The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Officer Lauren, Police Slut

The red lights flashing in his rearview mirror jolted Zack from his reverie. Quickly he glanced down at the speedometer: 95 mph then looked up again at the police cruiser riding his bumper.

Easing off the gas, he signaled he was pulling over and reluctantly came to a stop along the side of the road. It was late at night, and the highway was deserted.

Before long, a cop appeared alongside the window of his van. To Zack’s surprise, it was a woman, petite with blonde hair tied up inside her cap and vivid blue eyes. Officer Lauren Witlow – according to the name tag pinned above her breast – wasn’t much in the tit department, but Zack was willing to bet there was a nicely toned body hidden inside that shapeless uniform.

License and proof of insurance,” she said, cutting short his reverie. Any colder and her voice would have formed icicles.

Quickly Zack produced the documents then watched as she marched back to her police car to run his information. His first impression was right, he decided. Out of uniform, Officer Witlow would be a lot more interesting. She certainly had a nice ass.

Officer Witlow looked even less friendly on her return. Probably because her computer background check had revealed that the man in the car, Dr. Zachary Masters, owed thousands of dollars in unpaid traffic tickets and had several outstanding arrest warrants.

Lost in thoughts of glory at busting this notorious scofflaw, she thrust Zack’s license and insurance card back toward him. As he took them, his ring brushed her hand, and she felt a slight pinpoint sting.

Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to step out of your vehicle,” Officer Witlow said, ignoring the sensation. “Move slowly, please, and keep your hands in front of you where I can see them.”

Certainly, officer,” Zack said, alighting from his van. “Is there a problem?”

“It appears you have …” Officer Witlow suddenly felt dizzy. The world was starting to spin, but she resisted the urge to sit down. It wouldn’t be professional. What did he have? She frowned, trying to remember. Oh, yes: “Tickets,” she said. “You have tickets, bunches and bunches of ‘em.” Listing forward so her face was just inches from Zack’s, she added, “You need to come to the police station right now, so I can ‘rrest you.”

“Certainly, Lauren,” Zack agreed, letting his hands drop to his sides. Approaching the thoroughly disoriented police officer, he placed a hand on her ass, steadying her against his hip. She allowed herself to lean into him, grateful for the support.

“Come on,” he said. “Before you arrest me, we better get those tickets. They’re in the back of the van.”

As he led her forward, his hand strayed down between her legs.

“Hey, you’re copping a feel,” she said with a happy snicker. “I bet they’re gonna give me a big medal for ‘rresting you.”

“Well, you certainly deserve it,” Zack agreed, positioning Lauren so she was leaning forward with her hands on the van’s open tailgate. “If they could see you now, your fellow officers would be very proud of you.”

Reaching from behind, he frisked her, squeezing her tits and patting her down, then removed her gun belt. Lauren’s shapeless uniform gave way to pink, high-cut panties, stockings with garters that emphasized her shapely legs and a lacy bra, which he lifted above her breasts. They were very nice breasts – small but perfectly shaped and capped with stiff buds just begging for attention.

“Up you go,” he said, hoisting Lauren into the van then clambering in behind her.

Using the flashlight from her belt, he directed a beam into the front corner of the van. The tickets are over there,” he said, slapping her ass to get her moving.

Obediently Lauren crawled forward, finally stopping alongside a wooden box with manacles and other bondage gear.

“Hey, wha’s this?” she asked.

“I guess I better show you,” Zack said. The potent drug coursing through her veins kept Lauren passive as he used her handcuffs to bind her wrists then shackled her legs. Finally, he ballgagged her.

Hopping out, Zack slammed the doors shut and gunned the van down the road. In the rearview mirror, Lauren’s abandoned police car was still flashing its lights.

* * *

Home again, Zack slung Lauren over his shoulder and placed her on the couch. By now, Lauren’s mind was a tormented jumble of erotic urges. Her heart was tripping, and her pussy was tingling with an intensity she had never felt before. Shuddering, she tried to reach down and touch herself.

“Not yet, Miss Law and Order,” Zack said, taking hold of her wrist. “We have some things to discuss first.”

