The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Visit

‘I’m glad the place was easy to find after all of that rush hour traffic.’ thinks Mandy as she pulls into the office parking lot just 2 minutes late for her doctor’s appointment. ‘I hope this is a nice, friendly office. At least they were able to get me in on such short notice. The receptionist sounded really nice.’

Mandy pulls open the door and then crosses her arms self consciously over her large breasts. She steps into the waiting room and is pleased to see that it is almost empty. The only other occupant is another attractive young woman who looks almost asleep. Mandy thinks, ‘At least I won’t have a bunch of people staring at my chest while I wait.’

She is again pleasantly surprised when the nurse calls her name shortly after she finishes the receptionist’s clipboard full of paperwork. Once in the exam room, Mandy explains how her allergies are driving her crazy while the nurse checks her blood pressure. After the nurse leaves, Mandy starts digging though the stack of old magazines. Before she can pick one to read however, the door opens and the doctor strides into the room. He looks about 10 years older than Mandy’s 25 years. He is wearing a stereotypical white lab coat over blue surgical scrubs.

He smiles warmly as he shakes Mandy’s hand and says, “Good afternoon, I’m Dr. Smith. Welcome to my humble office.”

After quizzing Mandy about her allergies, Dr. Smith tells her to have a seat on the exam table. He looks in her ears and nose with his ‘doctor light’ (she doesn’t know the real name for it) and then says, “Now Mandy, open your mouth as wide as you can for me.”

After holding her mouth stretched open for a few seconds, she hears, “This will help relax your throat so I can see it better.” Before he even finishes speaking, Dr. Smith sprays a big blast of cold liquid onto the back of Mandy’s throat.

Mandy is caught by surprise and swallows automatically. She sputters, “You almost choked me” in an accusatory tone of voice.

“Mandy, I held the bottle up for you to see before I used it. You must have had your eyes closed.”

She starts to counter with “I don’t think my eyes were.... Gaa!” but she stops when Dr. Smith continues his exam by squeezing both sides of her neck. She reflexively tries to jerk backward, but painfully finds out that her head is already only inches from the wall behind the exam table.

“Stay still while I feel your neck for any swollen glands.” After a few more firm squeezes, Dr. Smith steps back and pulls a stethoscope out of his lab coat pocket. “Now I need to listen to your lungs. Take some deep breaths for me.”

After briefly applying the Stethoscope to her back, he says, “This sweater is too thick for me to hear through. Hold still.”

Mandy gasps when Dr. Smith quickly grabs the bottom of her sweater with both hands and pulls it up past her face. He doesn’t finish pulling off of her head, however. Mandy finds her arms held awkwardly over her head with the front of her sweater covering her face. She blinks a few times as she tries to process this turn of events. Her thoughts seem as fuzzy as the sweater tickling her nose. She gasps again when she feels the cold stethoscope applied to the bare skin of her back.

“That wasn’t a deep enough breath. Try it again.”

She makes a confused “Huh” noise, then thinks, ‘Oh yeah, he did say something about taking deep breaths.’

Dr. Smith’s next comment, “Breath deeper,” is punctuated by a sharp poke in the side of Mandy’s ribs. This causes her to gasp and flinch sideways.

“I told you to hold still”, says Dr. Smith in an exasperated tone of voice. “Usually I only see little kids wiggling this much.”

Dr. Smith’s left hand, which has been holding her sweater up around her head, now pulls it the rest of the way off in one quick jerk.

“I see your bra straps are cutting into your shoulders.” Mandy feels Dr. Smith’s finger slipping under her bra’s shoulder strap in the back and gliding up over her shoulder, lifting the strap out of the grove it has made in her skin. He continues, “And the bottoms of your bra cups don’t sit against your chest like they should.” His finger quickly shifts to the gap between the bottom of her bra cup and her chest, and runs along the bottom of her breast.

Mandy thinks ‘He isn’t supposed to touch me like that, is he?’ She has trouble concentrating on the question, however, so her only protest is another confused “Huh” noise.

“Mandy, 38% of women wear an incorrect bra size. That can cause problems like back pain and poor lymphatic drainage from the breasts.”

Mandy’s mind feels even more confused as she thinks, ‘Is he saying that my bra is the wrong size? I guess I do get back pain sometimes.’

“Now Mandy, take off your problem bra.” She automatically starts to reach back to unfasten her bra. Then her hands freeze and her head jerks up to look at Dr. Smith with huge, shocked eyes. Dr. Smith sternly asks, “You don’t want poor lymphatic drainage from your breasts, do you?”

Mandy doesn’t know what poor lymphatic drainage is; but feels too embarrassed to ask. The doctor’s stern look makes her decide that it must be bad. She slowly finishes removing her bra.

