The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Hearts Bound

By Saddle Rider

Chapter Three

Deres slowly pulled the door closed behind him, holding the handle down so there would be no click to potentially pull his daughter Khylen out of her half-sleep before she could fall to it the rest of the way. She quibbled about bedtime the same as every other child that ever lived, but, once settled in, she enjoyed the quiet time with those who loved her with fairy tales and chat about the day spent and the day to come. It was something she looked forward to, so the quibbling usually ended quickly and was more an exercise in her attempting to hone an argument and a test of wills that usually ended up being entertaining at least as much as it was taxing.

Moving down the hall now, he contemplated the things that he might do to fill the evening. It was a rare thing that the nights were completely his. Bryana had taken herself away from her studies of forbidden magics to spend time with Anna, a soldier with whom she forged a friendship with on a quest some years before, and their mutual friends. He was quite happy that she now lifted her eyes from the books now and then to have a life all her own.

Neral had said her goodnights already, having left to visit her sisters at the home of Nessein, her younger sibling. The three of them would be set to gossip and pass a bottle of wine until deep into the night. She would stay until morning, then proceed with her day, not returning until near dinner time the next day. Bryana was likely to be home before too late, but, for at least the next few hours, he was left to his own devices.

Though even now he was hardly alone with a house full of servants, including a couple of playmates bound to him body and soul via magic. He enjoyed their company for themselves and, indeed, one of those playmates weighed heavily upon his mind of late. Making his way to one of the smaller studies that he had taken as his own, he gathered pen and paper to get to some correspondence that he hadn’t had a chance to get to before now. He’d managed one and was taking a few moments to outline the contents of the next in his own mind when there was a knock at the door.

“Come in.”

The door opened and Tessa, House Mistress for House Jaye poked her head in. Her fiery hair was mostly pulled to a bun, the exceptions being two long curls falling over either side to frame her face. With her cherubic features and bright eyes she still looked too young to have a job with such responsibility as maintaining one of the great houses of Erette, but she did the job and did it flawlessly. Neral had said more than once that, without Tessa there she wasn’t sure she could get herself dressed each day. It was said only partially in jest as an estate of the size of House Jaye took a great deal of resources and manpower just to keep it all from falling apart on a daily basis, from feeding everyone in it to maintaining the stone and interiors, and she did it all never losing for a moment her quiet but cheery nature, even in the midst of haggling for the best deal.

She smiled at him, “Good evening, Deres. I was about to retire for the evening and wanted to see if you needed anything before I did.”

‘Deres’ was always enough. He never had any interest in ‘Lord,’ ‘Master,’ or any other title. They felt odd to his ear and always had. He accepted that it was a part of the lives of his wife and other members of High Court, but he would always be something of an outsider. Growing up poor in Erette and then in a land of magic and technology no one believed existed as a real place saw to that.

“No, thank you, Tessa.” He paused, that thing that he had contemplated now and then coming to the fore once more and he resolved to bring it out and put it to rest one way or another. “Well, there is something I’d like to talk to you about if you’re not tired or otherwise in a rush to claim the rest of your evening. If you are, it can certainly wait. It’s nothing negative, I promise.”

Her brow furrowed briefly as her curiosity piqued, “Oh, not at all. My book will still be on my bed when I get there,” she said coming in and closing the door behind her because she definitely got the sense that, whatever it might be, it probably wasn’t for public consumption.

He gestured toward the high-backed chair in front of the small desk. “Would you like a drink?”

“No, thank you.”

He was fine himself so he took the chair from behind the desk and positioned it next to her before sitting down. He mulled how to begin for several seconds, his eyes roaming the room before he settled on a path. “I know that you and Elan are close friends and it makes me happy that that is so.”

Even though he’d promised her the topic was not one that shoud concern her, she was slightly relieved. She still was not sure where things were going, but it had certainly started out pleasantly enough. “It makes me happy as well. She is a fine soul. We are alike in many ways, I’ve found.” Indeed it was so. Both were soft spoken and content in being something of an introvert. They certainly liked to talk and be social, but neither were they people that couldn’t abide silence. “Of course, the only way I could hit anything with an arrow is to walk up and stab it with the tip.”

Deres chuckled with her, “Well, you still hit it with an arrow...technically.” The smile faded and he pursed his lips before taking a breath. “You know about the...special nature of our relationship?”

It wasn’t much of a secret amongst the extended family that those who live in House Jaye had become. Some years before, Deres’ adopted mother enlisted his and Neral’s aid against a mage who threatened his adopted home and, in turn, the world. A dozen elite soldiers were selected to accompany Neral on the quest. Some did not return at all, but those that did did not return didn’t do so untouched by the ordeal, some more than others. On the edge of irrevocable corruption and slavery to the witch Drexa, Deres saved her life and her mind by taking that control himself. He molded her back into the person she was when the journey began. But there were still ties that bound them. As much of her old self as she reclaimed, she was still his slave. She was his. His wants and whims were her commands and the aches in her soul.

And she was content and happy in that.

“I do.”

“Does that trouble you?”

She gave a small shake of her head, “It’s not really my business.”

The corner of his mouth turned up, “That’s not what I asked.”

Tessa paused and shifted her weight, working through the anxiety that came with being asked to comment on the business of people not only her employers, but those her family had been in service to for almost as far back as either of their houses existed. “No, Deres. It doesn’t bother me because it doesn’t bother her. I realize that, as she explained the way things happened, she wouldn’t be bothered by it no matter what, but she is at peace. She says it couldn’t have happened any other way and still have her be herself and I believe her.”

“I see how she behaves and how you treat her, and I have no reason to be troubled.” She let a pause linger in the air before she added once again, with added firmness, “But it’s not really any of my business.”

He liked the hint of steel in her voice. It belied her soft-spoken veneer. “Has she told you any of what happened on our journey north?”

“That you confronted the people that aided Mareth in his attack on Erette. She told quite the tale of your time in Idros and parts more north still.”