“Wanna cum,” she whined, sounding like a five year old who had just been told she couldn’t have a cupcake. “Please, let me cum. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Oh, you will anyway,” Zack said with a smirk. Grasping her chin, he stared into her dilated pupils. “But first tell me what kind of girl you are.”

Lauren looked at him blankly. “I’m a policewoman,” she finally said.

“Sorry, little sex toy,” Zack said in a mocking voice. “You’re not a policewoman, you’re a police tart. You made it through the academy by screwing your instructors and giving blow jobs to the other cadets. You stay on the force by putting out. Your every cop’s favorite sex partner. The rest of the time you’re just a joke.”

Lauren shuddered as his words took root. Could they be true? They must be. The images were so vivid, and she needed to cum so badly.

“So what are you? Get it right, and I may let you play with yourself.”

“I’m a policewoman,” she stubbornly insisted, fighting not to give in.

“Wrong again, girl in blue. You’re not a policewoman. Last chance before I put the cuffs back on and lock you up for the night. What are you?”

“I’m a slut,” Lauren answered, her willpower collapsing in the face of her overwhelming need. “Anyone can do me. I just wanna get fucked all the time.”

“Good, you finally figured it out. You just pretend to be a policewoman. You’re really a submissive little kitty cop. That’s why you wear sexy lingerie under your uniform.”

“Oh, yes, God yes,” Lauren said with a moan.

Zack’s hand went to her cunt, his fingers plunging into her slick chute. Lauren’s hips bucked violently in response, clenching around his fingers, desperate for the contact.

“Keep talking. Tell me what you are,” he commanded, removing his fingers from her cunt and wiping them across her cheek.

“I’m a police slut!” she immediately responded. “Use me. Abuse me. Make me do things. Just hurry. Oh please. I need it so bad.”

Zack’s hand went back to her cunt, bringing Lauren closer and closer to a mind-shattering orgasm.

Just before she could cum, he removed his hand again and wiped more of her juices on her pert little nipples and across her belly and thighs. Back and forth he went, dipping his fingers into her flowing pussy then smeared them over her body.

Finally, when she was totally beside herself, covered in her own secretions and thrashing helplessly, he took pity on her and let her cum. Waves crashed through her body as her pussy clenched, and her toes curled. There was white light and heat and then with a moan she slumped back exhausted, fucked unconscious.

“Rest up, little Lauren,” Zack said, looking down at her limp body, glazed with pussy juice and stretched out on the couch. “I have big plans for you.”

* * *

Two weeks and numerous conditioning sessions later, Lauren strode through the house, her four-inch heels clattering on the hardwood floors. Her blue blouse was knotted just below her tits, revealing a long expanse of flat stomach punctuated by an adorable belly button. Matching shorts hugged her hips, snuggling into her ass crack and showing off a perfect cameltoe.

But it was her accessories that made the outfit. The plastic police cap perched on Lauren’s head looked like it was left over from a child’s Halloween party. Her badge was plastic and inscribed with the words Jr. Police Cadet, and her truncheon was a ten-inch red rubber dildo.

Stopping just outside Zack’s study, Lauren came to attention, waiting patiently for him to acknowledge her. Seated at the computer, Zack took his time, studying a complex protein molecule as it spun slowly on its axis. At last, satisfied, he turned toward her.

“Junior Officer Lauren reporting for duty, sir,” she said with a cheery salute, drawing her shoulders back so her tits, what there were of them, came into prominence.

“At ease, Officer Lauren,” Zack said, pushing his chair back and gesturing her forward.

Her cunt was already wet with anticipation as she crossed the room and dropped to her knees in front of him. With practiced ease, she unzipped him, releasing his cock. Her tongue lapped at his shaft, tenderly bathing it in saliva. Within moments, he was hard.

Lips on his cockhead, Lauren worked him slowly, sensuously down. In and out, she went, picking up speed. Her cute little police cap bounced around on her head, just barely staying on. Finally, when he was about to cum, she released his cock from her mouth and pumped his shaft. A blast of cum splattered across her lips. She continued milking him until her face was coated with sperm. Then she licked him clean.

