The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Audrey uses unethical tactics to get ahead at work. Her co-workers decide to teach her a lesson.

* * *

Office Daze

By: Chrystal Wynd

I had just taken my first sip of coffee when my co-worker Tracy stomped into my cubicle.

“Audrey!” said Tracy, putting both hands on the front of my desk and glaring at me. “You fucking witch!”

Great. At work for less than five minutes on Monday morning and I already had someone in my hair.

“What is it, Tracy?” I said. “Broken nail?”

“You know damn well why I’m here!” said Tracy. “You stole my project outline and turned it in to Stan on Friday as your idea!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Yes, you do!” said Tracy. “Your ‘research’ is all the stuff I put together for this project!”

I shrugged and picked up my coffee cup, making a show of taking a swallow. “Well,” I said, “you really shouldn’t leave your notes just lying around.”

“They were inside my desk drawer!”

I feigned shock, widening my eyes as I placed a hand over my mouth.

“Oh, no!” I said. “Some unscrupulous scallywag must have stolen them and left them next to the coffee machine.”

Tracy glared at me. “You’re not funny!”

I shrugged. “I’m sorry you don’t appreciate my humor,” I said. I held up my coffee cup. “Good coffee today, you know? Maybe I’ll find some more cool project ideas when I get a refill.”

All right, so I was being overly abrasive, but when it comes to my career, I don’t screw around or try to play by gentleman rules. At the age of twenty-four, I was just starting out and I wasn’t going to sit around waiting to get ahead like the others in this office. Tracy was pissed because I had completely out-flanked her on this one and she knew it. Too bad for her, but maybe next time she’d know enough to lock her drawer.

“Audrey,” said Tracy, through clenched teeth, “this is the third time you’ve done this since you started three months ago. We let the first two go because you’re young and didn’t know better, but you crossed the line this time. You just don’t do things like this.”

I rolled my eyes. “Here we go again with the ‘ethics’ conversation,” I said. “Look, if you want to be Polly Pure, you go right ahead. Enjoy. Meanwhile, I’m going to take care of business and do what I need to do to take care of me, okay? I’m not telling you how to run your life, so don’t you tell me how to run mine.”

“You’re free to do things any way you want,” said Tracy, “but not at mine or anybody else’s expense.”

I shrugged. “You snooze, you lose,” I said. “This is business. If you can’t run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.”

“Fine,” said Tracy. “If you’re going to act like a predator, then you’re going to be treated as one.”

“Good luck with that,” I said. “Anyway, I have work to do. Toodles.” I gave her a finger wave.

“Yeah,” said Tracy. “Toodles.”

* * *

I decided to celebrate my little victory over Tracy with another cup of coffee.

Coffee is a wonderful beverage. Caffeine, baby. Give me enough coffee and I’ll move mountains. Or steal them. Heh.

I sipped my coffee as I went over my notes. I had to stop by my supervisor Stan’s office later and I really needed to make sure I had the details in my head.

I had to hand it to Tracy. This stuff was good. She really should have kept her desk drawer locked.

I swallowed the last of my coffee and set the mug on my desk. My hips started wriggling as I did so.

Oddly enough, I was feeling aroused. Strange for a Monday morning, but maybe the thrill of victory was making me randy.

I stood and stretched, noting that my nipples were hard and pressing out against my blouse. It wasn’t cold in the office, so it was likely a side-effect to go along with my hip wriggling. I was apparently really enjoying my victory. Weird.

After two cups of coffee, it was definitely time to hit the bathroom. I locked my notes in my desk- I’m smarter than Tracy- and made my way to the bathroom.

Okay, I really was feeling hot. Really hot. My thighs were practically spreading on their own.

Good thing I was wearing a skirt.

I found myself wriggling more. My belly muscles were even twitching. This was getting fucking embarrassing.

I sighed and shook my head. I had to get work done today. I was going to have to address this situation.

As I was already in a bathroom stall, though, this was an easy fix. I parted my knees and stroked a finger over my surprising wet pussy.

