The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Hearts Bound

(mc,mff,md,fd)

Synopsis: In the kingdom of Erette, the ties that bind can connect one another in deep, unbreakable fashion...with a bit of help from magic.

Author’s Notes:

  • This story is mine, don’t post it elsewhere.
  • If you’re not old enough to read this, or someplace you’re not supposed to read it, don’t.
  • This story takes several months after the events chronicled in “A War Dawning.”
  • Praise and constructive criticism can find my ear at:

Chapter One

“What I would like to do,” my queen,” General Neral Jaye began as she pointed to various points north along the river, “ is enhance protection of the villages by spreading troops more evenly along the border.” Her finger danced across the map. “Smaller forts here, here, and here would be populated with rapid strike units. Coupled with the new observation towers, bandits should have a significantly more difficult time, shall we say, shopping. ”

“Do you want to decommission the larger fort south?”

She shook her head. “No. My aides and I believe it’s still relevant as a rally point and is useful to provision travelers.”

Evaline’s sapphire blue eyes examined the map, visualizing it all in her mind. Each was a piece in a game, the goal of which was to maintain the safety and security of the people of Erette. Even so, there were numerous considerations and it was a queen’s place to balance them all as but pieces of the larger game that was Court politics. “How much will this impact your budget requirements?”

“A nine percent increase this year and next for road construction and construction of the forts themselves, then a standing four percent increase to maintain them using today’s numbers.”

“Significant.”

Neral agreed. “True, Majesty. But I believe it necessary and with our tax base increasing due to the acquisition of formerly Draleth land the new budget still stays within our current share of expenditures.”

The corners of the queen’s mouth turned upward, “Then you should have little trouble selling it, though you may want to wait a few months until that revenue starts coming in consistently and they can see that your projections will hold.”

Neral straightened and sighed, “I was actually hoping to start immediately.”

Evaline leaned back in the ornate, plush, red and gold chair as she pondered it. “Roads almost always have a use regardless. Since you need them before a proper build anyway I’ll discuss it with Ezra. I’m sure he would be willing to stretch his budget now in return for reimbursement from the military budget later.”

Neral closed her eyes and dipped her head. “I thank you, Majesty.”

She looked at the map and then around the table before looking to Neral. “If there is nothing else, I expect you have a little one to get home to.”

“Actually, I do not,” Neral said with a grin. “Khylen has been planning to sleepover at Annesta Dale’s for better than a week now. I expect she is already there.”

Evaline nodded. “The Dales are a fine family.”

“They are. They are a bit,” she searched for words that wouldn’t bruise them because they were indeed good people, “more steeped in the traditions of class than I, but they are good people. They treat Deres respectfully and with what seems to be honest affection and treat Khylen as their own.”

“I’m glad to know that.” She paused. “So you could remain for a time to discuss personal matters?” The queen carefully placed the brooch with her royal seal on the darkly varnished long table to make it clear that she wanted to speak to her childhood friend without the barriers of class or rank.

The general tilted her head, studying her friend. “Sure, Evie. Something wrong?”

Evaline seemed then to notice her tone and how it could be taken, “Oh, no. We just haven’t had a chance to do so in a while and I’d like to, unless you have other plans.”

Neral was a little relieved before taking the chair to Evaline’s right. “I’d like that, too.”

Evaline smiled. “Wonderful. Tea?”

“Please.”

Ringing a bell started the process and within minutes the ornate service was complete with an apple tea complimenting cinnamon puff pastries that Neral adored. After the last servant departed closing the double doors behind him leaving the two alone. Evaline sipped, “You have not asked how things have progressed with me and Danil.”

“I have not,” Neral agreed.

“You choose a man for me and now you have no curiosity?”

Neral toyed with a grin. After the recent attempt on her life Evaline surrendered to the long standing pressure of Court to find a mate to further the royal line. For her part however, the queen was quite well aware of her penchant for floating from one physical dalliance to another, never allowing herself to grow close to someone because she saw her parents live, at best, as cool towards one another and, at worst, slipping the knives between each other’s ribs for personal amusement.

She looked upon Neral’s relationship with Deres with curiosity and no small bit of envy. They loved one another and, more importantly, liked one another. They treated each other’s feelings with care and, for someone who lived with parents who were simply together because their lineages were compatible that was something to behold and study. Evaline wanted more and she asked Neral, as the person she was closest to, to lead the search when it came to compatibility of the person.

So she and Bae, personal assistant to the queen poured over the eligible names and looked at each man carefully. Neral, for her part would rather have faced off with an army of raging beasts bent on the destruction of the world than to host the intimate gatherings at the Jaye estate that she did in order to get to know these people personally. Though gatherings of Court were a necessary part of her position, she loathed them even when they were only routine. When the future happiness of her queen and best friend was at stake, there was a level of trepidation involved that kept Neral in a constant state of unease throughout each one of them.

Such matchmaking gatherings weren’t uncommon among all classes. Not only could the individual meet and get to know a prospective mate, the family could as well. Given the importance of family and keeping those bonds tightly knit, it was seen as nearly as important that the prospective mate mesh reasonably well with all. They weren’t the final arbiters, but their opinions often carried great weight in the scheme of things.