“Not bad, my little crime fighter,” he said when she had finished and tucked him back in. “You may not have many talents, but you really can suck cock. I guess you learned something at the police academy.”

Lauren lowered her head, blushing at the compliment. She was still on her knees before him. “Thank you, sir,” she said. One long strand of cum dangled from her chin.

“So tell me, my little pretend cop,” he continued. “Are you masturbating a lot?”

“Pretty much all the time, sir,” she said, still not looking up.

“I bet you would like to cum right now. Am I right?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied, her face turning a deeper shade of red. The thought was so wonderfully humiliating.

“Let’s try something,” Zack said, “a little experiment.”

Lauren looked up at him quizzically. He said something she couldn’t make out.

Almost immediately, Lauren felt a tingling sensation. It began at the base of her skull and picked up intensity as it fanned through her body. She saw herself in a dank prison cell on her knees, stripped and surrounded by brawny convicts. They were using her with utter contempt, called her vile names as they slid their cocks into her pussy and every other orifice, making her cum over and over.

The scene changed. Now Lauren was in the men’s shower room at the station. A group of her fellow officers laughed as they held her under the spray, dowsing her with water. She took them right there on the tile floor, two or three of them on her at all times, filling her holes, putting Lauren through paces she hadn’t known she was capable of.

She jumped again. The captain had just caught her ducking out of a supply closet, wiping cum off her face. Summoned to his office, Lauren stood before him, her face still shiny with spunk. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone revealing a bit of lacy bra with cute little bows. The poor man looked like he couldn’t decide whether he wanted to fire her or fuck her. The front of his trousers were tented by a raging boner the entire time he dressed her down. Naturally, Lauren helped him get rid of it.

The fantasies or were they memories ended, and Lauren found herself still crouched at Zack’s feet on her knees with her forehead pressed to the floor, too dazed to move. For a moment, she wasn’t even sure where she was.

“Wow,” she said with a moan. “Oh wow.”

“Go back to your quarters and get cleaned up, Officer Lauren,” Zack commanded, towering over her. “The commissioner called this morning. He wants to see you.”

* * *

Zack and the commissioner sat in the commissioner’s well-appointed game room. Around them, a large group of cops were shooting pool, playing cards and lounging around watching a porn flick on an oversized TV.

“At first, I was furious when I discovered you had kidnapped one of my officers,” the commissioner was saying. A large man, his suit was expertly tailored to camouflage his extraordinary bulk.

Pausing to tap off the ash from his cigar, he added, “But then I remembered which officer you took, and I calmed down. In fact, we didn’t even file a report.”

“Well, I was surprised not to see anything on TV,” Zack said. “I imagine she was a real pain in the ass.”

“You don’t know the half of it,” the commissioner replied, his fat face crinkling into a grin that rendered his beady little eyes barely visible. “Little Miss Holier than Thou was always filing complaints against her fellow officers, and finding ways to bust their balls. Well, she’s certainly changed for the better. In fact, it’s such a big improvement I had to share it with all her friends from the department.”

Moving through the crowd, Lauren carried a tray and was handing out bottles of beer. Her tiny skirt barely covered the bottom of her bare ass, and her T-shirt top was scooped low and wide in front. In her outlandish super-heeled shoes, she could take only the tiniest, most mincing steps.

“Well, I’m glad I could help,” Zack said. “And all those tickets and warrants?”

“What ticket and warrants?” the commissioner said with a smile. “I checked your record, and it’s completely clean.”

Over by the couch, a commotion had broken out. One of the cops had grabbed Lauren from behind and pulled her onto his lap. His hand darted under her loose T-shirt and worked her nipples while the other hand snaked between her legs to finger her slit. Quickly someone took her tray, and she leaned back, grinding herself against the guy on the couch, spreading wide to give him free access to her hot, wet cunt.