I moaned slightly. Okay, that felt better than it should have. I was definitely randy.

I worked another digit into the mix and stroked my clit with two fingers. My belly muscles jumped and my hips bucked a bit. This was getting embarrassing.

Adding a third finger made things really start hopping. My eyes closed and my head went back as I realized my heat was building. This was crazy. I was jilling off in a work bathroom stall on a Monday morning! But damn, it felt good.

I was wriggling and writhing like a slut now and my hips were bucking. I couldn’t have stopped now if the bathroom was on fire. And then just like that, I suddenly peaked.

Breath hissing through my teeth, I bucked back-and-forth, desperately trying to mute my squeals. It was a mind-blowing orgasm, unexpectedly hot and explosive, and it had caught me by surprise. If I had been at home, I would have had to bury my face in a pillow to keep the volume down. The bathroom stall at work was no place for an orgasm like this, but it couldn’t be helped.

I finally came down and waited patiently for my heartbeat to return to normal. I knew my cheeks were flushed and I was going to have to wait a few minutes before walking back to my desk. I really hoped I didn’t smell like sex.

I put myself back together and exited the stall. To my horror, Tracy, Marianne and Beth were standing there when I did so.

Shit. I hadn’t heard them enter. Had they heard anything?

“Wow,” said Marianne. “Two cups of coffee and you’re getting off in the office bathroom! How are you when you’re drinking beer?”

Beth snickered. “The guys must love her.”

Dammit.

I ignored them and walked to the mirror. I checked my makeup and then strolled out as if nothing had happened.

I got back to my desk and waited for my cheeks to stop burning. I had no idea how I was going to concentrate now after the most embarrassing moment of my life, but I had to get it together before my meeting with Stan this afternoon.

I took a deep breath and settled myself. Picking up my mug, I made my way out to the coffee pot and poured myself another cup. Hopefully this would calm my nerves a bit and let me get back to work.

I did have one other problem, though. I was still horny. There was no way in hell I was ever going back to the bathroom, however. Ever.

* * *

I put in an hour’s work, but it didn’t distract me like I’d hoped. I was still fucking horny.

What the hell was wrong with me? This wasn’t like me at all. It was distracting as all hell.

I decided to take a little break. I needed some copies and a quick stretch and stroll around the office certainly wouldn’t hurt me. It might even help distract me from my needy pussy.

Leaving my cubicle, I made a leisurely circuit around the office. When I arrived at the copy room, I noticed the delivery guy was stocking the copy paper on the shelves.

He saw me and nodded. “Good morning.”

I stepped inside the copy room. Odd. I didn’t remember the delivery guy being this good-looking. He had a smooth ruggedness that almost took my breath away. He even smelled good. He smiled at me and I found myself giggling.

Enough was enough. I made a show of ignoring him and walked over to the copier. I slapped the first copy down and hit the button. Several copies later, I slapped down the next copy. Stupid good-looking rugged delivery guy wasn’t going to get me all giggly again.

Of course, I got so overly-distracted ignoring the stupid delivery guy that I managed to knock my document off the copier.

It fell by his feet and of course the delivery guy was all offended and stuff just because I had been rude, so he ignored it.

Whatever. I could pick up my own paper.

I wasn’t going to bend over in front of him, so I went to a knee and picked up the paper. As I did so, though, I realized too late that that maneuver put the front of his pants directly in front of me.

I froze, my face inches away from his zipper. His scent was completely arresting my conscious thought. He had the most masculine smell I had ever encountered. He was everything that made a man a man. I had never felt so female in my life.

And the thing that made him such a man- the symbol of his masculinity- was right in front of me.

I reached out and drew down his zipper. As I pulled out his massive cock, a wave of heat rippled through my body. I was wet. I was so fucking wet. Just touching this incredible cock was enough to get me off.

But me getting off wasn’t the important thing. The main thing...the most important thing...was satisfying this massive cock and the man it belonged to.