The men weren’t told that the parties were to find a mate for the queen because the posturing would likely have been worse than it already was. They knew it was important enough simply because House Jaye was holding it, so many assumed that the candidate was Neral’s niece Nelina, now a bit more settled into her military career and perhaps seeking a mate. Indeed, Neral’s mother and sisters were invaluable in sizing up all the potential suitors. They could be more circumspect when Neral feared she came off as though she were tactically appraising each one as a potential enemy.

There were several attempts at a match before Danil, but they had not worked out. What looked good in theory often did not work in practice and such was the case with the queen. One was somewhat abrasive even as he was respectful while another, once he began to feel more comfortable with the queen began to slowly reveal not only his bigotries, but subtly implied that, as the man, he should functionally become king. At least that was the impression Evaline was left with, and that was enough for her to put him in his proper place in the grand scheme before dismissing him.

Neral had felt that failure particularly acutely and almost excused herself from the search because of it, and only Evaline’s assurance that his public mask was impeccable and she could not have been expected to see it as well as her pleas that Neral continue convinced her to do so.

It was at the fifth such gathering that Neral’s younger sister Nessein came to her and pointed out Danil who tried to disappear into the scenery between finding a way into the idle chatter of others now and then. As she observed him Neral got the sense that he was walking a fine line between trying to fit in and nervously marking time before decorum allowed him to excuse himself. “ Danil Xen,” she began, “I have been watching this one for some time, Sister. Ask him to tell you the carriage joke.”

She watched him carefully and with both amusement and sympathy. “He so doesn’t want to be here.”

“Neither do you, Neral.”

“True. Have you talked to him?”

“Only pleasantries, but I see a gentle nature in him and a very...improper sense of humor.”

Neral looked to her, “He told you the carriage joke?”

“Goddess, no. I overheard him telling it when the men thought they were having some time mostly alone. I’m sure he would never let such a joke touch the ears of a noblewoman such as myself.”

Neral smiled broadly at Nessein and offered an eye roll, “Oh, yes. Never mind that you know jokes that could make my soldiers blush.”

She scoffed dramatically. “Really, sister, how you defame me.”

Neral put an arm around her and leaned in so their cheeks touched before the two parted. Neral moved through the crowd, being stopped twice by guests before she reached him. She tried her best to look casual and friendly, but that was of limited success when a man like Danil was face to face with she who commanded the combined forces of Erette. “Danil, is it?”

His mouth opened and closed before he cleared his throat and tried again, “Yes, Ma’am...uh, General?”

She sought to put him at ease as best she could with a smile and a casual tone. “I’m trying desperately to be relaxed here, so Neral is fine. Please.”

He was a decently built man, neither powerful nor frail. His hair a dusky brown with light blue eyes and a freckled face he looked as though he defied age. His relief was obvious even if the informality was still uncomfortable in its own way. “Thank you, Neral. The party is lovely, by the way.”

Neral looked around, “Thank you.” She appraised him carefully now that she was up close “Up for a test of bravery?”

He shifted weight from one foot to the next nervously awaiting the punchline, “I’m not much good with a sword I’m afraid.”

“That’s fine. We can skip that if you tell me the carriage joke.”

He laughed reflexively at the punchline before color drained from his face when he realized she was serious. “I...”

“Think I already haven’t seen or heard things that would shock you?”

He pondered. “Well, no.”

He then proceeded to tell the joke, tell it well, and it was indeed funny. The tactician in her saw that he was respectful, had a gentle nature, and could match the sense of humor that so few knew Evaline had. When she had led him to the residential floors of the royal palace some days later and the doors parted to see the queen awaiting them with a rather sumptuous lunch Danil fought a wave of terror once he realized what it all meant. Indeed, he took a step in retreat to find Neral’s hand on his back. He looked at her almost as though she betrayed him. “I thought...”

“Forgive me,” she asked of him sincerely. “I allowed you to assume. Nelina will only be matched if she requests it. Her parents decided before she was born that their children could figure that out for themselves.”

He bowed to the queen and she gave him a nod in response, but refrained from interrupting as Danil looked into Neral’s dark eyes and she read the terror behind them. “If I had told you who this was all for, you would not have come.”

He couldn’t dispute it and Neral liked that he seemed to swallow his fear, straighten his back and went in with surety of purpose. That first lunch was difficult but it was Evaline rose to the challenge in the weeks that followed, drawing him out a bit at a time until he could forget, occasionally, that she was in fact queen.

Neral was content to let it proceed as it would, taking that she hadn’t dismissed him as sign enough that things were going well. Neral sipped her tea. “You like him.”

“I do,” Evaline said with an honest smile. “He has a sharp wit and a keen mind. And, as time has gone on, as I see the man that lies beneath the formality, I see he is a good one. He is perhaps better than I am and I can appreciate that. I think I like occasionally having someone to look up to that way.

“That may well be his youth. He is slightly less jaded than Evie.”

She shook her head as cup touched saucer. “That’s not exactly difficult to accomplish. He is considerate and seems to know when it is time for me to be queen and when I can be Evaline. He can offer his opinion without demanding that I follow it.”

Neral took that as commentary on the last suitor. “Again, I regret that.”

“Again, you had no way to know.” Her mind went back to the far more pleasant subject. “I find Danil..restful as much as anything else, if that makes sense.”

Neral knew he feeling well. “I understand. He will be there, all will be well, and some of the burden can be shared for a while, even if he can truly do nothing but listen.”

