunt and one in my ass and I can’t believe how much I’m liking this.

I try and hold my body steady. Hell, with two cocks inside me, there’s not much else I can do. They’re going to use my body and I know I want them to do it. I want them to fuck me. I want to feel their cum inside me.

The one in my cunt cums first but his buddy isn’t far behind and soon I have cum flowing from both my holes. I feel full and I feel happy but I still have one last thing to do.

But the guys do it for me before I even have a chance to ask. “Oh my God,” said one. “Look at the pie.”

“Snow’s going to kill us,” says the other.

“What are we going to do?”

I look at the ruined pie. “I feel responsible,” I tell them. “Look, I’d like to make it up to you.”

“How,” says one.

“Yeah how,” says the other.

“I got an apple pie in my car,” I tell them. “I could let you have it to replace the one we ruined.”

“But it wouldn’t be the same,” said one.

“No, it wouldn’t. But if you don’t tell her, who’d know the difference.”

I could see the two of them considering it and these guys were supposed to be her friends but even they knew how vindictive Snow could be. You could almost see the wheels spinning in their heads. Could they really get away with it, and if they couldn’t, if Snow ever found out what they’d done, there’d be double the hell to pay.

“Can we see the pie,” said one of they guys.

“Sure,” I told him. “I’ll bring it in.”

I was back minutes later with the most beautiful pie anyone had ever seen. The men looked it over.

“So what do you think,” I asked. “Is it good enough?”

The men eyed it critically.

“What do you think,” asked the first one.

“Looks good to me,” said the second.

“I think so, too,” said the first. “I guess we’ll take it.”

“Yeah, we’ll take it,” said the second.

After that, there wasn’t much to do but sit back and wait but within days, we heard the news we’d been waiting to hear. The three of us got together and we went over to Snow’s place.

Snow was livid when she saw us together. She wasn’t necessarily the smartest person around but she didn’t necessarily have to be all that smart, and knowing what she’d done to me, I had to be at the top of her suspects list. “You,” she said menacingly. “You did this to me.”

“Me,” I said with as much innocence as I could muster. “What did I do?”

“Look at me,” Snow shrieked. “I can’t get married looking like this. I’m old.”

“Maybe you should have thought about that before.”

“You bitch,” she said. “I should tear you apart for this.”

“I wouldn’t try that if I were you.”

“And why the hell not?”

“Because you’re old what, like 60 or 70 now and I’m still young and I can kick your ass if it comes down to that.”

“Fuck you. I’m not that old.”

“Guys. Guys. Guys.” It was Misty trying to get our attention.

“What is it,” I said finally.

“Look, you guys both had your way at the other’s expense. It’s time to make up.”

I was still pissed off at Snow but I knew Misty was right. We could keep arguing but who was that going to help. “I guess,” I said finally.

But Snow wasn’t ready to give it up. “I’m still old,” she said. “What are you guys going to do about that?”

I looked at the other girls and then I looked back at Snow. “Do,” I asked.

“Yeah, you got to change me back.”

Okay, I’ll admit it. We were so pissed off at her that I don’t think any of us ever thought about how we would change her back. I looked at the others and my voice dropped to a near whisper. “Any of you guys know how to change her back?”

The other girls shook their heads. That wasn’t an answer I needed to hear but I was going to have to give the bad news to Snow. “Um, we don’t know how to do it.”

“You what?”

“We don’t know how to do it.”

“You mean you cast a spell without knowing how to undo it? You’re not supposed to do that.”

Okay, she had us there. I mean, that is rule number one with spells. Know how to undo it first, but I didn’t know how to do it. “Maybe we could go see the old witch,” I said.

Snow snorted contemptuously. “You fuckin’ ding dong. The witch is dead.”

“Which old Witch?”

“The Wicked Witch!”

“Not that one,” I said. “The other one.”

“Oh.” It was clear Snow had no idea who the hell I was talking about but the lot of us, Snow, the prince and me and the girls, the bunch of us went down to see the old witch.