I ran my tongue along the underside of the heavy shaft, causing it to shift and grow into rigid hardness. The taste of that cock caused another explosion of heat in my belly. I licked his rod a few more times, covering it with my glistening saliva.

It was now lubed enough. I wrapped my lips around that massive cock and began sliding my warm, wet mouth up and down his hard shaft.

I was so fucking wet.

Again and again I stroked my mouth over his cock, my lips reaching the base of his shaft, my chin pressing against his heavy man balls. I hefted his masculine sack in my hand as I worked his thick cock with my lips and mouth.

And then I was finally rewarded when his cock hardened even more and exploded in my mouth.

His cock pumped a heated flow of semen into my mouth and I swallowed it as fast as I could. The sensations from his hot masculine sperm filling my belly triggered my own release, however, and suddenly I was squealing helplessly around his massive cock.

My mouth never stopped pumping his shaft as pure heated pleasure surged through my body. My pussy gushed as his seed filled my belly and I came in waves the entire time.

I was in a perfect place. I was right where I was supposed to be. I was serving a real man’s cock and loving it.

And that’s when I heard a series of clicks, followed by Tracy’s voice.

“See, Marianne?” said Tracy. “Believe me now?”

I froze, unable to move. I was on my knees, eyes wide, the delivery guy’s cock in my mouth. Tracy, Marianne and Beth were standing in the doorway of the copy room, their cell phones out and pointed at me.

The clicking I’d heard was the three of them taking my picture as I blew the delivery guy.

I scrambled to my feet. The delivery guy looked a bit bashful at having gotten caught in the act, but otherwise seemed fine.

And now he looked like he always did...a skinny kid barely out of high school. How the hell did I see him as some kind of Greek god? What the hell was going on?!

“This is priceless,” said Tracy. “On your knees blowing the delivery boy in the copy room an hour after masturbating in the bathroom so that everyone hears you. You’re taking the title ‘office slut’ to a whole new low, aren’t you, Audrey?”

I scrambled to my feet and grabbed my documents. I turned for the door and opened my mouth to deliver a bitchy, “Excuse me.”

Except that when I did, all that came out was a horrible burp.

Eyes wide, I slapped my hand over my mouth, but it was too late. The three of them burst out laughing.

Cheeks burning, I fled for my cubicle.

* * *

I tried to concentrate on my work, but it was impossible.

What on earth had possessed me to give the delivery guy a blowjob? I had no history with him, I had no attraction to him...hell, I didn’t even like him. He was about nineteen years old! But I dropped to my knees and sucked him off like I was a drunk bimbo.

I had to put it behind me. I had too much to do today. I’d just get myself another cup of coffee and focus on what I had to do.

I ignored the stares and giggles as I made my way out to the coffee pot. I took the steaming mug of java back to my cubicle, acting as if I didn’t have a care in the world.

I buckled down then and got some work done. Unfortunately, my arousal was building again. Fast.

I ignored it the best I could. I had work to do. I had no idea why my pussy was so fucking needy today, but I wasn’t going to let it control me, dammit. I was in charge, not my pussy.

I shifted and wriggled, trying to focus, but it was getting close to impossible. Every movement, every little shift seemed to light a new fire between my legs. My panties were soaked and I was prepared to swear I could see steam rising from them.

This was ridiculous. There was no way I was getting anything done until I took care of this. But you could bet your ass I wasn’t going back to the bathroom to do this.

It was about lunchtime, so the office was pretty much empty. I pooled my skirt around my waist. Then I leaned back and slid two fingers into my pussy.

I was behind my desk in my cubicle with the office nearly empty. As long as I kept it low-key, I could do this right here.

Oh, yeah. Ten seconds in, I could already tell this was the right idea. I shuddered as my fingers slid over my clit. Fuck, yeah.

I parted my thighs more, giving me a little more room. Damn, I was wet. Really wet. My hips bucked as little bolts of electricity buzzed through me. My nipples were hard nubs pressed against my bra.

