The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Oh, My Goddess!”

[Disclaimer: This story has nothing to do with the anime series which shares its name. This is a work of fiction intended solely for adult readers who wish to view sexually-oriented material, and for whom it is legal to do so.]

Red caught sight of her as he stepped into the club. She was, quite simply, the girl of his dreams. She was an Asian who appeared to be about seventeen, but if she was in the club she had to be twenty-one at least. She wore a dress which was a wonder of modern fashion: strapless, black on top, red on bottom, the two colors apparently laced together with leather laces down the diagonal divide which ran from just under her left shoulder to just over her right hip. Her black-and-red gloves came up to the middles of her upper arms, and her boots mimicked them as they rose up her legs. She was the girl of his dreams, but she was also in trouble. She was being accosted by two tough guys who could be done no harm by any bouncer this club had in its employ—indeed, they towered over all of them by at least a foot. One of them grabbed the front of the girl’s dress, ripping it along the seam before tearing it entirely from her body, leaving her standing there in nothing but her black thong panties, the gloves, and the boots. Without even thinking, Red leapt to one of the tables, running across the table tops until he came to where the toughs were. He delivered a flying kick to the face of the one who’d ripped the girl’s dress, putting all the force his inertia and mass could muster into the kick. The other one pulled a gun, and Red took a knife from someone’s table and flipped it through the air. It queered the shot, causing the bullet to knock out the mirror ball instead of his skull. He put all the force he could muster into a kick to his remaining opponent’s balls. As the big guy doubled over in pain, Red grabbed the girl’s arm and led her out of the club, giving her his coat to cover up with.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes, thanks to you.” the girl said, giving him a bright, heart-melting smile. “My...hotel room won’t be ready until midnight. Could we go to your place?”

“Um, okay.” Red replied, opening the car door for her. She reached across and unlocked the driver’s side door for him as he came around. “So, um, what’s your name?” he asked as he started the car.

“Aphrodite.” the girl replied.

“Is that a stage name?”

“It’s my name.” Aphrodite insisted. Red said nothing more until they arrived at his apartment complex. He was rock-hard as they ascended the steps, she just a step ahead of him, her heart-shaped ass twitching enticingly as she climbed. Finally they reached his apartment, number 312, and he showed her in. She walked in and headed straight for the bedroom as if she’d been in this very apartment a thousand times, leaving the jacket behind and smiling warmly at him just before she entered the room. Red followed her nervously, his throbbing cock begging for release. She allowed him to fold her into his arms.

“Who are you, Aphrodite, really?” he asked. “I’ve never wanted anyone like this.”

“I am who I said I was.” Aphrodite replied. “I’ll show you.” She went to her knees, unzipping his jeans. “These are so much easier to open than the pantaloons men used to wear.” she remarked as she pulled his six-inch cock out. She touched the head, and suddenly his penis began to grow, doubling its girth and lengthening another three inches.

“You...you’re...” he stammered.

“The real Aphrodite. Yes.” Aphrodite replied. “And yes, I take many forms, depending on the desires of my current human companion. I must say, it’s a relief not to have a pair of toddler-sized breasts bobbing about on my chest. My back thanks you, Red Stevenson.” Red hadn’t the breath to ask how she knew his name, for suddenly her lips were wrapped around his cock, made many times more sensitive by her powers. He felt a powerful need to come, but something held him back. It wasn’t until Aphrodite had given him almost half an hour of pleasure that his wad finally blew, and she swallowed it all. “Occasionally I come to the Earth Realm to reward mortals who please me. Mortals like you, Red Stevenson.” She rose to her feet, gazing up at him from her diminutive height of four-eight with a satisfied smile on her face. “Now, let’s see what kind of reward suits you best.” She put her fingers on his temples, and suddenly he was reliving his adolescence, his many failed attempts to attract members of the opposite gender, his disappointing performance on the few occasions when he had managed to lure someone to his bed, the endless frustration that was his sex life. “I think I know just the thing.” she said, her smile never wavering, only growing more heart-meltingly beautiful, if that were possible.

“You...you don’t have to.” Red managed to say.

“I sense much sincerity in your words.” Aphrodite remarked. “You’re a rare one. I dare say, a vanishing breed.” She kissed him, sending tingling sensations all through his body. He was instantly hard again. He felt stronger, more virile. He felt like he could fuck Aphrodite forever without resting. He also felt something else, something which was growing within him. A power. He reached within himself, touching the power, and it grew ever faster.

No! Aphrodite thought as she felt waves of love and lust wash over her. It’s too soon! I haven’t had a chance to weave the limitations in! Soon it was too late. She fell to her knees, her cheek pressed against Red’s thigh. Her clothing had disappeared, and she was hugging his legs, tears streaming down her face. He’d discovered the power she was giving him too soon, before she’d had the chance to weave the limitations which would prevent him from using them on her. Now she found herself at his mercy, never wanting to leave his presence.

“Please, take me.” she pleaded. Red quickly disrobed, and Aphrodite felt a wave of eagerness well up within her as he gestured her to the bed. His hands roamed over her soft, supple flesh as he straddled her. She begged him to fill the aching void between her legs. She’d made a mistake, she thought as he complied with her wish, her burning, all-consuming desire. But what a glorious, beautiful mistake it was! Suddenly, Red Stevenson was her world, her all. Aphrodite had never known such devotion before. She had observed it, even instilled it in others, but never experienced it firsthand. Her mind exploded in the first of many orgasms that night. What a way to learn such a lesson!