She nodded. “Too many men see it is a plea for you to fix things for them. It’s an innate wisdom to know the difference. I am content in his company. And he is...quite affectionate,” she said with wickedness in her eyes. “The first time was a bit awkward. He kept...asking permission for every step as though he were providing a service to his queen.”

“He sort of was, was he not?”

Evaline laughed. “And scandalized throughout for engaging me that way before even talk of a formal union.”

“Not sufficiently scandalized to fail to perform.”

“Hah. You speak as though you don’t know that scandalized is exciting. You and that...strapping Southie that climbs you.”

Evaline had few she could go into such detail with so Neral never thought much of it. It wasn’t that much more racy than she and her sisters got when the wine flowed and they tried to shock one another. “Deres has has my heart. Even the most raw moments have love.”

She teased with a sour face. “The sweetness you pour over one another in my presence rots my teeth just watching it.” Her eyes narrowed wryly. “But don’t pretend that’s all there is. Don’t pretend that you ever entirely dispel the fact that you’re rutting with one propriety tells you is forbidden to you.”

Neral settled back in her chair, eyes twinkling, “No. That...does help me along even though he is very good at things in his own right.”

She sat her tea to the table. “By the depths, I am going to finally ask; is he?”

“Is he what?”

“Neral Jaye, you know perfectly well what I’m asking you. Is he a true Southie bull or do the stories not hold?”

Neral was appalled as her station demanded. “Such a question to come from my queen’s lips.”

“Right now I’m not your queen and you know it. Tell your girlfriend.”

Neral smirked. “Really, Evie, talk about scandalous.”

The word had all the force of a queen’s command. “Tell.” The words that followed though were more whine than demand. “Come on.”

Neral weighed the request and made her choice by placing her hands a measured distance apart.

Evaline’s cheeks reddened, not at the admission itself, but at the sudden rush of nasty thoughts that came with it “Goddess! You lie.”

“I do not. I account for every exquisite inch.”

She tittered like a schoolgirl speaking of taboo things in the dark of night with her girlfriends. “How is it you walk after?”

“I walk fine, Evie.” Her own racy thoughts intruded with remembrances of passion, love, and animal abandon. “Though the feeling does linger wonderfully.”

“Yes it does. Women in our position need a regular hollowing out, don’t we?”

Neral raised an eyebrow. “It does wonders for my mood throughout the day.”

Evaline’s mind wandered for a time as they ate and emptied the teapot and cleared the plate of pastries one cup and sweet at a time. “I cannot forget seeing you in single combat with General D’ravek. As a practical matter I know what you do. I have watched you spar for Court festivals. I know that every time you go out and draw your sword it could be the last. But until that day, I did not know what you do on the field.”

She spoke with quiet awe. “The way you moved and fought. You gave your all and more. I remember watching you and I can remember the exact moments where I feared you would not get up because I knew I would have nothing left. I remember the moments where I would have lay there and waited to die.”

Neral shook her head. “You have always underestimated yourself, Evie. Always. You would have risen from that muddy ground because you knew when you led your people out on that field to buy at least time if not some sort of future for them, that there was no choice but to rise.”

“You did more than that Neral.” Evaline shook her head in awe. It was a sense she couldn’t shake whenever she thought of it. Neral, of course, reported the events for Court, but it was Evaline who made the dry report live to them. “You fought. You danced. Goddess Neral, you flew. And when you two charged one another at the last and he swung and you...” That thought still made her tense “slid into the mud in a heap and didn’t move at first I thought perhaps that you had died.”

“Then I thought of things not said or done between us struck me at that moment. What would I say to my friend if I had a moment more? What would I want to do with one more day?”

Neral picked up the last of her tea, “And what did you decide that you wanted to do?”

Evaline had her own tea now and spoke before busying herself with a taste, “Do you find me attractive, Neral?”

Neral froze, looking at her as though she had spontaneously sprouted a second head. “I beg your pardon?”

The queen enjoyed taking the warrior and tactician off balance. “You heard me, dear”

Since, as Neral herself put it, she had ‘evolved’ on matters of attraction, they teased one another privately and sometimes mercilessly about it. Neral had considered it an exercise in good humor and a way to break the tension of the moment. When the Draleth found a weapon of the old world and attempted to use it to bring the current one to heel under its banner there was a fair amount of tension to be had. “If this is a joke you’ve pushed it just a bit too far.”

“It’s not,” she said plainly. “When I told you that there was one woman I would be willing to explore that with I meant it. There has always been idle curiosity on my part as to what it would be like to touch a woman in that way. I have not chosen to try because, while you know historically I have no problem with dalliances, I have had no...drive for it. I don’t look at random women and have daydreams about them as I am sure you have.”

“Perhaps for me and women, physical attraction comes with emotional ties, I don’t know. Sexuality is a complex thing. What I know for certain is that when I saw you there, not moving. I desperately wanted to experience that with you. I wanted to be close to you that way. I wanted to know what your caress and your kiss felt like.”

She saw the next words in Neral’s eyes even before she spoke them, “I’ve said nothing until now because perhaps it was the heat of the moment and the shock of seeing you lifeless as far as I knew that made me play ‘If only…’ and it would fade in time. It has not. So, I could resign myself to always wondering. or I could simply ask and see if it were a possibility.” She sat her tea to the table, rested her hands on her lap, and enjoyed one more tease. “Do you find me attractive or not?”