Hotter now. Yeah. Hips bucking more. Moaning as my fingers work faster. So close.

A little harder now. A little faster. So fucking hot. So fucking close. Just a little more. Almost there...

“Damn, Audrey. I just wanted to borrow your stapler, but now I feel bad for interrupting.”

I gasped and opened my eyes.

My co-worker Jack stared at me from the opening of my cubicle. His stunned expression said everything.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. This was not my day.

And I still needed to come. Very, very badly.

“Jack,” I said, “I don’t suppose you could be convinced to keep quiet about this, could you?”

He shrugged. “I might.”

Hmmm. It seemed I might be able to get out of this with my dignity intact after all.

“All right,” I said. “Come here.”

Jack entered my cubicle and stood at the side of my desk. I stood and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I pulled down his zipper. “This stays between us, understood?”

Jack nodded, his expression stunned.

For the second time today, I found myself with a cock in my mouth. He was a bit bigger and thicker than the delivery guy, but the exquisite taste created the same sensations.

I couldn’t get enough. I could hear myself slurping as I licked and sucked his rock-hard dick, but I just couldn’t stop. I was so close to peaking, I couldn’t have stopped if the cubicle was on fire. I belonged on my knees with a cock in my mouth. It felt so right. So hot.

My tightly-wrapped lips stroked over his rod again and again as my tongue slid along the sensitive underside. My warm, wet mouth worked his shaft without pause, my knees planted in the cubicle carpet.

And when his hot seed exploded into my mouth, my own heat peaked and once again I was squealing around a hard cock in my mouth.

I swallowed his hot load as fast as he delivered it. Every swallow spiked a new wave of intense release through my body. I moaned again around his shaft as he pumped my mouth.

Jack eventually stepped back, his cock finally empty. “That was fucking incredible,” he said. “I was just going to ask you to cover for me on Friday so I could leave early, but this will do just fine.”

I swallowed the last of his load and sat back on my heels, waiting for my heartbeat to slow to normal.

Then a voice said, “Well, at least we have more pictures for the bulletin board.”

My eyes flew open and I scrambled to my feet.

Tracy, Marianne and Beth stood at the opening to my cubicle. With their cell phones out.

Marianne shook her head in apparent awe. “You really are a skank, aren’t you? I mean, masturbating in the bathroom and blowing two guys during work hours? Two?

I was far too embarrassed to work out a good comeback. All I managed was a mumbled, “Whatever.”

“Well, we’d better get away from this cubicle,” said Beth. “I don’t want to catch a bad case of slut.”

Marianne and Beth walked away then. Jack followed a moment later.

Tracy remained in the opening a moment longer. She locked eyes with me and held my gaze for several seconds. Then she smiled.

A moment later, she turned and walked away as well.

* * *

My concentration was shot, but I had to meet Stan right after lunch, so I only had a few minutes left to get everything put together.

I organized my notes the best I could. I would probably be able to wing it for the most part, but I was still going to be flying by the seat of my pants.

The biggest problem was going to be that I was getting fucking aroused again. AGAIN! What the hell was going on? How the hell had Tracy done this to me?

Yeah, I had figured out by now that Tracy had something to do with it. I had no idea how she did it, but somehow, some way, she had managed to put me in heat.

Only in Chrystal Heights. Damn.

Why was she carrying on with this crusade? I already had the project. Going on about it was so petty.

Well, I’d fix her. I’d have been fine just putting this whole project thing behind us, but now I was going to parade this in front of her for weeks. I was going to humiliate the wench.

* * *

It was time for me to meet with the supervisor, Stan.

Sure enough, I was buzzing on hormones and horny as hell, but that couldn’t be helped. I’d have loved to gotten myself off in the bathroom first, but there was no way I was taking that kind of chance.

I made my way toward Stan’s office, pausing just long enough to give Tracy a finger-wave and a smirk.

Yeah, I went there. Heh.

Stan’s door was open, so I tapped on it with my knuckles, saying “Knock knock.”

