The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

by Wrestlr

13.

Jack sat at the kitchen table with the computer in front of him, typing data into the onscreen form.

Ike walked in, as usual wearing just his jockstrap. “What’cha doing, baby? Another college application?” Ike draped himself along Jack’s bare back, chin on Jack’s shoulder, looking down at the screen.

“Yup,” Jack confirmed. He had gotten his GED too late to apply to the major schools in the area like the one Ike attended, but he could still make the application deadline for some of the junior colleges, then transfer the credits later. Naturally, the Doctor offered to pay his tuition.

“Good for you, baby,” Ike murmured and nibbled Jack’s ear just the way he liked it.

Jack moaned appreciatively and leaned back slightly into the press of Ike’s warm body. Jack felt his dick stiffen in the familiar loose sweatpants that were pretty much the only thing he wore around the house these days. He liked the way the fleecy insides scrubbed across the sensitive head of his cock when he went commando, which with all the time now, sending little shudders of pleasure and arousal through his body.

Jack moaned again under Ike’s nibbles. “Stop that ... ‘til after I get this finished.”

“I’m proud of you, baby. We all are.” Before he pulled back, Ike found Jack’s nipple with his forefinger and thumb and gave it a soft pinch that made Jack groan again, a trick Ike had indulged at length the night before when, like so many other times recently, he joined Dylan and Jack in bed for a night of Olympic-class sexual fun. “But soon as you’re done, how about clearing your shit outta here and setting the table for dinner, okay?”

“You got it, old man.

Ike was only in his mid-twenties, only a year older than Dylan, but that made him five or six years older than Jack, and Jack liked teasing him, calling him old man. The other guys used to call Jack new dude, but they would not be able to do that now. There was a newer new dude in the house, named Derek, Jack’s very first recruit, who was at that moment in the Doctor’s office having his first session. Jack hoped it went well. The Doctor had already told him and Dylan that, if Derek’s indoctrination progressed on schedule, they would have their first sexual training session with Derek in a week. The thought of seeing Derek’s dreamy face bisected by his cock never failed to give Jack a hard-on.

Once, in his very first meeting with the Doctor, which seemed like years ago instead of only a few months, Jack said he intended to be rich, famous, and married to the most gorgeous man on the planet, part of his plan to make his family jealous. His exploding popularity on the Doctor’s website had not been what he meant at the time, but it felt like an achievement to him nonetheless. His small bit of fame among a select group of subscribers who liked to see angelic young men saying and doing naughty things to other men no longer felt like revenge against his father or his birth family. Jack had a new family now, and he loved them all more than he could have conceived.

The front door shut as Jack continued typing. “Hi, sweetheart.” Dylan’s arms circled Jack from behind, and Jack let himself melt into them.

“You’re home. Hi yourself, sweetheart,” Jack answered happily and turned his head for a kiss.

Ike as usual made quiet retching noises, taunting them, until Dylan and Jack each flipped a middle finger at him without breaking the lip-lock. They knew this banter was just Ike’s way of saying he loved them too.

“When you two are done,” Ike huffed, still pretending mild offense at their display, “we got another email from Greg today. He’s doing fine, thanks for asking. The Sheik is taking him to Brazil next month for yet another honeymoon.”

“See,” Jack said, “I told you the secret to making a man fall in love with you is the judicious use of teeth.”

“Show me,” Dylan growled, and kissed Jack again.

“Ahem!” Ike coughed. “I put his message on the refrigerator if you want to read it. Or you can just pretend I’m not here and carry on with your carrying on. Just ignore me; see if I care. I’ll be right over here making chicken for dinner. Oh, wait, you’re already having chicken for dinner, aren’t you, Dylan?—And right in front of me too. That’s so rude ... unless you’re gonna invite me to join you.”

They ignored him. Dylan’s fingers found the erection in Jack’s loose sweats, originally induced by thoughts of Derek but now being reinforced by what Dylan’s tongue was doing in Jack’s mouth. Dylan’s fingers teased it through the fleece. He broke the kiss to say, “Somebody’s sure happy to see me.”

“Always, sweetheart,” Jack said, reaching for Dylan’s face again. “Always.”