The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nurse — by Alyx Mesmer

MC MF FD BD

I had been waiting for weeks to be discharged from hospital, and finally, it was happening. Alyssa bounded in the previous night and gave me a big thumbs up after she checked with the doctors. She was wonderful and had taken care of me through the entire ordeal. Six weeks with a debilitating disease I picked up on a work trip was not how I wanted to spend my Summer, but it was almost over. One week of bed rest was the last hurdle before I could get back on my feet for good.

I tried to move in the bed, but the weakness was still there. It was better, thanks to a series of treatments and a lot of lying down, but I could barely move. I had been assured full mobility would be back within the next seven days, and the thing I looked forward to most was spending that time in my own bed.

“Great news,” chirped Alyssa as she entered the room. “I’ve been approved to be your in-home carer for the week.”

That was great news. Alyssa had been by my side from the moment I landed in the hospital, rushed from the airport after collapsing on the plane. That’s what I had been told at least, I had no memory beyond eating a packet of peanuts as we took off. Next thing I knew, I was looking up into the soft, smiling face of an angel. Obviously, I was delirious, but Alyssa was a tremendously caring, attentive nurse, so maybe I was closer to the truth than I expected.

It would be great to have her with me as I finished my recovery. Her presence was calming and safe, and it was far better than a stranger moving in for the week. The only disappointment was my girlfriend not being there to look after me, but she had been called away on business overseas and would only arrive home at the end of recovery week. Alyssa was a fine stand-in. Her warm smile and big blue eyes gave her a cherubic sweetness, especially with her being just a little overweight, which filled out her cheeks, as well as her curves. She was a stark contrast to the sharp, severe features of my girlfriend, who jogged religiously and counted calories with utter precision.

Alyssa offered to drive ahead and get the house tidied and set up for me, while I went through my final checkup before discharge. She was great, I’ll admit I would have struggled to make it through the last few weeks without her, though I would be glad to never see her again if it meant my health and fitness returned.

She left with my keys and the doctor attending me gave me a thorough check-up. Blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, grip, reactions, everything was tested. It took a few hours for him to confirm that yes, I was going home. I was wheeled into an ambulance and driven for the hour it took to reach my relatively secluded house in the hills outside the city. As soon as I was rolled out of the ambulance the smell of pine and fresh air hit me and I felt at peace.

“I’ll take him from here,” came Alyssa’s voice from the front door.

I looked up to see she had changed into a black coat, with white tights and red shoes poking out at the bottom. She must be getting more casual now she could get out of the scrubs she wore at the hospital. The paramedic handed me off, trolley and all, to Alyssa, who wheeled me inside as he drove away.

“Happy to be home?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said, “I’ve missed it here.”

I had missed it. The house had been my father’s and when he died it was the only silver lining to losing him. A beautiful, secluded, modern home far from the city and even most neighbours. The nearest person was a half mile walk away. I loved it. From inside I could go to a huge bay window at the back and look out over the lake or sit in a bedroom and stare at the trees. When it was raining, that was where I would always be. My wife, Rebecca, had moved in after we dated for a couple of years and we were incredibly happy, despite work taking us all over the world, because we could always come back to the serenity of the house and the nature that surrounded it.

“We’re going to the bedroom, ok? I have it all set up,” said Alyssa as she wheeled me through the living room and then a hallway lined with brown wooden cabinets. She took me to the back bedroom, the one with the big window looking at the trees and I was happy she chose that room to help me recuperate.

“Ok baby,” she said, a little more casual than at the hospital, “time to get you into bed.”

She stopped the trolley beside the low double bed with a wooden base that sat close to the floor. It was one of the few pieces of furniture in the room. She had brought an armchair in to sit beside me, and a small, wheeled table was at the other end of the bed, a standard hospital setup really. The only other furniture in the room was a built-in wardrobe and a telescope set up to observe the stars above the lake.

“Ready?” Alyssa said, standing beside the trolley.

“Yeah, I’m ready Alyssa,” I said.

“Good,” she said and peeled back the covers to reveal restraints on each corner of the mattress. She began to roll me onto the bed, and I was powerless to help, and frankly, confused by the restraints.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

She pushed me to the centre of the bed, where I lay on my back. I struggled to move, to get up from the bed and figure out what she was planning, but I had no strength. I could barely budge myself and suddenly I felt tremendously weak and completely isolated. I was still wearing just hospital gown and underpants and Alyssa pulled away the gown with a quick motion and tossed it on the trolley.

“You’re all mine for the week baby,” she told me as she clamped my left wrist to the bed, then my right. “I’m going to take full advantage of that”.

I tried to pull my legs away but there was no fighting her. She tore down my underwear and tossed them aside, then, easily overpowering my pathetic resistance, she clamped my ankles to the bed and there I lay, spreadeagled, naked, and helpless.

“Alyssa, what the hell is going on?” I said, scared and angry and confused.

She pushed the trolley out into the hallway and stood at the end of the bed. “Nurse Alyssa is going to take special care of you, and make sure you’re all mine baby. Once this week is up, you’ll understand everything.”

I gulped. She dropped the black coat to the ground, revealing a nurse’s uniform you would expect at Halloween, a far cry from scrubs. It was a tight, low-cut white dress with a red bra and panties visible through the thin fabric, red suspenders, white stockings and red shoes. She unclipped her hair and her blonde tresses fell over her shoulders. For a moment, I was distracted by how attractive she was out of the usual formless scrubs. Her body was delightfully curvy. Her hair was long and golden in the evening light that flooded in from the view behind her and her lips were red and soft and big.

Then I came to my senses. “Alyssa, I have a girlfriend, and you’re my nurse. This is absolutely insane.”

“Baby,” she said, leaning forward over the bed and giving me a view right down her spectacular cleavage, “none of that matters now. Alyssa is in charge here, and you’ll do whatever I tell you, whether you like it or not.”

She acted sweet and cute, but there was something in her eyes, her devious smile, that sent a chill down my spine. I lay there, looking at her as the sun dropped low in the sky, waiting to see what she would do next. Alyssa seemed happy to just linger, letting my eyes dart between her chest, her eyes, her lips. I wondered what she might do, when, how, and if I could get off the bed and contact Rebecca, or the police.

“Dinner time,” she said, and bounced out of the room.

I exhaled, then I looked around. The restraints were tight, black leather linked to a chain which vanished over the side of the mattress, presumably locked beneath. She had it perfectly measured to my height, I realised, so I was completely immobile. This was planned, premeditated. Was it sexual? Maybe it was money she wanted. Can you be kidnapped if you’re still in your own home? I tried to move my legs, but they were just so weak. If I had my usual strength, I was sure I could pull and drag at the restraints and maybe escape, but that strength felt like a distant memory and there was nothing I could do but lie back and stare at the ceiling, waiting for Alyssa to reappear.

That took thirty minutes. She came back holding a small bowl and a bedpan. She put the bowl on the table and wheeled it up to me, then placed the bedpan under my legs, pushing it up to my crotch, then lifting me slightly to slide it beneath me. It was nothing unfamiliar, after the last few weeks, but somehow, in my bed, in my house, with this woman dressed up in a nurse costume, it was extraordinarily humiliating.

“Good boy, let Nurse Alyssa take care of you. I made you a special mix for dinner.”

The special mix in the bowl was a foul-smelling yellow goop. It looked like baby food. I was too hungry and weak to resist her as she dipped a spoon into it and pushed it into my mouth. The taste was not that bad, not as bad as the smell. I had no idea what it was.

“Nourishing, healthy food to make you feel sleepy tonight.”

Another few spoonfuls and that’s exactly how I felt. Sleepy, confused and calmer than before. Alyssa’s presence had become soothing in the hospital and despite everything, somehow it was still soothing. Was there something in the food? She shovelled another spoonful into my mouth and I dutifully swallowed. I wanted more, needed more. Why? What was going on?

“Sleepy time for baby,” she said with a warm smile. I smiled back, weak and tired.

“Before you nod off baby, Nurse is going to make you feel good,” she said in a voice that was like warm butter dripping into my mind. Before I could protest, not that I could stop her, she began to caress my cock. I was not attracted to Alyssa before, I had never thought of her sexually in the hospital, but suddenly the combination of the food, the restraints, her outfit and her warm hand on my body, I couldn’t help myself, I got hard.

“You love when Nurse Alyssa plays baby,” she droned, “it feels so good. Nurse Alyssa knows best.”

She kept stroking gently, up and down in a constant rhythm. It felt fantastic but incredibly wrong. I was cheating, wasn’t I? Rebecca certainly wouldn’t like another woman’s hand on my cock. Yet I could do nothing to stop her. Was it my fault I was hard? I felt so weak.

“You don’t want to fight baby, you want Nurse Alyssa to take control of you, of your cock and your mind.”

I did not want that. I kept repeating it in my mind as the pleasure grew more intense. No, I do not want you, Alyssa. I want this to end.

“Feels so good to be helpless for me,” she whispered, her voice low and breathy and dripping with sexual energy.

“No, Alyssa, please,” I tried to say, “why are you doing this?”

“Baby, it’s all going to make sense, I promise. Now time for sleep, ok?”

She took her hand off my cock and it twitched several times. My erection would not subside. Ashamed as I was to admit it, I needed her to make me cum, I needed the release. I had not had an orgasm in weeks and her touch was too good, too soft, and insistent.