His cock was already out. Raising up, Lauren lifted her skirt. She reached from behind to take hold of his prick and carefully lowered herself onto it, burying him in her snatch. Impatiently, he yanked off her top and flung it across the room then grasped her tits from behind as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

After that first fuck, Lauren went from lap to lap, fucking and blowing the guys as fast as they could shoot their load and get hard again. They were crude and gross. They called her names, jeering at her as she serviced their cocks. And she loved every minute of it. She knew now that a stiff prick was the ultimate compliment. Satisfying them was her purpose in life, her reason for being. And they fulfilled her by making her cum.

Eventually, her colleagues placed Lauren on a large coffee table on her back with her legs spread and her arms dangling to the floor.

The commissioner stood up, laboriously shifting his bulk upward and lumbered toward Lauren with Zack following.

“Thank you, for coming out today, gentlemen,” he began, addressing the cops arranged in a semi-circle around her. “I know Officer Lauren appreciates your warm welcome.”

For a moment, Lauren didn’t realize he was talking about her. Craning her head, she grinned in his direction.

“If you haven’t already, I urge you to let bygones be bygones and show this fine officer just what you think of her,” the commissioner continued. “She truly is a credit to the uniform, when she bothers to wear one.” Someone handed him a bottle of beer, and he raised it up. .

“By the power invested in me,” he intoned, “I now proclaim you Officer Lauren Witlow, Police Slut. Open wide, Officer Lauren.”

Tipping the beer forward, he directed a stream toward Lauren’s face and mouth. The audience cheered as she worked to swallow as much as she could. The stream traveled along her body, splashing over her tits and along her belly. It soaked her cunt then formed a pool around her.

“Looks like you’ve just ruined a perfectly good coffee table,” Zack said.

“It’s okay,” the commissioner replied. “The taxpayers will buy me another one.”

Turning toward the audience again, he barked, “Officers Maloney and Washington, front and center.” Two burly men, one white, one black, stepped forward. They were both naked and sported raging hard-ons. “As Officer Lauren’s former partners, please do the honors.”

As the crowd cat-called, cheered and whistled, Officer Maloney moved Lauren’s ass closer to the edge of the coffee table. Holding her ankles, he raised her legs, plunging his dick into her steaming, beer-soaked pussy. Meanwhile, Officer Washington stationed himself by her face so she could suck his prick.

A third officer wandered over, and Lauren instinctively reached for his cock. She smiled when she realized what it was, and gave it a squeeze, jerking it off until he shot a load of cum over her body. Maloney and Washington came right afterwards, high fiving as they pulled out and blasted her face and belly.

The party went on for about another 45 minutes until there wasn’t a stiff prick left to suck off or fuck. The guys drifted away, leaving Lauren all alone, sitting on the floor, feeling a bit abandoned.

She perked up as footsteps approached.

“A highly successful evening,” the commissioner was saying to Zack as they stopped beside her. “But you know we really can’t take her back.” He looked down at Lauren. Her gaze was focused on his groin. To her disappointment, he didn’t appear to have anything for her.

“I understand,” Zack replied, choosing his words carefully. “With her talents, I’m thinking maybe she should be in show business. The manager at The Sharx Lounge seemed especially interested.”

“An excellent choice.” The commissioner nodded judiciously. “I understand you can get away with just about anything there. Does she know yet?”

Oh yes.” He reached down and hoisted Lauren to her feet, holding her upright. “In fact, she’s quite enthusiastic. She thinks it’s an undercover assignment with the Vice squad.”

Grinning, Lauren leaned toward the commissioner. “I’m gonna make you real proud of me, sir,” she said, attempting a salute and almost poking herself in the eye. “I’m gonna be your bestest officer ever.”

“We’ll, you’re certainly an asset,” he replied with a smile. “Good luck with your new assignment. I’ll be personally checking up on you.”

That made Lauren very happy. They said goodnight, and Zack led her away. Her clothes had disappeared, but it didn’t really matter. They hadn’t covered much anyhow.

“Zack?” Lauren began, relishing the feel of his hands on her bare flesh as he supported her out the door.

“Yes, my little police slut.”

“I’m so glad I ‘rrested you. Are you gonna fuck me when we get home?”

He told her he would have to think about it, but she just knew he would.