The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obeying Mistress Odilette

Richard ha finally found an hypnodomme that can control him how he wants, but he was not planning how deep he could go and how much control she will have on his life.

Any comments of this story and criticism is welcome. Please email me at .

1

Richard was nervous. He always got nervous, but mostly, he got aroused.

His hypnofetish has always been with him since he had been interested in the opposite gender. Couldn’t explain how aroused he got when he saw women being hypnotized on TV. The cartoons did not help him either. He was fascinated when the female characters extended their arms and kept saying “Yes Master.”

It was until his late teens he discovered the term. Hypnofetish.

So that’s why he was so aroused and nervous, even though he has done this in the past; he was about to call a hypnotist.

He has been doing the lurking in chat rooms and downloading audio files for a while. He had been looking for just the right hypnodomme. Someone who he could feel he had been hypnotized and that could actually control him.

He craved that. And he had failed every single time.

He didn’t know if he was demanding more that was possible or he was just not practicing hard enough, but he could never fall into trance. Sometimes he felt relaxed, but he never felt under. There was one that got close. He even did some of the commands of being aroused and extending the arms but when he listened a second time, it lost some of the effectiveness for him.

So once again he was fearful, he thought was going to be disappointed once more.

Her listing was visually attractive and it read the right things. “Hypnodomme will take your will. You will be MINE. BEWARE! YOU WILL BECOME MY SLAVE!”

The picture only showed cleavage of beautiful round breasts. He was also a boob guy so the woman had two of his fetishes.

Trembling, he grabbed the phone and dialed. It took only five minutes and finally she answered.

“Hello, pet, I am very glad you called. What is your name?” said a sweet, low voice.

“R-richard,” he said.

The woman on the other line laughed at his nervousness.

“Hello Richard, Is this your first time calling?”

“No to this service, but first time to you.”

“Oh, then what are you looking for?”

“I just want to feel that someone is controlling me like a puppet. Someone who can tell me a word and I suddenly have to be compelled to obey.”

“That is a very general thing you are looking for. I may not be the right fit for you. I am a collector.”

“A collector?”

“Yes. I collect slaves who I can control. I am a very active Domme. I really like to have a hypno slave for my Own pleasure and for the parties I host in my city of Austin.”

“That’s where I live! We may have seen each other.”

“Really?” the voice said, and Richard thought he heard a hint of interest from her voice. “Then you may qualify for a more personal service. I can actually guide and help you find what you are looking for instead of your general understanding.”

“But first I need to know, have you ever been hypnotized?” she said.

“I believe I am hard to be hypnotized. I get easily distracted,” Richard said.

“I really like a challenge. I must warn you, if we continue you will become my slave. You will obey every single order I give you and in return, I will show you a world of pleasure and submission. Do you want to continue?”

Richard was more aroused. He felt his crotch get tighter when he said “yes”.

“No. You must say ‘Yes Mistress Odilette’” the voice said.

“Yes, Mistress Odilette,” Richard said.

“Good, now I want you to lay down, face up and put your cell phone on speaker.”

“Done.”

“You will say ‘Mistress’ everything you spoke to me, my pet,” MIstress Odilette said in a calm but still commanding voice.

“Sorry Mistress Odilette.”

“I want you to feel relaxed. Forget about everything. I want you take deep breaths for me. Do three right now.”

Richard did that and he felt getting more relaxed.

“See how good it felt to obey me? Take another deep breath but hold it.

Now count to three.

One.

Two.

Three.

Exhale”

Richard felt a little more relaxed.

“Tell me Richard, you say you want to feel controlled. How do you want to be controlled?”

“I guess getting some commands that I don’t remember. I want to be surprised but I want to be conscious I am doing something against my will.”

“Then I have your permission to do that?”

Richard took another deep breath. He took a breath and then he made up his mind.

“Yes Mistress Odilette.”

“Then take another deep breath while I slowly count from ten to one. When I reach one, you will be hypnotized…”

Richard opened his eyes to look at the white ceiling. He got up and stretched. He felt great. The nap must have been really needed if he just crashed like that.