“Wait,” I said.

“Yes baby?”

I summoned what willpower I could to stay in control. I needed to stay in control and get out and get help. “Nothing, sorry,” I managed to say.

“See you in the morning baby,” said Alyssa. She leaned down and gave me a soft, warm kiss on the forehead, then walked out of the room and shut the door. I fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

When I woke the next morning, Alyssa had already cleaned my bedpan and put it back in place. As I had been told by the doctor, some strength was back. I could feel my muscles responding more than they had in weeks and I tried to test them against the restraints, still wrapped around my ankles and wrists. My newfound energy was not nearly enough, but maybe a few days from now, maybe I could get out.

The door opened and Alyssa walked in, this time in a cheerleader costume. Red crop top and matching pleated skirt, with knee-high white socks. Her lips were bright pink, and her blonde hair was tied in pigtails. I always had a thing for cheerleaders. I wondered if she knew, if she had looked through my browser history or at some of the old pictures of Rebecca I had hidden away from when she was on the cheer squad in college. The only thing that turned me on more was latex. Alyssa looked great in the costume, her big breasts were bulging from it and her bottom was barely covered by the skirt. I found myself staring, then looking away.

“Like what you see baby? Well maybe Cheer Captain Alyssa will give you another dose of what you had last night, if you’re good.”

I did not want to be good; I did not want her. I wanted to get help. I wondered where my phone was. Six days before Rebecca got home. Six days for Alyssa to do whatever diabolical thing she was planning. It seemed like such a long time.

“I need to move you, so you don’t get bedsores. You’ll be good while I do it. No trying to escape, no funny business. Cheer Captain’s orders.”

A chance to get away. Immediately I thought about how to get out. Stagger to my feet, wobble down the hall, get to the house phone in the living room and call the police.

Alyssa opened the restraint at my right wrist, and I moved my hand up and out of her way. At least, I tried to. Instead, it flopped pathetically to one side of the restraint and she kneeled up on the mattress to open the other one, dangling her chest over my face, her big cheerleader chest. I felt my cock stiffen. So weak, so stupid. I needed to cum before I could escape at this rate. She unbuckled the other restraint and then crawled over me, down to my ankles.

“Oh, enjoying the show?” she giggled when she saw my hard cock. Her ass was facing me, sticking out from beneath the skirt in a pink thong. It was such a big, round ass. She let it sway from side to side as she worked on my restraints until finally, all my limbs were free.

“Move around a little, see what you can do,” she said.

I wiggled my toes and fingers and lifted my arms and legs a tiny bit off the bed, then they fell back down and I was exhausted.

“Good job baby, I’m so proud of you,” she said in the most condescending tone. “Now Alyssa will make sure you stretch out.”

She grabbed one of my legs and lifted it up, then started to massage it. The feeling of her hands kneading my muscles was quite pleasant and very welcome. I had become stiff and sore from lying in the same position for so long. She moved onto the other leg and worked her way up to my thigh, brushing against my cock and making it twitch and leak.

“Naughty boy, you don’t have my permission for pleasure,” she said and lightly spanked my hip.

I was not expecting it, and the shock of pain sent a jolt through me. Alyssa had been so calm and sweet, but it had become increasingly clear she had a dark side and the limit of it was totally unknown. That light tap left me terrified, yet still painfully aroused and still staring at her soft ass and pink thong.

She moved up to my arms and began to stroke and rub them, kneeling on the bed, towering over me, smiling. “Good baby, Alyssa is going to make sure you feel so good, as long as you obey, ok?”

I nodded. I had no idea what else to do. I did not want to know what she might do to me if I resisted. She kept massaging my arms, then finally, finished, sat on my lap, her legs straddling me, my cock at attention inches from her skirt and the pleasures beneath.

“Baby, you love this outfit, right?”

I nodded. I was not going to disagree, she had me completely helpless.

“You’re going to be good for Cheer Captain Alyssa today, but no cumming, not until Alyssa says so.”

Again, I nodded. I did not even want to cum for her. She was not my girlfriend, just an insane interloper.

“Good baby, now I’m gonna strap you back in, ok? I’ll give you some breakfast after.”

“Ok,” I said.

“You mean, thank you Alyssa,” she pouted.

“Thank you, Alyssa,” I groaned.

She grinned and dismounted me, then strapped me back in quickly, no teasing or emotion this time. Job done, she walked out of the room, giving her skirt a little flick as she did, leaving me with the image of her pink panties, a hard cock, and a sense of impending dread.

Five minutes later, I was flaccid again after staring out the window at the lake and the trees and trying to recentre myself, find a place of calm. Meditation with Rebecca finally paying off. It had seemed like nonsense before, but now with the chaos Alyssa was bringing to my life, the feeling of peace that came from slowing my breathing and focusing on nature was a huge relief. Until Alyssa came back into the room.

“Baby I got you breakfast,” she said. Another bowl of goo, this one green. I realised my stomach was grumbling and I needed to fill it, and really, I had little choice in the matter.

She sat on the edge of the bed, bowl, and spoon in hand, and started to feed me. The green slime was surprisingly tasty, sweet, and warm. I swallowed spoonful after spoonful as Alyssa smiled down at me and the peace and calm I had felt looking out the window seemed to be growing into a delightful glow. It was almost as though an aura of safety and serenity was surrounding her.

That was when I realised there was definitely something in the food. She was drugging me, teasing me and had imprisoned me. I had to fight it, but the taste was almost addictive. I was probably just hungry, but I opened my mouth like a child each time Alyssa thrust the spoon in my direction and sucked down the green goop greedily.

“Good baby, doing so well for Alyssa. You’re going to be my little toy soon, you’ll see.”

I tried to shake my head, to say no, but I was confused and drifting in a haze of calm. It was intoxicating. No, I was intoxicated.

“Sleep now, little one,” she said, and my eyes shut.

I woke up alone and cold, staring at the ceiling of the room where I was trapped. For a moment I forgot about the restraints, the illness and Alyssa, and tried to get up. That was a failure, mostly. I did notice that some power had returned to my body. There was less fatigue in my muscles, and I could work against the restraints just a little. Not very much, of course, but enough to feel a shimmer of hope and a plan beginning to form for my escape. Right now, there was nothing I could do, and I was hungry. I waited for Alyssa.

She did not come. I gave it several minutes, assuming she was monitoring me, but maybe not. Maybe she didn’t know I was awake. I needed to eat, badly, and I began to wonder if I was alone in the house. I could call out, but that would give the wrong idea, surely. I could not let her feel I needed her. An absurd thought, given the situation, but when you lose almost all your freedom, you find ways to retain some control.

So, I waited. I waited for what felt like an hour. My stomach groaned and grumbled and churned. I felt my throat clench as if bile were spewing up from inside me, but nothing happened. The inability to move, to get up and get what I needed, it felt awful. I was completely helpless, and I hated it.

The waiting became unbearable. I shut my eyes as tears began to fill them. I had been upset in the hospital, but this was new, different, and worse. I was alone and I could do absolutely nothing but gently buck against the restraints with the tiny amount of strength I could muster. It exhausted me. The warmth of a tear stung my cheek as it trickled down onto the bed beneath and I called out, defeated.

“Alyssa.”

I waited, nothing.

“Alyssa, are you there?”

The door opened and she walked in, still in the sexy cheerleader costume, her hair a little messier, but somehow that made the whole look more appealing, as if she had just finished cheer practice. Her smile beamed at me, warm like the dying light outside.

“Hi baby, you ready for dinner?”

“Yes, please.”

“So glad you remembered your manners, one sec,” she said and walked out of the room, then returned with a bowl of yellow gloop. She sat down on the bed beside me, crossing her legs and letting the red skirt fall away, revealing more of her shapely thighs. I opened my mouth and she pushed a spoonful of food in. I swallowed, it tasted good this time, hearty and filling. I wanted more and she was happy to provide, slowly spooning more and more into me until the bowl was empty.

“Good boy, you’ve been much better this evening.”

I felt a gratitude for the first time since the hospital. I was glad she came and fed me. The thought was alien and confusing, but it was there, and I had a hard time denying it. I wanted to feel anything else, anger, contempt, indifference, but that would not have been the truth. I was glad she came to feed me because I was helpless. I felt pathetic.

“You deserve a reward for being a good patient,” she said, “Cheer Captain Alyssa is going to make you feel good.”

She crawled onto the bed and positioned herself perpendicular to my body, kneeling and looking up at me. With one hand she took my cock and started to stroke it agonisingly slowly.

“You like?” she grinned.

“Y-yes,” I stammered. I was powerless to stop it and was rigid from the second she touched me. The outfit, the feather-light touch, it was unbearably arousing. I wanted to cum more than I could ever remember. She kept teasing me, scraping her fingernails along my shaft and all the while smiling at me, lips pursed, eyelashes fluttering.

“You’re gonna fall asleep again soon, ok? The food has a little something in it to help with that. But I want you to remember that only Alyssa gives you pleasure like this.”

I felt it, the drowsiness was a wave that washed over me. The pleasure though, remained, an undercurrent that threatened a tsunami if she would just speed up, but she was an expert tease. She would pull her hand away the moment I came anywhere near the edge. I could do absolutely nothing but savour her touch.

