The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obelisk

Synopsis: Jerry and his sister Beth come across a strange object—one that will affect them.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jerry was a bit pissed off in having to drive thirty miles because his sister had run out of gas. But at least at got him out of the house. Karen, his wife… well let’s just say their marriage was in a lot of trouble.

Jerry looked again at the GPS. He couldn’t believe his sister had taken such a sinuous route, only to wind up at the side of the road.

Beth, well she was having her own personal problems. Her girlfriend Mai Pang was caught cheating with their professor, Lucy Devine.

Beth had stormed out the house, jumped in their old 4WD and driven off in tears.

And that is how she ended up where she was, and how it was she had no fuel. She hadn’t checked.

Jerry embraced his sister when he found her. She was shaken up by everything that had gone on. He didn’t have any diesel fuel so they decided to leave the 4WD there and return home and she would arrange a friend to go with her the next day and retrieve it.

He looked at his GPS. Then back at her. “You were saying?” he asked.

“Never-mind,” she grinned.

He looked at the GPS and it suggested a ‘better’ route back.

And so it was they ended up ‘lost’ and… there in front of the strange road-side monolith…a stone obelisk.

Beth wasn’t eager to look at it.

“Let’s just keep going…,” she urged but Jerry was parked and out the car in seconds.

Beth shrugged and followed her brother.

As Jerry gazed up, his sister began to move around it.

The obelisk stood about five metres tall. It looked larger because it was on a raised base… a plinth or about two metres in height.

The obelisk appeared to have a metal cap.

“Hey, look at this…,” Beth said from the other side. Jerry moved around and stood almost shoulder-to-shoulder with his sister.

On this side of the plinth there were strange markings… like writing… but not in any language they’d seen before. In fact some of the symbols looked like pictograms—or hieroglyphs.

“What do you suppose they mean?” Beth asked as she ran her fingers across the embossed figures.

“I don’t know…,” Jerry said and at that movement he touched the markings at the same time.

A bolt of light hit the siblings.

They were unconscious before they hit the ground.

Jerry began to come to… his eyes adjusted… it was night… but… things were quite bright. He sat up and looked around. He could see things so clearly, even though the sun had set.

He suddenly realised Beth was lying there next to him. He rolled over, almost onto her “Beth! Beth!” he cried as he shook her.

He rubbed her chest, her large breasts wobbled as he felt between them to press down with his hans. But then he realised that he should see if she was breathing first.

He pressed his face close to hers.

“Beth?” he cried.

She opened her eyes. They were bright, yellow… almost gold. They glowed.

“Oh, Beth!” he cried kissing her “I… I thought you were dead…”

“What happened to your eyes?” she gasped

“My eyes?” he said “You should see yours!”

They then realised that they had the same… glowing gold eyes. And, like him, she could see in the dark quite clearly.

“What are you doing on me?” she asked.

“I thought you were dead…,” he said “I was going to give you mouth-to-mouth…”

She burst out laughing.

“You don’t know how…”

“Sure I do…”

“No you don’t…”

“Yeah, I do…”

“The prove it!” she gigled “Show me!”

He leant down hovering his lips before hers

Then… he kissed her.

He surprised himself… and she surprised him too as she didn’t object.

As he did his tongue rolled out and into her mouth. Her mouth seemed to widen and his tongue slid down her throat. They were both again surprised… just how long his tongue was, and how easily she took it down her gullet.

He realised now she had her hand on the back of his head, gently holding him to her… showing she accepted what he was doing… Not just accepting it… but urging it to happen.

His cock pressed hard against her too, and it was only then he realised that they were both naked. Her legs parted and his cock pushed against her labia, finding them warm. She had no public hair.

Her murmurs told him to continue. And… he pushed into her…

“Hmm-mmmmm,” her muffled cry of approval drove him on… he felt her hymen tear.

She had lost her virginity over a year ago… but somehow she was losing it again.

“Fuck me!” she moaned appreciatively… but she didn’t say it vocally. She thought it… and he heard it as if she had cried it.

They were connected, not just physically, but also by some kind of telepathic link that was deeper than mere empathy.

As they fucked they also seemed more and more to blend into each other… till as two human bodies they became less and less distinct.

A large lump of flesh…throbbing, and pulsating… till they seemed to become a pool upon the ground.

At that time a fox came leaping by and saw the strange silvery pool upon the ground. It came closer… tentatively sniffing the air.

As it drew close suddenly, as if an arm of liquid came up, the pool grabbed the fox adhering to its snout and moments later the creature was pulled into the liquid and absorbed.

Beth and Jerry eventually began to separate from each other and reform as their individual selves. They were aware each of their shared experience… including the absorbing of the life of a small whiskered quadruped that had come to close to them.

“What…?” Beth gasped “What did you do to me?”

“Do?”

“You… you fucked me… how could you?” she cried, rising to her feet.

“We… we both fucked each other…!”

“No.. that… you… you fucked me… your fucked your own sister!”

Jerry sprang to his feet too. He grabbed at her. She pulled away.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Beth…,” he said.

“You sick…!”

