The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol-Chapter 7

(Recap: Dr. Martha Satyriais’ Operation Slicky Dicky is going right on schedule as beautiful Director of Sexual Deviancy Dr. Heather Slick seems about to lose her job at an administrative hearing. On another front, two of Satyriasis’ nympho-slaves have become very active with the Young Republicans and are becoming close to the club president, the glamorous Alexandra Van Pelt.)

“Veronica, not like that, you have to dig deep and maybe twist your hand a bit”

“I’m trying Brittany. I’m only a freshman you know.”

Brittany Fields did indeed know that young Veronica was just a freshman but she was horny and wanted anal sex in the worst way.

She had been training the small brunette with the surprising 35C bra size on the ways of girl-on-girl sex for the last couple of days.

She thought Veronica had learned well enough by now how to pleasure the front of the body and had moved onto the rear. No one would be on next year’s cheerleading squad who didn’t know how to stick it up there. Brittany loved anal sex.

After being de-programmed by Satyriasis, Brittany and her fellow cheerleader captain Debbie had returned to normal for 24 hours before they happened to be alone in Brittany’s house studying.

Then, a knock on the door by Martha, a made-up excuse for her and Cherie to come inside, two chloroform-soaked clothes quickly in their faces, and shortly thereafter Brittany and Debbie were laying on tables receiving the new improved nympho-slave programming.

After being returned, they decided they wanted an all-lesbian cheerleading squad for next year so they could have a multitude of sex partners handy.

Or at least bisexual cheerleaders, unlike Harpring, the two did not mind sex with men. Brittany was sleeping with three of her male teachers for good grades and Debbie went twice a week to the male vice principal’s house for a sexual encounter.

Brittany and Debbie decided that for any returning cheerleader they would both have sex with and have a threesome. For those new people trying out, they would pick the cutest ones, divide them up and the ones who agreed to sleep with one of them would make the team.

It turned out Debbie and Brittany were almost as good at brainwashing as Dr. Martha. After each had an afternoon of furious carpet licking with Brittany and Debbie, all the returning cheerleaders enthusiastically agreed to be their sex partners when asked.

Most simply decided they liked girls and quickly became homosexuals, they hooked up with fellow cheerleaders or began dating members of the field hockey team.

Almost all of the new prospects were young and had little knowledge of any kind of sex. It ended up most of them had no problem being with another girl so Brittany and Debbie were going to have to pick the new members based on actual cheerleading ability.

A few girls had objected to Brittany and Debbie’s “tryouts” but the team’s sponsor, Ms. Wallace, was having sex with Brittany and Debbie once a week and the vice principal considered Debbie his sexual plaything. Any protests fell on deaf ears.

“That’s it Veronica, now you got it, bring it on, bring it o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n,” shouted Brittany as she orgasmed.

“Did I do good Brittany,?” said Veronica hopefully in the perky and positive manner that made her good cheerleader material.

“Yes, Veronica, you did,” said Brittany after she regained her breath. “Now, I’m going to teach how to have anal sex with a dildo.”

“Goody gum-drops,” exclaimed Veronica who had no clue what a dildo was but was sure it would give her captain enjoyment.

Just then the doorbell rang. Brittany pulled up her panties and shorts and looked out the window. With her long blonde hair, shapely legs and curved hips, it was obvious who it was, Dr. Heather Slick.

“Veronica, go up to my room and practice using the vibrator, you still need some work there,” said Brittany and the freshman popped up the stairs. The vibrator was neat.

Brittany was dressed to have sex, not receive guests. She had the house to herself all week while the rest of her family was in D.C., courtesy of Dr. Martha, although they thought Cynthia won a contest.

All she had on was a thin white cut-off t-shirt and no bra, tiny shorts and was in bare feet when she opened the door.

“Cynthia?”

“Yes, doctor,” said Cynthia’s identical twin. “Come to rape me some more.”

“C’mon Cyn, you know nothing happened. I would never hurt you.”

Brittany just glowered at her through her long blonde hair.

As far as she was concerned, which was as far as her Mistress had programmed her to be concerned, what she had told Dean Smith had actually happened.

Martha had twisted everything Cynthia had told Brittany when she came back from the university that day, and made Brittany think it was reality.

Dr. Martha then told her she was being a good twin and saving Cynthia from the traumatizing effect of having to testify about it herself by replacing her. As Martha’s slave, she believed every word she said.

“Prove it in two days doctor at the hearing. Now go away or I’ll call the police,” said Brittany/Cynthia as she closed the door.

