The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Becoming a shadow of his former self turns out to be a blessing in disguise)

Once Upon A Shadow

(MC,MF,FF,MD)

Monty Cranberry was minding his own business, which was to clean up after the scientists; as a lab assistant at Super Science Tech (SST) he was not much more than a glorified janitor. It wasn’t the best job but it helped to offset the cost of his college tuition. Occasionally he even got to assist in some of the experiments. His favorite was Lab 13 and Dr. Angela Everhard, one of the top specialists in the country on vibrations and their impact on basically everything. To be honest he rarely understood a word she said but she was one of the hottest women he had ever seen.

Angie was very excited babbling about bending light and matter using vibrations. Her latest machine had cost SST several million dollars. So far nothing had happened, and after five hours Monty was tired and she was frustrated. Her projector was aimed at a block of steel. She had told him not to let any other metal within five feet of the projector and he had done as she requested. However, he still had work to do. About 45 minutes later he returned to Lab 13 which looked deserted, apparently Angie had gone for the night. He had noticed a light out earlier and had brought the aluminum steep ladder to replace the bulb almost directly over the steel block. Monty set up the ladder in the only space available between the projector and the block. He had turned the lights in that area off before replacing the bulb and the projector area was bathed in shadows.

Monty was at the bottom rung of the ladder when the projector turned on bathing the area, ladder and Monty with a stream of specialized vibrations. Angie had just gone for a cup of coffee and having set the experiment up beforehand just flipped the switch when she entered her lab. The resultant explosion destroyed the machine fusing the various parts and vaporizing the ladder. Angie got no more than a few bruises and a 4″ scratch on her arm.

It was not until the next day that someone realized that Monty might have been there, once part of his name tag was discovered in the debris. No sign was found of him until the day after when his unconscious body was discovered where the projector had been. He had no memory of where he had been nor did he have any idea how much time had passed since the moment the projector had turned on.

He was fired of course, once the hospital gave him a clean bill of health. It was four days after the accident and Monty was in the building making his final visit to pick up his few personal belongings. He saw Angie before she spotted him, he stepped into the shadows hoping she walked right by him. She did, in fact not even deigning to recognize his existence. Despite his best intentions he spoke.

“Dr. Angie, I’m sorry, I thought you were done for the day.”

“Is someone there?” Angela looked around in confusion.

“I’m right here, I know I messed up but you can at least acknowledge me.”

“Hello?”

“Is everything ok Dr. Everhard?” Bill the guard inquired as he approached her.

“No, I just thought I heard someone.”

“Someone specific?”

“No just a voice, I guess I must be imagining things, I’ve been under a lot of stress for the past few days.”

“Well there is no one here so I will be moving on.”

“I am right here Dr. Angie.” She looked a little scared but after a shudder she continued on her way. “I hope you trip and fall! Monty practically shouted at her departing back.

Angie stumbled on nothing and before she could stop herself she was on the floor. Monty raced over to help her up but when he reached for her his hands could not grasp her arm and hand to help her up. Monty looked down at her arm and froze. He expected to find his hands but all that was there was a vague shadow and Angie. He gasped and suddenly his hands were there as solid as ever. He grabbed hold of her to help her up; she turned to thank him but when she realized who it was the smile on her lips froze. She said nothing and just walked away. He stood there, feet rooted to the floor, after a few minutes he turned and headed out of the building.

What had happened? How had they failed to see or hear him? Yet…yet when he had said that he wanted her to trip and fall she had. He pondered this as he left the building and headed to his apartment.

He had no memory of how he made it back to his place. Sitting in his small apartment he wondered, for how long was it his place before he ran out of money. Tuition was paid but where was he going to live, how would he eat.

Why didn’t they see him, for that matter for a second he did not even see himself or was that his imagination. He remembered stepping into the shadows. Monty stepped in and out of the shadows in his poorly lit apartment. He continued for almost an hour before he gave up. He sat there morose, wallowing in self pity. Had he imagined it? No. He had been invisible to Angie and the guard or at best unseen. How, how had he done it and where had he been when no one could find him?

