The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Obedience Frequency

MC, MF, FF, MD, DS, IN

Tommy Franks has invented a literal, working mind control collar. His mom and sister have no idea what he’s done, but they’ll be happy to help him. Very happy!

“EUREKA!!”

Tommy Franks jumps out of the rolling chair in front of his computer desk in his bedroom and throws his arms in the air as it rolls to a short stop just behind him, dropping the thick and still rather heavy, electronics-laden, leather collar as he does. When the lanky, five foot, ten inch tall and very NOT athletic nineteen year old catches his reflection in the mirror above the dresser drawer to his left, he instantly realizes what he just did. He laughs as he reaches down and retrieves the collar.

‘Wait a minute. Did I literally just jump up and say eureka? Of course I did! I actually said the word eureka out loud. Great! Now I’m “officially” a mad scientist. Marlee isn’t even here and I can hear the “SEE? I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!” tone in her voice. Definitely time for a break, I’d say.’

Tommy has short brown hair, hazel eyes and a painfully pale complexion. He is very much an indoor person. Being highly intelligent, very “hands on” and seriously into the hardware side of technology, he smiles as he thinks about how his loving sister Marlee would say he is actually much more “tech-obsessed” than tech-minded, but he’s never seen or understood the distinction anyway. He would much rather spend the day tearing apart his family’s old computers, stereos, alarm clocks, DVD players or basically any electronic device he can gets his hands on than play sports, go camping or do anything outside anyway. Yes, he puts them back together! Eventually. And yes, as a matter of fact, they DO work afterwards. Hey, let’s be fair, what happened with that old dvd player was NOT his fault! After all, he didn’t know that Marlee had plugged it back in. So that one... doesn’t... count! Of course, after his dad bailed on his wife and kids for his secretary, his... young secretary, of course, Tommy was REALLY wishing he had known BEFORE he helped his dad move out WHY his dad had so suddenly moved out of the house. If he could have gotten his hands on his dad’s brand new, insanely expensive and extremely “prized” high end, home theatre equipment and Hi-Def, digital, surround sound stereo system, he would have gladly offered to help his dad make sure it was all set up... properly!

Remembering his ass fuck of a dad made Tommy think about his incredible mom. He remembered how she had been forced to split her time between already too many hours at work, getting through her very sudden divorce and over the man she had been with since her freshman year of college AND take care of their two children. He remembered how Marlee had buried herself in her schoolwork and he had buried himself in his hobbies. He had even started building his own gadgets.

Tommy frowned as he stood there and looked at himself in the mirror. It may have been seven years since his parents’ divorce, but he still remembered very clearly how hard that time had been for all of them, especially his mom. She had spent every single minute of every damn day of the fourteen months that it took to get divorced from his “dear old dad” (( by which, please read as a... shallow, not-his-wife’s pussy chasing, prick of a dickless, douche in DEEP denial about his own age, ASS... HOLE!!! Thank you.)) split between work, taking care of her fifteen year old daughter and her twelve year old son and getting through the divorce. He laughed out loud when he remembered and clearly pictured the day his mom actually got the last laugh on her cock suck of a finally very EX-husband. After watching his mom spend those fourteen scary, panicky months trying to figure out how she would / could suddenly pay ALL of the bills on ONLY her paycheck, (( she would NOT let her children get after school or weekend jobs to help her with the bills. their education came first, period. FULL STOP! NO discussion, kids!!)), he remembered the day her cell phone rang and she got “God’s own” job offer from the number one ad agency... on the planet... and got the job of her dreams. The next thing he knew, she was, somehow, working even more monster hours. Of course, being the new head of their digital ads department, making TRIPLE her old salary and loving every fucking minute of her new job helped ease the pain considerably. Like everyone else, Tommy understood the basic idea of advertising. His mom’s job was to make you need item A instead of item B when there was basically NO difference between them at all. He just couldn’t understand his mom’s love of advertising. But he DID know that she was damn good at it! He laughed out loud when he remembered the day he met her sexy, new boss and she told him that his mom could sell free weights to a drowning man! He licked his lips as he pictured his mom’s very hot new boss in his mind again. Yes, he will freely admit that he has a VERY perverted hard-on for his mom and his sister, but he would very happily fuck the hell out of his mom’s new boss too!

‘Well, when you think about it, Miss Ava Raveno IS a beautiful, intelligent and very wealthy woman. Hell, she isn’t just mom’s new boss, she owns the agency! One of the best and most successfull ad agencies in the world from what mom told us. So, body, brains and bucks? That would give me mom, Marlee and Ava? Definitely something to keep in mind!’