Neral tried one more tease herself, “Look in a mirror, Evie. You know you have always been attractive. Even without being queen you would find no shortage of people hoping for an invitation to warm your bed. It was so. From her straw blonde hair, to eyes a stunningly dark blue, kissable lips, and a body with just enough softness to be proportional given her substantial chest, she was indeed attractive.

“No more playing, Neral. Would you like to warm my bed?”

She looked at her friend and knew she would be lying to herself if she had tried to tell herself that the thought of Evaline never occurred to her. Indeed, Neral had played ‘what if’ now and again weighing out the negatives and positives, her career so ingraining it within her that she could not keep from doing so. But even that was slightly different than the reality. Neral had always considered her desirable as a practical matter, but, since her evolution, she felt it now and then. She could take the leap or not. Evaline would let rejection sting for a moment and move on because she was not prone to pettiness. Neral could indulge her own fantasy or not.

“I believe I would enjoy that, Evie, if for no other reason than to see if those breasts defy gravity despite their size or, if your seamstress earns every gold and then some.”

* * *

Deres sat in the study of the Jaye home reading a letter asking for his aid. Being a healer now of some reputation, and when aspects of that reputation being that they could see he was trusted by the queen and that he often used his skill in the healing magics to help those in need, he found himself highly sought after by the latter group as, without him and those like him willing to devote themselves to helping those in need wherever they could, the people had little hope against anything a potion or poultice couldn’t treat.

The letter he held now was from a family in a far flung village whose son was now paralyzed after being run over by a carriage. They spoke of him before the accident; his plans, his hopes, and his dreams as they begged him to see his way to helping them. As was now the routine, he would thoroughly investigate every word of the letter before deciding what to do. Helping such cases was time consuming and incredibly complex. The weaving of such spells usually took several mages of great skill several days. His and Neral’s third, Bryana, gifted mage in her own right could be counted on and, if need be he would send for his adoptive mother. He knew already that she would come without question simply because it was he who asked much less for the good cause. “This one interests me. Let’s add it to the list.”

Cassea Voss, part time aide in his Healer’s office, part time formal liaison between House Jaye and Court took the letter and folded it into her leather-bound scheduling book in a manner that was almost dismissive though he knew she would not dismiss it. “Could you at least pretend that Court matters to you?”

He grinned. He always grinned at her and it was part of what made him insufferable. That she knew he did it to toy with her made it more so even as it aroused. Some years before she served as House Mistress for House Vesik, acting as part of a plot hatched by Lord Vesik to end the rule of a progressive queen he could no longer tolerate by using a mercenary mage to weave forbidden magics to set Neral Jaye to the task of murdering her. With his two greatest obstacles removed, he would likely have ascended to the power behind the throne if not the throne itself.

Deres happening across Neral and her own House Mistress, Tessa, and sensing the telltales of magic around the former, set them on a collision course that left Neral bonded to Deres and Bryana, the very mage Vesik had enlisted to corrupt Neral in the first place. When piecing together that plot, Cassea had been captured and put under the influence of magic to draw out her confession and enlist her aid in bringing down her House with finality in such a way that it wouldn’t trigger feudal retribution among the Houses of High Court.

Those hours in his presence, resisting only to be broken brought forth feelings she both loathed and craved. She knew she was compelled to help and knew that House Vesik would fall so she indulged her desires in asking to be collared by him through the magic and owned by him through it. Deres, fond of her biting tongue and keen mind changed little about her beyond chaining her to him in the way she wished.

In the years since, they had fallen into a surprisingly normal relationship. She managed his affairs as a healer and at Court, and had henpecked him with joy fairly often, neither of them ever losing sight of who was truly in control, even if he never asserted it in ways she didn’t love in the end.

She sat across from him in an emerald green dress that buttoned up to a white ruffled collar with her long black tresses draping her shoulders on either side. She looked every bit the high-born woman that she was, even as she was annoyed by his response.

“But it really doesn’t, Cassea.”

“The social standing of your House matters whether you think it does or not. I understand that you think very little of the duty I have undertaken...”

Deres looked into her eyes and saw that he had stung her and that did matter, so he tempered his frustration because his problems with Court never had anything to do with her. “That’s not true, Cassea. Neral and I do appreciate all you do. And don’t think I don’t notice that your efforts actually minimize the times that I actually have to endure this nonsense.”

It exasperated him. “I could simply be doing something helpful to people rather than spending my entire afternoon in a hall with two dozen others while we all dance around our agendas and, on top of that, I have to remember that it’s the third spoon on the left for this course.”

“This will not be as bad as some,” she assured him. “Neral’s mother will be there as well and we both know you have other friends at Court. The time will pass quickly. And it is helpful to people. It is helpful to your House and when you are there you can do as you always do: advocate for those causes that matter to you. That’s why it matters, Deres. I can only do so much alone.”

“I don’t even think it makes a difference.”

She was firm in her words, unwilling to be argued with, but already armed for bear if he wished to do so. “It makes a difference. I can advocate for the House on any issue, and, when it comes to issues such as aiding those in need in the classes below ours, I now share some of that passion, but you and Neral are the voices of this House in ways that I am not. You have changed minds and you have brought ideas and concerns to the floor that never would have made it there if not for your voice.”

“Then why don’t I ever feel that that’s so?”