How long did he sleep? He looked at his cell phone that was on the bed. He looked at the time. Apparently, he had been sleep a little more than an hour.

He was feeling great, but he felt he was missing something, something to do with his email. He opened his account but there was nothing. He felt sad but couldn’t figure out why.

Then, he heard the ping of a new e-mail.

The message was from someone named “Mistress Odilette”. The subject only said “Obey and Read my Pet.”

Richard knew that must be spam, but he felt he had to read it, so he opened it.

He was surprised to see a picture of a woman almost naked. The picture was taken at a low angle. He could she was wearing a corset and panties. He could see her legs and felt aroused by how her breasts were pushed to the top. He felt he could hit them like drums.

He continued down to read the message.

“Hello My pet. I hope you enjoyed our session, but if everything went according to my plan, you do not remember anything. Don’t worry, you will soon. But first OBEY UNDRESS FOR ME”.

Richard was confused for what he was reading, but he suddenly felt hot. He was compelled to take out his clothes. He quickly took out his shirt and then his pants. He had some difficulty to get out his pants from under his ankles. He then took out his briefs and continued with the reading.

“Now my pet, you have to go Mindless for Me. OBEY and kneel.”

Richard moved the chair out of the way so he could kneel and kept reading. His arousal grew so he was happy there were no pants and underwear that crammed hi erected cock.

“OBEY and BE MINDLESS.

OBEY AND STROKE FOR ME

OBEY AND SAY YOUR MANTRA

OBEY

OBEY AND SAY YOU ARE MY SLAVE

OBEY AND DO IT UNTIL YOU COME FOR ME

Richard was losing it now. He knew something was not right but he was feeling really good. He stroked his rigid cock up and down and when he felt a big wave of pleasure, he blurted out.

“I am your slave” he said to no one in particular.

“I am your slave” he said again.

“I am your slave” he said feeling closer to climax.

“I am your sl—“ he tried to say but couldn’t when the orgasm finally came. It was intense and he had to lay down on the floor for a couple of minutes. He then stood up and finished reading the message.

“If you have done everything right, that means that you have become my very good hypnoslave. You are welcome to call again if you want and I promise I will return your memories. I must warn you, that if you do, you will go deeper and you may become my permanent slave.”

That was the end and Richard was grinning like a kid in a candy store. He had finally found an hypnodomme who had fulfilled his fantasy. Now he was fearful because he wanted more.

So he called her again.

“Hello,” Her Mistress said.

“Hello Mistress Odilette. This is your slave Richard,” he said smiling.

“Hello My pet,” she said. “You didn’t take long. Then this means you want to go deeper?”

“Yes” he said. “Please Mistress Odilette.”

“You understand that you will become my slave, and this time it will be for real. You will answer my call when I do, and in return, I will fulfilled the sexual fantasies you told me earlier,” Mistress Odilette said.

“Did I say a lot?”

The laugh at the other end told Richard that he had said enough.

“I can make your sexual dreams come true. You only have to submit.”

Richard felt a lump on his throat. He was still feeling his orgasm. His mind was still in light trance, so he knew he only had one answer.

“Yes Mistress Odilette. I submit to you.”

2

Richard’s week was full of surprises and excitement. He had continued his training with his Mistress by listening to Her audio file. Every night, he read her email, undressed and masturbated by saying his mantra. He knew he was becoming addicted and more enslaved.

And he loved every single moment.

He had sent his Mistress photos of him. He sent pictures of his face, body in different states of undress and even shared his online calendar, so she would always know what he was doing.

She was always in his mind. When he was getting ready to go to work, when he looked at himself in the mirror, he would say “i love being Mistress Odilette’s slave”. When he got aroused and he touched himself gently, he would say softly “i am Mistress Odilette’s property.”

He had stopped calling her by her command. He had her MP3 but he needed Her voice.

He was craving it.

Instead, he received an email from her.

It was an invitation to attend a small gathering. The message only said time and place. It had instructions for him to wait at the lobby. He did not say to wait for what.