Dr. Smith pulls the bra from her hands and drops it on top of her discarded sweater. “See, don’t your shoulders feel better now?”

Mandy nods, feeling less confused now that things seem back on track. With her large breasts, her shoulders always feel better when she takes off her bra.

Dr. Smith gives the grove in her shoulder a relaxing squeeze and then uses that hand to guide her down onto her back on the exam table. “I need to examine your abdomen now.”

Changing positions makes Mandy’s head swim for a moment. She is brought back to the present when Dr. Smith’s examining fingers start to tickle. She hears, “Hold still, Mandy!” but the more she tries not to giggle and squirm, the worse it seems to get.

“You are wiggling worse than a little kid now. Please act like a mature adult, not a hysterical child.”

She tries to apologize while still laughing but can’t get any coherent words out. Her laughter stops abruptly when she feels a slap across her cheek. Her mouth drops open in shock. She is sure doctors are not supposed to do that.

Before she can think of anything to say, Dr. Smith calmly tells her “Don’t look so shocked. Surely you have seen doctors on TV do this to hysterical patients like you. And you did stop laughing, didn’t you?”

She tries to remember if she really has seen doctors on TV do this, but she still feels lightheaded and nothing comes to mind.

“Mandy, I can’t examine your lower abdomen with these pants in the way.”

“Why do you need to examine down there?”

“Please just cooperate. It would take too much time to explain, but it is important.”

Mandy is still trying to decide if Dr. Smith’s tone of voice sounded more soothing or condescending, when she is distracted by her pants being unfastened. She thinks, ‘I am supposed to cooperate’ as she lifts her hips and feels her pants pulled down to her ankles.

Dr. Smith starts poking the lower half of Mandy’s belly, but the remaining sting in her cheek banishes any urge to giggle. ‘I guess that slap really did work,’ runs through her mind.

Dr. Smith’s next comment of “I see that you are at least partially depilated down here,” catches her attention. She is still trying to figure out what “depilated” means when his hands pull the front of her panties out and down. This reveals only a narrow “landing strip” of pubic hair. She frowns and again starts to doubt the propriety of this exam. Her doubts seem to be taking longer and longer to form, however.

“Mandy, you may not be used to my approach to patient care, but I try to take care of the whole person. I don’t just check one small part and then shove you out the door”.

She thinks, ‘That does sound like a nice way to take care of people.’

Dr. Smith lets go of her panties and the elastic snapping against her skin brings her out of her reverie. “Do you have any problems with skin irritation or ingrown hairs in that area? Those are both fairly common problems in women like you.”

“Uh, No. Not if I have it waxed regularly.”

Mandy loses track of what Dr. Smith says next while she wonders if there was any innuendo behind the words women like you. Her attention snaps back to Dr. Smith when she hears the words “pelvic exam”. She realizes that she was spaced off and says “What! Why?”

“Please pay attention; I don’t have time to explain everything twice.”

She frowns as she thinks, ‘Does that mean he already explained why I need a pelvic exam? I guess he must have.’

“That exam table is in the next room, so come this way.”

“But I am not dressed.”

“Your concern is that you don’t want to be seen without your clothes, right?”

“Right”

“Then don’t worry. No other patients will see you in the hall so there is no problem.”

While trying to work out how to refute that, Mandy is pulled by her upper arm out into the hall. She is topless and can only shuffle with her pants around her ankles. She opens her mouth to protest, but Dr. Smith cuts her off with “Making noise will just draw attention to you and means more people will see you without clothes, and you don’t want that.”

Mandy sees the nurse a short way down the hall near the receptionist’s desk and hisses “What about her? You said no one would see me!”

Dr. Smith uses his hold on her arm to turn Mandy’s blushing face towards him. “I said that no other patients would see you. She is part of the office medical staff. She brought you to the exam room, so you really should already know who she is.”

Mandy knows she is being stupid somehow, but can’t figure out exactly what is wrong. She thinks, ‘Standing up must have made me even more lightheaded. I can’t figure anything out.’

The nurse pokes the receptionist, who tilts and turns her chair until she can also see Mandy’s blushing face as she struggles to walk. They both do a poor job of hiding their giggles at her embarrassment. Dr. Smith tells them to quiet down as he steps behind Mandy and puts one foot on her pants between her legs. He puts a hand under each of her arms and lifts/pushes her forward suddenly. Both of his hands grasp the sides of her bare breasts during this maneuver. Mandy stumbles forward and catches herself on the wall. She realizes that she has stepped out of her pants and shoes, which are tangled up in her pants. It slowly dawns on her that she is standing in the hallway in just her panties and white ankle socks. She only manages to blink a few times before Dr. Smith grabs her upper arm again and pulls her into the next exam room.

Mandy says “My clothes…”

“Don’t worry; you can go get them after the exam is finished.”

“But…”

“You do want your clothes back after the exam is over, don’t you?”