“Because you’re arrogant in your own way.”

He walked the line between bemusement and feeling as though she slapped him. “Excuse me, dear?”

“You are,” she said with the certainty of a hammer strike, crossing her legs easing into delivering a lecture. “I am. You are. There’s nothing wrong with that and I know where it comes from in your case. You’re a powerful mage. If anyone in that room knew what you could do beyond healing broken bones they’d put you to death. Still, you know how much damage the likes of you and Bryana could do if you chose before you hung. There is arrogance there.”

“That’s enough for most people, but is that enough for you? Why, no it’s not. You, the poor Southie boy found himself whisked away to Adar, the place of myth, legend, and fairy tales. There is no crime, no war, no poverty, and mages and mere mortals live together in peace. Add to that that, all who dwell there have all they need and you go into any room with the arrogance of knowing how it all can be, and how do they just not see it?”

“That arrogance leads you to believe you aren’t making a difference because they don’t just look at you stunned and, “By the Goddess, you’re right. Thank you for opening our eyes.”

He scratched his chin as he contemplated it. “You think that’s how it is?”

“I know it is, Deres. I understand it. I don’t blame you for it, but the difference you can make can and does come in small steps. Even if what you believe should happen doesn’t you have planted seeds. To even get Court talking about something that would never have considered before is a victory. And I know General Jaye would tell you that small victories mount. If I were you, I would take every opportunity to engage Court that I could.”

He looked at her daring him to dispute him. “I hate you when you’re right.”

“Then I would ask how you can stand the sight of me at all.”

He took a deep breath and held it, tapping his fingers on the desk several times before yielding with another grin, “Please forward my acceptance and convey my,” he groped for a word before almost letting it out with a wince, “excitement at the notion of again being in their presence.”

She liked watching him suffer in that moment, but took mercy in the end. “I’ll tone that down a bit. Some in Court might think you ill otherwise.”

“I’ll defer to your skill in that regard.”

“Do that more often and I can promise you a less stressful life.”

He looked at her there in her brown jacket and skirt with the black blouse underneath she looked the very definition of regal as she always did. “Never mind that you seem to be the source of much of my stress, what with you forcing me into painful, boring Court parties.”

“My heart bleeds,” she said, her tone bone dry.

It was just another expression of her sense of humor. She crossed effortlessly between a tongue desert dry and filled with acid. It was one of the reasons he adored her. It was why he had no desire to change her when he claimed her. The afternoon they met, even as he broke her she was defiant and still powerful. He couldn’t take that from her. Besides, it made their play so much more fun this way. “The least you can do is wear something with some cleavage for me, perhaps your green dress?”

She shifted in her seat slightly. “Since this is an afternoon affair, cleavage would be somewhat inappropriate. The green dress would be absolutely so.”

“All the more reason to ask it of you then.”

His smile made her squirm a bit more. He liked to torment her. He liked to remind her of her place, and as much as she loathed him doing so it made her damp and she loved him for it. He was a good soul with a wicked streak and she loved both those aspects of his being. “There are...more acceptable options than that. They may not be as revealing as that one, but they will entertain you and I can assure you that any one of will embarrass me sufficiently to wear for you there.”

“That you are showing those firm, full tits is an embarrassment?” He was only slightly mocking in his tone. “I’ve seen you use them to full advantage at Court.”

Her fine features were reasonably successful in not looking at him as though he were a dullard. “There is a proper time and place for everything at Court, including a time for a woman such as myself to use her wiles to sway the weaker of mind and will to the point of view of my House.”

“I don’t see why that’s not any and every time.”

She sighed. “That is part of why you don’t understand Court.”

He leaned forward just to be closer to her. “Are you sure that’s it, Cassea? Are you certain that it’s not that you don’t want to sit there knowing those tits are pushed out so I get to look at them all day.”

She smirked, uncrossing her legs and placing her arms atop the arms of the chair. “As if that matters to you. I sit here modestly dressed and you still want to defile me, and are even now defiling me with your eyes. And if not me, Elan. If not Elan, even Tessa lets you into her bed and she prefers women in every respect.”

“For Tessa and me it’s about comfort with one another. One day she will decide that it’s time to further her line and it would be to me to help her with that.”

“A terrible chore for you to rut with her, is it not?”

“I am a giving person, Cassea. Heavy is the burden of the charitable.”

She nodded slowly. “You poor man. And all that doesn’t count your loves in General Jaye and the mage Bryana. Fortunately for you, you are a mage, otherwise I suspect you would have shriveled to a husk long ago.”

“General Jaye teases you about having a harem, but it is so. You created a harem and you revel in it.”

“If so, you revel in being part of it. You begged to be part of it. Do you recall that? Do you recall throwing the silver and gold necklace you’re wearing right now to the table and begged me to turn it into a chain? You don’t need to wear it to be mine and you know it, but I almost never see you without it, even as you sleep. You like the weight of it and what it means.”

She shifted in her seat again, her fingers caressing the arm of the chair to quiet her agitation. “Southie pig making me want you and need you.”

His words came with a decidedly lecherous tone to tweak them both. “Tits hanging out at that luncheon while I think of all the things I will do to them when they are near me again. You know it and you like it. You will be more distracted than I because you know I have needs in the same way I have needs now.”