“You need me baby, you need Alyssa, you’re gonna get addicted to this.”

I wanted to disagree, to tell her to stop, but maybe she was right, it just felt so, so good.

“Now sleep for me my little toy,” she said.

I dropped into a deep, dreamless sleep immediately.

Morning light was flooding in when I woke up and my already-hard cock was straining. I remembered the satin touch of Alyssa’s hands the previous night and cursed myself for being weak. My idiot of a penis had given her too much power. I was not going to let that happen again.

As I had the day before, I tested myself against the restraints. They were a little less tight, a little easier to move against now. My strength was coming back. Five days left before Rebecca’s return. I could try to just stay strong, but the prospect of escape was tantalisingly close. Alyssa seemed to be content to leave me alone and assume I would be trapped. If she was watching through a camera there was no indication of that when she failed to arrive yesterday.

There was a chance I could get away, even if I just ran naked for the door, people would understand once I explained the situation. It’s not every day an insane nurse imprisons you in your own home, but stranger things have happened. I think.

My cock was a problem. Not having an orgasm in weeks meant the slightest of breezes made me hard. Alyssa seemed to be using that fact against me as much as she could, and I did not want her to have any power over me. That weakness would only encourage her. I pictured her in the cheerleader costume and watched my traitor of a penis twitch.

She clearly had some grand plan, but sex alone was not it. If it was, she could have mounted me and had her way with me every minute since we got back. My cock twitched at the thought, but I stayed focused on figuring out her scheme.

Was it money? The house was worth a lot, and I had inherited quite a bit from my father, but nothing on the level where you might expect to be kidnapped. I was hardly a multi-millionaire.

So, what was the game here? To just toy with me? Was she a fetishist? Maybe she liked the feeling of power over someone, maybe that’s why she became a nurse.

I had no idea, not really. I was desperately hungry again and wondered what the food was laced with. I wondered what the food was at all.

The door of the room opened slowly, and I saw Alyssa’s head move around it. She was wearing darker makeup than before, black eyeliner and thick mascara, with deep red lips.

“Ready for breakfast?” she asked.

I did not want to say yes. I wanted to keep that food out of my body and keep my wits. “I’m not hungry.”

“Is baby lying?” she chimed.

“No,” I said, “I’m fine. Thank you.”

She shook her head and stepped out from behind the door, revealing the tight black corset, tiny black satin panties and thigh-high leather boots she was wearing. In one hand she held a riding crop. If I had ever fantasised about a dominatrix, she was it.

“Not good enough,” she scowled.

Stomping to the side of the bed, she stroked a red fingernail down my thigh. “Are you hungry?” she demanded.

“N-no,” I managed to blurt.

She dug the nail into my leg, and I snapped my eyes shut and bit my lip to keep from crying out.

“Lying to Alyssa is wrong. You will learn that. Now, are you hungry?”

“Yes, but I won’t eat.”

“You do as Mistress Alyssa says.”

She snapped the riding crop down on my thigh. It sent a searing pain rushing through my weakened body.

“You will be punished for your disobedience, do you understand?”

I said nothing. My body shook from pain. Another whack of the crop on the other thigh, a sharp pain that made my skin feel like it was aflame.

“I said, do you understand?”

She held the crop in the air, ready to hit me again. What choice did I have but to say; “Yes, I understand.”

She hit me anyway, delivering a blow to my stomach’s soft flesh and making me scream in agony.

“Yes Mistress Alyssa,” she snapped, “say it.”

“Yes, Mistress Alyssa,” I cried, the pain too intense to think of resisting.

“Good boy,” she said, now acting gentle again. She ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach and I felt my body tingle at her touch. With her other hand she began to slide the crop from my ankle up my calf to my thigh. The feeling of an electric charge ran across my skin, my cock began to grow hard, and she smiled.

“You like when I’m gentle, don’t you?”

“Y-yes,” I panted, feeling dizzy with desire.

The crop snapped across my leg and the electricity turned from a gentle buzz to a sharp shock. I yelped and felt tears sting my cheeks.

“Yes Mistress Alyssa, address me correctly,” she shouted, standing up over me and leaning down, her breasts spilling over the top of her corset, her thighs doing the same at the top of her boots.

“Yes Mistress Alyssa,” I said, still wincing from the pain.

She sat back onto the bed and put her hand on my cheek, caressing it.

“Good boys address their Mistress correctly, don’t they?”

I had to say it, the pain was intense and being fully unable to fight back, I had no intention of continuing to be smacked for the day. “Yes Mistress Alyssa,” I told her.

“Good boy,” she said and leaned in to kiss my forehead. “Very good boy.”

The warmth of her body close to mine was wonderful, she was so soft and safe and her blonde hair falling over me tickled just a little, in that sort of pleasant way. Everything about her touch, when she was being gentle, was utterly lovely to experience. Her soft, warm lips pressing against my forehead made me relax again, forgetting about the pain that came before.

When she stood back up, I was scared she would hurt me again, but also scared she might not touch me so softly. It must have been my arousal talking, the lizard part of the brain that saw big, soft breasts in a corset, thick thighs and boots and dark lips and just jumped to sex. I wanted Alyssa, in that moment, and I hated myself for it, but I also hated the thought of being left alone in the room again.

“You need food now, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I nodded.

Before she struck me, I knew I had made a mistake. I tried to spit out ‘Mistress’ before she reacted, but it was too late. The blow fell across my chest and the pain was immense.

“You naughty boy,” she hissed, “you will learn your place.”

“Yes Mistress Alyssa, please I want breakfast Mistress,” I stammered.

“Better. You’re lucky I’m so kind, another nurse would let you starve for that.”

She walked out of the room, her ass drawing my gaze as it swayed back and forth. I was glad she was kind enough to stop. I was starving and could not take any more of her abuse.

When she came back, she was wearing a red bathrobe and holding a bowl of green goo. The boots were still sticking out from under the robe, but no more corset or thighs. I ate the food in silence, letting her feed me while I stared at her hair and eyes and lips. She smiled the entire time, a soft, warm smile that combined with the food, made me feel a wonderful sense of calm. There was definitely something in the food, but part of my mind had come to enjoy the feeling It brought on. For a moment I wondered what she did after I fell unconscious, but the thought flitted away before I could dwell, and then the bowl was empty.

“Time for sleep now,” Alyssa said.

“Ok, thank you,” I blabbered, already half-asleep.

She slapped me hard across the face. I snapped from the happy, sleepy feeling, shocked. Why?

“Mistress. You address me as Mistress. You will sleep now and remember that when you wake.”

“Y-yes Mistress, sorry Mistress,” I said, still flabbergasted.

“I know baby, it’s ok,” she said and kissed her fingers, then pressed them to my lips. Once again, I dropped into a deep sleep.

I woke up. I think. The room was dark. Candles were lit all around it, on the floor, illuminating everything in a flickering yellow glow. At the foot of the bed Alyssa stood with her eyes closed, gyrating to a rhythm I could not hear. She wore a long red gown with a slit up on side, revealing her stockinged leg.

Mesmerised by her motion, I watched. I wondered if I was dreaming but the restraints were still there, I was still on the bed. Still, there was something I could not comprehend about the scene, the angles of the room seemed wrong, and Alyssa’s motion was slow and her body left a trail behind her, a dizzying, dazzling trail.

Her curves were accentuated beautifully by the dress, its shiny red fabric glinting in the candlelight. Her hair was up, in a high bun tied with two pencils or chopsticks, I was not able to focus enough to be sure which. She looked radiant. Her lips matched the dress.

Somewhere distant I could hear the music she was dancing too at last, low and gentle but with a slight hum. It wove through my ears into my mind, and I felt a buzzing through my body. My cock, I realised, was hard. The buzzing crept down to it, ran through it, making it stiffen even more and twitch in the air.

My eyes moved back to Alyssa, who just moved and writhed and twisted in the dim light. Her hips flicked out and back, her arms twirled, her hair flew, and her chest heaved. A sheen of sweat glistened on the exposed skin of her cleavage, her bountiful, voluptuous cleavage.

All I could do was watch. I wanted to move, to grab her and hold her and kiss her and ravish her. This was a dream, even if it were all real, my mind told my body it was a dream. I could hear her voice in the music, under it, whispering to me.

Obey, serve, surrender. Mistress Alyssa is always right. Obey, submit, worship. Mistress Alyssa knows what’s best.

On and on it droned, and it all sounded wonderful, musical. The words drifted through me like the music and the buzzing grew stronger, building inside me, bringing me a pleasure that felt tantalisingly close to orgasm but never, ever there.

Mistress Alyssa is my owner. Mistress Alyssa is my Queen. You love Mistress Alyssa. You have always loved Mistress Alyssa.

I loved watching her, watching Mistress Alyssa dance her sensuous dance. Her body twisted like a snake, coiling around my mind, and making my cock bounce in response to her every motion. She was utterly captivating. Behind her the moon shone over the lake and in that moment, I knew I had never beheld a sight more perfect.

She had me completely and totally enraptured.

Alyssa opened her eyes and looked into mine. She smiled. I smiled back. Raising her hands above her head and letting her palms connect she started to move her hips back and forth in a sharp rhythm. They flicked to the left, then the right, again and again. I followed them with my eyes. She had such a fantastic body, so sexy to watch. There was nothing I could do but stare at her pendulous hips as they swayed before me, and her voice continued to speak.