Fear and excitement rose within him. His Mistress was calling to him! He was being called to serve Her in person! Could he manage to fulfill Her, to please Her? That was his worst fear but he knew if he only obeyed, he was going to be a perfect slave for Her.

After all, he only had to listen to Her words.

The day finally came. The building was near downtown. It was tall and full of window. It had condos on the top but Richard thought there were luxurious. He entered and only saw a big room. The lobby had several places to sit. He focused on the security guard who smiled at him and asked how he could help.

“I have an appointment with Misst,” he blurted. “I mean Miss Odilette”.

“Oh, she told me all guests should wait here until she is ready for you,” the guard said while pointing to a sofa at the corner.

Richard sat and he saw there were another man and two women in the waiting room. When a third woman came and sat next to him, Richard stopped focusing on his nervousness and started paying attention to the ladies.

The newly-arrived woman was the youngest. She had a pony tail and was wearing sports clothes likes she just came from a run. She was slender and her sports bra showed the curves of her medium-sized breasts.

The two other women were sitting in front of him. They were wearing professional clothe with long skirts and white shirts. One was Hispanic with dark hair and olive skin. She also had the biggest boobs of all the women. The other one was blond and had beautiful eyes accentuated by her make up.

Richard noticed the second man and was intimidated. He wore an obviously expensive blue suit and was tall with broad shoulders. Before Richard could keep leering, the guard approached them.

“Miss Odilette is ready for you,” he said to the group.

He was surprised when all five stood up. He didn’t know what to do but the rest automatically walked toward the elevator. He sheepishly followed.

The elevator was empty when they came in. The second man pressed the number 15 and then pressed an intercom.

“We are here Mistress,” he said.

Then the voice of her Mistress was heard.

“Good my Pets, now obey and go deeper for your Mistress.”

Richard recognized the word as his trigger and that was his last conscious thought. He, along the other people had become slaves by standing in attention, blank, with eyes looking in front and without no will.

The elevator started moving, but the slaves did not mind. Only the voice of Her Owner mattered.

“Now undress and get on your knees, do it now,” she said.

Richard undressed first, eager to obey. If he was aware, he could see the three beautiful women undressing and showing her naked breasts and butt. The athletic girl had medium breasts, but there were perky. Her best attribute was her butt that was firmed and toned. The Latina woman had plump breasts that claimed freedom by falling when she unlocked her black bra. When she kneeled, she exposed her big round ass to a blank Richard who only wanted to obey his Mistress.

The third lady walked to be in the middle so she could properly kneel as well. Her round breasts had their nipple erected. Her eyeliner only made her blankness more obvious.

“Every floor you go up, it will increase your submission to me. The higher the number, the higher your devotion. “

The number was 4. It increased to 5.

“The more devoted, the deeper you are. The deeper you are, the better control I have over you. You want to obey. You want to go deeper.”

Seventh floor.

Eight floor.

Ninth floor.

“When the elevator stops, you will drop to the most profound trance you have ever been. Go deep for your Mistress.”

Eleventh floor and the five slaves continue to be on their knees, all blank without a thought but obeying their Mistress.

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.

And with a ‘bing’, the five slaves went deeper. They were no longer people, but blank dolls or puppets for their maker to do what she wished.

When the door opened, two women wearing tight latex that covered all their body entered. They put a collar and a leash on the five slaves.

“Now my pets, follow my servants so you can come to my palace and worship me.”

One woman with black latex put the leashes and collars on the women. The second did it with Richard and the second man. The three women were led first and they blankly followed crawling. Richard did the same behind them. If he wasn’t deeply hypnotized, he would have come just by seeing the three women’s asses moving side to side. It was everything he could see in front of him but he had no thoughts.

They entered the final room of the hallway and were led to the master bedroom. It was huge with a big bed, but on the corner, Mistress Odilette sat on a big chair that could easily be described as Her throne.

The three women were led to her right. They kneeled looking in front while the two men kneeled in front of them.