Now picturing all THREE women as his loving, devoted and obedient sex slaves, Tommy laughs to himself as he walks out of his bedroom and heads downstairs to the kitchen for a pizza break. He stops when he gets to Marlee’s open bedroom door. He laughs at the fact that she has once again fallen asleep stretched out on her bed with her cordless headphones still over her ears. He knows that she is all but literally dead to the world even as her music continues to flow into her ears. He takes a deep breath and walks into her room. He stands at the side of her bed and openly stares at the older sister he considers to be the sexiest woman he has ever seen. Actually he thinks Marlee and his mom are the TWO sexiest women he has ever seen or known. Marlee Franks is twenty two years old, stands a very fit, toned and sexy five feet, seven inches tall, has deep brown eyes, mouth-watering 36C breasts and a firm, tight ass. And considering that it’s mid April, she has only a faint hint of the killer, natural summer tan she devotedly pursues every year. She deliberately keeps her naturally curly, dark brown hair dyed blonde. He laughs at how she also deliberately leaves a few inches of her brown hair always showing beneath the dyed hair and how she could care less if people can see that she dyes her hair or what they think anyway. After all, it’s a personal fashion statement, NOT a silent manifesto on blondes vs. brunettes. With Marlee lying on her left side with her back to him, he leans over and runs his fingers slowly down her right arm. He smiles as he continues to run his fingers down her body until he reaches her bare leg below her very enticing, black denim, short shorts. Placing his left hand flat on her headboard for leverage and a quick push off and escape if needed, he leans further over his sleeping sister’s perfect body as he eagerly and happily, but gently cups her firm, right breast in his right hand. Getting the usual, total lack of response he was expecting from her, he continues to smile to himself as he stands over her sleeping body and happily plays with her tits, gently squeezing and massaging first one and then reaching down for the other. He stands there and enjoys being able to so blatantly and freely play with Marlee’s large, firm tits while she continues to lay there motionless and not react to his attention at all. The steady pace of her breathing the only actual sign of life coming from her at all.

‘Fuck, Marlee! Why do you have to be so damn sexy and so fucking hot?! Christ’s sake, you’re my sister!! Hell, you’re even hotter and sexier than mom! Damn, it’s so unfair!’

Tommy smiles again as he leans over and kisses Marlee on the cheek as he steals a satsifying final squeeze of her firm tits. Smelling her perfume as he kisses her, he pauses for another long moment to look at the perfect angle he has of her very sexy ass.

‘Fuck, sis. I don’t know if I should be glad you’re not wearing a skirt right now or not! God knows, I probably appreciate your obsession with wearing ONLY skimpy, lace panties probably even more than you do, but right now sliding your skirt up for a peek would just be TOO much fucking temptation to resist!’

Tommy takes another happy moment to imagine what type and color of skimpy, lace panties Marlee is wearing under her shorts today. Boy shorts? Hipsters? A thong? The hot image of his sister wearing only a skimpy, lace thong as she stands before him vividly playing in his mind, he takes another deep breath, stands up, takes a last, long look at his sexy sister and turns and walks out of her room. He knows his “comatose” sister will never know about this most recent little visit. He also knows that if his new invention works... as intended, the next time he visits Marlee, not only will she not be asleep, but he won’t leave the room still wondering what color her panties are. In fact, IF all goes... as intended, she’ll happily show him her panties. Hell, IF things go as intended, she will happily show him everything! And double Hell, if things go as intended, she will happily DO anything!

Admittedly improper, even... twisted thoughts still running through his mind, Tommy gets a second hot and happy eyeful when he walks into the kitchen. His mother, Wendy Ann Hammond ( her joyously reclaimed maiden name) IS wearing a skirt. One of the many deliciously short skirts she owns. Wendy stands five feet, eight inches tall, has waist long, dark black hair, hazel eyes, 36D breasts and a modest tan. She is 39 years old. Obviously, she has NO idea how much her own son loves the short skirts she wears only when she’s at home and only on the weekends that allow her to feel both safe AND sexy at the same time while in the privacy of her own home or how much he enjoys the constant hot, panty shots she gives him every time she bends over, turns to fast or makes any significant move of any kind. Tommy smiles again as he considers the irony in the fact that his mom isn’t the only that loves her short skirts and the weekends!

Standing only a few feet behind her, he openly ogles his mother’s panty-covered ass while she’s bent over the door of the cabinet next to the stove. She is obviously looking for something. When she notices him, she stands up and turns around to look at him. He smiles as he gets the full picture of the sexy baby blue, lace panties she’s wearing under her skirt when she cluelessly spins around to face her son.