She listened to our story and then she looked at Snow. “Granny Smiths,” she said. “I haven’t seen that one in a while.” She took a hard look at Snow. “They sure did one hell of a number on you, didn’t they, dearie?”

“Yeah,” Snow said, “but why am I old?”

The witch chuckled. “You fed the pie to him,” the witch said, “and then you let him fuck you. You got the effects of it from the semen. Until it wears off, this is going to happen to anyone he fucks. So you guys want to be back together again?”

Snow and the prince both nodded although I had the feeling that the prince was already checking the rest of us out just in case it didn’t work. He was such a fuckin’ jerk. I mean, like any of the rest of us would have anything to do with him after what he and Snow had done to us.

Well, maybe, I thought. After a suitable amount of time, and maybe if he was really sorry for what he’d done. After all, he was my former boyfriend and he was kind of cute.

The witch, she started to prepare this stuff. It was a dust. She had us all gather round the fireplace and then she threw the dust into the fire. The dust blazed and then it started to smoke and I was sure a fire alarm was going to go off at any moment but it never did.

The smoke was thick. I couldn’t see anything but I could hear the witch. She was saying this spell that I didn’t recognize but I could tell from the phrasing that it was a really old one and a powerful one as well. She threw more dust in the fire. “And now we wait,” she said.

I had no idea what we were waiting for. To tell the truth, I didn’t recall anything like this in high school chemistry and I was trying really hard to remember what it was we were supposed to be doing.

The smoke was getting lighter and lighter and then lighter still and as it cleared, I could see it had done its job.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. Things were not the way I expected them to be. Snow was still old as all hell and if anything, she looked older, but now the prince was just as old and as decrepit as her and that was when I remembered the spell the old witch had used. She’d made them the same. She’d made them both old but there was another part to the spell, another part I was having trouble remembering.

The witch came and stood in front of me and Misty and Raine. “You understand what happened to you,” she said.

I shook my head and even though I wasn’t looking at the others, I had the feeling that they were just as much at a loss as I was.

“When you take youth and beauty from one place, you have to have somewhere else for it to go.”

Why was I having such trouble understanding this, I wondered.

“Since it couldn’t go to her, it had to go somewhere else and that meant it had to go to you.”

Was that what it meant? I wasn’t sure.

“And since the prince had the reputation of being a horny, little bastard without much sense, I imagine he’s probably passed that on as well.”

Passed what on, I wondered.

That’s when I noticed it, how hot Misty and Raine looked. I wondered if I looked as hot as them.

I felt so confused like I thought I should know something but for some reason, I didn’t, and I thought it was important to know ... to know ... to know what?

To know where I could find a guy or two to take care of my pussy, that’s what.

No wait. That wasn’t it. I ... I ... I really needed to fuck.

God damn it. Concentrate on what’s important. Stop thinking about getting a cock between your legs. There are more important things than that like ... like ... oh fuck, I knew there were more important things than that but I was sure I could think of them later. Right now, all I really wanted to do was to fuck. There would be time to think more later.

Yeah, there would be time for thinking later, I thought, after I’d gone out and fucked and fucked and fucked.

Something was wrong, I told myself. One look at Misty and Raine was all it took to tell me that they were just like me. One look was enough to ... to ... to tell me that I needed to get myself fucked.

No, wait. That wasn’t it. I needed to ... to ... oh God, I was so fucking horny. God, I needed to fuck and then I’d fuck some more.

“You understand now, don’t you,” the witch was saying.

I was standing there trying to comprehend what the witch was saying. She was trying to tell me something, something important but it was so hard to concentrate, so hard to concentrate when all I really wanted was to get a dick or two between my legs, and besides there’d be time enough for thinking and concentrating later, that is, if I wasn’t too busy fucking.

“I see you do understand,” the witch said.

It was the last thing I heard her say because I was already on my way out. I knew what I needed. I needed to fuck.