He saw the twinkle in her eyes that suggested she was aware of quite a lot, but that, like many other secrets of House Jaye, she would keep them safe. He shared the amusement just for a moment to delay his treading into the reason he sat with her now. “Did she tell you that I almost died?”

Tessa gave a little nod. “She mentioned it, saying only that you’d been hurt and Bryana healed you.”

“It wasn’t that simple,” he clarified. “Yes. Before I met with Drax I was wounded by something like the poison that threatened the queen. It took me very quickly and, in short order, I realized that...I wouldn’t live. The poison was quick and I was too weak to clear it on my own. Elan was quite right. If Bryana hadn’t found us when she did I would have died…and so would she have.”

His eyes became distant, “There were spots in my vision and what the spots weren’t wandering over was so blurry I could barely see it and I had to remind myself to breathe. I was going to die...and so was Elan. Cassea is tied to me. If I were to pass, she would know it happened and it would be a wound, but she could go on and would go on.”

“And it’s more with Elan.” Tessa didn’t know the intricacies of magic and while curiosity led her to ask things now and then she’d gleaned as much it never occurred to her to pry in any depth.

He nodded slowly thinking of those moments with Elan before he took her years before. “She was slipping. Drexa didn’t want slaves that could think or act truly on their own, lest they threaten her. They were empty and all but devoid of thought and will to the point that they would die if Drexa did.

“Elan had been overwhelmed and she surrendered. She simply floated, awaiting a voice to tell her what to do and who to be. It would either be me or the likes of Drexa. In that moment, it had to be me. I commanded her to become who she’d been and to someone with no more will of their own, I had to give mine. We are tied that way. And...without my will she has none. So, when I died, so would she.”

He cleared his throat softly to dislodge the lump that threatened to form. “Even as my own life slipped away, one of the things that weighed upon me most was how unfair it was to her. Young, beautiful, and with her whole life ahead of her, and here it is about to be snuffed out through no action or inaction of her own. It’s snuffed out because of my ego more than anything else.”

She seemed genuinely puzzled as her head tilted. “Your ego?”

He rubbed his face and let both hands run through his close-cropped dark hair. The admission was a hard one. “It hadn’t occurred to me that anything could happen to me, not really. I’m a capable mage. Ability for ability I’m probably the most capable mage in the world outside of the confines of my adopted home, and that’s the truth.”

“There’s a certain air of...invincibility that one could fall into with that truth and, I didn’t realize until after the fact the degree to which I fell into it, and was completely oblivious to having done so. Nothing those so far ‘beneath me’ could do could harm me. But one guard with a blade sheathed in an alchemy I’d never seen drives it into me and there I lay dying, my skill useless.”

“And Elan dies with me...for nothing. She deserved better then, and she still does. To that end, I am hoping that you’d be willing to help me.”

“Anything I can do, of course, but I’m not sure how I could help you, Deres.”

He leaned forward out of reflex. He was about to propose an intimacy, so he moved to be closer to her, “I cannot entirely unbind myself from her and, to be honest, even if I could, I’m not sure I would. I do love her. I love Cassea and Bryana and Neral as well. I love them for different reasons and in different ways. Our relationships are all different, but no less satisfying to me. But I can bind her to another in addition to myself.”

The words surrendered to silence as Tessa absorbed them. When she finally did speak, the words carried more than a hint of shock and wonder. “Why me of all people? Why not Cassea?”

“For many reasons, not the least one being that you can be trusted. You are a good person, Tessa, and the goodness within you isn’t just a mask that you put on to hold your position. You are kind, gentle, and honest. It isn’t in you to abuse anyone, and you are as likely to try to push Elan to anything not in her interest as you are to harm Khylen. I know that you would never toy with or manipulate her.

“And your life is a safe one. I do not rush to or thrill at danger, but,” he said with a grin, “it does find me.” Turning more somber once again. “But if it would take me this time, with your help, she wouldn’t suffer for it. If I were to pass, it would be hurtful, but she would have you and your will to drive her. She would have her life and move on. She would have you to anchor her being.”

“Cassea would do it if I asked, of course, and I could trust that, but you and Elan are better friends and it seems like a better fit to me.”

Tessa’s hands went to her lap, her right hand holding the wrist of her left almost to remind her of reality as she contemplated what was being asked of her. It was something almost inconceivable on one end and yet, something very natural in it on the other. Being there for others was always her nature. Her parents lovingly chided her for every stray animal she brought home, her mother joking that every one she fed or nursed back to health told their friends where they needed to go.

Her life in service to the Jaye family had been as much a foregone conclusion as the House Jaye’s commitment to the military, but, it was just as much a point of pride for both. Tessa had genuinely looked forward to that life, for it meant safety and surety of purpose, and a comfortable life. Added to that was the fact that the Jaye’s honored the service of House Jovis and never treated it as though their service was demanded by tradition or ordained by the Goddess because those of House Jovis were less. Indeed, A’marin Jaye, the family matriarch had parroted Neral’s thoughts often enough: House Jovis helped make it possible for House Jaye to be what it was.

Her own ties had deepened in ways both expected and not in ways that pleased her. She was much closer to the mistress of the house and, with the mistress now wed, she was set to continue her line when she was ready to do so unencumbered by having to look for a male to aid her that she really didn’t want to begin with. Marriage to one was out of the question simply because no man could have her heart and even temporary relationships could be complicated. Even if they found one another agreeable, sometimes the outsider tried to insinuate him or herself into the greater House and it made things difficult. It was simply easier for a woman like herself to borrow the man of the manor.

And she had a fondness for Elan. They were alike and they meshed together as friends, but this was more. Deres saw the wheels turning and thought to address what she might be contemplating. “Your life will not change at all, live it as you please. Live your life...find a love. This change for Elan would only happen if something were to happen to me. You won’t even notice the spell otherwise.”

She knew enough about her ties to Deres so that it wasn’t a question. “She will accept this because you want it done.”

