The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

by Wrestlr

7.

The second and third days were similar. Jack knocked on the Doctor’s door and was told to have a seat. He kicked off his freshly washed sneakers before he sat back and listened to the Doctor talk him through a walk into the deep, peaceful woods. The Doctor snapped his fingers to awake him some time later. Jack bent and picked up his discarded shirt from the floor without really remembering when he had taken it off.

On the third day, Jack’s birthday, Ike made a big production over giving Jack’s ass a spank at breakfast and wishing him “Happy Legality,” which made Jack laugh. Dylan was working a double shift at the police station, which meant Jack would not see him until late—disappointing, since Jack was finally legal and wanted to push the flirtation with Dylan into sexual play, hoping Dylan would relieve him of the burden of virginity. But at dinner Ike and the other roommates minus Dylan presented Jack with a birthday cake, new clothes—“Because I’m already tired of seeing you wearing either that one shirt or that old sweatshirt,” Ike announced—and a dildo as a joke gift. In case Jack wanted to practice, Jeff clarified, and they all laughed.

Dylan arrived home late, exhausted from his double shift, and went directly to his bedroom, pausing only to tell Ike he had eaten dinner out of a vending machine at the station and was not hungry. Given how health-conscious Dylan was about his diet, Ike made a big production out of fearing for the end of the world over this, which made everyone laugh except for Dylan, who excused himself and disappeared into his bedroom.

Jack waited what he thought was a discreet few minutes, then excused himself to go to bed. Instead of his bedroom, though, Jack went to Dylan’s door and softly knocked.

Dylan opened the door. He was shirtless, still in his uniform pants.

“Can I, uhm, come in?” Jack asked, in what he thought was his most seductive tone of voice.

“Jack, I’m sorry I missed your birthday dinner, but I need to get some sleep. Good night.” Dylan was already closing the door.

“Okay, sure,” Jack said, angry and embarrassed from Dylan’s rebuke, and slunk off to his own bedroom.

Jack sat down on the edge of his bed. Had he misread the situation with Dylan? Was Dylan not interested in him sexually after all? Or was he really just tired?

Jack lay back on his bed. He was suddenly tired himself. Very tired, in fact. He closed his eyes and saw the woods around him, the sun-dappled green leaves barely waving in the softest of breezes. Yes. So peaceful and calm here. Jack smiled and stood up and continued his walk down the path.

As he entered the clearing, his shirt came unbuttoned. Had he done that? The shirt flapped at his ribs as it slipped off and fell away. Had he done that? The grass, the moss—the clearing looked so comfortable and inviting. Jack took off his shoes and socks. Yes, he loved the feel under his bare feet. Sunlight shined down bright as stage lights, but it did not interrupt the peaceful calm. Instead, its bright warmth relaxed him even more. He wanted to warm himself. He popped open his jeans, unzipped, and pushed them and his briefs to his ankles. His feet slid free, and he was naked. Naked in the middle of the clearing, in the middle of the peaceful, calm woods. Naked in the sunlight, as birds with eyes like cameras—no, just ordinary chirpy birds—watched him and sang their relaxing song just for him. Naked, relaxed, and so very horny.

His cock hardened and felt great. He sank down into the grass and moss and touched his cock, wrapped his hand around it. The birds watched closely. Jack stroked himself. From somewhere came the idea to finger his ass, something he had seen in porn videos online but had never before done to himself. He ran a spit-wet finger over his asshole as he stroked his cock, then poked the finger inside. It all felt so great. His balls zip-zapped that familiar sensation, and he poked the finger in deeper. It felt so nasty, so dirty in a good way, and suddenly he was cumming and cumming and cumming. Jack came until his balls were empty. He sagged into the grass and moss and let them swallow him into their comforting depths.

Jack became aware of a rolling motion. He forced his eyes open. He was cradled in Dylan’s arms, against his bare chest. The larger man carried Jack easily up the stairs in the dark house. Jack smiled and closed his eyes and snuggled closer to Dylan’s chest.