She looked him up and down, both ashamed and hungry. “Southie pig. Pull yourself until you empty yourself. Or find yourself some Southie cunt that is smart enough only to spread like a whore and breed like a dog, and it thrills her do do it.”

“I don’t need a Southie woman. You said it yourself, I have a harem. I did not set out with that as a goal, but it is so. When I have needs I have you. Come here.”

It tugged at her mind and her heart and her spine. She could feel the pull of his words and his needs and, as much as she hated it, her thighs clenched. She needed his command and she needed to resist and he needed to push until she surrendered. That was the game for them. “No.”

“Not just women, well-heeled, high brow women who should never lower themselves to fuck me. Like you. Come here. Now.”

She swallowed, gripping the chair. “Fucking you.” She rose, making her way slowly around the desk to him.

“That isn’t the worst part though, is it?” His body turned, following her until she settled gingerly on his lap before he wrapped his arms around her waist, “Only if I want to fuck you, Cassea. Only if I deign to touch you, kiss you, or show you affection. If I, a filthy pig from the southern quarter as you call me, tells you you to bounce on my cock until I’m spent and then leave me be, you will bounce dutifully, won’t you?”

Cassea let herself relish his embrace. His arms powerful, his chest broad and muscles firm like corded steel he was every bit a fine example of manhood. She dipped her face closer to his, caressing his smooth cheeks and memorizing his rugged features yet again, “I hate you.”

“But I don’t hate you, Cassea. You are exquisite, and that is simply your body. You manage Court and enjoy it.” He looked her up and down, his lust growing by leaps and bounds simply being close to her. “You manage me and enjoy it.”

Her tone had a mix of tenderness and condescension that was unique to her. “It pleases me that you listen occasionally.”

“I know you are only trying to do what’s best for us.”

“House Jaye is now my home. I have to do what is best for it. That I can drag you about occasionally pleases me. It amuses me.” She kissed softly across his forehead. “And it is something of salve for the fact that I would bounce dutifully as well as joyously. If I do not leave now I will likely be late for dinner.”

Her mention of it reminded him of why, “Your dinner with your girlfriends is tonight.”

“Yes.”

“Most of whom still disdain me as I recall”

“They treat you with deference and respect.”

“Hmm...to my face of course. Are you telling me that they no longer look upon me as rabble who has no place in their polite society?”

“They accept that your place is what it is. It’s not as if you care what they think of you.”

A lovely idea took up residence in his mind. “Not at all. But it seems like the perfect thing to make you late for because you have, shall we say, awakened needs in me.”

“Would you be so petty?”

“Actually I would, Cassea.” his lips touched her as his hand slipped behind her head to take a handful of that long black hair in his hand. “Not only late because of the rabble that calls himself the man of your House, but filled by him. Having a pleasant little evening with your stuck up little bitches while you drip me.”

She closed her eyes, trembling at the vision and there was the added flare of heat that came with resisting the irresistible. “This is why I hate you.”

“And why you adore me.”

“Fuck you.”

“I’m going to, bitch.”

Her teeth grazed his lower lip. “Making me late just to prove you can do it. You are sooooooooo petty.”

“I want you now, Cassea. That’s enough. Tell me you won’t thrill going there well-fucked with memories of my cock. You will stay until I’m done with you. You will stay and fuck me.”

Her eyes closed and she exhaled harshly with the tug on her hair before her tongue plunged into his mouth to taste him and his heat as he pulled her jacket free of her body and she pulled his shirt apart. Buttons flew and skittered around the room revealing him to her. Her nails raked his skin, and relished the animal sound that he made and told him so. “Beast. Fucking beast.”

‘Yet you call me a good man.”

“You are.” He lifted himself just enough for her to expose his cock. She watched it bounce against his belly as it came free and her mouth watered. It tasted good and the filth of the beast that he was added to the flavor, and the fact that it owned her made it like having a living god inside her.

He nibbled her neck his hand pawing her left breast like that beast, pulling it towards him until she snarled at him and nipped his neck. “And I am the beast? Which me do you prefer?”

“As with whether or not to show cleavage in the afternoon, it depends on the moment.”

“You’re wet for the beast.”

She shed her skirt and tossed it aside, letting him look at her toned and powerful body, from firm belly to muscular legs. She cultivated a warrior’s body as part of cultivating her power. “I am wet for you always. I am wet for the man when I see him help others and give of himself to them. I am wet to see the man show his heart to all of us that he calls family, no matter how we have come to be so. I am wet for the man that loves me when he could simply treat me like the slave I am and have me crawl through hot coals to amuse him.”

“I know you never would and it makes me love the man.” Cassea placed her hand around the base of his shaft. It strained against her, thick and hard almost like the solid muscle of the rest of him. She looked at it as she let her hand drag upward then down, making love to it with one hand. She thrilled at it, literally dripping onto his lap. She enjoyed her power in the instant, seeing how he reclined in his chair, eyeing her as just so much meat but at the mercy of her touch. His jaw clenched and his breath would catch.

“And I love the beast. I am wet for it. I wait for you to come to me in the dark of night... for the beast to plow me until we collapse together, sweating, hearts pounding.” She grinned lewdly at his expression, “Yes, I see you remember last time, Deres. Coming in the night to fuck me so hard and whisper words of ownership until I cum so hard I fall unconscious.”