“She...quite enjoys that I manipulate her mind. She would enjoy the act of being bound and we could...enjoy it together.”

Tessa had to admit that she liked that idea herself, as Elan had been the fuel for a fantasy or ten over the time they’d known one another. “That could be...fun.”

“It will be,” he assured her with a smile. “Am I to take that as a ‘yes?’

She saw the hopefulness couple with amusement in his blue eyes. “Yes, Deres. I accept.”

His smile broadened and the exhalation that followed was a long one. “Thank you, Tessa, from my heart. It’s a burden lifted from me to know that she will be able to go on. And I won’t forget this.”

She shook her head, rising from the chair. “It’s nothing, Deres. I believe I would do the same for anyone else, much less a friend and someone in my home.” They embraced warmly and, as they parted, she asked the only thing she really needed to know, “When will this happen?”

“When would be best for you?”

She thought for a moment, “In two nights? It sort of...feels like something I should prepare myself for.”

He gave a small nod and his grin returned. “I would say that in terms of the magic at play that’s not necessary, but then I realize why one might feel the need to do that.”

She stepped away, running her hands down her dress to relax herself as much as the soft wrinkles in the fabric. “So, again, is there anything else I can do for you before I retire?”

“No...no, thank you, Tessa. Do have a lovely evening and enjoy your book.”

“Thank you, Deres.” She would try to get back to it this evening as intended, but she suspected that other thoughts would consume her this night.

* * *

Traymis Elan was what she called selectively social. She was never what one would call boisterous. Those she served with said that her greatest skill when it came to parties was in holding down her chair and watching the drinks though they didn’t mean it to insult her. She was quiet, but she was kind to her fellows in life and fierce and dependable on the field.

Truthfully, it probably wouldn’t have bothered her even if they had meant it badly. Not that she didn’t care how her friends and comrades saw her, for she certainly did. She simply accepted who she was. She was quiet and contemplative. She would toast and drink, but never to the point of blind drunk and always felt a bit silly those times she surrendered to the raucous of the crowd.

She was still those things when you entered her inner circle, but it was then that she truly revealed her warmth. She was still on the quiet side, but her smiles were easy and if you asked her where she stood, you would always know. All those positives to her being made her the rare exemplar of a quiet girl with many friends.

Though, as one might expect from a quiet girl, she was her own best company and her hobbies reflected that, though they all tended toward the artistic. The small room off of her bedroom was filled with her works, from sculptures, to statues, to ceramics, to paintings. Tarps were draped here and there to cover her works, and the tools of each trade had their own place. There was at least some order to the chaos, but one could look at it all and just sort of know that she could flit between several projects in a single session.

Now though, she wore an apron that was once beige before her various efforts had made their mark on the thick, slightly rough fabric. She swirled a thin piece of wood into a mid-sized jar of paint, thinning the dark green mixture so she could work with it, the last of the colors to be made ready. She had hoped to finish her work before bed, her deadline self-imposed simply because she had been so busy of late that it had seemed like forever since she’d had time for any of her projects. Between her own patrols and other duties in addition to helping train the archers assigned to her, when she did make it home there was little time for anything other than to come home to a long, hot bath, then collapse into bed to start it all over again at dawn. Some days were so harried that she’d fallen asleep in the tub.

She had no more than picked up the wood to put it a toast brown shade to the palette first when there was a knock at the door. She tensed for a moment, but found herself more amused than frustrated. What a surprise. “Come in.”

The embers of frustration evaporated when she left her workspace to see Deres closing the door behind him. Even if she truly could get angry at him, there was no reason to. She hadn’t had the chance to see him in almost as long as her schedule had become so complicated aside from an occasional quick tryst. She missed him. She missed those eyes and that cocky smile and that compact, powerful body. Elan felt a delicious rush of weakness at the sight and the thought that she teased herself with, He’s coming to take me. True or not in this case, the thought felt wonderful.

It simply felt wonderful to be owned.

He smiled at her and her heart raced, “How are you?”

“Fine. Better than fine at the moment” She came to him, wrapping her arms around him, feeling his firm chest against hers and his powerful arms envelope her.

“Glad to hear,” he said warmly, letting his hands wander her body, not too lecherously, but enough to remind himself of the shape of her. “I’ve missed you,” he said softly as his right hand brushed her cheek.

“And I have missed you.” How she did. Being with him was like mana. Indeed, he had teased his control by having her to be late to meet her own hectic schedule a few times in favor a quick, frantic fuck and memories of him grunting and biting her at just the spot between neck and shoulder like a dog nipping his bitch, and the sounds and feelings that made her waifish frame tremble helped sustain her during the busiest moments.

He took half a step from her and looked down, only then seeming to see her wearing her apron, “Being artistic, I see.” Then he seemed disappointed, “I’m interrupting.”

She was dismissive of the tone, “You are not. I didn’t even get a chance to start anything. And even if I were hip deep in paint or clay you are still not an interruption and never will be, so stop that.”

He grinned as he appraised her. “I like it when you’re firm.”

Her pale blue eyes twinkled, “Sometimes I need to be. I cannot gently ask the trainees in my charge and my subordinates if they would perform better, if it’s not too much of an imposition for them.”

“I suppose not,” he agreed, his mind travelling back. “Even so, it’s something of a far cry from the young woman Neral would come home and speak of the archer with skill that is nearly unreal, and there is something in her that tells me she could be someone I could trust...if she could only stop clearing her throat to stall for time between whispers.”

The natural blush that filled her fair-skinned cheeks was bright enough to add color to the bit of makeup already there. “I have found some volume, yes.” She luxuriated in the closeness of him, drawing her delicate fingers down his smooth cheek, “What brings you to me this evening?”

“Do I need a reason?”

“Absolutely not.”

He pulled her closer, feeling her shiver against him, and, he had to admit, even that subtle bit of submission aroused him. It aroused him enough that he thought to tweak them both, “And why not?”

“Because I am yours.” Those words and any like them that reminded her of her place caressed her mind and her pussy as well as any tongue or finger.

