The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol

Dr. Heather Slick tries to help the police battle a mysterious upsurge in nymphomania

(MC, FF, MF, FD)

No one under 18 should read this and all characters are pure fiction.

The following is the beginning of what will be a multi-chapter story about mind control and clinical nymphomania. A nod to KMB whose “Bloodlust” inspired my structure and thanks to Anynon for letting me borrow a couple of his characters from “Double The Pleasure”. Love feedback so e-mail me. Read and enjoy what should be a fun ride.

I

Jack stuck the key into the door of his upscale “gentleman’s club” when he quickly got nervous as he discovered it was not locked. He quickly got on his cell phone and called the police. He had the only key so he must have been robbed.

When he had left the club at 3 a.m., some of his “servers”, all female, all 25 or younger, and all with breasts no smaller than a C cup—those were his hiring rules—wanted to hang out a bit more with a few remaining customers.

Jack had told them it was OK, the club was closed the next day anyhow and he knew this meant extra money in their pocket and less chance of asking him for a raise. The door was self-locking when he put the security system on, so as soon as they left it would be locked until he came back the next afternoon to work on the weekly payroll.

While waiting for the police, Jack entered the club to see how bad the damage was. Everything seemed to be in order upfront but as he entered the dining area he heard some noises. Not robbery sounds but squealing. It seemed to be coming from the stage and when he walked in further he saw what looked like some rolling movements up there.

When he got to the stage his jaw dropped.

Six of his “servers” lay on the stage, all of them naked. Four of them were clumped together in sleep, their arms and legs entwined with each other and soaked with a lot of dried white liquid all over each of them. Two of them were still awake, and furiously engaged in a “69” with tongues flicking at each other’s privates with a passion.

“Susie, Marly, what the hell is this?” said a stunned Jack to the pair. It appeared to have been a group orgy among his employees that was now entering its 12th hour. There were no customers and it was all women, and that was strange as Jack knew several of them had boyfriends.

Marly, a thin but busty blonde, moved her head slightly from her partner and said: “Boss, you said we could stay and have fun, so we’re having it,” and then went back to lapping Susie’s bud.

“Christ, it’s 2 in the afternoon! Don’t you ever sleep, are you...” Jack was interrupted by Susie and Marly’s shrieks as they orgasmed. Cum poured over both of them but Jack could see plenty of it was already on them from earlier orgasms.

“How many times have you done this?” said a still dazed Jack.

“I don’t know about you Mar but that’s 15 for me in 12 hours...not bad considering I took a nap,” said Susie, a short brunette with D cups and thanks to frequent workouts, the firmest butt in the club.

“You didn’t nap bozo, you passed out after three orgasms in 15 minutes,” said Marly lightheartedly.

Just then, patrolmen Dennis Reginald and Ernest Fitzgerald arrived.

“Who is in charge?” asked Reginald, a tall thin balding man in his mid-40s. Fitzgerald was next to him, a tall well-built blonde in his late 20s.

“I guess I am,” said Jack. “Sorry to bother you officers. I thought I might have been robbed because the door wasn’t locked but my employees seemed to have had an extended party.”

The officers’ eyes widened as they saw the mass of naked young female flesh heaped on the stage.

“Hey Suze, I love carpet licking but for a change of pace I wouldn’t mind a cock in me,” said Marly.

“Yeah, I’m sure the other girls wouldn’t mind either,” said Susie. “Hey girls, wake up!

“We’re going to have a “cock” tail party” as Susie then giggled.

The unconscious heap onstage slowly unraveled and four gorgeous bodies were revealed. When Marly pointed at the three men, the girls paired up, two to a man and went over and began to take off each man’s clothes and pull them toward the stage.

“What’ll we do Denny?” said Fitzgerald to his senior partner, as two lovelies were removing his jacket. “I don’t want to hurt them.”

“I think under regulations we don’t want to create an unneeded scene so we should submit,” said Reginald, now in his underwear, with a smile on his face.

* * *

“Do you understand now?, dogs do not want to have sex with you, it’s all in your head, they go to your crotch sometimes because it smells like a female dog’s crotch, not because they want to have sex with you,” said the knockout 5-10 blonde to the man cowering in the doghouse of a backyard in a middle-class section of town.

“I...I..guess,” said the man in the doghouse. “But I love Fifi, women don’t love me, she loves me.” As he clutched a terrified-looking French Poodle to his chest.

“Look, I’m a doctor, I know this stuff,” said the blonde. “Tell you what. We’ll go to the pound tomorrow and put Fifi in a pen with a bunch of guy dogs and you. If she ignores the dogs and comes to you, I’ll tell the police to drop all the charges against you. If she goes to the other dogs, you have to enter therapy. That’s fair, isn’t it.”

“I guess so, but you’ll see, Fifi is my bitch and she loves me, she’ll come to me,” said the man as he crawled out of the doghouse. Cops immediately came and led him away in handcuffs while a man from the SPCA gathered up a badly shaken Fifi, who did not appear to be very much in desire of sex from her master.

“You were pretty slick there...Slick,” said Deputy Commissioner Buff Keeny to the woman, who while wearing a conservative blue blouse with tweed jacket still looked extremely hot to him.

