The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Policy

It was almost like a physical weight leaving Lauren’s shoulders as she stepped through the security door and entered the private portion of the building. She pitied the receptionist, security guard, and other workers who had to spend all day on the outside. It must be awful for them, having to hold so much in.

The door and the room beyond were awkwardly shaped, since they were added recently, after the change in management and the new Project, so the locker room was a bit cramped. She had heard that a new building was being remodeled and they might move as soon as next quarter.

She stepped over to a free locker as she was unbuttoning her blouse. She hung it up, unclasped her bra and hung it from a hook beside the blouse. She lifted her skirt and pulled off the panties beneath, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of them. As she bent over to collect them, Lauren thought she might be putting on a little show for someone, but a quick peek over her shoulder showed her that the few other women disrobing in the locker room were paying her no attention. Before continuing, she paused at a mirror to check her appearance.

Her considered evaluation was that she looked pretty good. Her hair was an uninteresting brown, but she had it up in an elaborate braid that gave her some class. She was finding a good middle ground on the makeup; the lipstick was bright enough to draw attention to her lips (and what they might do) but the rest was subtle enough that she didn’t look trashy. She wasn’t serious about makeup before the Project, so finding that balance was a learning experience for her.

Her tits were one of her better features, not too big but enough to catch some attention when she dressed to show them off. Of course, she was now completely topless, which meant she had to resort to other ways. She licked a finger, waved it around to cool the saliva, then tweaked her nipples, hardening them. That was better.

Some girls had great asses, and went in just a thong, but she didn’t, and she didn’t like how chairs felt on her bare legs, so she kept her mid-length skirt on. Plus, if she kept the skirt she could lose the panties. Her legs were bare and her heels were just a bit taller than they strictly had to be.

Her review completed, she headed through the final door and down the hall to the room with her cubicle. Most of the women were topless, but a few wore sexy bras or sheer tops. About half were just in panties or similar, and the other half wore ordinary skirts or slacks. The men varied considerably more. Some were dressed normally. Some were shirtless. Others wore tight underwear. There was probably some reason for it, but it didn’t really matter to Lauren, so she didn’t think about it too hard.

She came to the room with her cubicle and entered. Near the entrance, by the water cooler, Trevor and Cynthia were already taking an early break, Cynthia on her knees sucking Trevor’s cock. The sight gave Lauren a little flutter, but she had work to do.

As usual, there was a fair amount of email. Most of it wasn’t important to Lauren. The company softball league needed to reschedule. Psychological interviews were going to be scheduled starting next week; Lauren thought that was odd, since they had done them several times recently, but it seemed like the new management wanted them monthly. It wasn’t a big deal, the interviews were so boring she barely remembered what they asked her, but it meant time off of her schedule. Testing was looking for volunteers who were familiar with the local club scene to help recruit subjects; Lauren was a bit of a shut-in, so she couldn’t help there. Hardware had changed the microcontroller for the subsonic speaker; the new specifications were attached.

That one was important. Lauren spent an hour reading the specs before deciding that she could only keep about half of her interface code. She started laying out what the new drivers and interface would have to do to work with the new controller.

She was so intent on her work that she didn’t notice Jeff, the mailroom worker, until he dropped the packet of industry magazines and conference invitations on her desk.

“Oh, hi there,” she said, absently, then looked at the time. “Wow, it’s nearly eleven. I’ve been in the zone for a good long while.” She stretched, absently. Jeff clearly enjoyed what the movements did to her breasts. His gaze gave her an idea she couldn’t resist.

“Say,” she said, “If you aren’t behind on your rounds, I could use a little relaxation.” She always felt weird asking her coworkers like this, but it was part of company policy now, and the words always flowed evenly and confidently once she got over her reluctance to say them.

Jeff was young and geeky, and she imagined he would be even more awkward than her, but he said smoothly, “Whatever you desire.”

Within moments, he was kneeling in front of her office chair, head under her skirt. His tongue was electrifying, and she came barely a minute after he started.

“Thank you, Jeff,” she said as he emerged. These little breaks were a healthy way to relieve workplace stress and refocus on the task at hand. She was sure she had learned that somewhere, and it was certainly true.

“My pleasure,” Jeff replied, and returned to his mail cart. Lauren thought about offering to return the favor, but the young man was already moving away.