He returned the caress of his cheek in kind, drawing close enough to her to feel her breath against his skin. His tone softened to a near whisper itself, “As I recall, I commanded that you be again the person you were before I came into your life.”

She huffed in amusement. “Just because the puppet master gives the puppet control of her strings, that doesn’t mean she is any less a puppet. In all that she does, she knows the master can come and pull them from her and she will surrender them with joy.” And that was the nature of Traymis Elan these days; balancing between being herself and being his. But she had more or less made peace with walking that line.

He gripped her neck just firmly enough to make his power felt and he exhaled quickly through the nose, himself a bit flushed at how she trembled. He knew what she wanted to hear and how. “I want to fuck you, Elan. Now. And I’m going to because I command it and you will obey me.”

Her desire to work on her art evaporated completely even as her skin came alive, anticipating the sensations ahead. “I will obey.” Her tongue lingered on that last word as it often did. It was a more beautiful four-letter word to her than even ‘love.’ Her pussy began to weep thinking of what he would command and how she would obey each one with all that she was.

He reached purposefully to untie her smock, his right index finger sliding between the string and her thin green blouse so she could feel a moment’s pressure before he untied it, “There are so many ways that I’ve missed you...and your body of late. I want your long tongue all over my cock. I’m going to order it, Elan.”

“I will obey,” she whispered as her mouth watered.

He kissed her cheek with the most feathery touches, inhaling the scent of her as he went, “Splay you as I please.”

She whimpered at the thought of his cock...his weight...his need. “I will obey.”

“Display you if I choose.” His tone turned playful, “Or even perhaps have you display yourself to entice me.” He tsked in disappointment, “Though you may not be able to manage that.”

Her grin was a wicked type of sexy, but still with a hint of that submissive demeanor. “You already said you missed and wanted me.”

“I did.” He kissed her then and in each break between words, and each time there was the temptation to keep kissing her and simply take her for the first time that night then and there. “I do. And I have plans for you, Tray, on many fronts.” He straightened, pulling away from her with some effort and teasing himself with the knowledge of what was to come if he held off for a mere few moments.

“Follow me.”

And just like that, the strings pulled taut and she walked from her room and down the corridor, following obediently behind, her body alive with a unique sensation. She was still in the moment. She could feel her limbs and still held sway over them but a part of her mind floated in a rush of obedience. He commanded. She followed. That rush was a tingle from the base of her brain that flowed down to nestle between her legs. She sighed deeply as she began to feel herself drip into her panties.

Down the long hallway, then a turn left and down the next hall. When she realized where they were likely to end up and her curiosity and some added anticipation. The doors opened for them to find Tessa in a long, emerald gown. Technically, it was a sleeping gown, but the plunging neckline and the slit in the gown that went all the way up her thigh, made it clear that no one that wore it could expect to be wearing it long. Her long copper hair flowed in waves down her shoulders. The blush of her cheeks came from her own fair skin, a clear gloss covered her lips and a dark eyeshadow gave her eyes that very nearly matched the gown a piercing quality that somehow enhanced the warmth that was always there.

Tessa took note with amusement the way his eyes drifted to her breasts that were spilling from either side of the gown. It didn’t shock her. Men simply did it nearly out of reflex and she was smart enough to use the distraction to her advantage whenever possible, whether it be at Court, or even just some extremely favorable deals at the markets. The Goddess gave her the gift of her body and if she could use it in the smallest ways to help her House, she may as well. She happily greeted each.“Hello, Deres. Hello, Traymis. I hope you’re both well this evening.”

“We are,” he said, closing the distance to Tessa. “You look...lovely.”

She gave a small nod with a grin. “Thank you, Deres. It’s a special occasion, so I thought I should honor that.”

He appraised her once more, drinking her. “You certainly have, though I will point out that you rarely go so...all out, so to speak.”

“You’ve never suggested that was a requirement.”

“It never has been. I’m just happy to be with you at all, even if it will just ultimately be for stud service.”

She picked up on the purposefully overblown undercurrent of pity. “Surely you aren’t just now troubled by the fact that it isn’t men that excite me?”

“I’ve hidden it well until now...and will continue you hide it well for as long as you allow me to slide into your bed.”

“Since I will need a man to further my line one day, I may as well grow accustomed to him now. Besides, I’m not the first House Mistress to make herself available to the Lord and Lady and I won’t be the last. A Lord with a twitching cock may as well have it tended to at home and spare the House a scandal.”

He put his hands over his heart, already scandalized.“But I have Elan, and Cassea, and Bryana as well.”

Tessa sighed and shook her head, her copper curls swaying with her, “I may not ache for men, but I understand them well enough to fairly say that if a man already has a hundred women to rut in, if he finds yet another willing pussy, that one will be plowed, too.”

He tilted his head quickly in a version of a shrug, “More true than not, I suppose. But, this time I brought an offering that I’m certain will appeal.”

That much was certain for Tessa. Man or woman, anyone with eyes found themselves drawn to someone with looks as exotic and near ethereal as Traymis Elan’s. With hair naturally white and eyes a pale, piercing blue, and a demeanor that never failed to exude warmth and friendliness, Tessa, walking with her through the streets saw men walk into one another watching Traymis walk by

The two had settled into a lovely friendship, but Tessa admitted to herself that, at least at first, she had found her as physically compelling as anyone else. Even though that had been put aside as time allowed her to know the person that was Elan, Tessa admitted that anticipation for the now was difficult to ignore. “Hello, Traymis. I’m sorry if your evening isn’t turning out as you may have planned. I hope that you find it interesting nevertheless.”

“I have no doubt that I will,” she said smoothly and with more than a hint of amusement.

“I could just tell her to,” Deres offered.

“Is that not less fun for you?” Tessa teased.

“Not really,” Deres said, looking at Elan standing there at casual attention. “It’s important to me to please, you know that. As with all the women that gift me their favor, I enjoy making you cum.”

“Even if you must pull them from me by magic.”