She stroked faster, feeling the smooth skin against her hand, not stopping under the head, but rather rolling her palm over it in a circle to let the precum bathe it, and make it buck into her hand and offer her more fluid as tribute before she would slide back down to start again. “I love the beast that is in my mind and my body even when I’m alone in my bed because I can rub my cunt like the worst of sluts wondering where you’re satisfying yourself; what pussy has you wrapped in its softness even if it’s not mine.

Cassea stroked faster “Jealous. Envious. Envious even as I understand them. Jealous even though I know they are my sisters in a way and we care for one another.” When she saw the puzzlement cross his features she sped up to see if she could take it away and his face only contorted more. “We are owned by you. Elan and I, taken by you; Bryana, too.”

“That...”

“Hush, Deres. Yes, it was all necessary in its own way. You never exerted your power for its own ends, but what does it matter? We are all tied to the loving beast just the same, all of us subject to your wants and whims like any slave. Like now. I could simply sit on your lap all night and play with your cock and think of ways to please you. Even as I know the part that is still me feels shame and will feel it even more as I rush to dinner, embarrassed at the breach of decorum in being late and knowing I will have to lie about why.”

She used that shame to drive the spit from her mouth onto his cock, showering it. “Knowing if you wish to put that thing inside me...nothing else will matter until it’s you that is utterly satisfied and I will still orgasm in a way I have never for another man or ever will.”

He watched her caress the necklace. “As much as I wish it were otherwise, I regret nothing of what has happened and my life as it is now. Used. Taken...”

That sounded like a good idea to Deres at that moment so he rose and wiped the desk clean with the sweep of his hand and lifted her just as effortlessly. Placing her on the desk he positioned his mostly nude, disheveled self over her while she propped herself up on her elbows as the beast’s flesh closed the distance between itself and the hole it hungered for. She loved watching it go in. “Keep that thing away from me.”

He grinned, “If you meant that, I would comply, of course.”

“You’re why I don’t mean it,” she sniped.

“You fucking begged me.”

“You...”

Whatever words were to follow Deres didn’t hear them because she simply didn’t have the will to speak them. Her mouth dropped open seeing each inch slide into her cunt. In short order she could see them as one being and feel his heavy balls against her. She squeezed down on him, causing a boyish laugh as it took a little extra effort to pull himself back. He looked down to see the sheen on of her heat on his cock. “Thank me.”

He began to fuck with speed and power, his hands clawed into her knees. With each thrust Cassea’s expression slackened and her eyes took on a frenzied, but empty quality, as she was now as much beast as woman. “Thank you, Master.” She knew the beast liked that word. She knew it would drive him and help him drive her out of her mind, nearly literally.

The word did indeed sing to him and he watched her breasts move to and fro almost violently to his thrusts. It could be hypnotic in it’s own way and he let that feed his stamina and the feeling of her cunt sucking him. His voice was gruff, “Do you and your friends speak of your fucking once the wine flows?”

Many of the images that her girlfriends spoke of wandered through her mind and caused her to reflexively lift her legs to enhance the feeling of fullness. That is what we women are prone to do, Master.” She thought of another bit of filth to drive him with, true or not, “I expect Neral’s sisters know more about the beast you are than you expect.”

The thought of that did indeed thrill. “Do your friends know we fuck?”

Her body quivered at the question and she wallowed in the disgust it fired in her. “Of course not. They would be disgusted.”

“And titillated.”

“Some.” Her hips began to piston upward with each thrust inward. When he lay on her, the feel of his weight made her squeal like a whore. The sense of confinement from his weight and her hands against his back feeling those muscles flex and twist as he pounded her in a way she knew she would still feel in the morning. Add to all of that his hot, ragged breath in her ear and she was near euphoric.

“When it comes up...if it comes up naturally, you will tell them you fuck me. Share the hate and the heat with them.”

“Nnnooooo, she whispered., panting with him at the thought “Please don’t….. mmm...make me.”

“Tell them truth enough. Share the heat and the shame. Wallow in your embarrassment, Cassea. Wallow in the weakness that comes with knowing that you love it.”

“I will tell them what I must,” she purred. “You crave me because of course you do. I debase myself to keep my place because you would have me removed from my position, and the position is worth enduring even you. They will...mmm...understand. Most of them would fuck...mmm...fuck you to have my place in a far more powerful House.”

“Poor you, Cassea.”

She pulled his ear with her teeth, “And I would bring them to you if you commanded it. Bring them to you to be...corrupted and shamed and enslaved.”

He kissed her hard, holding her head in his hands as he slowed slightly. “And I am filthy? You would like me to tell you to do that. You want me to have a harem. You want to procure it for me and watch me make them mine.”

“I am so full of filth now because of you.” Watching each one of her own friends fall in her mind’s eye as she lay inches from his handsome face and it pulled the cum from her shrieking into his face as he watched her do it. “Good girl,” from his lips drove her to higher heights.

As her cry died the door clicked and it opened to reveal Neral who looked upon the scene with amusement. “Good evening, Husband. A busy day, I see.”

He looked up at her, a vision of beauty and power. She led the combined military forces of the largest nation in the known world and yet she was still so normal for lack of a better term. She did not need to wallow in the trappings of it to soothe her ego. It was simply so. With her slightly olive skin, dark brown hair and even darker eyes she looked formidable and beautiful with little effort. He fell in love with her anew each time he took in the sight of her. He grinned impishly, “This isn’t what it looks like?”