“It will be nice story at the professor’s lounge tomorrow, that’s for sure,” said the blonde, whose nametag identified her as Dr. Heather Slick—Police Consultant.

Her father was a doctor and her mother a former model and their daughter took after both of them. Heather got all of her mother’s looks, and maybe a bit more. To her embarrassment now, she had been fourth-runner up at the 1987 Miss United States Pageant She briefly had a career as a model, making the cover of Vogue and Cosmo, but standing around and looking good was not fulfilling enough for someone with a 130 IQ and she decided to follow her father’s footsteps and become a doctor.

During a lonely time as a model in Paris, she had used a vibrator and slowly became addicted to the sexual device, spending as much as 8-9 hours a day pleasuring herself with it. In a gut-wrenching fight for her sanity, Heather had weaned herself off the vibrator but she now knew what kind of doctor she wanted to be, one that dealt with sexual dysfunction.

Although she was barely 31, she was now the Director of the Sexual Deviancy department at the local university and a nationally-recognized expert on sexual oddities. She was also a paid consultant to the police department’s Sex Crimes unit, which Keeny supervised, and hence when the strange call of a guy trying to have sex with a dog in a backyard came, she had been called.

After a couple of bad Rover jokes from Keeny, Slick was ready to head back to her office. She had a paper to prepare for an upcoming conference on necrophilia, the desire to make love to dead people, and she was anxious to get it written and over with.

As they walked to their respective cars, Keeny’s police radio began blaring: “Emergency, Emergency! Two officers down, one civilian, at Jack’s Pink Palace!, Broad and Montgomery. Attention all available units! Please go to Jack’s Pink Palace immediately!”

Both Keeny, from personal experience, and Heather, for research purposes, knew Jack’s Pink Palace as the top strip club in town. “Wanna come, might save me a phone call later,” said Keeny who had seconds earlier decided that Heather was 36-25-36.

“Why not, my corpse sex can wait I guess,” said Heather as she rolled her eyes.

* * *

The Pink Palace was crawling with squad cars by the time Keeny and Slick arrived. “You gotta see this boss” said the officer in charge of the scene upon seeing Keeny, “good thing you brought the sex doc too. We didn’t want to move them until you saw them. This is right up your alley.”

The pair were guided to the stage area. There, they saw three naked men laying side by side, completely pale and shivering uncontrollably even though it was warm. All three had blank faces except for a slight smile and dilated pupils.

An employee who usually helped Jack set up had found the threesome in that position.

“Holy Crap, what do you make of this Doc Slick,” said Keeny, recognizing Officers Fitzgerald and Denny in their coma-like state.

Heather checked their pulses, all racing a mile a minute, their heart rate not any slower. She continued to poke and probe. She noticed they were soaked in a white liquid spotted all over their bodies. She immediately recognized it as semen.

After a few more minutes of study, Heather stood up, brushed off her leather miniskirt (she still had a bit of the sexy model in her) and announced:

“Commissioner, these men are in a deep state of shock caused, in my opinion, by sensory overload. Get the medic team in here quick. They need to be hospitalized immediately.”

“In layman’s terms Slick, what happened?” asked Keeny as the three men were put on stretchers.

“Biff, you ever heard the term “I fucked my brains out” she said.

“Yeah”

“Basically, that’s what happened. They were fucked so much, for so long, their brain couldn’t take it anymore and got fried.”

* * *

Brittany dimly remembered she hadn’t been home in a few days and she was expected at the ice cream shop after cheerleading practice at 4 p.m. tomorrow, but most of her brain was concentrating on pumping the strap-on dildo she wore into her friend Debbie’s vagina.

“Oh, my. Brit, keep it up. Oh boy, Jeez this is great, this is owwwww!!!” screamed Debbie as cum poured over the dildo.

“My turn now Deb” said Brittany as she took off the dildo and handed it to her co-hort after a minute of panting on both sides. “but not in the pussy. I want Anal. Put it right up my butt and don’t wipe it off. I want your pussy juice in my crack.”

Brittany, a big-chested, long-haired blonde and Debbie, a redhead whose breasts were not as big but had a more curvaceous figure, had been a pair of wholesome high school cheerleaders walking home from practice just three days ago. They had decided to duck under the football stands to catch a quick smoke when from behind they were pulled backward and each had a wet cloth put on their face.

That was all they remembered when they woke up. All they knew was their clit was now triple the size it had been and they were horny as hell. Neither had engaged in lesbian sex before (Debbie had engaged in no sex, being a virgin) but for the past 72 hours all they could think of was screwing each other.

Debbie was now pounding the dildo into Brittany’s ass. She also bent low enough to play with the blood red nipples on Brittany’s giant breasts.

“Hit me baby, another time, hit me baby, oh yesss!!” shouted Brittany as she orgasmed.

The girls had been going at it for a while and looked a bit pooped, but sexually satisfied, as they lay on the bed, now softly kissing each other.

Suddenly a voice that belonged to neither Brittany nor Debbie was heard in the room: “You’ve had enough. Nighty-night.”

Brittany and Debbie, their lips still touching as their heads laid down next to each other, immediately went to sleep.

(To be continued)