“You fucked me too… I felt your mind… you… you wanted me inside you…”

“No… that…. I could never!” she cried… but she had! She had wanted him.

How could she pretend? He had been inside her and it was the best feeling she had ever known. They had shared their thoughts. Who was she kidding? Everything about them had become ‘one’. There was nothing she could hide from him.

He reached fo her again and she tuned and embraced him. “What happened to us?” she sobbed.

He held her, comforting her.

“I love you so much,” Jerry whispered.

“I…. I love you too…” Beth admitted “I’m sorry what I said…”

“Really?”

“Yes… I… I wanted you too!” she confessed

“You did?”

“Yes…”

“You liked it…

“Hm-mmm,” she smiled, nodding “But…”

“What?”

“We can’t let this happen again…”

“Can we at least talk about it?”

“Let’s just not talk about this either…again…. ever,” she pleaded.

“Okay…,” Jerry said.

They made their way back to the car in silence.

The drive back was equally awkwardly quiet.

Jerry drove up outside his sister’s campus sorority. She got out and immediately went toward the door.

“This is sill!” she said as she stopped and looked back at him.

She ran back to him and leant in the window.

“Thank you for coming to pick me up…,”

“Anytime, Sis”

“I do love you…,” she said.

“And I love you…”

She leant in further and kissed him but as she went to do so he turned so her lips met his. She felt the heated spark again. It shocked her. This was more than just a kiss.

He felt it too…

She managed to compose herself and she turned and ran back to the dorm.

He sat there panting.

“Fuck!” he spat.

Karen was sitting in the kitchen when he returned home. She clearly had made dinner, but his was just sitting there.

“I waited five god-damn hours!” she spat.

Had it been that long? He wondered. When he and his sister had passed out they’d lost track of time… but they were not aware of it. so he never checked.

“Oh?”

“Oh?” she mocked. “Five fucking hours!” she growled. She rose up “Do you know how fucking angry I am right now?”

“Don’t be angry…,” he said.

“Okay,” she smiled as the venom ran from her cheeks and she sat back down.

He was surprised. Just like that her entire mood changed. “How can I be angry with you?” she smiled as she returned to her seat.

He sat down expecting another broadside from her any second. He looked at his dinner… cold (now, anyway) steak, mashed potatoes, peas. He didn’t like that anyway.

“Where were you?” she asked.

“You know where… I was ‘rescuing’ my sister…”

“Why couldn’t she have gone and got any of her fat lezzo friends to help?” Karen asked. It was as if she was building up to another fit of anger.

“I don’t like that kind of talk…You shouldn’t say things like that.”

“Okay,” she smiled.

He was shocked again. He rose up…

“We need to talk…,” he said.

“Okay,” she smiled and rose up too.

He turned to go out to the lounge and as he went she took his hand and he was again surprised as they walked hand in hand out to the couch.

Something was wrong… he thought.

What was she up to?

They sat down on the couch and she sat side on. He smiled as he got a glimpse of her light blue panties. He still found her attractive.

“I want to set down some ground rules…,” he began.

“Yes, honey,” she smiled, “Anything…”

He shook, her was nonplussed.

“Are you up to anything?’ he asked.

“Anything? she asked, “Like what?”

“Come on… tell me the truth…”

“I’m not up to anything, baby…,” she smiled and as she did her legs opened wider and he got a clearer glimpse up her skirt.

She noticed and she looked down, and then pulled her skirt up “You like?”

“You know I do…,” he said.

“Did you want to fuck me?”

“What?”

“Did you want to fuck me?” she asked again.

“We’ve not…,” he began.

“You can if you want…,” she said.

“Now look here!” he said angrily… “What dumb scheme is this?”

“No scheme, honey…,” she felt sad he thought she was doing something by subterfuge… “I just felt you might want to fuck me…,”

“This is…,”

“Say you still find me attractive…,” she said as she reached the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head. Her tiny titties poked hard against the t-shirt singlet she wore underneath.

She lay back, lifted her bum and her panties were pulled free. She opened her legs. Her hairy snatch glistened with her wetness.

He had his pants down and his hardening cock out. If she was pretending … he was drive by the sight of her sex, and as he moved over her, inhaling her musk she relaxed and accepted him into her.

“Ow!” she cried.

“What is it?” he paused his penetration.

“You’re so big!”

“What?”

“You’re huge!”

How had he not noticed? He pulled out and sat back on his haunches. His cock loomed up, 11 inches long, but also thick. “Fuckkkkk!” he gasped.

“Fuck me, baby!” she whimpered as she played with her wetness.

“What?”

“Please…..,” she whimpered again, opening her legs wider.

“What?”

“Fuck me… I… I want you so bad….”

He smiled.

He moved forward over her again.

“Just not so fast, please…,” she purred.

He pushed his cock head into her and she cried out.

“What was that?”

“I… I just came!” she gasped.

They laughed. Just from entering her she’d come.

“Please, put it in me…,” she cooed “I want your cock so bad…”

He pushed into her slowly, stretching her. She cried out again moments later… another orgasm.