He sighed happily, proud of the memories of her writhing. “You do not complain.”

“Because we are all animals. There are women who love women to the point where the thought of laying with a man makes them want to vomit that would still come to you in darkness and shame to feel what you could make them feel.”

That piqued him. “Know any in particular?”

She shook her head, “And you prove my point that, for men, there are never enough women.”

He shook his head, mainly to try to undo the smile that wanted to park itself on his features. “While I’m not willing to concede that, you at least have a valid argument.” He sat at Tessa’s small desk, crossed his legs and eyed Elan. “I tell her to do things because it pleases her and that pleases me. To tell her that to stand there waiting to be told how to obey arouses her pleases her. Doesn’t it, Traymis?”

She blinked rapidly as she began to flush. She knew her body was simply reacting to his words as any other reflex did. Thinking of that rushed blood to her nipples, pushing them against the loose fabric of her blouse. “Yes, Master.” Her lips quivered as those words escaped.

“Standing there, ears open, mind open, listening intently to my voice as it tells her that her limbs are heavy, so heavy that her body is rooted to the spot she’s in now. It’s a pleasant experience because all of that heat that would live in her limbs as she waited to move can move into her mind.” He leaned forward, enjoying the subtle changes in her stance. Elan’s arms hung limp and her eyes subtly widened. “If I tell her that she can feel her mind slowly submerge in that heat, then it is simply so.”

It rose within her, slowly, and she didn’t even try to tread that heat. As it took her she sighed deeply, and, with the exhalation, came a small whimper. Her ears listened and her mind was open, but her eyes were locked to his in case he had another thought, whim, or need.

Her mind was already fucking itself.

Seeing her in surrender enticed him as it enticed her. Seeing her happily weak and waiting for more made his cock shiver and quickly the urge grew to touch it, but he chose to deny himself, for a time anyway. “Does your mind drown in heat, Elan?”

“Yes, Master.” She quivered, trying to ride out the sensation. She could drown...she could die now and it would be a perfect end to life.

“We can’t have you drown, dear,” he admonished gently. He spared a glance to Tessa, seeing that she was mesmerized by the scene in her own way. As far as he could recall, she’d never “How obedient are you, sweet one?”

“Absolutely, Master.”

“Indeed.” He watched Tessa watch. “Keep looking at her, Tessa. Do you see? I mean, she stands there and waits for me to order her...and I don’t even have to do that. All I need to do is make a suggestion and her mind will take the next step because she is a slave and it might please me and it will please her.”

“Is that so?”

He gave a small nod, turning back to Elan, leaning forward with a predatory grin, “I mean, it would be terrible if Elan’s mind were to drown. She knows I wouldn’t want her to be an empty little thing. That would be no fun for me at all. That wetness that threatens to do that has to go somewhere, doesn’t it?”

A soft whimper escaped her lips as the switch was thrown deep in her mind that sent that heat down through her spine to flare and fill her belly until it fluttered in a shiver as that heat ran south. The heat condensed to dew, the dew mingled together to become droplets, driven together by thoughts of submission to her master, and thoughts of her mind fucking even now brought the droplets to a deluge so intense that she could feel the steady drip, drip, drip.from her cleft to her panties. Elan’s eyes fluttered as she rode the feeling that almost seemed to be in time to the beat of her heart.

Tessa’s own heart beat faster at the sight of Elan, high-pitched whimpers now coming from her after every few breaths. She could only imagine what the other was feeling. She didn’t understand the complexities of the magic that bound them, but she didn’t really need to. It was just so compelling to watch someone talk someone into such a state.

Deres found it compelling, too. She was mesmerising in her own way. Beautiful. Obedient. And riding the waves of his control even as he scarcely exerted any. She accepted her place with such contentment, which pleased him. Commanding her to be who she once was and hold a balance between that and being owned could have put her in a place where she was always fighting between herself and the puppetmaster.

To see herself in her state and to like it sent blood to his cock as her state sent wetness to points between her legs. “Elan?”

Her spine straightened ever so slightly as her strings pulled taut with the hearing of that extra hint of firmness in his voice. “Yes, Master?”

“I’d like to watch you and Tessa play for a while. Go to her, would you? I’m certain you can convince her.”

Elan’s lips parted in a smile as she moved with purposeful steps and an equally purposeful sway to her hips. “I’m sure I can.”

Tessa’s green eyes twinkled, “What if I choose not to be convinced?”

“You are already convinced. I would not be here this way if you also didn’t want it to happen.” She was close enough now to run her long fingers down the creamy white skin of Tessa’s arm. “He did not send me here to seduce you.”

“Though you would.”

“I would obey because the slave obeys. And for the part of me that is me, it not so horrible a command to follow.”

That made Tessa giggle like a teenage girl, “It amuses that such a command doesn’t go against who you were.”

Elan’s hand ran over her shoulder and down the loose fabric of the gown as her fingers slipped under to squeeze a heaving breast that yielded beneath the force of the touch, “I’ve never wanted women before I was remade. I still ache for obedience more than I will ache for any woman by herself. But I have always enjoyed sex very much. I’ve always given myself to it. I give myself to it, and you, now.”

Tessa, not one to turn away a gift freely given, kissed Elan deeply, tongue darting in to meet hers and taste sweetness as she exhaled through her nose rapidly while Elan’s groping became more insistent. Tessa let Elan do as she pleased as she slowly disrobed her lover. One button at a time revealed a chest slightly more pale than even her own. Elan’s breasts were small, little more than a slight sloping of the flesh to define them and nothing compared to the pendulous mounds of flesh that belonged to Tessa. While Evaline’s admirably defied gravity, Tessa’s sat closer to her body, though no less full or impressive. Elan’s nipples were thick and proudly erect, each seeming to call out to be sucked.