* * *

“Hey, Red, I hear you got yourself a new girlfriend!” Steve Larsen said.

“Yeah.” Red replied.

“How long you been together?”

“About a week.”

“Man, you lasted longer than most of my romances!” Steve said. “What’s she like?”

“She’s a goddess.” Red replied, a sly smile on his face.

“That good, huh?” Steve asked.

“Yeah. Hey, Steve, you mind covering for me? I’m going to try to burn off ten minutes early.”

“Man! She MUST be good!” Steve said. “You got it, bro!” He patted his friend on the shoulder as he left.

Red drove as fast as he dared down the six-lane highway on his way home. He was glad it was a holiday weekend. Four days with Aphrodite, his very own pet love-goddess! She’d tamed well. When they’d awakened after that first night, she’d explained as best she could what had happened. He had activated the power she’d given him—power over lust and love—before she’d had the chance to make it so he couldn’t use it on her. Now, she said, it was too late. He had his hooks in her, and they were buried in the deepest part of her. It had been so touching that he’d taken her again, and made himself two hours late for work. She was adjusting well to her new life. She met him every day at the door, on her knees, her young, innocent face and especially the bright, almond-shaped eyes expressing more eloquently than words her love for and devotion to him. And Red strove to be worthy of that devotion.

* * *

Aphrodite set the plastic tray before her, laden with culinary delights to tempt and please her wonderful owner. Kneeling with the tray between herself and the door, she hoped it would satisfy him. She had planned a wonderful celebration of their one-week anniversary, though, realistically speaking, she knew his will came first, and the first words out of his mouth could and did override anything she had planned.

Her arousal was set at a low, steady simmer which had kept her wet and ready for him all day, and he’d told her to save herself for his return, which meant no masturbation. She felt so guilty and disobedient every time she absently tweaked a nipple or reached down to brush a finger against her clit. She endured the guilt and sadness of his absence because it made his presence and forgiveness all the sweeter. She knew she could probably struggle free of his control. She was, after all, Aphrodite. But deep within her soul, a large part of her didn’t want to. Thus, she had submitted and committed herself to willing, loving slavery. It was, as that stupid TV movie said, a wonderful life, the contrasts between the joy and the pain enhancing one another and conspiring together to deepen Aphrodite’s submission. Each day she found herself looking for ways to make herself more and more his slave.

“You make me sick.” a voice said. Tearing her gaze away from the door, Aphrodite saw Oberon standing in the middle of the living room. “Look at you, simpering there, like a bitch waiting for her owner.”

“Your Majesty, please, let me explain...”

“I know all about your situation, Aphrodite.” Oberon said, walking with a stately gait to a place where Aphrodite could more easily see him. “Puck thought it was rather hilarious. A comedy of errors, as it were. Little does he realize how this infuriates me.”

“Lord Oberon, please don’t harm Red.”

“That is not my intention.” Oberon replied. “This is your mistake, not his. I merely came to inform you that you cannot return to Avalon until such time as this...situation of yours is ended.”

“I understand, Your Majesty.” Aphrodite replied. “A banishment, then?”

“A temporary exile.” Oberon corrected her. “Humans are, after all, notoriously short-lived.”

“Yes.” Aphrodite replied sadly.

“This is an unusual form for you.” the King commented.

“It pleases Red.”

“So it does.” Oberon said. “Interesting that I seem uncharacteristically unwilling to bind your permanently in this form, then. Is this your doing, Aphrodite?”

“No, My Lord, it is mine.” Titania’s voice stated dryly. The Queen of Avalon materialized at her husband’s side. “You’ve done enough already. Leave our tormented child alone. She made her mistake and is suffering its consequences. Leave it at that.”

“Very well.” Oberon grumbled. “We shall see you again, Aphrodite, when you are free of your addiction to this mortal.”

“Until then, Majesty.” Aphrodite said. Once the Elven royals were gone, Aphrodite could return to her thoughts. They were soon interrupted by Red’s arrival. “Master!” she cried ecstatically as he lifted her from the floor to kiss her passionately.

“You don’t have to call me that.” he said after he came up for breath.

“But I want to.” Aphrodite replied.

“Well, if that’s what you want, who am I to say no?”

“My Master.” Aphrodite replied, snuggling close. He bent down and picked up the tray.

“Did you make this for me?” he asked. Aphrodite nodded. “I like your ensemble.” he continued. This caused a coo of pleasure from his lovestruck slave. “I like the way you draw attention to the best parts of your body without actually changing it.”

“I based this form on your concept of perfection, Master.” Aphrodite said. “So any changes would actually detract from it.”

“True.” Red replied, tweaking her arousal up a little. She moaned. “Now, let’s take this to the bedroom where we can eat to our heart’s content.” She allowed herself to be carried one-handed to the bedroom. He kicked the door open, turning sideways so the hand which held the tray could go in first. She closed her eyes, sighed happily, and spent the next several hours enjoying being owned.

* * *

Aphrodite awoke with the dawn. Master was still asleep. Slowly, gently, she withdrew under the covers, until she found his cock. She took it in her mouth and used it, not her powers, to make it hard. Then she began the loving ministrations which would bring her Master to orgasm.

“Good morning.” he said after she had swallowed his seed.

“Good morning, Master.” Aphrodite replied. She felt a sudden urge to be wrapped in his arms, and did nothing to fight it. Once there, she felt at peace, content and happy.

“Aphrodite, honey, would you mind helping me live out a little fantasy I’ve carried within me for a long time?”

“Anything.” Aphrodite sighed.

To be continued?