Heather walked away from the Fields house more bewildered than ever.

The Cynthia she knew worshiped the ground she walked on. The girl she saw at the meeting in the dean’s office and just now showed nothing but hatred for her.

It seemed like it was an entirely different person then the Cyn she knew.

And that slutty outfit! Her Cyn would never walk around even her own house braless in a flimsy t-shirt and short-shorts. Until last Saturday, Heather had never even seen her kneecaps.

* * *

Socialite Alexandra Van Pelt regaled Kristen and Stacy with tales of the French Riviera, the Hamptons and Beverly Hills.

The trio were now on their second bottle of Chianti and were nice and loose. The effects of the alcohol dulled a bit the longing in the slits of Kristen and Stacy for sex but both were still quite horny.

“Wow, Miss Van Pelt, how could you tell Prince Albert you didn’t want to be Queen of Monaco,” said a wide-eyed Kristen.

“Easy, I said your bald and French and I’m not into either,” said Van Pelt who then broke into a big laugh. “Now girls, please call me Alex.. All my friends do and I consider you my friends now.

“We’re fellow Young Republicans after all and after what your did for me today.

“Although, in a way, I guess I could have given the lecture.” Van Pelt then gave a slight giggle.

“You mean you’re a virgin?” said Stacy.

“NO,” Alex said. “But I feel like one. I’ve had sex with plenty of guys but I’ve never really enjoyed it. ”

“Maybe I’m just not good at it or maybe the guys I’ve been with are lousy lays. But I just have this empty feeling when I’m done. I feel like it was a job I had to do. Like something’s missing. There was no enjoyment.

“If it wasn’t for my vibrator I’d never know what an orgasm was.”

Kristen and Stacy looked at each other. They both had the exact same thought.

There is a large pool of lesbians in female athletics so since they were involved in sports growing up, as soon as they began having feelings towards other women they had plenty of willing sex partners to act upon their emotions..

But both Kristen and Stacy had dated enough to know that for many reasons, a lot of women didn’t realize, or were in denial, that they were lesbians for years before becoming their true sexual selves.

Almost all of them had tried to be straight and almost all had said the same thing as Van Pelt after sleeping with a man. There was no enjoyment. It was a job. They had an empty feeling.

With their surgically enlarged clit’s begging for sex, maybe it was time to help their new friend. The problem was how do you ask the former Debutante of the Year for gay sex. Frankly, both Kristen and Stacy were in awe of her.

“Uh, Alex, maybe we can help you with your...ah...sex problem,” said Stacy.

“Are you a hermaphrodite?” said Alex. “You have a penis?”

“No!” exclaimed Kristen. “Let’s just say....ah, ah...we both know women who have had similar complaints.”

“And we think there is a way we can help you, if you want,” chimed in Stacy.

Their clit’s were now super-heated with just the thought of having sex with the Alexandra Van Pelt but they were still nervous.

Alex was a bit drunk by now and didn’t have any particular plans for the rest of the night. What the heck she figured. Maybe these college girls found some secret sex formula in their research.

“I could use some help, we’re all friends now, let’s go to my bedroom,” said Van Pelt.

...Alex’s bedroom was nothing either Stacy nor Kristen had seen except on old TV shows like “Dynasty” or “Dallas”.

It had massive mahogany bureaus, a walk-in closet that was bigger than their whole dorm room and the bed itself was huge with silk sheets and a silk comforter.

“I know the bed is big, I roll around a lot in my sleep,” said Alex with a giggle. “Now, fix me ladies.”

Both had been the first lesbian experience for quite a few women so Kristen and Stacy were now on solid ground.

“First, we have to take off all our clothes, and then lie in the middle of the bed,” said Stacy.

Soon the two lesbians and the unsatisfied heterosexual were all laying in the massive bed naked.

“Now Alex, me and Stace are going to have to ask for your total trust,” said Kristen. “We’re not going to do anything illegal or something that will hurt you. Just stuff you might not be used to.

“You must promise you will not say one word, not one, until we are done. If you get up and leave or talk too much early, it won’t work. You must be willing to put your body totally under our control and do anything we tell you to.”

Having led such a sheltered existence, Alex still didn’t realize what was about to happen.

But she genuinely liked Kristen and Stacy. She didn’t think they would do anything bad to her and, anyhow, how kinky can two Young Republicans get?”

“OK, I won’t say a word, I’m your willing slave,” said Van Pelt, not knowing the irony of her statement, as she said it to two women who were actual slaves.