Stan looked up from his paperwork. “Hello, Audrey,” he said. “Come in. Close the door and have a seat.”

He looked pleased. This was good.

I sat down and opened my organizer. “Did you have a chance to look over my preliminary outline, sir?” Okay, it was Tracy’s preliminary outline, but he didn’t need to know that.

“Yes, I did,” he said, “and I like what I see so far. Can you justify the upfront cost, though?”

“Easily, sir,” I said, hips wriggling. “It’s just a matter of realizing...ummmm...realizing...”

“Realizing what, Audrey?”

Omigod. The knowledge that there was a cock...an alpha cock...just three feet away from me was wreaking havoc with my body. I could smell him, a powerful, masculine scent that was distracting me beyond belief.

“Realizing that...that...you know...just...just understanding...”

“Audrey?” said Stan. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, sir!” I said, hips wriggling more.

“Why are you doing that?”

I was trying to control my wriggles, but was doing a poor job of it. My heat was exploding exponentially by the second. My nipples were hard and pressing incessantly against my bra, my breathing was ragged and my pussy was so wet, I was sure Stan would be able to smell me any moment now.

I was too hot. My thighs parted. Gawd, I was wet. So wet. I slid my hand under my skirt. Just for a minute. All I needed was a minute or two. Just a little to hold me until I could get somewhere private.

“Audrey?” said Stan. “What the hell are you doing?

I couldn’t stop. I just couldn’t. My hand worked my clit and I was helpless to stop it.

“N-nothing...sir...I...I just need...I just need...”

Then I jumped to my feet and pulled my blouse apart, buttons flying. “I need you to fuck me, sir! Please! Please fuck me!”

Stan raised an eyebrow, apparently completely unfazed. “You want me to fuck you right here and now?”

I slid off my panties and pulled my skirt over my waist. I bent over Stan’s desk and pressed my boobs against the surface.

“Yes, sir!” I said. “Please, sir!”

Stan stood and circled around behind me. I heard his belt unlatch and his pants hit the floor.

Yes. He was about to push that alpha cock inside me. Yes.

But he paused. “You understand, Audrey,” he said, “that this has no bearing on getting the green light on your project, correct?”

“Project, sir?” I said, momentarily confused. Then I gasped. “Oh! Oh, I understand that completely, sir! Please fuck me, sir!”

Stan’s hands traced my rounded hips and cupped my bottom. He slid a finger inside me, testing my wetness, and realized I was helplessly soaked. Apparently satisfied, he leaned back and pressed the head of his cock against my wet pussy opening.

And then he grasped my hips firmly and pushed that fat alpha cock inside me.

I moaned. I couldn’t help it. Stan was banging me silly as his thick shaft stroked into me. Every stroke hit every sensitive spot inside my pussy. He had already hit my g-spot repeatedly and appeared to be working his way through the rest of the alphabet.

“Yes!” I said, unable to stop my words. “Yes! Yes! Fuck this slut, sir! Fuck me!”

His huge, heavy balls slapped my clit over and over again, causing my hips to buck in response. His cock was a solid steel thickness pounding me into submission.

He was sticking his cock into me because he wanted to. I was taking that big shaft inside me because that’s what I was supposed to do. I was right where I was supposed to be, bent over and ready to get filled with his seed.

My heat built far beyond my ability to handle it and I cried out with need.

Then Stan slammed into me one last time and, his cock buried deep inside me, let out a roar as he emptied his balls.

His hot, throbbing rod hardened inside me and I could actually feel his alpha sperm filling me. My ass bucked against him as I finally peaked and then my squeals filled the office.

I thrashed helplessly as my body spiraled out of my control. I wriggled and writhed, but Stan kept me on the desk with his big hands on my hips. I continued climaxing long after he had stopped filling me with his hot semen.

Eventually he pulled out, leaving my pussy feeling horribly empty, but otherwise wonderfully satisfied. I stood the best I could, but my legs were far too shaky to hold me and I dropped onto the chair.