Mistress Alyssa is everything. Mistress Alyssa is superior. Mistress Alyssa is the most beautiful woman in the world. It is right to obey Mistress Alyssa.

There was no resistance. In the dream, waking or not, my mind was captured, as was my heart. This woman was perfect and my sole purpose on this Earth was to please her. Nothing about it felt wrong. The air was heavy and thick with a scent I could not place, and Alyssa’s hips kept bouncing back and forth.

The voice spoke one more time.

Sleep for Mistress Alyssa

I obeyed.

My eyes flickered open, and I saw morning light pouring in from the window. Still restrained, I looked around and saw the familiar bedroom that had been my prison for three days. Four to go. Just four days to hold out before Rebecca would come back and make it all go away.

Memories clawed at the edges of my bleary mind. Visions of Alyssa dancing in a red dress. Had it been a dream? There were no candles on the floor and the entire scene certainly felt dreamlike. I had no way of knowing.

What I did realise was that my mind went to a very bad place when I had watched her. I had let myself weaken, let my resolve crumble. Maybe it was a dream. I certainly didn’t feel as though I needed to obey her now in the cold light of morning. She would have to do more than dance to break me.

Did she even want that? I was still lost as to her motivation. Why would she do this? What did she stand to gain? Had I said something wrong? Done something to hurt her?

I was sure that wasn’t the case, but something had clearly gone terribly wrong.

Trying to think as deeply as I could, I dug into my memory to see if her face seemed familiar, before the illness, but nothing. If I knew her, she certainly hadn’t left much of an impression.

Now she was leaving a rather large one. My mind was racing with thoughts of the past few days, hazy memories of Alyssa’s tormenting me, her outfits, her sadistic streak, and the gentler side she had shown. It was overwhelming, confusing and I started to feel a wave of anxiety wash over me. The restraints were suddenly incredibly tight. I wanted to rip and tear at them, to peel myself from the bed and leap through the glass window, escape into the woods where she could never find me. I needed to get out, but even with a little more strength than the day before, all I could do was pull the chains taut.

It was more than before and I was glad of that but there was a deep, surging need for freedom, for safety and security. I could no longer take the swirling emotions my mind was experiencing. Anger, fear, lust, sadness, loneliness, all gripping me at the same time, bearing down on my exposed chest like lead, crushing the breath from my body. I was hyperventilating, shaking, sweating.

My bones wanted to tear themselves out of my skin, and there was nothing I could do to quell the storm inside me. No amount of meditative attempts at calm and peace seemed to remove the image of the riding crop striking me, the hand on my cock, the imprisonment, the twisted, confusing emotions, the face of my girlfriend who I needed to rescue me.

The door opened and Alyssa walked in and suddenly I was calm. She was resplendent in a yellow sun dress that accentuated her blonde hair, curled today so it bounced as she walked. Her lips painted a pale pink, her eyes shining like a hundred glorious sunrises. She would at least help me relax, feed me, and probably put me back to sleep.

Wordlessly she climbed onto the bed and crawled over my naked body, leaning down and letting her curls fall about my face. I looked up at her with a combination of fear, reverence, and lust. She looked back with the eyes of a predator regarding its prey and began to grind her body against mine, rubbing herself against my erect penis.

I groaned with pleasure, and she said absolutely nothing, just rubbed against me, letting the fabric of her dress move over my cock, making it feel incredible, making me close my eyes and feel the pure bliss of her body. She grabbed my chin, and I instinctively opened my eyes and stared into hers. A slight nod told me that was what she wanted.

Her eyes were deep and bright and pretty. Little universes of their own that I was happy, as her body moved faster, to be sucked into, lost in, forever. All I wanted in that moment was Alyssa and all I needed was her touch, her divine body.

Gnawing at the back of my mind was a voice, my conscience, my logic, something, telling me to resist, to look away, to rail against her insistent hips and all-consuming eyes. I tried to listen to it, to myself. I shut my eyes, I thought of Rebecca and her smiling, safe face but I didn’t feel safe. Not like I did when Alyssa touched me.

She moved away, crawling back down. I was bereft, distraught. Her body was so perfect, so sublime. Then I felt her lips wrap around my cock and I was in heaven, lost in the universe that was Alyssa. Ready to explode into her mouth in seconds.

And then she stopped, stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me in a daze with a twitching cock and a blissed-out smile.

The daze lifted after a few minutes, and I realised I was alone, awake and hungry. I also realised that I needed Alyssa. No longer in a sexual way, though I was still rigid, but in a primal way. I was desperate to eat, and desperately lonely.

The hospital had a TV, had other patients, had doctors coming and going. Now I realised how truly alone I was, in my isolated house with only my captor for company. I wished she would come back and just sit with me even as I cursed her. I tried to think of Rebecca but all I could picture was Alyssa in her dress. I felt as though I was losing my mind.

Lying there, staring up at the ceiling, I tried to form a plan to escape. I would need to either get to a phone or get out the door. My only other option was finding a way to trigger the alarm, and get the police to come, but Alyssa would answer the door and tell them everything was fine, so that seemed like a waste of my limited energy.

The phone was in the living room, down the hall and to the right. I would need to remove the restraints, stumble down the hallway and get to it, all without Alyssa noticing. Since I had been asleep for the past few days, I had no idea of her schedule. I assumed she must leave now and then, but there was no way to be sure. Now, lying awake with nothing better to do, I could investigate from my prone position.

There were few sounds around the house. The occasional draft or creak of a pipe, but as far as I could tell, Alyssa was completely silent. Not watching television, not listening to music, just pure silence. That was somehow worse than hearing her. She could be anywhere, doing anything. She could be in the house or not in it.

My fear grew as I listened to absolutely nothing. My cock fell limp at last and I stopped thinking about sex for the first time in a while. All I was focused on was where Alyssa was, what she was doing, what she would do to me next. I wanted to eat her food and sleep, make the time pass quicker, heal faster, escape sooner, or see Rebecca walk through the door.

Why had she taken me? What did she plan next? I lay on my back for what felt like hours just terrified and completely vulnerable. Being this scared made me sweat and swallow constantly and I needed water, needed help.

I needed her. I hated myself for thinking it, but it was true. I needed Alyssa. I needed her to feed me and clean me and fuck me. I was completely in her power.

And my cock grew hard thinking about it.

Once more, betrayed by my penis. It seemed to have no sense of self-preservation, but then what else would I feel? She had sexually tormented me for three days straight with no signs of stopping. If I could just orgasm I would be fine but I could do nothing to relieve myself tied to the bed, spreadeagled. Trapped.

It was hours before I saw her again, hours of pining and some crying.

The sun was low in the sky when she came back in, all smiles and sexuality in a schoolgirl costume. Short, pleated skirt and a tight white shirt with a black bra visible underneath it. Knee-high white socks and cute black kitten heels with a long ponytail completed the look.

“Hi teacher, I’ve been bad,” she said.

She put a lollipop into her mouth and began to suck it. I swallowed, my mouth dry.

“I’ve been such a naughty girl,” she continued as she sat down on the bed and began to rock her leg back and forth, “I kidnapped my teacher so I could make him all mine forever and ever.”

I didn’t respond. I had no idea what to say. She was gorgeous in the outfit, and I couldn’t help getting aroused. The sight of her, after being alone and desperate for so long, was too much for my fragile mind to handle. She pulled the red lollipop from her mouth and held it up, looking at it, sitting facing away from me.

“What colour is the lollipop teacher?” she said.

“Red,” I replied.

She turned toward me, letting me see down the shirt to her cleavage and making me gulp again. “It’s blue, teacher, look.”

The lollipop was red, bright red.

“I don’t understand, Alyssa, what are you talking about?”

She shook her head. “Oh teacher, I just want you to tell me what colour the lollipop is.”

“It’s red,” I said.

She grinned, “no teacher, it’s a blue lollipop.”

With a quick movement that sent her skirt flapping upward, revealing black satin panties, she knelt beside me on the bed, one hand on the lollipop stick and with the other she grabbed my cock.

“What colour is it?” she said as she stroked me slowly, thrusting her chest out as she asked.

“It’s red, Alyssa.”

She stopped stroking. I quivered with need.

“It’s blue teacher, isn’t it?”

Holding up the lollipop, she started stroking me again. It was wonderful. I let my eyes wander over her body as I enjoyed the sensation of her tender hand on me.

“Well?” she asked.

“What?” I grunted.

“What colour is it?”

“Red,” I said.

She stopped again. I started to understand. “Ok, ok, it’s blue.”

She smiled and started stroking my cock again. My eyes rolled back with pleasure. I was desperate to cum, and I wished I had figured out her game sooner because I was already close and maybe I would have by now.

“So it’s a blue lollipop?” she said.

“Yes,” I replied, enjoying myself, “it’s blue.”

She stopped again. I was disappointed enough to groan, “what?”

With a wicked, sneering smile she said, “Yes Mistress Alyssa.”

“Oh,” I muttered, “Yes, Mistress Alyssa.”

“Yes Mistress Alyssa what?”

I was desperate for her touch, I would have said the sky was pink and the grass was a teapot. “Yes Mistress Alyssa, the lollipop is blue.”

She began to stroke me again, gently moving her hand up and down my shaft. “So, you must see that Mistress Alyssa is always right, even if you don’t see it right away?”