She returned to her work, making modifications to her section of the software. When she came to a place that needed clarification (would her drivers be responsible for controlling the power state of the entire sound subsystem, as they were when they used a single controller, or would the audible sound drivers handle it now?) she went to find Mike, the lead developer on the audible sound drivers.

He wasn’t in his cubicle, but sharp moaning from next door drew her to discovering him suckling on one of Katie’s tits, looking like he was having the time of his life. She wanted her answer before lunch, so she swooped in and went to work on the other tit. Katie was soon overwhelmed and left a quivering mass at her desk, and Lauren took the opportunity to get Mike’s attention and ask her question.

A quick glance through the new specifications and scope didn’t give them a clear answer, so the two of them went looking for their boss for a final determination.

That would be Margaret, the head of the embedded development division. They came to her office together, and explained the situation.

“I’ll have to look over the documentation,” she responded, after they had finished. “Mike, why don’t you fuck Lauren while you wait.” She started bringing up the new documentation. Mike turned to Lauren and unfastened his belt. He wasn’t wearing underwear, and his cock was already partially erect.

Lauren smiled and pivoted in place, bending over the chair in front of Margaret’s desk and arching her back. Mike wasted no time and went to work, driving into her. Her enjoyment was a little hindered by Margaret, who interrupted several times with technical questions. She could answer them reasonably well, if in short bursts, but Mike had to stop thrusting to collect his thoughts, and she didn’t like that at all.

Still, she thought, it was thoroughly enjoyable. Mike was well-endowed and skilled and she was appreciating his efforts. It got even better when Margaret finally looked up and said, “Finish up, I think I’ve got it figured out.”

Immediately, Mike began thrusting much harder and faster, and Lauren felt a core of fiery pleasure building inside her. She came a few moments later, a much longer, more intense orgasm than the one she had earlier with the mailboy. Mike came just moments after she did, slumping forward and clutching her.

Margaret explained her plan to spin off power management into a new module that they would have joint responsibility over, and told them that a scope and spec document would be available by next Monday. As they turned to leave, she said, “Mike, please stay a moment,” and Lauren could hear her unzipping her skirt as she departed.

Lauren returned to her desk and began sketching out how to make the changes to her code without knowing exactly how the power control module would work, and soon it was lunchtime. She remembered that once, she and some friends would go out for lunch several times a week, but the thought of leaving the inside space, getting dressed in those ridiculous clothes, and bottling everything back in again was so unappealing.

Since the management change, there were catered lunches every day, so that’s what Lauren usually did. She went to the large conference room and saw that it was chicken wings and pasta today, with a few plastic trays of salad off in the back corner. She waited in the line of employees, grabbed some pasta and salad, and found a place to perch while she ate, chatting with coworkers.

On her way back over for more ginger ale, she saw the security audit team gangbanging one of the pool secretaries in a nearby empty office. She was laid out on the desk, men in front of, behind, and along side her, with more waiting their turn.

The gender balance in high-tech companies was often skewed highly towards men. The new management had been working very hard on diversity hiring to counteract this problem, but some departments were still all male, and those groups found it harder to get relief in smaller doses throughout the day.

Kristi, the secretary, was filled in all three holes and had one hand busy, the other groping around blindly for a cock she couldn’t quite locate. She looked game for the challenge of dealing with all dozen men, but a bit overwhelmed, so Lauren caught the eye of Alyssa, one of the receptionists who worked the desk in the outside part of the building, and beckoned.

Alyssa was as worked up as the poor security audit team, having no recourse on the outside, and threw herself into the room with lusty aggression. That still left two men waiting, so Lauren accepted her responsibility to keep the office run smoothly, and entered herself. Besides, having someone cum on her tits seemed like a great idea right now.

She knelt down and gave an enthusiastic double handjob, working in the occasional lick and kiss, but being sure to keep the dicks far apart from each other. She didn’t see the big deal, but some guys went crazy if they even came close to touching tips.

It wasn’t too long before she got exactly what she wanted, when the first man she was servicing blasted all over her tits. The second guy was less considerate, and went for her face. She didn’t mind, and actually liked it even more, but some of his jizz got in her hair. There was no way to get it out short of showering, so after thanking him somewhat sarcastically, she went off to do just that.