As Tessa began to answer that call, the air touched her bare skin with the falling of her gown. She would close her teeth ever so slightly and pulled them, making Elan squirm in that mix of pleasure and pain as she wallowed in a realm of duality. She was enjoying Tessa. She was enjoying every bit of it for what it was. Sex was a glorious thing, and she enjoyed being with someone she considered a friend. But there was the other part of her, the slave part, that whispered to her, Master is here and he sees all that I do. The urge to please was strong and Elan knew that exposing Tessa’s voluptuous form pleased him as her gown dropped.

The skin of Elan’s breasts was peppered with kisses, licks, and the mark of teeth and it carried the sheen of saliva as Tessa stripped her bare with increasing urgency. Tessa knew what strength lay in that frame. Elan found herself pulled to the redhead and pressed their bodies to one another as they resumed the worshipping one another with deep kisses and fevered touches. Tessa liked that, with Elan’s skin, her nails left clear trails as to where she had been and the untouched parts were simply invitations. Still, right now, there was one invitation that had been extended the moment Elan had approached her that Tessa would accept now.

Sliding two fingers down her belly and over that tuft of snow white hair to find that one place on a woman where all touch could at once coalesce and then radiate outward to every part of her being. At that first touch, Elan’s body twitched forward just before she broke the kiss and put her lips near Tessa’s left ear. “Roughly,” came out in a rasp. “Please.”

Tessa was more than happy to comply, “Tell me if it’s too much.”

“I will.” She knew that it would not be. She was in her slave place and in that place there was no such thing. As much as what what Master wanted drove her in that if he wanted lovemaking and sweet words, she would shower him with those whispers and that gentleness, she liked the rough. For him to pound away inside her...to take her showed her her place and the slave in her wanted him to see her in that place. It also amused her to wonder if the mousy, loving House Mistress was capable of it.

She found out quickly that indeed Tessa had at least one lover who enjoyed a good mauling. Those fingers pressed into her clit hard and rolled it in circles as Elan’s clit dripped more insistently in response. The archer would inhale sharply as the feeling of her singing nerves built, peaked, and then radiated in a wave that made her growl in response, an incongruous sound coming from a creature such as her. What seemed more acceptable to the ear given the petite frame and youthful look was the high-pitched squeal that came with Tessa giving her clit a simultaneous pinch and pull. Her thighs trembled each time and each time she wondered for a moment if she could remain standing against it.

She hugged herself to Tessa, in part to brace herself, in part because, over her shoulder her lust-hazed vision saw Deres, chair now fully facing them, beautifully naked and she whined again, swooning at the sight of his body; fine hair on his chest, no shortage of muscle and a long, thick proud cock at the happy mercy of his hand as it dripped from the head, bringing a hiss from him as his thumb rolled a droplet of precum over the velvet head. Master mesmerised. When her mind and body were in this place there were times that she found herself drooling at the sight of him.

What’s more, he looked pleased with what he saw. He looked pleased with them. He looked pleased with her.

“Goddess, yes.”

“You like this, Traymis?”

Tessa’s soft but insistent voice cut through the fog. “Yes, Tessa.”

“Rough enough?”

She tugged again, and Elan’s knees did buckle for the blink of an eye, “Yes, Tessa. It’s...p-perfect.”

“You say that like, ‘Yes, Master.’”

“Yes, Tessa.”

Tessa liked that a bit. “He’s watching, isn’t he?”

“Yes, Tessa.” These words sounded as though they came from a weaker place than the others.

“That’s almost better than my fingers, isn’t it?”

She yelped along with another tug, “Yes, Tessa. I’m s…”

“Shhhh, it’s all right. All that matters is that we make one another feel good tonight. It doesn’t matter to me that there is more that drives you so long as I am part of what does.” Tessa didn’t bother to look towards Deres simply because she thought it more fun to tease her lover with it. “Does he still have his clothes on?”

“No,” she moaned. “Naked. Beautiful. L-like you.”

The praise made her happy. “Thank you, Traymis. Naked as I thought he would be. Does he just play with that thing or does he draw upon it like the mage kind?”

Elan managed to look beyond her own haze to see what he was doing to himself. After a few strokes with the right hand, the fingertips of the left would start at his full balls and wander up his shaft, moving to the left and right, pausing here, half circle there. It was just another display of his power. He…..mmmmmmm…..casts.”

Rolling that clit in circles now, her hand thoroughly soaked, “That’s for me, Tray. He bathes it in magic in those times when it is only the two of us.”

“To make you cum,” she whined, on the edge and eyes beginning to water imagining it. “So you feel good.”

“So I feel nothing but good, Tray.” Her teeth found the spot between neck and shoulder. “Wave after wave of it, not so much that I am lost, but more than enough so that I don’t care that he is not a lovely woman.”

“But I understand. I have a glimpse of what it must be like for you, in heat all the time for him.”

“Goddess, yes, Tessa.”

“And, when he commands, your mind takes a moment to decide whether or not it conflicts with ‘you,’ and then your mind just goes away, doesn’t it? I know why you love it.” She pulled her fingers away, leaving Elan heaving before putting them in her mouth to the second knuckle to savor every bit of the feminine sweet. “I want to taste you now.” She said it in such a way as to get the response she liked a bit.

“Yes, Tessa.” Almost reflexively, Elan hopped upward, wrapping her ankles around Tessa’s waist, her softer flesh yielding slightly under the firm grip of muscled legs, the outline of those muscles only truly becoming apparent with the application of force. Her arms went around Tessa’s neck, feeling hands grip the underside of her thighs as the ache to kiss returned. Turning their bodies together Tessa placed Elan on her back, losing herself in the other woman, kissing...nibbling...mauling...biting her way down her body, stopping briefly to tongue her belly button, causing Elan to squirm and giggle at the suddenness of the different sensation.

The barest hint of Elan’s scent found Tessa and seduced, calling out to her mouth and her cunt together. She heeded that call. When her lips were mere inches from that pale pink pussy, it excited her no end to see Elan spread her legs wide like a whore who just pocketed her money.