“Yes, Mistress Alyssa,” I choked out between gasps of delight and desire.

“You know that whatever I say is the truth.”

“Yes, Mistress Alyssa.”

“You are my husband, aren’t you?”

I didn’t say anything. I thought of Rebecca and Alyssa stopped touching me. I needed it, I couldn’t help myself. I gave up trying to control my lust and let my willpower fly out the window.

“Yes, Mistress Alyssa.”

“Say it, all of it,” she said, hovering her hand just above the tip of my penis.

“I am your husband, Mistress Alyssa.”

“Good boy,” she said, grabbing my cock once more and teasing the tip with her fingernails. She put the blue lollipop back in her mouth and grinned an awkward and adorable grin. “Teacher is so smart to agree. I bet I’ll get the top grade.”

“Yes Mistress Alyssa,” I parroted mindlessly. I just wanted to cum, needed to. She was so frustratingly sexy in the outfit that my mind was mush. Her legs in the skirt, the knee-high socks, the lollipop, all of it. It was pure, unadulterated sexual fantasy and all I wanted in that moment was to give in.

And she stopped. She let go of my cock and flounced out of the room without even saying a word. I felt completely defeated, mentally, physically, emotionally. I was ravenously hungry, sexually starving and alone. Perfectly, completely alone.

Hours later I fell asleep, after lying there, cock still erect, thinking about Alyssa, nothing else but Alyssa sucking that blue lollipop.

I woke up with a start to find Alyssa already in the room with me. I was surprised, and I had to admit a little disappointed, to see her wearing completely normal clothes. Nothing fancy, just a pair of tight blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Her bare feet had red painted toenails, matching her hands, which held a bowl of blue gloop.

“Morning honey,” she said as if she had known me for years.

“M-morning,” I groaned, still not quite awake.

“How’s my hubby today?”

I remembered the night before, what she had made me say. “Look, Alyssa, I know I said different last night, but I’m married to Rebecca, and in three days—“

“Honey, it’s me, it’s Rebecca,” she said.

I squinted. It was clearly Alyssa. She moved closer to me and lifted a spoon of the blue food toward my lips. “Eat up hon, it’s breakfast time.”

I was starving, had I eaten the day before? I couldn’t remember but it didn’t matter. I clamped my mouth around the spoon and practically inhaled what she offered. It was sweet and warming.

“Another spoonful babe?” she said.

“Yes,” I replied.

She pushed the spoon into my mouth, and I greedily sucked off the blue gunk.

“Now honey, you say yes darling, or yes dear or yes Mistress, never just yes.”

I swallowed the mouthful of food and licked my lips before muttering, “Yes Mistress.”

Alyssa nodded and pushed another spoon of food to my mouth. “Remember our wedding day babe?”

“No,” I said, before taking the spoon into my mouth.

“Oh you joker,” she smiled, “of course you do. You said you would love, honour and obey.”

“I n said that to Rebecca,” I said as I gulped down the food.

“Honey, it’s me.”

I blinked several times. It was Alyssa, wasn’t it? The food was making me drowsy. She put the bowl down and put her hand on my cock, but didn’t move it. It immediately became erect.

“I’m your wife, aren’t I?”

“No, you’re Alyssa, my nurse.”

She squeezed just a tiny bit and I felt an aching of lust and desire eating at my mind, ready to burst forth.

“I’m your wife, honey, aren’t I?”

I wanted to say no again, but I couldn’t. I needed her touch so badly.

“Say it, now,” she snapped.

Was she getting annoyed her plan wasn’t working? Maybe I could hold out the last three days. Was it three? My wife would come home. Was my wife home?

“Say it,” she repeated with a sharp scrape of her nails along the tip of my penis.

I kept quiet. She smiled and it terrified me.

“Have it your way, honey,” she said, grabbing my balls and squeezing hard, making me gasp in pain. She let go and stood up, walking to the door. “Go to sleep, and when you wake up, do what you’re told.”

The food, as before, was making me tired, confused and dizzy. I tried to remind myself what to do when I woke up. To resist, to fight her, to get out of the house and find help. I kept telling myself that, trying to push my will forward, against hers. My hard cock made it difficult, but I did my best. There was no way I could let Rebecca win. I meant Alyssa. Didn’t I mean Alyssa?

My eyes shut and I feel into a deep sleep.

Three days. That was my first thought when I woke again. It was night, dark outside and raining. A storm battering the area, shaking the trees. Inside the house it was warm and calm, but the weather outside was rough enough to make me think twice even if I could escape. As it stood, I could just about crawl if the restraints were opened. I felt stronger than the first day in the house by some distance and maybe, just maybe, if I could get Alyssa to loosen them or open them, I could rush past her.

Three days until Rebecca’s return. Three days. That was all.

Outside, in the distance, I could hear Alyssa speaking to someone. Was someone in the house? No, she was likely on the phone. It was hard to hear what she was saying clearly, but her voice started to grow louder, and I heard her footsteps approach, clicking along the hall in heels.

She entered the room with the phone to her ear and lifted a finger to her lips. She was wearing what looked to be one of Rebecca’s dresses, a long navy gown with a slit from ankle to hip. It was something I loved on Rebecca and with Alyssa’s bust stretching it at the chest, her hips filling out the middle, I found myself wondering if it looked better on her.

“Yeah, he’s here, I can put him on the phone now, just hang on I want to make sure he’s awake.”

Alyssa pulled the phone from her ear and tapped the screen. “It’s muted now, she said. Be a good boy for Mistress and tell this woman you don’t want her coming back.”

“Is it Rebecca?”

“That’s her name, she’s insisting she lives here but you know we’ve always been here together.”

“No, I don’t, put my wife on the phone.”

Alyssa strode to the side of the bed and planted her foot on the mattress, letting the dress slide to either side of her stockinged, sexy leg.

“I’m your wife, honey.”

“N-no,” I blabbered, staring at her foot and letting my eyes wander up from there, “Rebecca is.”

“I’m your wife honey, and you’re going to tell her that.”

Alyssa put her foot down and bent over the bed, putting the phone to my ear and pressing her lips to the other. Then she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.

“You’ll say whatever I tell you,” she said in the most incredibly breathy whisper. The feeling of hot air from her lips moving around my ear made me shudder.

“I w-won’t,” I said as the pleasure of her mouth near me and her hand stroking me started to make my thoughts fuzzy.

“You have no choice but to obey me, I am your wife, you promised to obey.”

I felt so strange, so lost, did I have two wives? One was on the phone, and one was stroking my cock.

“Listen to me,” she whispered, “I am your wife, the woman on the phone is a liar and if you do exactly as I tell you I might let you cum for me.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said, knowing I had to obey my wife. I needed to cum for her, so desperately. I knew it was wrong, somehow, but my penis was firmly in control of the thinking.

Alyssa unmuted the phone and whispered in my ear, “Say hello.”

“Hello?”

Honey? I thought you’d have called me

Alyssa whispered again, “Why would I do that?”

“Why would I do that,” I droned.

“Because I’m your wife?”

“You’re not my wife,” Alyssa whispered.

I froze. A flash of realisation hit me, like a bolt of lightning. Alyssa’s incredibly nimble fingers were weaving a magic spell on me, but I could resist, I could ask for help.

“Rebecca, help me.”

“What?”

Alyssa pulled the phone away and held it to her ear. “Sorry he’s on a lot of medication, he needs to sleep. I’ll call you again when he’s up for a conversation.”

She hung up the phone and stood over me, her upper lip twitching, nostrils flaring, eyes burning with anger. “That was a mistake,” she said.

Alyssa walked to my side, her thighs level with my chest. With all the strength I could muster I strained against the leather holding me down. I was able to push quite hard, but not enough to free myself. Even at full strength it was unlikely I could do that anyway. She leaned down, snarling lips and fiery eyes making me tremble in fear, and raised her hand, prepared to slap me in my defenceless face. I shut my eyes.

Nothing happened, but I was scared to look. Then I heard some movement, but still no slap. The bed creaked and the mattress depressed, and I felt her body beside me, warm and soft and lovely, the gown brushing against my naked skin and then her leg moving over my knee, my thigh and finally resting against my cock. Her bare skin was so smooth. So utterly, fantastically silky. I opened my eyes and she was beside me, staring into my face, smiling.

“Honey, you should have done what I said, ok?”

I just stared at her, dumbfounded, I didn’t understand what she was doing. I expected pain and now she was slowly, agonisingly, moving her thigh over my cock, making it twitch and buck with pleasure. My head swam, her eyes bore into mine.

“You should have told that lady what I wanted you to, shouldn’t you?”

“Y-yes, Mistress Alyssa,” I groaned, the pleasure far too much to allow me to think of resisting her.

“Good boy, now tell me, who was she?”

That was my wife, Rebe—“

“No,” she snapped, stopping the motion of her leg, “I am your wife. She was a fake.”

Her eyes were full and bright and I felt like they were pulling me underwater. I needed her leg to move again, needed to explode all over it, no matter what I had to say.

“You are my wife.”

“That’s right,” she said, starting that wonderfully languid motion again, “I am your wife, say it again.”

“You are my wife.”

“And who was on the phone?”

“A fake.”