Another thing Lauren hoped the new building would fix was the woeful lack of showers. The ladies room had only one, put in for the occasional person who biked to work or jogged over lunch, and it was now occupied all the time, sometimes with a line.

At first, a “two at a time” policy was enacted to help with the congestion, but any time saving were lost with the extra distraction that caused, so a second “one orgasm per shower” rule was added. That helped a little, but a new building with sufficient facilities would be much preferable.

So Lauren spent the next twenty minutes waiting on a bench outside the ladies room, chatting with other women in various states of dishevelment. She hadn’t bothered to clean up, since she knew that a wet napkin was never getting the semen out of her hair, and many of the other women on the bench had the same attitude. This got them a number of appreciative looks from the men passing by,

As she was getting near the head of the line, Lauren turned, her head drawn by activity at the other end of the bench. Third to last in line was a dark-skinned woman, probably Indian or Pakistani. She was naked except for a thong, and looked like she had been hit full in the face with a caulking gun. She had grabbed a man by the hand and was sliding off of the bench to her knees. “OK, fine, I get it. I’m a mess already anyway,” she said, and pulled down his boxers.

In record time, he had added to the ruin of her face and hair, and she went to climb back on to the bench. But there was another man behind her, dick already out and hard, and she accepted him with a sigh. Word must have gotten around, because several more men turned up over the next few minutes, apparently drawn by the opportunity to drench the poor woman in semen.

By the time she was done, the woman was dripping jizz all over, and was having difficulty seeing even after trying to clear her eyes out with a paper towel. By muttered agreement, the other ladies in line let her cut forward and get into the shower with minimal delay.

That placed her as Lauren’s partner, in fact. She introduced herself as Anvi from accounting. and the two entered the already steamy shower together. They rinsed and soaped for a few minutes, helping each other with hard-to-reach places. Lauren noted with mild amusement that while scrubbing her back, Anvi had snaked her arms around and was massaging her breasts, which were not, in fact, that hard for Lauren to reach herself.

“I’m sorry that you went through that out there,” Lauren said, to make conversation and defuse the sudden awkwardness.

“Oh, no, it was great. It got me really worked up.” She continued to cup Lauren’s breasts, and tweaked her nipples a little.

Lauren turned in place without disengaging the hug, their soapy bodies slipping against each other. She wasn’t into other women, not really. But this new girl had been so accommodating in the hall that it would be rude to ignore her needs now.

So she smiled and rubbed up against her showermate, their nipples sliding past each other. The sensual full-body contact felt good, too. She reached in between Anvi’s legs and began to stroke her. The girl released her hug on Lauren and braced on the shower wall as she arched her back and shuddered with the stimulation.

She must really have gotten worked up earlier, Lauren thought as Anvi bucked under her hand, coming with a gasp after only a few moments of rubbing. The dark-skinned woman floundered under the shower stream a moment before steadying herself and reaching out to reciprocate.

“No thank you,” said Lauren. “Let’s just finish up and rinse off.” The finished their shower in silence.

Lauren dressed and returned to her cubicle to work. Memories of Anvi’s supple body rubbing against hers distracted her, though. She regretted not taking advantage of the offer. In fact, she realized, she really needed some relief now.

However, she had a problem. To find one of the guys nearby would spoil her increasingly intense fantasies of what she could have been doing with Anvi in the shower. On the other hand, she was too embarrassed to go to one of the women, since they all knew and had learned to mostly respect her disinterest in stress relief with them. She still got off with them on occasion, but always by their request.

Taking care of the problem herself was not an option. “Self-administered stress relief”, the HR-speak for masturbating, was anti-social and inhibited team building, so was against company policy. There was only one thing to do, she realized. She had to go to the accounting office, find Anvi, and ask her for a favor.

Lauren was about to implement this plan when the phone at her desk rang with the internal chirp. She picked up.

“Hey, this is Erik down in Testing. I have you as the firmware contact for the 3 series?”

Lauren didn’t think any 3-series were still being used, but, “Yeah, that’s me.”

“Well, we’ve got one that is stuck in a reboot cycle and it’s kind of critical we get it up and running again. Can you come down right away?”