“Interesting,” she said, coming closer to the scene. “Then you’re not drenched in sweat and balls deep inside your assistant?”

“Of course not. You’re dreaming.”

She came alongside them, looking at everything she could see, form the muscles of his back to her long legs around his, her feet still clad in black heels. “Well then, since it’s not an unpleasant dream, it should continue. Feel free to fuck the wench.”

Deres fucked smoothly while Neral ran her hand down his back, feeling the slickness on his skin and the heat radiating from him. They often teased her, sometimes subtly, sometimes not, that she enjoyed being the voyeur. She defended herself by saying truthfully that if what was going to happen would anyway she may as well watch and enjoy.

But the truth was, she did like to watch. She liked to watch the affection pass between the pairings. She liked to watch the bonding. And yes, the fucking. She loved to watch the people she cared for writhing together. She could watch him with their mate Bryana like this and masturbate as they spoke filth to one another and it was almost as intense as being filled with him herself.

Many a head of a House dallied. It was unspoken beyond gossiped whispers, but it wasn’t uncommon. Even without him taming the piece of her heart that she allowed she would have been a wife to allow dalliance as well. She was practical. People had urges and to so deny it was unnatural as she saw things. As long as her mate were discerning and didn’t slut around the whole of Erette causing her and her House undue embarrassment he would have been able to do as he pleased.

Her practicality extended beyond that as well. She had never expected to marry, and even if she didn’t love Bryana with her whole heart, she might have agreed to bring in a third anyway. A warrior’s life could, and often did, come to a sudden and abrupt end. She always knew her own father might not return one day, but she was scarcely prepared when he did not. Neral had hoped and planned to retire with full honors to spend her time spoiling her future grandchildren. But, if that didn’t happen, Deres and Bryana would have one another and carry on.

But right now she could simply enjoy the moment. She had enough on her mind now already to drive her pussy even without the vision before her.

Neral watched his ass thrust before slapping it hard and noticing the white froth on his shaft. “She’s creaming, love.”

“I can so fucking tell.”

“Extra slippery is she?”

“Mmm”

Neral looked at Cassea and examined her glazed eyes with a smile. “Creamy and dreamy aren’t you, Cassea?”

She whimpered and looked at Neral with a grin without quite seeing her. Neral gave the smile back, “I like that myself.” She bent down, reaching to her boots to unfasten them without wanting to tear away from Cassea’s expression. “Let’s do something with that mouth.”

“No.”

“You like to say that, dear,” the next boot was pulled free, “but you never mean it.”

She worked to pull words together, but her owner’s moans and gasps were wonderfully distracting “Won’t...do it for you... alone.”

Neral snorted in amused disdain as she began to shed her uniform pants and panties beneath. “Do you think that matters, little wench? With your master and a little coaxing, you lick. And you remind me that I’ve never had you do it without him. Perhaps I should. Her grin was wicked, “Your disgust may well make it better for me.”

Naked now from the waist down Neral climbed the heavy desk as Deres peeled his sticky body from Cassea’s. His eyes met Neral’s as she stood on her knees. “Hello, my love.”

Their lips met and her heart melted as it always did. They were one and together and it would always be so.

She looked down to see Cassea only from the neck down. From this position, she was faceless. She was just a body to use and that was beautiful in its own way. “Lick.”

“No.” It was a half-hearted at best.

“Lick or I will tell your master to stop. You know he will. I will simply take your place, he will be sated, and you can be dismissed.”

Cassea whined like a petulant child.

“Or you can sit in the corner, wench. You can sit in the corner and watch and know every feeling I am having and know that it could have all been yours but you wouldn’t do what you were fucking told. So lick.”

“Fucking...nasty...bitch.”

“Deres?”

He knew without being asked, so he simply stopped thrusting.

Cassea whined again and Neral counted ten heartbeats before Cassea’s long wet tongue began to serve. Neral sighed. “There you go, wench.”

Deres began to plow again, but his eyes locked on his love. She was all there was. He was fucking her through Cassea. He was paying tribute to her through his slave’s cunt.

“Yes...Yes, love. Fuck her.” Neral knew how to twist him and how this would twist him. “I had an interesting day, Deres.”

Their lips touched. “Oh?”

“Evaline offered me tea and pastries and told me she has decided she wants to experience a woman.”

The beast in him liked that.

“She asked if I would be that woman.”

It took him a moment to process that her words were reality and not just a tease to please. “Really?”

“She did.” Neral began to grind her crotch into the mouth that was now following the road map that was unique to Neral to please her and, by extension, the one who owned her.

“I am going to, Deres. Thanks to your lovely little spell I have seen her beauty in new ways since and I admit that I have wanted and wondered even though I never expected it to be. Since it was her idea, why not?”

He was his own version of dreamily excited, his expression fierce now that he was in the midst of struggling to hold himself back. Neral knew the look well. “Hah. I suspected you’d like that. I shall come home and tell you about it in exquisite detail.”

Her tongue darted into his mouth to steal his heat. She broke the kiss long long enough to take one more look at that ass pumping away as she toyed with him a bit more. “Or perhaps I will let you weave another of your forbidden spells and see it within my mind. That has appeal for you, no? It does for me.”

She kissed again, surrendering herself to that as much as the skilled tongue between her legs.

To Be Continued...