The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corporate

Chapter Two of Office Powers

Author’s Note: Hello! As usual, the events depicted here would be sketchy as hell at best in real life. Do not take this as me advocating for any of it. If you enjoy, you can give me feedback by way of my email, , or you can follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno. If you REALLY enjoy my work you can join my patreon at www.patreon.com/hypnomom, too!

Linda sighed. The paperwork she had to finish that day, now that she’d spent practically her whole shift slogging through it, was finally done. She wasn’t sure how many times it was, today alone, that she’d put her signature on lewd or at least mildly titillating photographs of herself-variably either half- or un- dressed-but it was more than enough for her. She stood up from her work and put her hand somewhere softer and gentler-under her corporate approved, custom ordered, tailor made bra. Her nipple went stiff at her own touch. Her stress slipped away. She quickly relaxed.

“Unnnnn…” she moaned and bit her lip. Her waist bent instinctively forward as her body obeyed training she didn’t need to think about. Her free hand splayed against her desk. She popped her butt up a little. She arched her back. She smiled. She toyed with her stiff erect nipple. She moaned and she made sure that it was the loudest moaning she was capable of.

“I see you’re done! Gooood girl.” The speaker was Cherry. Was Cherry a boy or a girl? She could never tell with transfers but the more she adjusted to this lovable job the more she understood just how little it actually mattered to her.

“Thank you Cherry, sweetiiiie,” her hips bucked and gyrated. She smiled as sweetly as she could. She couldn’t see Cherry’s hair, dyed a vibrant licorice red and in a long wild ponytail, but she could see the cute black panties they always wore. She kept her head down. Not “hanging in shame” down, just at an angle she found comfortable and which happened to be angled slightly towards the floor. “Your panties are cute Cherryyyyyy!”

“Mmmm mmmm, why thank you Linda, you’re absolutely lovelyyyyy,” Cherry cooed over Linda and took to patting her on the head. Linda moaned. She liked that. “Would you like to come hump the corner of my desk in the morning, some day?” Linda groaned extra loud and she shook her head with vigor to spare. Yes, absolutely, she’d LOVE to! “Mmmm, that sounds delightful Linda, I’m soooo glaaaad.” Cherry put some papers, a packet of some eight or nine pages fastened to one another using a stapler, on Linda’s desk. The rustling sound this produced went in one of Linda’s ears and out the other. “Corporate wants you to go to an event. It’s a ball for a fundraiser. Packet talks about it.”

“Kayyyyy,” Linda half-answered, staring at Cherry’s adorable black panties. The thighs, buttery smooth and shaven clean, that lead your thirsty eyes to them, the cute dull pink waistband. She was grinning from ear to ear and nothing would stick to her exhausted brain but the thoughts of love and bodies.

“Can you look up at me?” Cherry asked Linda with a fun lilt in her voice. Linda loved the sound so much she had no idea what words it had made.

“Yessssss, I’d love to Cherrryyyy,” she sighed. Her body began to shake and wiggle as she humped the air with need. She was staring, shamelessly staring, at those panties that she loved. God, Linda loved panties. She stared. Stared at those lovable, yummable, delectable panties. When her face didn’t point anywhere else, Cherry just giggled.

“Here darling, this is what I meant.” One finger took Linda’s chin. She whined and resisted its soft, gentle guidance. She wanted those panties. She wanted to keep staring at those lovely panties. Cherry pushed a little more assertively. Linda let go of her laser focus on Cherry’s panties and herself to be guided up to gaze at her not quite as beautiful eyes. “There, daaaarling. Much better.” Cherry’s pretty amber eyes softly regarded Linda’s own. “Here, let me help you. Stand back up.”

Linda obeyed. She slowly straightened her back until she had her spine perpendicular to the floor. As she did, Cherry approached on small little steps, going around her desk. Cherry’s finger never left her chin. The two’s soft lovely bodies were inches apart. Linda’s eyes absorbed the beautiful sight that was her red-haired, scantily clad coworker. She was...standing so, so close to her. With such soft skin, such long fingers, such thick succulent lips, and such a confident daring smile. Cherry giggled.