“Forget her.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said, lost in the sensation of her body against mine. I had never felt her this close, she was soft, with slightly yielding flesh that made me yearn to touch it, squeeze it, bite it, surrender to it.

“Who was on the phone?”

I tried to remember, but that knowledge escaped me. The pleasure was too much, too intense to think at all. “I don’t know,” I said.

“Good boy, and who am I?”

“You’re my wife.”

“What else?” she asked as she slightly increased the pace of her movement against me.

“M-Mistress. You’re my Mistress.”

“I am your wife and Mistress, say it.”

“You are my wife and Mistress.”

“Good boy,” she said, then pulled her leg away from my needy cock. It stood there, erect, desperate, aching to cum. I looked into her eyes with absolute, utter devotion. I would have done anything for her to keep going.

And she knew it. Her smirk gave it all away. My wife, the tease. She was perfect, impossible to resist. As she rolled off the bed and stood up, I followed her body, letting my eyes go from part to part, worshipping her with my eyes, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Alyssa walked toward the door and my heart sank. When she stopped my eyes widened, but all she did was say, “Goodnight honey,” and walk out of the room.

The next morning I woke up to Alyssa sitting on the bed. She was wearing a French maid outfit. In my bleary, sleepy state I felt my cock harden as my eyes roamed across her body. Her blonde hair falling in curls across her shoulders. Barely contained cleavage threatening to spill from the tight costume. The flash of flesh above her stockings and a white garter.

“Morning honey,” she said, “you like?”

I blinked. It was early. The sun was barely peeking over the lake outside. The restraints felt loose, relaxed. I was stronger. Two days. That was all. Two more days. This woman had messed with my mind, teased and confused me, but two days I could manage. Just two days.

“You do like it, I know you do,” she said with a smile. “But last night you did a very bad thing. Didn’t you?”

“Wha?” I groaned.

“You tried to get that awful fake wife to come here. But she’s not going to. And if she does, you’re going to tell her that I’m your wife, and you love me.”

“W-why? Why are you doing this?”

“Because that fake wife of yours deserves it honey, for trying to ruin things for me.”

I was lost. Had Rebecca done something? I had never seen Alyssa before the hospital, had I?

“What are you talking about?”

“Becky and I were in school together babe, and she was the most popular girl. I’m sure you know. I was just a sweet, sexy schoolgirl, innocent. And she stole my boyfriend. She lied that I cheated, she teased me, she got me in trouble. Becky made every day of my life a living hell.”

It was all, finally, making some sense. That didn’t sound like Rebecca though, at all.

“Or maybe I just wanted to be her. To be cute and popular. It was a long time ago babe. The important part is I want to take what she has. This pretty house, her lovely man.”

Alyssa ran a hand up my thigh as she said that.

“And I’ve got you conditioned already. You’re already so close to being my mindless little puppet and you don’t even know. Look outside, how many trees are in the garden?”

I knew there were four trees. There had always been four trees. “Four.”

“There are five trees,” Alyssa said, and grabbed my balls tightly, squeezing hard.

“What are you doing?”

“How many trees are there?” she asked as she loosened her grip.

“Four, four trees.”

She squeezed again, harder. The pain was excruciating. Her plan was obvious but I didn’t want to give up. Two days left. No matter what Rebecca did, it wasn’t close to this insanity. I had to hold out.

“How many trees, you stupid idiot?”

“Four,” I said defiantly.

She dug her nails into my cock, tearing at the flesh. It was agony.

“How fucking many?”

“F-four,” I moaned.

“Wrong answer,” she snapped, grabbing my cock and squeezing it hard. Blood oozed from where she had scratched me with her nails. I had never felt such pain. It was mind-bogglingly sore. “Now how many trees, hubby?”

“Four fucking trees,” I spat.

She didn’t hurt me again. Instead, she began to trail her nails over my thighs. Despite the pain, my cock reacted, twitching in the air.

“Let’s try something else then, to get your mind working properly. The more I touch you, the more you’ll realise every word I say is true.”

“No I won’t,” I said, but her touch was already weaving its spell over me. She was so adept at teasing me.

“Let my hand melt away your resistance and tell me again, how many trees are outside.”

I squinted, staring out the window, my vision blurring a little. I was so confused, but I could still clearly see only four trees and I was not going to let her win. “Four.”

“Mmm so close,” she breathed, moving up onto the bed, getting her body closer to mine and leaning over my chest. “But not right.”

She tugged on my cock sharply, which hurt, but immediately started stroking me again. Pain and pleasure. My mind reeled. I never wanted her to stop touching me.

“Would you like me to get on top of you? Let you feel my pussy around your cock?”

More than anything. I wanted her so badly. I wanted her to mount me and make me cum so hard I passed out. All I could do was nod.

“Then tell me the truth. Tell me how many trees you see.”

I needed her. She threw a leg over me and with the talent of an acrobat, perched above me, her hand still stroking up and down my shaft and her body inches from mine. Hovering there, tantalisingly close.

“Tell me baby,” she said as she dropped lower, letting me feel the warmth emanating from her body. In that moment, all I needed was to be deep inside her.

“F-four trees,” I managed to say, somehow resisting, somewhere knowing I had to be strong.

She dropped down onto me. I felt her warm, wet pussy engulf my cock in its softness. It caressed me, squeezed me, made me ache for more. Then she pulled away and my cock stood there, needing her. I needed her.

“P-please,” I gasped.

“Tell me how many trees.”

I looked past her, I counted. I could tell exactly how many there were.

“F-five trees.”

“Good boy,” she said.

Her pussy took my cock inside it once more. She was incredible, deftly moving up and down on top of me, squeezing as she reached my tip and making me feel so good. She leaned down and started to whisper in my ear as she fucked me and all I could do was lie back and take it all in.

“You love me. You obey me. You serve me. You are my husband and my slave. I am your Mistress. You only cum on command. You need my permission. You can only obey. You follow all of my orders.”

She kept going, droning on and on and the pleasure kept building but I couldn’t cum, I needed it, wanted it, but no orgasm happened, only more and more intense pleasure.

“You obey me completely. You are my submissive slave. You are my subservient husband. I am your wife who you adore. You don’t remember anyone before me. You do whatever I command. My words are your truth.”

I was in rapture. Her body warm against mine, her whispers slinking into my ear and infecting my mind. I had no willpower left, no resistance. All I wanted was to cum inside her and give up any control I had left. And she wouldn’t let me. I was broken, and I couldn’t get the only thing I wanted.

“You only cum on command. My pleasure is more important. All you want is to make me happy. All you desire is my praise. You will never be good enough for me. You will always disappoint. You will still try always to please me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know that to be true.”

She kept writhing on me, moving up and down and now her legs wrapped around mine, the stockings rubbing against my bare flesh, making it tingle. Her feet brushed against my ankles, her hands trailed over my arms. Every part of me was alive with ecstasy and I was lost, lost to her, to her needs and her desires.

“You are mine and mine alone. You only know obedience to me. You will do anything to please me. You will turn away any fakes who appear. You know I and only I am your wife and Mistress.”

All I wanted in the world was to please my wife, Alyssa. All I needed. I didn’t need to cum, I needed to serve her. She was everything. So beautiful and sexy. So superior to me. I was gone, completely and utterly gone.

She reared up and I started into her eyes as she looked down into mine. “You want to cum, don’t you baby?”

“Yes Mistress,” I pleaded.

“Only my pleasure matters, do you understand that?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“But you still want to, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress, I do.”

“Only when you are fully, totally and completely mine, will I allow it. And when I do, there will be no going back. No more resistance, only total and complete enslavement to me. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes Mistress Alyssa, I’m ready to be yours.”

“Good boy,” she said. She dismounted me and got off the bed. “Soon,” she added and walked out the door, coming back with food a few minutes later. After feeding me a strange pink slime, I fell asleep and dreamed of her.

I woke up in what I assume was the evening. It was not fully dark, but dim. Alyssa was there and I was confused and groggy. She was wearing a red robe that hung loosely over her chest and opened in a slit along her thigh. I was unable to move. She didn’t speak, she just stood between the bed and the window, silhouetted, just lit enough to make out her features and colours but dark and writhing, not dancing. She wove her hips back and forth in a sensuous rhythm and ran her hands over her body. Occasionally she would flick her hair.

Why was she doing it? I tried to remember what had happened, what day it was, but the details became fuzzy the more I tried to think. The only thing my drowsy mind could comprehend was that her movements were incredibly, wildly erotic. Her hands clasped her hips, then moved up to her waist, her chest until she ran them through her hair and pushed them above her as her long strands fell softly over her shoulders. Beautiful. I was so lucky to see her, to be with her. Wasn’t I?

It hurt to think. It felt so strange and uncomfortable to try force my brain to extract the information it seemed to be missing. Her body was there for me to watch because she was always there. That was what I was supposed to think about. But why? Why was that in my mind? Why did I think that way? The effort to push those thoughts together, to make them cohere into a form that I could mull over in any way, it was too much. Her movement was all I needed.

She moved her bare foot up the side of her leg, letting it slide over her skin. I imagined how it felt, all smooth and silky and I wanted to surrender to it, to her. I needed to. My cock ached. My mind was full of thoughts that felt alien and others that felt familiar and I couldn’t work out which was which. Submission, obedience, resistance, escape, arousal, pain, it all meshed together and stopped making sense. Alyssa made sense.