“Hey Tommy. Sorry, didn’t hear you come down, hon. You hungry? I was just thinking about lunch myself. Do I even have to ask..., Pizza?”

“Hey mom. Yeah, pizza always works for me.”

“Pizza it is, then. Oh, do me a favor? While I get this going, go tell Marlee to... oh wait, let me guess, Marlee fell asleep listening to her music again, didn’t she?”

“Yeah, of course she did.”

They look at each other and laugh that one, specific laugh that only close family laughing at family can get away with.

“Well, you better go wake her up and tell her it’s time for lunch anyway. Otherwise, as always, she’ll conveniently wake up, come down and get mad because we were having lunch “without her” again.

Tommy laughs as he considers his sister’s bizarre ability to seemingly always time things so that she manages to make herself seem “left out” because SHE fell asleep, didn’t want to get up and or get ready for whatever “grand event” she was missing this time!

“No prob, mom. I’ll go get her.”

“Thanks hon.”

Still as blissfully unaware of her... loving son’s true thoughts as ever, Wendy turns around and unconsciously keeping her legs straight, bends over to get the pizza pan out of the drawer under the oven. Tommy stands there and licks his lips while he stares at his mom’s damned sexy ass that is only a couple of short skirt, panty-covered feet away. A hungry, predatory grin on his face, Tommy smiles as he holds his hands out as if he’s actually holding her by the hips.

He stands there and enjoys the satisfying and totally unintentional peep show he’s getting as his mom seems to offer her ass up to the son that is thinking some very UN-wholesome family thoughts. Before she can stand back up and or wonder why he’s still there, he closes his hands into fists, takes a deep breath, reluctantly turns around and heads back upstairs to wake Marlee up and get her to come down for lunch.

* * *

As he stands over Marlee’s deliciously beautiful and still sleeping form again, Tommy seriously considers going into his room and getting the collar right now. He knows that it’s ready, he knows that it works and he knows he has done all of the computer simulations and “dry runs” he can do with it. He knows that the next step is to actually put it on another person. To turn it on and find out for certain that it works. IF it works. As he stands over her, he can easily imagine the collar around her neck and her standing before him, her mind open, blank and ready to be... well, “programmed” for lack of a better word. He can feel himself getting hard as he imagines the “new” Marlee Ann Franks standing before him ready and willing to obey his every command. His hot sister turned into his absolutly obedient sex slave.

He decides that maybe a Saturday afternoon family lunch is NOT the best time to test his mind controlling collar on his sister. If it doesn’t work, he doubts very much that he could use his “techno babble” to bullshit both Marlee AND his mom, again. And if it does work? He could hardly take advantage of having Marlee completely under his control while their loving mother is sitting right there staring at both of them and she’s NOT under his control.

‘Mmm.., no. Family lunch is definitely NOT the time for a first real test run. But later tonight, after dinner and “family movie time” and mom goes to bed? Oh yeah, I think it’s definitely time for a real field test!’

The decision made and a plan for later tonight firmly in mind, Tommy laughs as he grabs Marlee by the waist and shakes her in a genuine attempt to wake her up. He laughs at the irony. He’s in her bedroom... again, standing over her... again, his hand on her body... again, but this time he actually wants to wake her up.

“Hey sis, wake up. It’s time for lunch. Mom sent me up to get you. Didn’t want you crying about “missing out” again. Hey, Marlee, c’mon wake... uuooohh ffuuck me!”

When Marlee rolls over and onto her back in an unconscious response, Tommy has to bite his hand to stifle the powerful moan that instantly forms in his throat when he sees that Marlee’s shorts are not only unbuttoned and unzipped, but that she has pushed her shorts AND panties far enough down her legs to give him a clear, unobstructed and absolutely perfect view of her clean shaven pussy.

“Hhmm...? Sshaaann... uunn b-baby... mmm, don’t ssstoop... sssoo close... mmmm... Oohh baby! Ooh Ffuuuck! I’m gooonnaaa... mmmm!!”

He’s so distracted by what’s so obviously happening, by what Marlee’s saying and doing, that he honestly doesn’t know what to do when she suddenly reaches over, grabs his hand, shoves it between her legs and holds it there. Stunned, he can’t believe that what’s happening is happening. She is grinding his hand against her hot, slick pussy. He can’t believe he’s standing there with two of HIS fingers buried in Marlee’s pussy as she actually makes herself cum with his hand!

So utterly shocked at what’s happening, he doesn’t notice when Marlee’s eyes suddenly pop open and she looks right at him. Caught mid-orgasm, Marlee can do nothing but ride out the pleasure she is feeling even as she realizes that her little brother is literally standing over her watching her cum. She hasn’t realized where his hand is. Yet.