He began to ride her and she came a third time. She was almost crying tears of joy when he finally spurted into her… and he felt it…a lot of jizz pumping into her… more than he’d ever come before…

“Oh, fuckkk,” he gasped. She was in another orgasm… even deeper and longer than the others as he emptied his ball-sack into her.

He pulled out slowly. Her cunt hung open and oozed a lot of sperm.

She had fainted…. the amount of times she had come had drained her.

For some reason he reached over and moved his hand near her open vagina. In an instant it began to close back… to tighten again. He looked at his hand. How was this possible?

The phone rang. He knew before picking it up it was his sister.

“Hello”

“It’s me, Beth” she said

“I know…,”

“What…? What happened to us today?”

“I… I don’t know…”

“Have you… you know… ? Tried your powers?” she asked.

“Powers?”

“I…. I can do all these amazing things…”

“Like what?”

“I… I’m going to come over…”

“What?”

“Now”

“But you don’t have a car…”

“I’m getting Chloe to drive me…”

“Chloe Maxwell?”

“Yes”

“Didn’t you say she hated you…”

“Well that’s just it…,” Beth said excitedly…. “I asked her to do things and she… well… she just did them…”

Jerry thought about how his wife had just complied too..

“Look…,” Beth continued “I’m coming over now…”

“Um, yeah sure…”

«click»

He wondered about that… he went back to his wife and looked down at her crotch… all her pubic hair began falling out…. He smiled at first… he liked her to have that ‘shaven’ look… but now her body was moulting just to… to what? To please him?

And her vagina was virginal tight gain. Her labia, which he always found repulsive—‘chicken wings’ he called them, were now neat too.

“Honey?” he asked.

She blinked and sat up. Immediately she smiled and embraced him, turning her head to one side and learning against him so her cheek rubbed against his now limp cock.

“I love you so much,” she whimpered.

“Um… honey?”

“Yes, babe?” she asked.

“My sister’s coming over…”

“Yes, dear” she said.

He was still shocked by her demure nature… she hated Beth. And now she just meekly accepted that Beth was coming over.

He decided to test her.

“Honey?” he asked.

“Hm-mmm?” she smiled.

“If I asked you to fuck my sister.. would you…”

“I want to do anything you want me to, baby” she said as she embraced him more firmly.

“Really?”

“I’m your wife!” she gasped at him questioning her resolve “I obey you…!”

“You’re so amazing, babe” he said.

“I… I want to please you so much… and… if you ask me to fuck Beth… then of course I will…”

“Even though you’re not a lesbian.”

“Of course honey,” she sighed “I’ve had girls before”

“When?”

“When I was in college…”

“Really?”

“Does it displease you, honey?” she asked looking up into his eyes… “I… I don’t want you to be upset with me…”

“No… it doesn’t displease me,” he said.

“Good” she smiled leaning back against him.

Beth arrived with Chloe in tow. Jerry noticed the expression on Chloe’s face. She was doting on his sister and she gazed at Beth like she wanted to look at nothing else.

“Leave us…,” Beth said “I need to talk to my brother…”

“Yes, Mistress” Chloe bowed.

“Mistress?” Jerry asked.

“I…well.. it seemed right to get her to call me that…”

“We need to talk…,” Beth added “But… but not here…”

“Where?”

“In the bathroom.”

“In the bathroom?”

“Yes, come…”

Jerry shrugged and followed his sister and when he got to the bathroom she was already taking her clothes off.

“You want to fuck again?”

“Yes…well… no… not exactly”

He watched as she put the plug in the bath and then step into it.

“What then?”

“If you… you know… enter me again… maybe we can merge together like before…”

“I… I thought that was just a….! Did that really happen?”

“Yes”

“I thought it was a dream…”

“No… it was real, come into the bath and… merge with me…”

“Okay” he said and began taking his clothes off.

His sister lay in the bath and he got in onto her. It was a wide spa bath so there was plenty of room.

“Fuck me…,” she whimpered.

He was already hard.

He pushed into her and soon as they fucked they began to merge into each other again, into a liquid mass of no distinction between them… they became one…

Chloe came upstairs to, to ask if she could serve Beth and she didn’t get a reply as she called out… she went looking for them and found the bath filled with a orange-red oily looking substance.

As she drew close suddenly, as if an arm of liquid came up, the pool grabbed her arm adhering to skin and moments later Chloe was pulled into the liquid and absorbed.

When Beth and Jerry re-formed as individuals they were aware that they had absorbed Chloe. Everything that Chloe had by way of feelings, memory, etc. was now a part of them.

“Wow!” Beth gasped as she rose up out of the bath.

“Wow, indeed!” Jerry said.

They were not ‘wet’ anymore. Somehow despite having been in a liquid form together, now back to their constituent beings they were dry.

They looked at each other amazed. They had all of Chloe’s energy inside them now.

“What a buzz!” Beth gasped.

“It’s made me horny…”

“I can see…,” she laughed seeing his groin-trunk grow hard.

They fucked… for over an hour.

And then they thought of melding again and absorbing Karen into them too…

Was there anything that could stop them?

The End