But she didn’t. Nothing did. She kept moving, like a snake weaving back and forth hypnotically. Captivating me. Surrender. I needed to get away, to close my eyes. Watch. I had to stop this, escape these feelings. Submit. If only I could get help. Obey. Who would help me? There was no one but Alyssa in my life, she was all I needed.

Another name was on the tip of my tongue. It was right there, someone I needed. Someone I had to see. Who could make this all make sense. Who? Who was I thinking of? Why was it so hard. The food? What was it? What was happening.

Rebecca.

I needed Rebecca. I had to resist Alyssa, who was walking toward me. I had to stop this, had to stop her. I could get away. COuldn’t I? She crawled up the bed and straddled me, looking down into my eyes, burning through them with her gaze. She leaned down close. I felt her breasts against my chest, the sliken robe against my desperate cock. Her lips touched mine and I tasted her and she was everything. Strawberries and satin, perfection. Her tongue moved against mine with a greed, a lust. I needed more. I needed her.

She stopped the kiss, pulled back, stared down at me and said, ‘Sleep.’

I slept.

The morning came and with it a thick blanket of fog over the lake. How apt for the haze lingering on my mind. I barely knew what was real anymore. Part of me wondered if I was still in hospital, in a fever dream battling my illness. Alyssa playing a starring role because my mind was twisting reality into something altogether more interesting than lying prone in a bed.

The thing about dreams is that usually, once you recognise you’re dreaming, you wake up. I was not waking up. Still bound, but feeling stronger, I was awake enough to pull against my bounds and stretch them. I wasn’t escaping, but a chance was now all I needed, and that gave me hope. I knew one day was left. One day to Rebecca’s return.

Her return was something I had anticipated greatly for a while. My saviour, my rescuer, my hero. Now though, my thoughts were changing. Before I wondered if Rebecca would figure out what was happening and stop it, and that had changed to wondering if I even wanted her to.

Alyssa had clearly put those thoughts in my head, somehow. The food, the teasing, some combination of everything. Stockholm syndrome or maybe I was just going insane. No matter how I tried to fight it though, it was there, this niggling wrinkle of a notion that maybe I was better off letting Alyssa win, letting her control me. It felt so good. She had told me as much, but was she wrong? It didn’t feel that way. Her touch was electricity itself, powering my thoughts and my libido and it felt right. Terrifyingly, torturously right.

One day and maybe those thoughts would vanish when Rebecca came back and called the police. I felt bad, Alyssa wanted revenge, but she hadn’t exactly given me a terrible time. She had made me feel good for the most part, and in the hospital she took care of me. Maybe Rebecca deserved this. Maybe I did.

Maybe I needed to stop thinking with my penis and start being smart. She had captured me, was trying, and apparently almost succeeding, to brainwash me, and was intent on destroying my life.

So why didn’t it feel like my life was being destroyed?

One more day. That’s all. I could keep the thoughts at bay for one more day. Couldn’t I? When she walked in would I be strong? Would I beg her to touch me and let me cum. Would an orgasm really seal my fate and if so, could I steel myself enough to stop it happening when she allowed it. And why was my mind fixated on the idea I needed permission, that was never the case before.

What had she done to me?

I wouldn’t get any more time to think about it. The door swung open and she walked in, wearing black, horn-rimmed glasses, red lipstick, a labcoat and a pair of black heels with matching stockings. Her hair was pinned up with two pencils and pin up was apt, she looked like an adolescent fantasy of a scientist. It was a glorious sight, I could not deny that fact, could not deny her beauty. She was holding a pen in one hand and a clipboard in the other. She clicked the pen.

“Good morning subject, I need to run some tests”, she said in a stern tone that made my cock pulse with desire.

“Yes Mistress,” I replied. I was ready to comply. One more day. No shaking things up now unless there was an escape route.

“Good boy, you’re learning.” She strode around the bed, smirking, tapping the pen against the clipboard. “Do you feel better?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good boy.”

The words made my cock twitch and I hated myself for it, but it felt so good to hear her say it. Why?

“Have you accepted that I am in control?”

“Yes Mistress,” I said. I had to. There was no sense in resisting her now, the only way out was to make her think I was broken.

“Good boy, and who is your wife?”

“You are, Mistress.”

“Very good boy,” she beamed. I watched her sit on the edge of the bed and cross her legs. The lab coat rode up and revealed her stocking tops. She was incredibly sexy.

“Now my slave,” she said as she reached out to my eager cock, “time to ensure your compliance. I am going to stroke your cock and I will remind you that you may not cum unless I permit it, do you understand?”

I groaned with pleasure as she began to move her hand up and down. “Yes Mistress,” I spluttered.

“Good boy, and when I do allow you to cum, you give up your mind to me, fully and completely embracing your life as my slave husband, for the rest of your existence.”

At this point I wanted to say no, I couldn’t agree to that, but her fingers were delicate and delicious, and the feeling of arousal was all-consuming. I needed to agree, I couldn’t do anything else while her hand was on my cock. “Yes Mistress.”

“Goooood boyyyy,” she drawled. The sound of it, like dripping honey, sent my body into raptures of ecstatic surrender. I needed to cum, more than anything I had ever needed. I was a man in the desert with no water and she was the oasis ahead of me. I had no choice other than her.

She kept stroking with one hand and with the other unclipped the buttons on her coat, letting it fall aside and revealing a black corset. Her curves bulged from it, her breasts tumbling over the top, her hips pushing out the bottom. She was exquisite, the picture of feminine beauty. I tried to think of Rebecca, but Alyssa’s body was all I could picture, all I wanted.

I had to regain control and get out. She probably wouldn’t let me cum, I knew that. The teasing was part of the plan. I hoped for it, but I knew it wasn’t going to happen yet. Once she let go I could think clearly and form a plan of action. But her hand, her soft, sweet hand, it sang of submission as her body cried to mine to surrender. My mind was swirling, spiralling down into a blissful state, sinking into the molasses of her touch, her body, her eyes, her hair, her legs. I wanted to worship every inch of her perfection, to show her how much I craved her, obeyed her, lusted for her. Mistress Alyssa, the Goddess, the Queen, the woman of my dreams.

Stop. Stop thinking like that. Stop it.

“You love me, don’t you?” she asked.

I had to think, did I? No, I didn’t love her. I wanted her, but I didn’t love her. She looked into my eyes, hers wide, questioning, soft and gentle. Of course I loved her, I had loved her for years. But I met her at the hospital.

“Tell me you love me, my slave.”

Yes I loved her, I was her slave. “I love you.”

She let go of my cock. “I know you do, baby.”

I watched her walk out of the room and licked my dry lips. What had I been thinking? I had to get away. I needed to, more than anything else. More than the orgasm that my cock kept reminding me was coming but never there. I was lost if I stayed any longer and I knew it. It was time to summon my strength and get out. I heaved against the leather and chain binding me down. My body was strong again, not as much as it had been, but enough to pull hard against the restraints. I moved them, stretched them, strained them. If I could just keep it up, I might just loosen or break them.

I spent the next hour testing them, before becoming so exhausted I could no longer move. They were looser, but not enough, and my body was so tired and weak I could do nothing but sleep.

She woke me that night. All dressed up for a party, it appeared, squeezed into a tight, sparkly dress that reached halfway down her thighs. Her matching heels glinted in the light of the moon, which sat low in the sky outside. Inside the room the dim glow of lamps gave an eerie tone rather than a cosy one.

Alyssa was standing by the window, staring out across the moonlit lake. Her hand pawed at the glass, as if she were longing for something.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

She didn’t look at me, just stared out into the night.

“What is?”

“The lake, the view. We have a wonderful home, you and I.”

What did she mean by that? Wasn’t this my home, and someone else’s.

“I love staring out at the lake, it’s so pretty,” she continued. “It makes me feel relaxed. Don’t you feel relaxed?”

I didn’t. I felt on edge. There was a memory haunting my mind and I wanted to grab it and cling to it and never let it go, but it was rushing away from me. Why was it so hard to think? A smoke hung low in the room, incense, it smelled like. That must have been it. The scent was intoxicating.

Alyssa walked toward me, the smoke billowing around her feet and the light of the moon playing on her dress. Gorgeous, the only view that mattered.

“Honey,” she said as she climbed onto the bed and lay beside me, “do you feel relaxed with me?”

I looked at her, at her eyes that called me to surrender, her body that held sway over mine. I still couldn’t quite relax.

“No… I-I can’t.”

“Just look into my eyes, of course you can. You feel so relaxed with me, so safe.”

I stared at her, into glowing eyes that reflected the pale moonlight. I did feel safe. Should I feel safe?

“Yes, that’s right, just stare into my eyes, feel yourself relaxing, feel a sense of calm wash over you. You know it’s safe to relax with me, to sleep. Breathe deep for me.”

A long breath drew in plenty of whatever that incense was, filling my lungs. I felt dizzy, confused, but I was relaxing. I should try to fight.

“No need to resist,” Alyssa droned, “just let that feeling of relaxation roll across your body, a warm wave. The tidal pull of my eyes lulling you to sleep.”

I blinked, my head wobbled. I felt so tired.

“You’re going to fall into a deep, relaxing trance for me, where you’ll be under my control, ready to listen to my every word. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“Good boy, just keep looking deep into my eyes, you’re going to accept what I tell you in that trance as the truth, you’re going to realise that you love to listen to me, to listen to everything I tell you.”