They stare at each other as she rides out the powerful rush of intense satisfaction. After several very long seconds, Marlee is fully awake and aware of herself and her surroundings. FULLY aware. The look on her face when she finally realizes where his hand is AND the fact that she is holding his hand buried between her tightly closed legs throws them both into shocked silence.

As Marlee suddenly rips his hand away from her and he steps back, she does everything she can to NOT look into his eyes. She tries to handle the intense rush of powerful and opposing emotions hitting her simultaniously. In the span of a few heartbeats, she goes from experiencing incredible sexual satisfaction and powerful, physical pleasure to experiencing feelings of shock, unbelievable disgust and bottomless humiliation. Paradoxically, she experiences pure bliss and sheer torment in the same moment. God, she feels...

For his part and to his credit, Tommy stays quiet. He straightens up, looks at her for a moment then turns to leave her room. He makes it to her door when he hears her struggle to speak at what is barely more than a broken whisper.

“T-Tommy?! Wha..? You...?! Oh God! What just... happened?! How... your hand... between my... Wh-why are you... here? What do you... want?!”

Tommy turns around to see his beautiful, older sister now sitting on the edge of her bed completely covered by her dark grey and maroon comforter. He starts to approach her but stops when she flinches away from him and scoots backwards. He steps back to stand by her door.

“I just... uhh... I came up to get you for... for lunch. Y-you were dreaming.., I guess? When I tried to... wake you up, you grabbed... you thought I was... it wasn’t me you... I’m sorry, sis. I wasn’t trying to... I was so surprised... I... didn’t...”

Their eyes meet and Marlee almost manages to look at him as she wraps herself up tighter in her comforter.

“Yeah.... I... uhh... I’m not... hungry. Maybe... maybe later. Dinner, maybe... I... I can’t. Now... no...”

“Yeah, sis. I’ll... tell mom. No probs, Marlee. I...”

Turning to leave, he almost misses it.

“Sorry..., Tommy. I didn’t mean to... You know I’d NEVER... I...”

He looks at her and their eyes meet for a moment.

“Yeah, me too, Marlee. I’m sorry too.”

Closing her door behind him and heading back downstairs, Marlee completely misses both the hungry glint in her little brother’s eyes AND the very satisfied smile on his face as he quietly sucks her juices off his fingers as he heads back downstairs. His very secret and twisted desires becoming ever more powerful and real with every step he takes.

‘Oh Fuck, sis! You taste even sweeter than I imagined you would. I am DEFINITELY making you my slave now. I HAVE to eat you out EVERY night if that’s how fucking sweet your pussy is gonna taste every time I take you! Mmmm, oh fuck! If your pussy TASTES this sweet, I can’t fucking wait to find out how it FEELS the first time I fuck you!’

Meanwhile, the very moment Tommy closes her door behind him, Marlee tosses the comforter aside, collapses back on her bed, lifts her legs up and pulls her shorts and panties off. She couldn’t get them off fast enough! Throwing them across the room, she could feel the utter disgust running through her body as she ran for her shower. She quickly decided that she HAD to throw THAT pair of shorts AND panties in the trash, but then decided the laundry would be enough... probably. Maybe if she washed them a thousand times?!

Turning the water on and setting the temperature and the stream to full strength to hit her with as much force and as hot as she could stand, she climbed in and let the water wash over her. She almost dumped all of what was left in her bottle of shampoo in the sponge she grabbed as she stepped into the shower. After scrubbing her entire body and especially her pussy as long and as hard as she could take, she finally started to calm down and mentally deal with what had just happened with her little brother.

‘Oh God! Oh God! OH... GOD!! What the FUCK just happened!?! Did I really... just have an orgasm with... with my little brother’s hand... between my legs?! Did I actually use his hand to... to get myself off? I had his... buried in my...!?! Oh Fuck me!! That’s... that’s just... ooohh Gooodd!! I... I’m gonna...!!’

Throwing the glass shower door open, Marlee barely makes it the short distance to her toilet before she starts to retch! After a few minutes standing there dripping over her toilet with her hands on the seat, she manages to stand up and look into her bathroom mirror. It is NOT a pretty picture.

She stares at herself as she stands there naked and wet with her hair and most of her body covered in suds that are slowly dripping off her finely-curved body to puddle on the rug under her feet. After standing up straight and taking a few deep breaths, she steps back into the shower and lets the hot water claim her again. After a few more minutes, Marlee simply collapses to the floor of her shower, pulls her legs up against her chest, wraps her arms around them, presses her forehead against her knees and starts to cry.

To Be Continued...