I waited for my heartbeat and breathing to return to normal. Stan circled around and sat in his chair.

“Well, Audrey,” he said, firing up his computer, “I’ve got some good news.”

I smiled. I certainly hadn’t intended on banging the boss when I entered his office, but it looked like it was going to work to my advantage after all.

What can I say? When you’re good, you’re good.

“And what good news is that, sir?” I asked.

“You’re demoted to reception.”

I blinked. “Umm...excuse me, sir?”

“You’ve been demoted,” he said. “Starting tomorrow, I want you to take over the receptionist position. Answer the phone, greet guests, separate mail...and get my coffee, of course.”

I couldn’t breathe. I was suddenly in the middle of a surreal maelstrom. “What? B-but...you said...good news...?”

Stan settled into his chair as he continued working on his computer.

“That is good news,” he said. “At least for you. I had actually intended to fire you, but it turns out you’re not a bad piece of ass. At least, according to Jack and the delivery boy.“

Stan turned the monitor so it was facing me. There were several pictures on the screen and each one showed me on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

“I’ve also got an audio file from this morning,” continued Stan. “Would you like to hear it?”

My cheeks burned. This was the most embarrassing day of my life. Ever.

“No, sir,” I said, looking down.

“I’m not stupid,” said Stan, “and I’m offended that you think I am. You stole this entire project from Tracy. Last month you pinched Marianne’s project and two weeks before that, you took Beth’s. And you apparently thought I was completely clueless.”

“Sorry, sir,” I mumbled.

“I don’t need that kind of back-biting in my office,” said Stan, “and I won’t have it. Like I said, I was prepared to fire you. Believe it or not, though, Tracy and the others actually spoke up for you.”

I blinked. “Really?”

“Yes,” said Stan. “They said you should get another chance and that they had their own plans for you. And judging by our little meeting here, it was a great plan. I’m going to have to include a little bonus in their paychecks next week.”

Oh, gawd. I had been completely out-flanked all day. They had me beaten before I had even had my first cup of...

...coffee.

“So, you’re working the reception desk for the next month. Show me you’re interested in becoming a member of the team here and, after a month, we’ll see about getting you back into the office.”

I nodded, trying not to wriggle. I was getting crazy aroused again. “Yes, sir.”

“Good,” said Stan. “Now go move your stuff to reception.”

I left the office and headed for my cubicle. Tracy was waiting for me.

I sighed. I was becoming a mass of writhing hormones again and now I had to have my second humiliating talk in a row.

“All right, Tracy,” I said. “I’m sorry, okay? I was completely wrong and I really am sorry. And yes, I’ll be apologizing to Marianne and Beth as well.”

“All right, Audrey,” said Tracy. “Apology accepted. Was that so hard?”

“Yes.”

Tracy chuckled. “For you, it probably was.” She pushed my mug toward me. “Here. Have some coffee.”

I shuddered. “That’s not funny.”

Tracy pushed it closer. “You’ll like this one.”

“I’m never drinking coffee again.”

“You should,” said Tracy. “This one has the antidote.”

I blinked, then grabbed the mug and swallowed the entire contents in one long motion.

Tracy giggled.

I leaned back in my chair, letting the coffee settle in my belly. I let out a burp. I could already feel the arousal settling to a manageable level.

“You’ll still need to spend some quality time with your vibrator tonight,” said Tracy, “but that should keep it under control for the time being.”

I nodded. “I can live with that.”

“Now,” said Tracy, “just one more question.”

Oh, gawd. “Yeah?”

“What was getting fucked by Stan like?”

Suddenly Marianne and Beth were in the cubicle as well.

“Omigod yes,” said Marianne. “Tell us! Is he big?”

“Yeah, tell us!” said Beth. “Did he do you on the desk?”

I blushed and stammered, “He...well...he...”

All three of them crowded around my desk.

“Don’t be shy!” said Tracy. “We’re dying to know!”

I giggled. “All right...I have to admit...he’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! And those big hands! Omigod...”

THE END