Monty sat there, he had moved his chair into the shadows, what had he been thinking when he vanished, no not vanished faded, faded into the shadows. He did not want her to see him he wanted the shadows to hide him. He wanted to be a shadow. Focusing on the shadow Monty concentrated on being one with the shadows (ha, I am down from wanting to be one with the universe to one with a shadow). ‘Focus, focus…I am a shadow, I am part of the shadow.’

Over and over he focused on being a shadow. After a few minutes he gave it a rest, his eyes were blurry with exhaustion. Getting up he went into the bathroom not bothering to turn the light on. Looking into the mirror he saw…nothing, well it was more of a vague man like shadow but he could see the open door that was behind him. Monty tried to flip the light switch. Just as with Angie his hand slipped away from it as if he was covered in slippery oil. He tried to focus on touching the switch, he succeeded but not as he intended. His hand went into the wall and appeared to be stuck. He tried to pull it out, his hand slid slowly out of the wall, as if it was sticky mud.

He looked at his hand or rather at a shadow of his hand. He tried to focus on his hand being solid but only his hand. The shadow seemed to have a little more substance but the second he lost his concentration it faded. Monty tried again and was rewarded with a more substantial shadow hand he flipped the switch and light filled the room and his hand vanished. In fact all of him had vanished, not even an outline of a shadow could be seen.

Once again he focused but nothing no evidence of a body. He tried to make himself solid to pull himself out of the shadows but once again nothing. Fleeing from the bathroom he ran to the door and fell through it. In the dark hallway he leaned up against the wall, once more a shadow. This time he became solid. Of course his keys and wallet were in the apartment. He shadowed again but going through the door was too hard and strange.

Finally, no longer a shadow he made his way to the manager’s office and after a little groveling was let back into the apartment.

He practiced for days, never leaving his place until he could slip in and out of the shadows at will. It was Sunday afternoon when he realized he was hungry, his fridge was empty. The final check from SST was being held back until who knows. With a bank account holding $14.37 and maybe four dollars in change, the chance of food looked bleak. He decided to head to the local grocery chain; they could afford a few cans of food.

Standing in the shadows at the side of the store made it easy to slip into the shadows. Waiting for some one to trip the electric eye and open the door was a matter of seconds. The problem came when it was time to grab some food. He might as well have been a ghost. Even when he managed to get his hand on some food it just floated in plain sight for a second or two before dropping to the floor.

Frustrated he moved into the storage area. Here he had more substance but the same problem remained he could not take anything without it being obvious. Finally he decided to attempt something different. Looking for security cameras and workers he stepped out of the shadows, grabbed the first case he spotted and shadowed again. Now the case was part of the shadows. He headed for the door leading into the store when two workers walked in. They must have been college students who went about their business with no particular urgency.

The girl stopped staring at the shadows. “Joe, did you see something move?” Her voice quivered with a touch of nervousness.

He came over and looked around but noticed nothing. “You’re seeing things Julie, there’s nothing here.” He walked away and soon left with his load of food.

Julie continued to glance about nervously.

“There is no one here Julie, no on at all.”

She visibly relaxed but had a perplexed look on her face. No longer glancing around Julie began to load her cart.

Monty was surprised it had worked but Angie had tripped. Perhaps he could go a step further. “Julie, your crotch itches. No one else is here, go ahead and scratch it.” He was still surprised when after glancing around Julie pulled her seats out and rubbed her panties. As Monty was just a few feet away he got a good view of her white cotton panties. Not as skimpy as he would have preferred but still he responded as most men would, he got a hard on.

Well nothing ventured, nothing gained. “Julie, you are very horney, step behind the boxes in front of you no one will be able to see you and you can play with yourself.” She did as he directed her eyes a little glassy. “Pull your sweats down to make it easier.” She did as Monty instructed, each time it seemed as if she obeyed just a little faster.

Soon her breathing increased and became a little ragged, a moan escaped her lips. Her fingers moved from the outside of her panties to the inside and her finger rubbed her clit. Her moaning increased and a wet spot appeared on her panties.