“Now look at your fellow slaves, see how blank they are and how obedient they are. That is my power. It pleases me that you are obedient, so obey and go blanker for me. Go more mindless like the slave in front of you.”

Richard was getting more aroused by seeing three naked and beautiful women kneeling and going blank. The girl of the beautiful eyes and round breasts moved to the right, being closer to Mistress Odilette. Then, it was the big-boob Latina and last the athletic girl. They had their hands with palms up resting on their thighs. They had moved their chests forward so everyone could see their exposed breasts. Richard felt his cock grow and with it, his submission.

“You all have pleased your mistress,” Mistress Odilette said. “And for that, I believe you need a reward.”

She walked between them. Now Richard could admire her beauty. He was wearing a long red dress that opened just enough that he could see her long beautiful legs. She was wearing black gloves and the top of her dress show cleavage that exposed just enough of her breasts to have every man mesmerize. She had long brown hair and deep, piercing eyes with luscious lips painted crimson.

“You will get the pleasure of submission but let’s start with the ladies.”

She turned to face them and with a snap, the three looked up.

“Now feel the pleasure lifting, feel the obedience climbing up, and feel the arousal growing.”

Their breathing started getting agitated. They heaved their chests up and started groaning. It was subtle first, but it started growing more and more. Mistress Odilette approached the Latina woman and took off her right glove.

“Oh Alma, my beautiful slave,” She said while touching her cheek and moving her finger to Alma’s chin. “Have you been craving your Mistress touch?”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Alma. “Thank you Mistress.”

“Now increased your arousal Alma, and get closer to climax. I will give you pleasure. You will come when I tell you.”

“Ye-ye, Miss-stress,” Alma said with her voice breaking by her excitement.

Mistres Odilette moved her finger through Alma’s neck, down between her breasts to her stomach. Alma was getting closer and gasped when her Mistress finger teased her clit.

“Now, come,” she said while grabbing Alma’s right breast and squeezing. That was too much for Alma who screamed through her orgasm.

“AAAHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU MISTRESS! AAAAAAAHHHHH!” she screamed.

“Now obey and go deeper,” Mistress Odilette said.

After those words were spoken, Alma calmed down and she opened her eyes. They were back to being blank and full of obedience.

“Now is time for the others,” she said while she grabbed Alma’s leash. She pulled it and Alma crawled following her back to her chair.

When she sat, she smiled at the rest of her harem.

“Leticia and Kathy, crawled and get in all fours looking at me. Do it now,” she commanded. The two women obeyed, letting their breasts hang and with their asses up.

“Now gentlemen, it is your turn. Get up and get behind them.”

Richard and his fellow slave did that. He caught a glimpse of his Mistress smiling at him. That made his cock grow more. Mistress opened her legs and moved her dress to reveal she was not wearing any underwear.

“Now slave Alma, please your Mistress by licking her until she comes,” she ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Alma said and with that she stared her task.

“Now you two,” she said to the men. “Grabbed these sluts from their ass and fuck them until you come. Obey your Mistress.”

Richard and the other man said “yes Mistress” and approached the women who keep staring at their Mistress. They got closer and grabbed them by their asses. Then, they entered their cocks to their pussies that were already wet.

Richard had entered the girl with the beautiful eyes. She was tight and hugged his cock like she didn’t want to let him go. He pulled back and then he pushed back in. In response, he heard her groan from pleasure.

He continued and the groans grew. He was also groaning and then the other two slaves started moaning. Mistress Odilette laughed but she was also gasping from the pleasure Alma was giving her.

“Now say you are my property!”

“We—we are your property!” the four slave said between groans of pleasure.

“Obey and come with your Mistress. Come now!”

With that command, five voices raised in ecstasy and pleasure. Richard felt his orgasm leaving him. When he got out of her, his sperm spread all over her back. She didn’t mind. She had just collapsed, panting recovering from her own orgasm.

Mistress Odilette stood up and she raised her arms.

“Now, slaves, Obey and sleep!” she yelled

Richard closed his eye and let slumber take him into obliviousness.