The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Job Training

mc mf fd

Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Synopsis: John receives some extra “on-the-job training” from his boss after she discovers his web-surfing habits.

Chapter I—Dropping Down

“John, what are you looking at?”

He swore under his breath and hit the Alt-F4 combination to close the browser as he swiveled his chair around to face his boss.

“It was just some new stuff on a supplier’s site, Jessica, nothing special.”

He flashed his disarming smile as his stomach did back flips. Had she seen what it was he was looking at? He couldn’t tell from the expression on her face. It was a combination of an amused smirk and knowing grin, no displeasure that he could detect. This wasn’t the first time his manager had managed to sneak up behind him while he was perusing one of his favourite adult sites, but he was fairly certain that she’d never actually managed to work out that he was surfing sites which, while they weren’t technically pornographic and thus not strictly outlawed by company policy, they could result in some embarrassment were he to be quizzed about their content.

“I’d like a word with you in my office please John, at your earliest convenience.” Jessica’s silky voice caressed his ears, sending a shiver up his spine. If only she knew what the combination of her voice and his voice fetish did to him. He got up and followed her from his cubicle, watching the swaying of her hips as she set one high-heeled foot in front of the other. In his experience, “at your earliest convenience” meant “right now, sonny-jim”.

“Take a seat John.” Jessica smiled as she indicated the chair set before her large, ornate desk. “You and I have several things to talk about, you might as well get comfortable.”

John settled into the padded chair, it was surprisingly comfortable and he smiled back at his boss. “Is everything OK Jessica? Am I in trouble?”

“That depends on your definition of trouble John, doesn’t it?” She chuckled as the puzzled expression crossed his face briefly. “I’ve been watching you closely recently, and I’m very pleased with the work that you’re doing.” Jessica perched carefully on the corner of her desk, leaned back on her hands and stretched out her long legs. She had a very good idea as to what effect this might have on her employee. He really had no clue how much she knew about his little fantasies.

John began to breathe a sigh of relief. If Jessica was pleased with his work, then there couldn’t be THAT much wrong, could there? His eyes ran up her legs, he smiled inwardly. The pose she had struck was very familiar, his breathing quickened slightly as he imagined what her reaction would be if he acted on his impulses right now.

He was broken from his reverie by the sound of Jessica’s voice saying sharply, “Pay attention John, there’s no time for day-dreaming...yet.” John blushed furiously and looked his boss in the eye, “I’m very sorry Jessica, I was a little distracted, what did you say?”

“I know you were distracted John, I could see it in your face as you were staring at my legs. Is it my legs you like, or my stockings?” As she said this, she rubbed one leg slowly against the other, smiling to herself as she saw his eyes drop once more to her feet and ankles.

“You like that sound don’t you John? The rustling sound of one long, stocking-clad leg brushing against another.” John nodded slowly, half a thought drifting to why his boss was talking this way. Didn’t she say they had things to discuss? As he watched Jessica’s legs rubbing slowly up and down though, that thought drifted away as quickly as it had appeared.

“I know what kind of websites you look at John,” Jessica’s voice lowered. “Erotic Mind Control stories, and what’s the other one? Ah yes, Woman Worship.” Jessica smiled to herself and kept right on going, she could see the effect her legs and voice were having. John couldn’t help himself, he was becoming mesmerized. “It’s quite alright John, I don’t mind you looking at those things. In fact,” her voice dropped another tone, becoming ever more sultry and seductive, “I think you and I feel the same way about lots of things. Wouldn’t you agree?”

John found himself nodding, he couldn’t drag his eyes away from Jessica’s legs as she rubbed them together. Her voice washed over him and he lost track of her words as he lost himself in her actions.

“That’s right John, you might just want to allow your mind to float along as you watch my beautiful long legs rubbing together. Listen to my voice as you allow yourself to ease into a light trance. I know you like long, beautiful legs and the fantasy of giving up control to a strong, dominant woman, don’t you John?”

John nodded, not hearing the words consciously, but allowing them to sink deep into his subconscious mind. His eyes riveted to Jessica’s legs, his lower jaw dropping slightly giving him a semi-vacant look.

“Good boy,” Jessica cooed softly, “Listen to my voice and watch my legs and feet. Imagine yourself slipping out of your chair and down to the floor. Down, onto your hands and knees and sliding into the deep, soft carpet before me.”

John was completely lost now, his mind slipping deeper and deeper with every word she spoke, unable to resist, he found himself wanting, no needing to drop further and further for this magnificent woman.

“Good boy John, you’re SUCH a good boy.” Jessica chuckled softly and continued to speak in soft, seductively low tones as she stood and quickly locked her office door. John was right there on hands and knees, as she turned and kicked off her black patent heels. Extending her right foot towards him, she smiled again and whispered, “Kiss them John, kiss my toes and show me how much you worship me. Feel yourself slipping deeper and deeper into my control with every touch of your lips on my bare feet. You can’t stop yourself now, can you? You don’t want to stop yourself, do you? Such a good boy, sliding down deeper and deeper under me...”

John sighed deeply as he bent to his task, his lips peppered Jessica’s feet with gentle kisses, his mind drifted further and further from reality as he discovered his new devotion to his boss.

Jessica smiled to herself as powerful shivers ran up and down her spine with every caress of his lips on her toes. This had been easy, almost too easy. She giggled with anticipation of the control she could exert on her new model employee.

Chapter II—Sinking Deeper

“You’re going to wake up soon John. When I count to five, you’ll be completely alert and wide awake and blissfully unaware of why you’re kneeling in front of me, but thinking to yourself that it’s completely natural for you to be there. There are a few things I do want you to remember though.” Jessica smiled inwardly as she started to plan John’s conditioning and descent into complete subservience. She felt a thrill of pleasure herself as she imagined the power and control she was going to have over her new plaything.