“Stop.” She did and stood there as if frozen. “You are very horney but will not be allowed to cum. Only one man can satisfy your needs. After work you will go to the student union. When you arrive there you will sit at a table and wait; the first man to say to ‘you smell delicious’ will be the only one who can fill your needs. You will proposition him and go anywhere he desires and do anything he desires. Nod if you understand.” Her head jerked in a nod like a puppet, after which she pulled up her sweats and resumed working.

On the way out Monty checked her time card. She worked until 4:00 pm, plenty of time to drop off the case and be at the union when she arrived.

A drug addled mugger hit his third victim of the night and the jackpot. The local bookie had just finished collecting from the fraternities; it had been a very good pay day, since the university’s team had failed to cover the point spread. The mugger took off leaving his victim with a knife wound, bleeding out onto the pavement.

The low life ducked into an alley to count his take from his latest victim, the first two had netted him $17 and change. Not nearly enough to pay for the crack that he needed. Counting the hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, he smiled in anticipation of the party he would soon be having. What was that? Did he hear a laugh? Looking around he could pick out nothing but the shadows of the alley. There it was again. That shadow it moved! Maybe it was time to get off the drugs. Maybe it was time to go to the police and confess his crimes. He began to leave, stopped, and set the money down. He did not stop again until he found a police officer and confessed his crimes.

Monty stepped out of the shadows he had been shadowing on his way to the student union when he witnessed the mugging and followed the mugger into the alley. He grabbed up the wad of cash and stepped back into the shadows.

Julie sat in the student union sipping her drink. She was horney and waiting for something but not sure what. Looking around she noted several boys looking at her. A well built stud noticed her looking and sauntered over, he talked, she listened but in the end he walked off. Julie looked around again. Yuck it was that nerd David from her class. She frowned as he stared at her until he looked away.

David continued to stare at her fascinated with her looks. He cocked his head to the side as if listening to someone. After a few minutes he stood up and walked over to Julie.

“What do you want?” She said with a frown and unfriendly look in her eyes.

“Excuse me Julie I just wanted to tell you that you smell delicious.” He turned away, not to go back to his table but embarrassed at his boldness he headed for the door.

“Wait David, please, I need to talk to you.”

The two stood close together with Julie leaning into David. After a few minutes of whispered conversation they left together. As they walked out the door she slipped her hand into his.

Monty was hungry. It turned out that he had swiped a case of vegetarian vegetable soup. He had made the decision to starve a little longer instead of trying the soup. Now that he had cash he found the prospect of food more appealing than Julie and when he noted her disdain for the young man he ‘convinced’ him to go over and employ her trigger. After leaving the union, he headed for his favorite eatery, Won Ton Heaven. After a wonderful meal he walked through campus before coming to a complete standstill.

The two sorority sisters walked together chatting with great animation. They were not actually sisters but looked as if they could have been. Their straight blond hair was long as were their legs, both about 5′ 6″ with small but perky breast high on their chests. Beautiful faces, almost good enough to be models.

They slowed and sat on a park bench. They looked at each other in confusion.

“Buffy, I feel kind of strange.”

“What kind of strange Tiffany? You’re going to barf or just all tingly?”

“All tingly (she lowered her voice) and horney.”

“Me too, it just came on all the sudden.”

“I feel like I want to slide my hand under my skirt and play with myself.”

“Me too and there is something else…it is not like I don’t know your attractive.” She blushed, “but I feel like I want to kiss you. You know, like, I am totally not into girls, but like all the sudden I’m into you.”

“I know what you mean and now instead of sliding my hand under my skirt, I want to slide it under yours.” With that she reached her hand and put it on her friend’s panties while her mouth reached for hers.

Before long the girls were moaning and tonguing each other in a passionate frenzy. Time passed they appeared oblivious to the world. Fingering each other to several orgasms they continued until suddenly they stopped, arranged there clothing, stared into space for a few minutes and then continued on their way.

“Like that was weird.” Buffy exclaimed.

“What was weird?”

“I…forget.” They continued on their way.