“I’ll take the top and you take the bottom, then we’ll switch and then we’ll do the rear together,” said Stacy to Kristen.

Alex’s eyes bugged out as Stacy’s tongue came hurtling into her mouth and began deeply French kissing her. She then felt Kristen’s tongue on her bud.

“My Lord!” she thought. “The professor screwed me. Of course, neither of them had ever slept with a man. They’re fucking dykes, and now they’re fucking ME!!”

But true to her word, Alex did not bolt, move or say a word, although the first urge she felt was to run out in terror and call the cops. This must be somehow against the law.

“You can return the kiss if you want Alex, and don’t be so tense, this is fun for us and we want you to have fun too.” said Stacy as she plunged her tongue further into Alex’s mouth.

Alex did untense her body. She was in total shock but no one would ever say Alexandra Van Pelt was not a woman of her word. She decided she would do what these lesbos wanted and when they left take a long cleansing bath and hopefully forget this ever happened.

Alex met Stacy’s tongue with her own and they intertwined. Kristen continued to lap at her clit with long, loving strokes and shortly she plunged a finger into Alex’s now dripping cunt and began working it up and down.

After one more long kiss with lots of tongue, Stacy removed her mouth and went lower on Alex’s supple body. Afterward, both Stacy and Kristen agreed that Alex had the most physically perfect body they ever dealt with.

Stacy began licking Alex’s dark red areola’s and with her hands pinched the nipples of both breasts. Kristen was still lapping at her nether regions and now had two fingers pumping her pussy.

Although it was not the living nightmare she thought originally, Alex still thought this was sick. What would her pastor think!! She figured she’d just lay there and get it over with.

Alex figured wrong about just laying there..

All of a sudden her pussy felt like it was on fire, her mind felt like it was about to burst and her breasts tingled. She arched her back and her hips bucked high in the air as she orgasmed for the first time in her life with any person, her love juices pouring over Kristen’s face and hands.

Alex settled back on the bed content and with a sexually satisfying smile on her face. Kristen and Stacy then traded places. Kristen began kneading her breasts and licking her nipples while Stacy lapped up all the remaining cum that was splashed over Alex’s cunt.

In just five minutes Alex’s back was again arched and she screamed at the top of her lungs: “I’m-m-m-m, cum-m-m-i-n-n-g-g!!!, as her hips bucked wildly up and down on the silk sheets.

A geyser of pussy juice slammed into Stacy’s face and Alex’s fine breasts slapped Kristen in the head.

Kristen and Stacy could not take it anymore and they began orgasming as well.

The three women bounced around the huge bed like a bunch of rubber balls, shrieking their lust. They knew since Alex had the penthouse there were no neighbors to complain about the noise.

Finally, the three Young Republicans lay there panting, trying to regain their thoughts.

Alex ‘s mind swirled in total confusion.

She had slept with royalty, millionaires, movie stars and all of them combined had never given her the sexual pleasure she had just received from these two young dykes in less than a half-hour.

Little things came to mind. How she had loved watching Charlie’s Angels on TV growing up; how she always was the last girl to finish showering after gym class in high school. How she never missed Anna Kournikova play tennis when she was at the U.S. Open.

Alex knew what she doing was against every moral value she had grown up with.

She also knew that more than anything she wanted to continue, that the thought of stopping was inconceivable, this feeling was too good. She was 30-years-old and for the first time in her life was enjoying sex.

“Ladies, I’m a lesbian,” Alex finally said.

“We know,” said Stacy.

“Yeah, welcome to the club,” said Kristen.

Alex reached out and began running her hands through the hair of her new lesbian lovers. She now noticed how hot-looking they were.

“We’re not done are we? I got a lot of years to make up for,” said Alex not realizing she was dealing with two nymphomaniacs.

“Hell, no,” said Kristen.

“I’m not even warmed up yet,” said Stacy. “Flip over and we’ll teach some more.”

Alex learned the wonders of lesbian anal sex and she proved a quick study. Stacy had three fingers jammed in her ass crack while Kristen lapped at her pussy from the rear.

Alex’s body continued to be wracked with orgasm after orgasm and the nympho-slaves were matching her. Alex began giving as well as getting and found that she orgasmed just as much this way as she worked her tongue with great gusto.

The threesome went on and on for hour after hour after hour. Whenever they took a brief break, Kristen would jump on either Alex’s or Stacy’s lap and demand to be spanked severely.

After 10 straight hours, the ambulance was called for at 8 a.m.

(To be Continued)