“Yes…”

“Then stop worrying. It is fine with me if you go get your clothes when the exam is over. Now take off your panties and get up on the exam table.”

Mandy watches her hands move towards the waist band of her panties as she slowly asks, “Isn’t there, like, supposed to be a nurse or something in the room when you do my pelvic exam.” Mandy’s hands finish pushing her panties down to the floor as she finishes her question.

“Of course, Mandy.” On cue, the door swings open wide and the still smirking nurse walks in. She pauses when she sees Mandy bent over at the waist with just her socks on.

Mandy also stares at the nurse for several seconds before realizing that her breasts are dangling in full view of anyone in the hallway. Mandy starts to straighten up and move her arms to cover herself. She feels like she is moving in slow motion as she sees the nurse quickly push the door shut with her foot. Then Dr. Smith and the nurse each grab one of Mandy’s arms and haul her up onto the exam table.

Mandy looks down at her completely nude body and says, “Don’t I get a sheet or a gown or something?”

Dr. Smith responds in an ‘I’ll speak slowly since you are an idiot’ tone of voice; “We are medical professionals who see people without clothes all of the time. Stopping now to get you a gown will just make the pelvic exam take longer. You DO want to get this over with as quickly as possible, don’t you?”

Mandy can’t think of a response. She decides to just stare at the ceiling and hope everything will go by quickly.

Dr. Smith folds out 2 large ‘stirrups’ for Mandy’s legs from under the exam table. Each stirrup looks like a bent metal trough and holds one leg from the back of the knee down to the back of the ankle. Mandy doesn’t resist as he pulls her knees and ankles wide apart before placing them in position. He pulls straps through slots in each section of the stirrups and fastens them down. Mandy is still staring at the ceiling and doesn’t realize that her legs are now completely restrained. Dr. Smith looks at his nurse for a moment and nods. They each pull out a strap from the side of the exam table. Both of Mandy’s wrists are quickly fastened down to the table using these straps.

Mandy does notice her hands being tied down. She tries to scream and jerk her hands free. She only manages to open her mouth and suck in a deep breath before the nurse steps to the head of table and puts both of her hands under Mandy’s chin. The nurse pulls Mandy’s jaw closed and slams the back of Mandy’s head into the padded table. The nurse leans forward and Mandy finds her face stuffed in the nurse’s ample cleavage.

Mandy can’t do more than wiggle on the exam table and quickly gives up even trying to escape. She inhales a familiar smell from between the nurse’s breasts. It takes a while for her sluggish brain to realize that it smells like the throat spray Dr. Smith used at the beginning of her examination. Mandy thinks that she likes this smell better now.

Mandy makes a muffled gasp when the cold metal of the speculum starts to push into her vagina. Doctor Smith hears her and comments, “The cold means it is fresh from the sterilizer.”

The nurse adds, “She has probably never heard of ‘cold sterilization’ before.” Then to Mandy, “Just relax and be glad that it is nice and sterile.”

Mandy does think that ‘nice and sterile’ sounds good. ‘So he really is just trying to take the best care of me, isn’t he?’ This doesn’t seem quite right, but she has a very hard time doing anything but agree with the doctor. She tries to relax, like the nurse told her to. When the speculum is finally removed, she exhales a happy sigh and relaxes even more.

She is pulled out of this reverie by the doctor’s gloved finger, covered with very cold lube, entering her. She twitches slightly and then relaxes again. After a moment, she gradually realizes that someone is talking. “What?”

“OK” Dr. Smith enunciates slowly, “I will go over this again, but only briefly this second time.” He pauses and she feels a second finger enter her. “I am checking to see if your perineum will stretch enough for delivering a baby.” Her muffled protest is cut off with “You do want to have children eventually, don’t you?”

The nurse leans down and whispers, “Just cooperate, honey, don’t resist. Relax and do what you are told.”

Mandy feels lots of the cold lube being applied all over. As he spreads this around, Dr. Smith says “This particular lubricant gel has an ingredient often prescribed to women after menopause. It helps make the vagina more elastic, since sexual intercourse can be uncomfortable for those women otherwise.”

For the first time since she the doctor started examining her, Mandy doesn’t feel stupid. She smugly says “I have heard of that. My Mom has complained about painful sex ever since Dad got his hands on some Viagra.” It only comes out as muffled mumbling into the nurse’s breasts, however.

Mandy is pleased when the doctor’s fingers pull away from her. She fervently hopes that this embarrassing exam is over. A few seconds later, she is shocked to feel three of the doctor’s fingers painfully slide part way into her. She starts to thrash and moan as she weakly pulls at her restraints. She is distracted by the nurse gently opening her mouth and trickling some of that new familiar throat spray stuff into her mouth. She swallows and decides that this is now her favorite medicine. After a few more drops, the nurse pulls her mouth shut again.