“Enjoying the view, doll?”

“I…” Linda nodded very gently, which Cherry’s finger (yet still on her chin) permissively allowed. “I, yes, I am, Cherry. You...you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you!” Cherry grinned harder. Her other hand reached around to gently place itself on Linda’s behind. What little distance remained between them, Cherry effortlessly closed. “You’re a nice bit of eyecandy yourself, darling.” Linda moaned at the praise. They pressed their mouths together and kissed. They kissed each other’s soft, sweet, delicious lips and embraced and moaned into one another’s mouths for what felt to them like hours before disengaging. Cherry said her goodbyes, while a Linda that was beet-red in the face took the letter and sheepishly retreated to make her return trip home.

* * *

Linda finished reading the letter and smiled. She was, at least slightly, nervous about the events that it detailed. She’d been invited-though “invited” was a bit needlessly polite as a descriptor for this, one might more accurately say she’d been assigned-to attend a fundraising ball that the company was holding alongside a few of their partners. It promised to be a very glitzy affair, far from the sort of thing Linda’s status (as a lower middle class lady with an apartment in the city) would normally allow her to access. The letter told her about a more formal dress code than her desk job, and the measures she was expected to take to meet it. It told her to smile and be available, which by now she had become proficient at. She even enjoyed it, though oddly only within the confines of, as established, her day job with...um...she actually wasn’t totally certain what company she worked for. They paid fairly well so she’d never given it too much thought.

Anyway, she went about calling a few of the phone numbers listed on her letter. She scheduled a meeting with a tailor, she RSVP’d to the event, she outlined any dietary restrictions (in her case none) and she confirmed she was unmarried and childless. The company had offered to pay for any necessary childcare services, plus the entrance fee of each of up to five spouses per partner, so long as the fees involved were all put in writing ahead of time. That, as Linda gleefully noted, was very handy-even if none of it was relevant to her personally.

She went to bed that night as she did every night-in a soft and comfy velvet pair of undies.

* * *

The days following went as usual. Cute girls came by the office to cuddle with Linda and her coworkers. A new hire joined and their initial reluctance to meet the dress code was given its usual two weeks of allowance. As always, that was more than enough to get them comfortable unbuttoning their blouse and taking off their pants on arrival at the office. Linda was assigned the duty of mentoring them.

“Hello!” It was Thursday of their second week at the office. They had sandy blonde hair in a pixie cut and dull green eyes. Linda smiled at them as they opened their shirt, revealing a plain pink bra which held modest breasts with a poorly, loosely tied red tie hanging between them. As they removed their modest black business lady skirt and uncovered matching pink panties, they blushed.

“H-hello. You’re Linda?”

“Mhm! Yes, that’s me!” Linda smiled wide and planted a fist on each hip. She was wearing lacy see through lingerie and pretty pink sandals today. “My name is Linda! Mind reminding me what yours is?”

The new hire seemed distracted by Linda’s clothing (if they could call it that). Her pussy, shaved but not completely, was barely half-obscured behind a thin layer of fabric and pink and black lace. Her nipples, stiff and solidly erect, almost seemed to be attacking the bra which contained them. “Oh, uh, I—” they cleared their throat and forced themselves to look Linda in the eyes. “I’m-my name is Jia. I’m the new la-um. The new girl.”

“Hi Jia!” Linda smiled wide. “I’m sure I don’t have to remind you but it is A-OKAY to stare at your coworkers’ tits and pussies here!” The phrasing “tits and pussies” made Jia flinch, but it was a concerned kind of “what if someone hears you” sort of flinch. “We all loooove the attention here! Well, except the new people, but it’s not hard to sort them out and not look at them that way. It’s a respect and care thing, ya know?” Jia wasn’t really sure that she got it but she nodded anyway. As aggressively horny as this place was, her boundaries had never been directly trodden on. Hell, Jia was fairly certain that the men here leered at her less than at the place she’d been fired from.