A slave being obedient, she corrected. Being what she is, being what she wants to be. She wet her mouth and tongue tentatively, then dove in, teasing the clit with the tip before diving in to fill her mouth with Elan’s juices, and it seemed as though she very nearly could. In their scant few moments on the bed, there was already a wet patch on the blue quilt. Tessa let herself go, enjoying the feast for her belly and her ears as Elan sighed and moaned in response to her ministrations.

As she awaited what tonight was for.

As she awaited the inevitable.

She gave no real thought to it. She once told the Lady Jaye that she feared neither of them and she didn’t, even when Deres and Bryana were new to her life and the House. Then it was because she trusted Neral and quietly watched their behavior. Time only solidified that truth for her. Deres and Bryana were kind, decent, and protective of both Neral and their House. That they never deviated from that path when they easily could have lead to now. Deres said nothing that would happen would harm or change her and that was all that needed to be said. She settled in, sucking that engorged clit, listening to her lover mewl and then tasting the tangy flow that each spasm of her pussy brought forth to meet her pink tongue.

Tessa heard and felt the preamble to the inevitable when the bed creaked and sank slightly, shifting her weight downward as Deres’ knee found the bed, moving in behind her. She felt his strong hand run down her back and over her supple rump. And it was appealing indeed. He liked that there was enough flesh to ripple when he gave that ass cheek a slap.

Tessa moaned into Elan’s pussy, the sound making the more petite woman quiver. The redhead did like a good spanking, and she got one, and another, and another. The warmth spread through her and she could feel the heat radiate from her in waves even as it built within. The force and the pain that went with it brought a fine sweat to her body. Each strike of hand to flesh put her in a pleasant place as the sound of skin to skin cracked throughout the room.

Tessa really did have a glimpse of what it was like for Elan when her mind registered the plum-like head of his cock between the meaty lips of her pussy. For any other man there would be nothing to it. If she allowed it to happen, she would feel what she would feel...the fullness he provided, the movement of the man’s body. She’d feel the physicality of it as she would with any penetration, but there would be no passion. She’d spoken the truth when she said that she did not disdain male physicality as some others she knew that favored women did, but there would be no excitement, no anticipation.

But her body knew he was different. It knew what it would feel when that cock entered and those sensations were most welcome. She dined upon her lover, focusing on that and the rhythm of the slaps and the heat. He would do as he pleased when he pleased. There was also a part of her that gamed herself with him in that she liked distractions sufficient to let the presence of that spellbound cock fade from her mind.

Because she liked the moment when it made its presence known for her again.

“Fuck, yessss.” The words were a hissing moan as he slipped inside. Her pussy came alive even as, for several moments she was immobile save trembling muscles as the magic travelled throughout her body like an electrical current.

The sound of Master’s voice roused Elan as did the fact that the slathering tongue stopped doing all it could to distract her. Her eyes fed her lust almost as well as Tessa’s mouth, the sight of her body trembling under his power making her moan as she looked into the other’s slightly vacant eyes. “I know that feeling, Tessa, that feeling only he can give. You can’t make it stop. What sane person would want it to stop?”

After having been exposed to his gifts this way, she knew she was the same before and after its use. During was nothing but that cock thrusting pleasure and lust ever more deeply into her. She came back to herself slowly, an inch at a time, enough to begin pushing back on him even as he thrust forward until the slapping sounds were once again filling the room.

Whatever the magics were that he used, she knew it set up a continuous loop. She would feel joy at his penetration regardless, but enhancing his joy enhanced her own, and she knew well how to do it. She reached down between her legs, stretching her fingers outward so that the tips would graze his heavy balls, inviting him to pump faster to get that little bit more from the experience. He pussy clamped down upon his thick shaft regularly. “I know you like my hole, Deres. I know you do. If you didn’t feel too much like you were manipulating me...or making a pest of yourself, you would ask for my bed more often.”

“I’m not your first choice is all,” he breathed. “I try to,” he stammered as her pussy picked just that moment to grip him harshly, “respect that.” He would plow her daily if she would have it and hoped she would when he was finally called upon to plant her womb.

“But you like this hole. You want it and like how it feels. You like that it is not your first choice because you’re a man, Deres. You like the forbidden of this because you’re a typical man.”

He did. Oh, he did. He liked it so that he forgot for a moment why he was here this night. Forcing his mind to the task, patterns drawing from three fingers beginning at her tailbone and moving up each vertebrae under the sweaty, wet skin in turn with lines and swirls drawn by his middle finger with the two on either side accenting symbols here and there in a language that, of the three in the room, only he understood. It was something of an effort to remain focused during the assault on his own senses, but he now had some practice there too. “You know men, Tessa.”

Sweat flowed freely now. Occasional droplets would fly from her forehead. She took back her hand from tempting him further to brace herself on the bed to fuck back upon his thick shaft, each thrust forward creating a wave of pleasure to the tips of her fingers and toes as he bottomed out. She moaned wantonly at each break in her words. “I do. Men...find out..a woman prefers women..and...mmmm...they...puff up. They want her. They think they can turn her to men forever if only she’d let him in her bed. But you get me, Deres. You get...invited, Deres. You get to fuck me, and God it feels good...and I’ll wake up tomorrow as though I’m afloat.”

“Almost as good as when you join him with Neral,” Elan tormented.

Tessa groaned.

Elan tugged at a handful of that red hair, relishing its thick softness and the slightly hypnotic in its own right rapid flopping of Tessa’s tits as Deres continued to lay claim to her insides. “Magic cock and a woman and all is right with the world.”

“Don’t usually even need...a big, spellbound cock to...make a nice evening with a nice cunt. This is all for you, Elan.” Tessa’s mind, clouded in pleasure, gave her a dirty grin when those strong hands captured her tits.

She looked to Deres in wonder as she breathed the question, “For me?”

“For you, Traymis. For us.” His tone was just firm enough to trigger the ‘command’ switch in her mind. “Let the tongue tamp your will and I’ll tease you by explaining.”