Mandy gasps when the doctor’s fingers push all of the way into her. This intrusion makes her body jerk. Then she quickly gets more and more lightheaded; making her struggle less and less.

She hears the nurse’s voice in her ear again. The voice sounds far away, but she can feel the nurse’s lips brushing her ear. “Mandy, relax your whole body. Don’t struggle. Don’t resist. Relax and enjoy, Mandy. Relax and enjoy.”

Mandy sighs as her body goes completely limp. She feels the doctor’s fingers sliding easily in and out of her. She vaguely hears something like “breast exam” float past her. Shortly after that, she feels what must be Dr. Smith’s free hand begin squeezing her breasts.

She doesn’t pay much attention to all of this, however. The words “Relax and Enjoy” are still echoing back and forth inside her otherwise empty mind. As the words in her mind seem to grow louder and louder, her body begins to respond.

When Dr. Smith notes Mandy’s increasing arousal, he removes his hand from her breast and nods for the nurse to take over playing with Mandy’s breasts. He slides his fingers out of her vagina and switches to rubbing her clit with his thumb. He uses his free hand to unbutton his lab coat and untie the waist of his scrub pants. With a tug, the pants drop. No underwear conceals his erection. There is plenty of gel to lubricate her vaginal opening. As a bonus, the gel has had time to warm up from its original refrigerator temperature to a much more comfortable body temperature. He smoothly pushes into her and begins pumping in and out. He moves his hands back up to play with Mandy’s breasts.

Mandy is no longer really aware of what is happening to her body. She feels a generalized, growing arousal; but doesn’t understand why. As this realization penetrates her foggy mind, she feels more and more embarrassed. ‘I am not supposed to feel like this at the doctor’s office.’ She decides to keep as still as possible and hope the doctor doesn’t notice.

As Dr. Smith’s orgasm approaches, he leans forward over Mandy to be sure she can hear him well. He grins at his nurse and, with a falsely surprised tone in his voice says, “Look at this! The patient is actually getting turned on by her pelvic exam. That is really disturbing.” He smiles wider as he watches Mandy blush from her forehead to her breasts.

Mandy is mortified at the doctor’s words, but still can’t think of anything to do but try to hold still. To her horror, the embarrassment makes her even more aroused. Her embarrassment and pleasure quickly spiral upward and out of control.

Dr. Smith feels Mandy’s body begin shudder with an orgasm and that pushes him over the edge. He grabs her hips with both hands and pushes into her as far as he can just before erupting. At the same moment, the nurse clenches the edges of the table and throws back her head as her programming causes her to orgasm.

After a few moments of recovery, Dr. Smith clears his throat and the nurse jerks to attention. He nods towards Mandy’s lolling head, then starts to extricate and redress himself. The nurse pulls a small vial out of a side pocket. She squeezes the dropper in the lid to fill it and then holds the dropper to Mandy’s lips. Mandy eagerly sucks down the now familiar throat spray and tries to lick the dropper briefly before passing out completely. The nurse puts the vial carefully away and starts to clean and untie Mandy. Right after Dr. Smith opens the exam room door and steps out, the receptionist steps in with a pile of Mandy’s clothes.

Mandy glides back to wakefulness slowly. When she opens her eyes, she finds herself lying back in a reclined chair with her feet up. After turning her head for a look around the room, Mandy thinks, ‘This must be the office’s lab.’ Her impression is confirmed when she notices a cotton ball taped to the bend of her left elbow. Her movement immediately brings Dr. Smith and his nurse over to her, both looking mildly concerned.

“Mandy, have you ever passed out while having blood drawn before?”

“No, doctor. I don’t think I’ve ever had my blood drawn before.”

“Well, please be sure to mention this to anyone who wants to draw blood from you in the future. You should be positioned supine, like you are now, before the blood is drawn. Then you probably won’t pass out. Don’t worry if you are still a bit groggy and weak. You will be fine after you drink some liquids and rest. Oh, and some people have odd dreams when this sort of thing happens. So don’t worry about any strange things you mind makes up.”

The doctor and nurse each hold one of Mandy’s arms as they help her slowly out of the chair and over to the receptionist. Even after this short walk, Mandy is glad for the chance to sit again. Dr. Smith hands her a prescription for an allergy medication and tells her to return next week to go over the results of her allergy lab panel. He also insists Mandy not try to drive herself home. She can’t think of anyone who could come pick her up, so the receptionist calls a cab for her. Mandy almost nods off in the waiting room before the cab arrives. As she slumps in the back seat of the cab, she thinks, ‘I really need to go shopping tomorrow for some new bras. I’ll have to find some place that does professional fittings so I can be sure to get the correct size. And I hope my new allergy medicine tastes like that nice throat spray.’