“I’ll be right there,” she replied, and stood up.

Testing was another place where the new office would be much preferable to the old. The current Testing facility, due to its unique needs, had to be in the basement. Lauren took the elevator down, using a code on the panel to access the floor.

Down here, the sheetrock, carpeting and drop ceiling were replaced with bare concrete, painted cinder blocks, and exposed ducts. Just down the corridor sat an actual guard, who stood as she approached.

“We were expecting you, ma’am. Please put this on.” He handed her a full length lab coat.

Right. Parts of testing were considered outside. She put on the coat and buttoned it up.

“Where do they need me?” she asked the guard.

“Holding 3. Around the bend then on the right.”

She headed off, her heels clattering on the bare floor. Holding 3 was a converted storage room, with a chain-link fence cutting across most of the space. The small storage cubicles had been merged on the other side, so there was only one large space with many gates into it.

On her side of the fence, a pair of technicians were huddled in front of a computer terminal. On the other side of the barrier, there was an overturned cot, and a young woman, attractive and naked, using it as inadequate cover to hide behind.

The woman noticed Lauren first, “Please, you have to help me!” she called out. “Just tell someone where I am! Please!” Her anger died, and she continued in a smaller, sadder, voice. “I just want to go home. Please.” Her voice faded as Lauren remained unresponsive. Test subjects said some strange things, sometimes.

The men at the terminal had noticed her by now, and she joined them, ignoring the continued but subdued muttering from the test subject.

“The directional subsonic is stuck in a reboot loop and we don’t know why,” said one.

“Why don’t you move the subject to another location so we can fix this one?” asked Lauren.

“She’s uncooperative,” the man, presumably Erik, responded.

Lauren gave him a look. “You guys are in testing. Can’t you manage that?”

“Yes, but her protocol is subsonics only. We have over two weeks invested in this test case, and we don’t want to blow it now.”

“OK, fine. Let me see.” She sat at the terminal and started typing away. After just a moment, the answer was obvious. “Look here,” she said, pointing. “This firmware update is marked as being only for hardware revisions 5.0 and above. You’ve got a rev 3.2 in there. We should really get you a newer board, the 3.x isn’t supposed to be in either deployment or testing any more. But, if we flash an older firmware back on, it should be fine for now.” She tapped for a moment or two, then indicated the screen. “See, startup successful.”

The testers, however, weren’t watching the screen. They were watching the subject cowering behind the overturned cot. She no longer appeared frightened, but was just sitting placidly.

“Sarah,” said Erik.

“Yes, doctor,” the girl replied. Her voice was casual, with little emotion.

“Please put your cot back where it was before so we can resume your training.”

“Of course, doctor.” The girl stood up and began to rebuild her disheveled cell.

“Good girl,” said Erik, and even though it wasn’t addressed to her, Lauren felt a chill run down her spine at the words. She almost missed what Erik said next, even though it was addressed to her.

“Do you want to stick around and watch some of our testing?” he was asking.

She really ought to get back upstairs, Lauren thought. But it was always worth getting knowledge of what other departments were doing with the technology she developed, so she said, “Sure, why not?”

Erik began giving Sarah instructions in a calm and even voice, and she followed them, without expression or emotion.

“Move the chair to the center of the room.”

“Sit down. Straighten up. Spread your knees.”

“Reach straight up with your left arm.”

Erik’s voice was soothing and relaxing, so Lauren closed her eyes for a little while. She didn’t need to watch Sarah any more, it was clear that the girl was doing everything Erik asked. She couldn’t really relax with her arm up in the air, but that was OK.

“Lower your arm.”

“Unbutton your coat.”

That one was a little odd. Lauren was sure Sarah was naked, but she didn’t have the energy to open her eyes and check.

“Leave the chair and get on your knees.”

“Take the coat all the way off.”

“Open your eyes.”

Had that last one been directed at her? Lauren opened her eyes, and her field of view was entirely filled with two hard cocks. Erik and the other Testing employee were standing directly in front of her kneeling form, and their dickheads with inches from her face. They completely blocked her view of Sarah.

“Think about nothing but sucking,” said Erik. It was obvious that he was talking to her.