“First of all,” Jessica said, “You will remember to remember just how GOOD it feels to be obedient to me. I am your boss after all, but you’ll start to feel an inexplicable thrill whenever you do something that I ask of you. Do you understand that John?”

“Yes, Jessica, I understand,” John replied drowsily, “It will feel good to do what you tell me.”

“You see John, it’s starting already.” Jessica smiled as she saw him shiver involuntarily then reached down to stroke her index finger down John’s upturned cheek. “You’re such a GOOD boy.”

John gazed up at Jessica dreamily, completely entranced by the vision of loveliness she presented. It wouldn’t be difficult to do everything she asked of him, he thought—or would have done if he was capable of independent thinking right now. It was so easy just to get lost in her voice and her touch.

“Secondly,” Jessica’s voice snapped him out of his reverie and garnered his attention once more, “you will remember to forget the details of any conversation we have while you’re in trance like this.” Jessica resumed the rhythmic stroking of John’s cheek as she went on, “And you’ll fall into trance so very easily for me John, and fall deeper and deeper every time. Just feeling yourself spinning and falling down so deep, never stopping, not wanting to stop, just falling for me, falling completely into my voice and my trance. Deeper and deeper all the time, until you forget what it’s like to be alert, all you want, all you need is to fall deeper and deeper down.”

Jessica watched John’s eyes as he slid deeper into her trance, saw them cloud over as he gave up and surrendered his mind to her. This was what she lived for, controlling a man through the power of suggestion. It gave her such a rush.

“Remember John, obedience feels good, it gives you a thrill to obey and serve me. Eventually you will do anything I ask, give me anything I want or desire, without thinking about it, simply because it feels good to obey.”

John shivered again as Jessica’s words sank in and suffused his mind. Everything she said made perfect sense, it seemed completely natural to him to be having this conversation. Rather, it was Jessica who was having the conversation, while John’s responses were rapidly becoming limited to nods, smiles, and a regular shiver of pleasure whenever Jessica talked about obedience.

“It’s almost time to wake up John. You can start to feel yourself drifting back now, can’t you?” Jessica watched John’s face carefully as she began to bring him out of trance. “One, floating back now, higher and higher. Imagine yourself rising through the air as you come back towards consciousness.”

“Two, feeling more and more aware, remembering to remember all the things you need, and remembering to forgot all those things you don’t. Three, higher and higher, almost back now, more and more aware of your surroundings. Four, almost all the way back now, hovering there for a moment while you get your bearings and three, two, one, all the way back down again, much, much deeper than before. Slip back down for me John, quickly and easily.” Jessica grinned as she saw the look of surprise appear for a split second on John’s face before metamorphosing into blissful dreaminess once again as he slid back into trance for her. “Good boy John, it’s getting easier and easier for you to fall for me isn’t it?”

Jessica didn’t wait for a reply, none was needed. “There’s one more thing you need to remember for me John, it will please me so much for you to remember this, and all the other things we’ve talked about.”

John continued to gaze up at Jessica, a picture of rapt attention. He desperately wanted to please his boss, it had suddenly become the most important thing in his life. If he were any more eager, he would be panting like a dog. Jessica giggled softly to herself, now THERE was an interesting thought to play with. She filed it away for future use and looked down sternly at her subordinate.

“This is very important John,” Jessica intoned with as much gravitas as she could muster. “Whenever we’re alone together, you will address me as Mistress Jessica, but when there are other colleagues around, you will simply call me Miss Jessica. It will feel completely natural to you, and if other employees ask you why you’re being so polite, you will explain to them that you respect and admire me as your boss, and you think that it’s perfectly natural to display that admiration in the way that you address me. Is that clear John?” This time her manner made it quite clear that she expected an answer.

“Yes Mistress Jessica, that’s very clear” John shivered with pleasure as he saw the beaming smile that his response elicited in his boss.

“Good boy John, you’re learning how to please me,” Jessica smiled broadly, “and you’re learning very quickly indeed. You may kiss my toes as a reward.”

At this Jessica pressed her foot to John’s mouth, arching her back as he smothered her perfectly pedicured toes with gentle kisses. Then, as he parted his lips slightly, she thrust her big toe into his mouth. “Suck it John,” she whispered. “Suck your Mistress’s toe and show me just how obedient you can be.”

John attacked his task with abandon, sucking greedily and swirling his tongue around Mistress Jessica’s delicious digit. He was completely lost now, his mind awash in thoughts and feelings of obedience and subservience that, although still relatively undeveloped, were at the same time completely and utterly natural to him. The voice and suggestions of his newfound Mistress had seen to that.

All he wanted, all he needed was to please her. In the swirling recesses of his tranced mind he grasped hold of the thought that to please her is to obey her. The thought itself caused his melted brain to slide deeper into trance, acceptance of his place at her feet insinuated itself deep into his subconscious mind. He felt himself falling further and further, deeper and deeper under her control.

The fogginess of his thought processes was pierced by the sound of her voice, counting. “Three, floating higher, more and more aware of your surroundings. Four, almost there now, almost completely alert and awake. Five, wide awake, alert and feeling wonderful.

John looked up from his place at her feet and gazed with adoration at the face of his Goddess. Jessica smiled down at him and gave his cheek a soft stroke, this time with her still damp toe.

“Excellent John, your first on the job training session has gone quite well. Now go get us some coffee, there’s a good boy.”

He shivered and smiled up at her as he rose to his feet. “Of course Mistress Jessica, I’ll be right back.”

Jessica almost laughed triumphantly to herself as he turned and unlocked the office door. With the right kind of training and hypnotic conditioning, this one could turn out to be the perfect slave she had been searching for. He was already showing extremely good potential.