“Y-yeah. I get it, I guess.”

“It’s okay if you don’t!” Linda extended a hand towards Jia’s breasts and paused for a second. “May I?” Jia nodded. Linda began to touch and contour it with her hand. Her fingers pressed gently and squeezed just a little. “Sofffft. As long as you don’t make a new hire uncomfortable you’ll be fine, okay?” Jia nodded. “Now, we know it can be hard to...believe that.” Both girls knew full well that Linda was reading from a script in her head, but it didn’t have...the usual sort of undertone of lies that these things did. “But you won’t be fired if you decide not to stay at the end of your second week okay?”

Jia bit down a moan of happiness. She actually...kinda...liked this. “What if I don’t?”

“We give you recommendations with a business partner. Net you a job with equal pay and more conventional conditions.” Linda reached out with her other hand and paused. “May I?”

“Please do.”

Linda’s free hand began stroking Jia’s face with care. Jia smiled. “Good girl. You like this?”

“I….doooo.”

“Gooood girl. Now, let’s talk some more.” Linda read off the corporate list in her head. She let Jia know that she had no obligation to perform any of the job’s more risque functions if she stayed, and that the two weeks were just an adjustment period, not a final deadline on backing out. She outlined the few rules that DID apply after the grace period ended. “If a coworker wants you to face them while you change, you must. If you feel unsafe around someone, any rules which get in the way of your safety are forfeit. You are expected, but not REQUIRED, to be bubbly and affectionate. You must respect your coworkers’ boundaries, though if your own make the workplace unpleasant, transfer is recommended. Abuse and violence will NOT be tolerated, on or off company grounds and time and towards anyone. Okay?”

“Y-yeah. I...like that.”

“Me too.” Linda grinned. “I wanna kiss you.”

“Mmmm…” Jia moaned. “I’d like that.”

Still fondling one of Jia’s breasts, Linda stepped closer and put her other hand on the back of Jia’s head. She pressed her head against her own. They kissed gently. Both of them popped one foot up and behind them with girlish delight as they made out.

* * *

Linda looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a slim, tailor made suit-that is, the sleeves and back of one. A frilly black bra playfully cupped her tits, with a triangular hole (its sides concave) in the center for her beautiful nipples. A black thong hugged her crotch and her makeup had been done for her, immaculately.

“Oh I loooove this,” she smiled to herself. The staff slipped on the last piece of her outfit-a big, loose collar with a bell. She wasn’t sure if she was relieved or disappointed that the bell didn’t have the jingly part in it.

She walked to the car which would take her to the company’s ball. She marveled on the way over at the massive structure where it was held, and almost needed to be reminded that she was going there. After some gawking she got out of the car and made her way through the building and down a few halls. Helpful young women gave her directions each step of the way and some of them gently kissed her on the cheek as she walked past their smiling faces.

It wasn’t a long journey to the massive ballroom-she got there in minutes. It wasn’t difficult for Linda to tell who of those in attendance was and was not part of the same company as her-their unique and uniformly salacious forms of dress saw to that. Music floated gently all throughout the room: soft, merry music. It was comfortable, it was flirty, it was playful. Were all corporate events like this, Linda wondered? She found that she hoped they were. It made the idea of being sent to attend them more often in the future not just tolerable but fun and exciting. A girl who looked about twenty four or twenty five walked up to Linda smiling nice and wide. She wore nothing but heels and a lacy thong, both a rich, dark, and sensuous pink in color.

“Welcome!” The girl practically chirped. “May I show you how to dance here?” Linda nodded appreciatively. She was a middle class city girl, after all, and this was a new environment to her. She could use the assistance. “That’s perfectly alright. Here, here.” The girl gently wrapped her hand around Linda’s hand and brought it to her own breast. “Take hold of it. Nice and easy. Breasts and delicate and important, isn’t that right?” Linda nodded again. She could only feel herself blushing a little bit at this moderately lewd instruction. “Goooood girl. Take care to gently grope and squeeze and fondle your lover’s breast. You need to make it undeniably clear how pleasurable they are to you.” Something about this seemed odd to Linda, but it was the sort of odd one would say of a strangely spiky cloud. Unusual, and nothing more.