There were cock, and there was her mouth, and one was sucking the other. That was the truth now, for as long as she could remember, and for all eternity to come. Had she been doing this for ten seconds, five minutes, or all her life? She didn’t know and it didn’t matter.

After an eternity marked by minor events, such as the cock being removed and replaced with another, grunts and moans that told her what she was doing well and what poorly, and other small signs, the cock in front of her slipped suddenly away. She lunged forward to follow.

“Stop.”

The voice was unlike Erik’s. It was unlike any voice she had ever heard, though she recognized it immediately. It was the CEO, and the new management had put him in charge.

So she stopped. Her world of cock and mouth collapsed on itself and exploded back to the fluorescent lit converted office storage of Testing. She was crouched over Erik’s unconscious body, his wilting erection slipping away from her lips. The other Testing employee lay next to him.

The realization hit her with sudden force. They must have an extra subsonic aimed at this half of the room, and they were using it on her. They were making her suck them off against her will. The monsters. She began to quiver with rage and revulsion.

“I can’t believe it,” she heard behind her, and looked up. The CEO was standing on a chair, tinkering with an exposed duct in the ceiling. He was talking to himself, not her. “After everything I give them, some people can’t resist it. They want more.” He opened a vent cover and revealed a subsonic emitter, angled downward. As he looked down at the area it covered, he noticed Lauren’s attention.

“I’m sorry about this,” he said. “You know it’s strictly against company policy to use any of our devices on employees for any reason. I’m sure you realize that this was an isolated incident that will not happen again. I will take appropriate discipline against these men, and you shouldn’t worry about it or talk to anyone else about what happened.”

Lauren nodded. Talking to the CEO was a little confusing. His voice was very commanding, but she couldn’t actually tell what it sounded like. Similarly, it was hard to look him in the eye, because he looked so ordinary she couldn’t keep a mental image of him in her head. Every time she blinked, it was like he entered her field of view for the first time. She found it easier to avert her eyes entirely.

But, he was right. Obviously, Erik and his buddy in Testing had gone rogue, and kept an old subsonic when they got a replacement. It was strictly against policy and they would be punished harshly. Since they had been caught, she wasn’t worried about it any more.

“You should head back upstairs,” the CEO said. “Don’t worry about what happened here, or even think about it much.”

Lauren nodded, collected her lab coat, and headed back out the door. By the time she turned it in to the security guard and was back in the elevator, she was already planning her visit to Accounting.

Anvi was there, and was certainly willing to accommodate Lauren’s request. She shared her office with an intern who turned out to have a masterful tongue, and was willing to use it on them both while they kissed and fondled each other.

It was an enjoyable detour, and thoroughly drove the last remaining tension and worry from her unpleasant encounter in the basement from her mind. The loving attention and the relative privacy of the small office meant that Lauren spent longer than she intended to, and by the time she got back to her own office the day was nearly over.

The was a considerable buzz of coworker chatter when she came in, and she realized that the coming weekend Companionship schedule had been posted. She went over to check the listings, but was intercepted by Harris.

“I didn’t get anybody. Again,” he said, dejected.

“That’s too bad, Harris. Did you see if I was up there?”

“I didn’t notice. Say, maybe you could make it up to me,” Harris suggested, pointing at his crotch. She nodded and went to work, pulling off occasionally to reassure her coworker. Companionship weekends were a new program where single employees were paired up for weekend long ‘dates’. It helped morale and team spirit. The gender imbalance at the company meant that women were far more likely to make the schedule than men were.

Soon, Harris was groaning and trying to pull free. Lauren couldn’t deal with another mess and the line for the shower, so she locked down and sucked like a vacuum, getting him to cum before he got too insistent to pull out, and swallowing all his seed where it couldn’t make a mess.

She checked the board next, and saw that she would be going home with Roger from Marketing that weekend. Roger was terribly shy in the office, and they’d never fucked, but she’d heard from the other girls that he was amazingly well hung. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

The final ritual of the day was to change back into ordinary clothing for the trip home. As she buttoned up her shirt, Lauren pondered her work. The incident from this afternoon was already fading in importance from her mind, but her last thoughts were reassuring. Their technology could be dangerous if misused, as the rogue Testing employees showed. She was fortunate that the CEO was so strict in keeping it under control and stopping anyone from using it on her or her coworkers. It was a good job.