She was right, of course, but something somewhere was telling me otherwise. There was nothing I could do though, the incense, the words, her eyes and suddenly I felt her fingernails sliding up my side in the most exquisitely delicate motion.

“That’s it, just relax for me, for your wife and Mistress. It’s so nice to just let go, let me think for you. You don’t want to fight, just submit, and surrender to my will.”

She was… hypnotising me? Had she been doing this all week?

“You are going to fall soon, down into a trance so deep, only I can lift you from it. You will feel so relaxed and so submissive for me, so eager to absorb my words and my commands. Let my voice take you down.”

I was falling, I couldn’t stop it now. She was moving her hand toward my cock, and I could not help myself, I needed it, needed her touch, her words. I was so weak.

“You feel my hand on your body as you feel my words in your mind, taking control of your feelings, your thoughts, your pain and pleasure. You are going to fall for me, completely, once I take hold of your cock, and then I will condition you to my will, isn’t that right?”

I had to say no. Her hand hovered over my cock but I had to say no. Didn’t I? I needed to resist and stop this and stop her and get out and get away and find… who was my wife? What was her name? Alyssa? No, that wasn’t it. Who?

“No need to answer, I know you agree my slave. Now fall.”

She took my cock in her hand, and the world turned black.

It was the middle of the night when I woke next. Alone, naked, still strapped to the bed. Afraid.

Days and days with Alyssa had left me confused and lost, but I was resolute. In a few hours I knew Rebecca would be back. This lucidity must have been part of my strength returning, fighting against the conditioning Alyssa had implanted. I could just wait a few more hours and I would be free and that was what I wanted.

I thought about it. It was, it had to be. Who would want anything else? Alyssa had tied me here, trapped me, was attempting to hijack my life and love and I would want to end that.

Part of me wanted it to continue and that part was standing to attention, a willing soldier in Alyssa’s war on my mind. I had to let my brain do the thinking, not my cock. Desperately though, I needed to orgasm and release the tension and stress and lust that had built up inside me. It had ebbed and flowed but now seemed to be constant. No longer a tide, now a reservoir ready to burst its dam.

Sleepy as I was, I had no desire to stress the restraints and attempt a midnight escape. There was no point, no-one would be around to help at this hour and if Alyssa caught me first, who knew what she could do? I had to be patient. I had to wait until morning and either get out, or let Rebecca come back and see what was happening.

Of course, Alyssa would have a plan for it, but Rebecca would surely see through it. They knew each other, apparently, and Rebecca was smart. She probably already had her suspicions after the phone call. That was the last time I spoke to her. I wondered where she was now, on a plane somewhere overhead, looking out at the clouds, maybe.

I wished she were here, holding me. I tried to picture it, to imagine her taking me in her arms again and I could almost feel her, but she wasn’t right. Her body changed, morphed into Alyssa’s curves, her hair lightened to Alyssa’s blonde, and I was being held by the person holding me captive and it felt right, and I hated it. Hated me.

I had to escape. Had to.

Morning came with birdsong and dew on the trees outside. The lake was pristine, calm. I blinked and shook my head, lifting my arms and stretching out.

Then I realised I was unbound. Completely unrestrained. Voices were coming from another room, murmuring. One angry, one calm. Both familiar.

I struggled out of the bed, uneasy on my feet. My legs were jelly, my arms loose. Every muscle ached but I was free. I could walk out into the hallway and escape. My clothes were nowhere to be found but what did it matter? I was unrestrained. I could stand, I could move.

My knees buckled and I dropped down, then slowly forced myself back up, staggering to the door. Stumbling down the hallway, keeping my hands on the walls for support, I recognised the voices. Alyssa and Rebecca. Rebecca was furious, Alyssa calm and gentle.

As I lumbered into the room, flopping against a wall and staying there, both of them looked at me. Rebecca, face red with rage, her business suit creased and messy, hair dishevelled. She was standing, while Alyssa was sitting calmly in an armchair between us.

“Why are you naked?” Rebecca said, incredulous.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, Alyssa stood up and my words vanished. She was wearing a latex catsuit which hugged every curve of her body and glinted in the light from the windows.

“Honey, tell this woman to leave,” Alyssa said.

I wanted to say no but I could only stare at Alyssa’s body in black latex, the most incredibly erotic sight I had ever laid eyes on. I simply shook my head, my mouth agape.

“What the hell is going on?” shouted Rebecca.

Alyssa was messing with me, taking over my mind, twisting it to her ends, I thought, but didn’t say. I couldn’t say it. It was as if the words simply were no longer in my vocabulary. I could think it, but my mouth just hung slack as my eyes wandered over Alyssa’s body.

“Stop staring at her and get some clothes on,” Rebecca snapped.

“Honey, don’t worry about this angry woman, come to me,” purred Alyssa.

It was so tempting; it would be so easy to just let Alyssa win and not have to deal with explaining everything. Didn’t I want to escape? Escape what? Latex really suited her.

“What the fuck is this? What have you done to my husband?” screamed Rebecca.

“He’s my husband, silly.”

“What are you talking about?” Rebecca replied, “I don’t even know you.”

But… that didn’t make sense. Didn’t… Alyssa say? What was going on? If Alyssa didn’t know her, maybe I didn’t either? Was that what I was supposed to think?

“Honey, show this woman the door, will you?” Alyssa said with a smile as she ran her hands up her hips.

I froze. I wanted to do what I was told because I think I was supposed to, but I definitely knew it was wrong. Something was wrong. I knew Rebecca. It seemed so long ago, a distant memory, but it was there, a wrinkle in whatever conditioning Alyssa had been doing. I could still think for myself, could still choose, could still get away.

I started walking across the room. If I could reach Rebecca, or the door, maybe we could get away from Alyssa and undo whatever she had done with the food or the incense or the teasing or whatever else she had put in my head. I just had to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

“Are you trying to resist baby?” Alyssa said with a sweet, syrupy tone, “don’t do that to your sexy wife.”

She leaned forward, putting her hands on her thighs and looking me dead in the eyes. “Kneel,” she said.

I wanted to keep walking, I looked past Alyssa, at Rebecca’s horrified face, as my knees buckled, and I fell to the ground. Despite that, I kept going, crawling on my hands and knees. My body was exhausted, my joints searing and muscles burning, but I kept crawling until I was right in front of Alyssa. Rebecca just watched; she was dumbfounded.

“What have you done to him you psycho?” she demanded.

“I just gave him what he wanted,” said Alyssa, who bent down and cupped my chin in her hand. “He needed someone to take care of him, to take charge of things at home. To give him the pleasure he so desperately wants.”

I did want it. Her hand on me, her body, the feeling of the latex. I was hard and Rebecca saw it.

“Oh my god, he’s into this? You’ve done something to him. Why isn’t he talking?”

Alyssa let me go and stood up. “Sit,” she said and pointed at the couch. I sat on it.

“This man is my husband, and he’s going to tell you as much. Aren’t you honey?”

Alyssa smiled at me. I looked at her, then at Rebecca. I had to say no. This was my chance. If I could just communicate to Rebecca that this wasn’t me cheating on her or something, that I was being manipulated, she might help, might fight Alyssa off. This wasn’t an affair; it was a kidnapping.

“Tell her,” Alyssa said.

“I-I—“was all I could stammer.

Alyssa leaned close to me and whispered in my ear. “Tell her, and you can cum on my latex.”

If I could just be strong, and resist that. I couldn’t orgasm without permission, because of whatever conditioning had been done to me, so I needed it, more than anything. But I had to try resist. Had to just stop myself from speaking for the thrill of temporary pleasure.

Alyssa began to writhe back and forth. The same motion she had done in the room with all the incense. She bit her lip and looked me in the eyes, then down at my cock, and mouthed, ‘cum’.

And I did. I couldn’t stop myself, her body in the latex, her attitude, her perfect eyes and hair and it streamed from me, shooting in great globs that landed on her stomach and thighs and the white slid down the black material and I was hers and only hers.

“Alyssa is my wife,” I grunted in a strained monotone.

“Fuck you, and fuck her,” the other woman said, but I didn’t care. Only Alyssa mattered. I was in ecstasy, pleasure hitherto unknown was coursing through me and the thought of it happening again was a drug, I was hooked and all I needed, all I wanted in this world was my beautiful, sexy, strong, and superior wife, Alyssa.

Whoever that other woman had been to me, she was no longer anything at all.

“Tell this liar to leave, ok honey?” Alyssa said.

“Yes Mistress,” I said. I stood up from the couch, cock still hard, dripping, and walked to Rebecca. “I don’t know who you are, or why you’re here, but please leave our home.”

Her angry subsided into shock, then sadness. Whoever she was, this seemed important to her, but she was not important at all. “Please go,” I said, “this is not your home.”

Tears welled in her eyes, and she turned and opened the door. Before she left, she looked back at Alyssa and spoke in a chilling growl. “I will get you for this, you hear me.”

Then she slammed the door behind her and left.

“Such a good boy,” Alyssa said. I beamed with pride. “You were the perfect husband. I know our life together is going to be just wonderful. Now clean this up,” she said, pointing at the cum all over her latex-clad body.

I had no choice but to obey my wife and Mistress.