Monty stared after them, watching their sexy asses sway as the walked. ‘I could have had them, if had wanted.’ He said to himself. ‘I could have anyone…anyone at all! Angie have you got a surprise coming to you.’ He hurried back to his place sure, that he would be reinstated at SST and chuckling to himself at the thought of Angie doing whatever he said. By the time he returned to his apartment he had a raging hard on again, watching the girls make out had gotten him hard but he knew nothing about those two. He did however; know about his neighbor several doors down. She was very attractive but tended to hide her looks wanting to concentrate on her studies. He had asked her out once but she had declined telling him she did not plan to date anyone, since she had a boyfriend back in her hometown. To be fair he had never seen her with a date. Silvia should be safe, Monty figured, all he needed to do was get her attention.

Standing outside of Silvia’s apartment door Monty considered his options. He did not want Silvia as a sex slave. However, it would be nice to have a “fuck buddy” while he was working out what he wanted to do with his life. He knocked on her door then shadowed.

“Hello, is anyone there?” Silvia said through her locked door as she looked out the peephole. No one answered but it no longer mattered to her. Silvia’s body language said she was listening. However, her breathing was the only sound. After a few minutes she moved away from the door, took a quick shower, changed into an outfit that she never wore around campus, and left her apartment. She did not travel far only a few doors down to Monty’s door. Silvia did not know him well other than that he had asked her out and she had never seen him with another girl. He is perfect, she thought, just the person I need. Gathering her courage, she knocked, waited, and knocked again.

“Yes? Oh hi…Silvia. I almost didn’t recognize you.” Monty was not being totally honest after all he was expecting her; he just was not expecting her dressed like she was. She had taken off her glasses, let her hair down and was wearing a very short skirt and a tight top that exposed her soft but toned belly.

“May I come in, please?”

“What? Oh sure please come in.” Silvia looked very nervous. He gestured for her to sit on the love seat and he took the chair, other than the TV and his desk that was the only furniture available.

Once they sat, she did not say anything at first, and started and stopped twice before she finally spoke. “Look Monty I…want to make a proposition. You remember I told you I have a boyfriend back home and I was loyal to him. Good, so anyway I suspect he has been cheating on me and I have been really horney but have behaved myself. I do not want to start dating or anything I just want…well…a fuck buddy, someone who I can have sex with and not worry about any diseases or complications. And well I want you to be that fuck buddy, if it is ok with you.”

“That is it no complications, no attachments, no recriminations?”

“Yes, just sex, lots and lots of sex.” Her nipples were already hardening beneath her top which Monty could now tell (and should have noticed earlier) had nothing underneath.

“If I say yes when would we start being fuck buddies?”

“About as much time as it took me to strip the two of us down to our birthday suits.” She replied with smoldering eyes and a now husky voice.

“Ok, I’m in.” With that, she began to strip removing her top and revealing her nipples the skin pebbled around her trusting nips. Within seconds, she was naked and slinking over to him, quickly removing Monty’s clothing and taking his hard cock in her warm hands and even warmer moist mouth. For a studious girl she gives a great blowjob was one of Monty’s last coherent thoughts as she attacked his cock with the same focus she gave her studies.

Unwilling to cum in her mouth their first time, wanting something more, Monty managed to gather enough brain cells and take partial control of the ensuing events. He began by stroking her rear before slipping his fingers into her blazingly hot steamy jungle of damp hair and soaked lips. His fingers worked their way in until she gasped as he hit the right spot. It took a while, and great reluctance, to disengage her mouth from his manhood and for him to get his mouth between her warm inviting thighs. She was musky and damp and soon became even more so as her first of several orgasms ran through her body like a tidal wave taking the last of her coherent thoughts and transforming her into a creature who’s only goal was more pleasure.

When Monty left her pussy and moved his head up she was reluctant to release him from his self-assigned duties, but the feel of his hard cock against her lips soon pushed that idea to the background as she spread her legs further welcoming him into her aching need. Within seconds, after he thrust himself deep inside of her willing tunnel of lust they hit a rhythm that they maintained until he stopped with a shudder. Wanting to feel every ounce of his passion Silvia thrust herself forward getting him back in motion for the final seconds before he thrust deep inside of her a poured his seed into her willing cunt.

They spent a good part of the night trying out different positions until exhausted they fell asleep, Silvia sprawled across Monty, her breast smushed against him, her hand resting possessively on his cock.