Her dance partner rewarded Linda with a wet, warm, kiss on the lips. She found herself sensually sucking on those yummy, delicious tastes of lipstick and groaning as her gentle hold on her partner’s breast became reciprocated. As her new lover pulled away Linda stared helplessly at their gorgeous and steadily more alluring face.

“Now, your other hand goes in her panties. Don’t worry, this is extremely comfortable. Watch.” She slipped her free hand under Linda’s panties and cupped her crotch, her unmoving face projecting loving playful confidence all the while. Instantly at the touch of her fingers Linda moaned loud and shaky. A thumb gently stroked and caressed her clit like a loving hand touching her face. She instinctively put her hand in her partner’s panties and began to do the same. “Gooood girl,” her lover purred, “dote on them. Touch. Rub. Stroke. Treat your girl’s pussy like a nice lovable princess, okay?” She gave another delicious kiss on the mouth. Linda melted more. She was gone.

Nothing was left inside of in her brain but smiles and kisses and dancing and love. She didn’t notice the elegant girl in a set of bright red babydoll lingerie who stood at the entrance now, kissing every woman who walked in fully clothed and cupping her breasts for every man. She didn’t notice the way these latecomers responded so wonderfully positively to this. She didn’t think about how, in all probability, some of the man and woman pairs who interacted with this girl were probably married, or the fact her advances never seemed to bother anyone for longer than a moment. She pushed her hips in and up against her partner’s wonderful hand. The skilled fingers that pumped at her snatch and rubbed her clitoris relentlessly introduced wave after wave of powerful delights to her body. She loved it.

“I love you,” Linda sighed dreamily.

“I love you too,” answered the lover whose name she didn’t know. Soon she was instructed to dance with a new partner: an elegant woman in her mid forties. Linda smiled and kissed her on the mouth. “Just follow my lead sweetie,” she said as she placed on hand on top of her bra. She paused for a moment and gave an encouraging smile.

“M-my husband is here,” the lady gasped. There was no fear or anger in her voice, only confusion.

“He is.” Linda nodded. It was a simple fact. “Here, grope me more. Nice and gentle.” She put her hands gingerly over the one holding her chest. Showed its fingers how to probe, squeeze, play. “This is a fun, relaxing endeavor sweetheart. Treat my tit as a stress ball. Squeeze it. Love it.” The hand experimentally clenched at her. Linda threw her head back and moaned at the top of her lungs. She was rewarding a student for learning well. The woman smiled and blushed.

Linda kissed her lover on the lips. “Of course, I do the same.” She put one hand on the woman’s breast. She wore a fancy dark blue dress that got in the way, but Linda didn’t mind. “Theeeere, there. Isn’t that nice?” A quick, hurried nod. “Gooood girl. Put your other hand…” she took it, limp and curious and unresisting, rose as much on her toes as her heels would allow, and put the hand on her tummy. “Lower.” She ordered with a playful smirk. The woman obeyed. Her hand crawled down Linda’s body until it found her waistband. “Lower.” The woman blushed furiously.

“Are you sure—”

“I’m very sure.” Linda gave a soft, friendly kiss on the lips. “I’m a professional.”

“A professional…” the woman relaxed. Her hand pulled the band aside with one finger and slipped under Linda’s bottom.

“Thaaaaat’s right.” Linda coo’d. She grabbed her partner’s crotch. The woman jolted upright but the soft comfy music helped her quickly recover.

“Proffessional…”

“Professional.” Linda smiled. “It’s okay to love me. It’s business.”

“Yes,” the woman smiled, “of course. It’s okay if I love you.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yessss…” the woman groaned. An atmosphere of beautiful women and scanty clothes and lazy promiscuous love started to infect her. She relaxed more. “Yes, darling. I love you.”

“Good girl.” Linda smiled, knowing she was performing excellently. She began to grope and rub and press. “It’s okay. I’m a professional.”