Tessa, in her haze, felt, not a command, but a nudge. Her senses suddenly piqued. Elan’s scent beckoned again. Her mound suddenly became even more inviting and the House Mistress’s mouth watered. She thought nothing of dipping her head back down between those thighs and satisfying the sudden desire, going back to gently sucking that fleshy nub.

Each suckling was like Tessa pulling just a bit more care from her body. She wasn’t overly concerned with what would happen anyway, but that greedy tongue quelled it all in short order. She just looked at the lust in Tessa’s eyes and the sheen of her skin in the candlelight and how Deres heaved and breathed and let it all go until Deres decided to allow her to know what he wanted her to.

She even lost track of time with the sensations and the visuals having their way with her until his voice commanded her attention by forming words now instead of one grunt after another, “This is all for you, Elan. I’m going to do what you love for me to do. I’m going to fuck with your little slave mind exactly as I want.”

For her, those words were like the most raw, nasty, dominating sex. Nothing she was could hide from him that way and she would chase it down and reveal it to him even if it could. He could crush all she was and remake it as he willed and it wasn’t in her to resist. Because I am a fucking slave. I’m his fucking slave. “Tell me what you will do, Master? Please.”

In the state she was in now, he wanted to keep any sentimentality from it to drive her to the brink, “I’m giving Tessa a piece of your will, slave. I’m giving it to her because I want her to have it. I’m letting her own a little piece of you maybe because I like how she keeps my room clean. It doesn’t matter why, does it, slave?”

Her arms went to jelly and her head plopped into the pillow. She wallowed in the feeling that came with the answer, “No, Master. Fuck it hard. Please, fuck my mind hard. Change it. Ruin it. Anything.”

“And you can’t stop it, Tray. You can’t stop me.”

She whimpered in heat and clutched two handfuls of the copper hair this time. “I can’t. Goddess, I can’t. I’m a slave nothing and it’s so good to be.”

Deres leaned down, his body immediately sticking to Tessa’s as his hips continued to slap into her. Tessa shook from that and from the feeling of his breath on her back causing chills at this point and leading to spasms in her cunt that milked him nicely. He closed his eyes, his lips touched her spine and energy that he created travelled through her spine, leaving room for little else so she froze entirely, lost from her own mind briefly as she served as a conduit.

Elan had been staring at the ceiling, waiting submerged in her obedience and thralldom for whatever would happen when her clit turned hotter than the sun, somehow without being painful. Her muscles locked. Her heart beat, but that was all she was even aware of in her own body. From her clit, the magic moved up her spine as well, coiling over and under itself like two serpents as they found her spine, rushing upward to not only drown her mind, but to thread through every vein and capillary.

Each one was pleasure.

And she felt a hint of Tessa there.

Then there was her Master, his mind powerful, and she willingly shrank before it. Her very being grovelled.

When she felt his will twisting and turning, even the tiny threads of energy, changing her, she began to scream in ecstasy, but it stopped in the space of a heartbeat as her back arched to the point where it seemed her spine would snap as her arms and legs twitched and seized, Tessa’s tongue creating fresh waves with each flick of the tip.

Then Tessa began to quake and the walls of her cunt clamped down in waves, actively milking the cock it cradled. He knew he really wouldn’t be able to focus in this state, seeing them seize in pleasure and his cock feeling like Tessa’s pussy was slurping on it like a hot mouth.

He would do what needed doing after his cock did the same. With a few hard slams into Tessa that she took with a quick, “Uhh..” with each, he shot deep inside her kissing her back as his cock struggled against Tessa’s cunt, surrendering, in his own way, no less powerfully than either of the women.

* * *

With their sweat meeting the air, the three of them were chilled enough to stay together under the covers, Elan in the middle, looking at Deres, feeling peace as her fingers laced with his as Tessa’s hand roamed Elan’s body gently. “You understand what I’ve done, Tray?”

“I do, Deres, even though it wasn’t necessary,” she said lovingly. “I would be content to die with you. I’m not even sure that with the spell,” she swallowed, “that I would be able to live without you.”

“You will because I would want you to if it ever came to that. It would please me.” That impish grin returned so as not to dampen the mood. “Or are you no longer interested in doing things that will please me?”

Her ice blue eyes threatened to let go of tears as her fingertips played with his hairline. She knew that with his hair cropped so close to his skin the sensation was even more pleasant. She found a smile instead. “I will obey.” Indeed, as she took those words to heart, she found it oddly comforting. He wished her to live and find happiness even if something happened to him. Being tethered to Tessa would allow her to obey him even if he were gone.

“Good.” Their lips pressed tightly together and Tessa let them have the moment. He looked upon Tessa who looked supremely content, and searched those green eyes, “You understand?”

“I think so. Her eyes moved to and fro as she examined herself internally. “I mean, I don’t feel any differently.”

“And, as I said, you won’t unless there’s a need, but she is bound to you all the same.”

Tessa examined Elan’s lovely form once again, “So I cannot yet compel her to my bed?”

Deres noted the lack of seriousness in the tone, which only told him that he was right to ask her to be the one to take on that responsibility if it came to pass. Elan was tempted to answer, but chose to let them speak over her and about her because it tickled the slave in her to be sort of ignored.

“Not unless there’s no more me.”

“Is it wise to tell the person who oversees the preparation of your food what she must do to have a beautiful woman as her slave?” The pause and long glance he gave her was enough to trigger her teasing laughter.

He sighed, “Do I need to hire a taster?”

“I will do it, “ Elan said quickly.

“There you go.” His tone was victorious. “Wouldn’t want to endanger your prize, would you?”

Tessa’s plans were suitably foiled. “Curses.”

Deres smiled broadly. “Apologies. You could always banish me from your bed”

She reached to graze his cheek. “Men are such difficult things. I’ll let you continue to visit, if for no other reason than to enjoy the awkwardness of your asking and watching you surrender to the taboo of fucking someone just a bit forbidden by virtue of her preference.”

“The work of a House Mistress is never done, it seems,” he observed.

Her brows lifted, “Quite true.”

End.