The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nuisance Neighbours

* * *

It had been the all night party that had pushed her over the edge. The neighbourhood was fine except number 14. This was a big problem for her as she lived at number 12. Things had been getting progressively worse. It had started with people arriving late at night and banging car doors. Then it had progressed to afternoon parties at weekends which had gradually become weekday parties and then last night had just kept going for 24 hours.

She had gone around and asked them to turn down the music which was blasting through the shared wall of the two houses but they had laughed and turned the music up. She had had enough. She called the police.

The answer had been that there was a major incident and that there was no officer available to attend at present but they had promised someone would come and take a full statement early the next day.

So here she was Jenny Green, 29 year old teacher, sitting at home waiting for a policeman to call. Fortunately she had spoken to her other neighbour who was also sick of the problem and had agreed to give a statement as well. Her friend Rachel Mathis sat across the room from her in the large red leather armchair that looked out of place in the tastefully decorated room. It had been a family heirloom that she had inherited and it had special memories of her childhood so she kept it in some ways to remind herself of how things had been before she had fallen into financial difficulty and had to move into this current hell hole. She was not broke and the job kept food on the table but with property prices soaring she could not hope to move from her current residency any time soon. BUT she could not go on with the constant nights of lost and interrupted sleep either. She felt drained even at this early hour and she knew Rachel was no better off.

They had been sitting and talking for half an hour and had been feeding of each others anger so that they were both feeling very hard done by when there was the knock at the door.

Jenny went to answer it and Rachel slid her legs from under her and placed them on the floor so she was sitting properly rather than lounging when the young policeman was ushered into the living room. Then again, she thought, at 31 herself more and more policemen looked young.

Jenny returned to her normal chair and invited the constable to sit on the couch that faced both her and Rachel.

‘I understand you have a problem with noise.’ he started.

‘That is an understatement’ replied Jenny and Rachel nodded in agreement.

‘OK let me take some notes’ He pulled out a pen and a notebook and prepared himself for a long morning.

‘Right who first ?’ he asked looking between the two women. Both were very attractive. He would have guessed they were both around thirty.

‘I’ll go first’ said the redhead. She was quite tall he had noticed as she lead him into the room and very slim. She had a good size pair of breasts that on her thin form looked bigger than they probably were.

He put his pen onto the paper and asked ‘Full name’

‘Jenny Green’

He wrote.

‘Age ?’

‘29’ He had not been far off.

‘Right tell me what happened and give me times and dates where possible’

Jenny began and told him all about the problems she had been suffering. She had not kept any notes but had a good memory so was able to be quite detailed. It was a good hour before he had everything down.

‘OK’ he turned to the blond who was sitting a little bleary eyed to the left of Jenny. She was a little more curvy, but by no means overweight. Her hair was long and hung down below her shoulders at the back. From the front he could not tell how far but he guessed quite a way. ‘Your turn’ and his voice croaked.

‘Would you like a cup of coffee or tea ?’ asked Jenny.

‘A cup of tea would be great. Can you let it stew a while and put in some milk?’

‘Back in a minute’ she said as she slipped out of her chair into the kitchen.

In fact she took nearly five by the time she had filled the kettle and let the tea bag stand in the cup for a while. Not that she worried as she could hear Rachel and the policeman’s voice in the next room. She made Rachel and herself a coffee each and carried all the cups on a tray back into the living room. She dropped them all as she entered.

She could see the back of the policeman head over the top of the coach and opposite him in the red chair was Rachel. But Rachel was not sitting as she had been when Jenny left the room. She had her legs open wide, her panties were removed and she was frigging herself as hard as she could.

‘What the hell !!!’ she exclaimed and moved towards Rachel.

As she passed the arm of the couch, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the policeman had his trousers down and his penis was in his hand. Unable to comprehend what she was seeing she turned to face the officer and was opening her mouth to say something when he spoke.

‘My god look at this thing’ and without thinking she glanced down at his rigid manhood. It was one of the largest dicks she had ever seen and he was not so much stroking it as moving it from side to side. Backward and forwards, backward and forwards it went. She could not take her eyes off it. If anything it seemed to be getting bigger and it kept moving from side to side like the pendulum of a clock.

‘Best sit down’ he said and without removing her eyes from his crotch she stepped backwards and slid into her chair. He was saying other things as well but all she could focus on was that pole moving from left to right, back and forth. Had he just said her eyes were heavy? Well if he had he was right and her eyelids began to close but not enough to stop her seeing that massive dick moving back and forwards. She had never seen a cock used like that before.

She felt so relaxed and sexy and the fact she was stroking her own pussy helped. Although she could not remember when that had started. But she had to keep watching and keep listening. Even though she could not understand what he was saying she knew she had to pay attention to his words and that swaying dick.

In fact it had stopped swaying know it was going in and out. She lost sight of the length of it every so often as it entered something. Then she realised it was going inside of Rachel. She was still on the red leather chair but instead of sitting as she had been she was now facing the chair back and her sweet pussy was facing the policeman. When he pulled back Jenny could see the length of the cock but then he would hide it from her using her friends pussy. Rachel squelched and sighed with every inward stroke. That seemed unfair to Jenny who decided to do something about it.

She moved over to the couple and, without moving her eyes from the plunging cock, knelt down beside them. The next time it come out she grabbed it and pulled it towards her. Opening her mouth she tried to swallow the monster whole. It had a fantastic taste combining the power of the man and the gentle fragrance of her friends juices. She had never given a man head before but she knew exactly what to do even as she almost heard the drone of his voice.

She pulled down on the shaft in a firm but gentle movement of one hand while cupping his balls with the other. She rolled them carefully in her hand while her mouth sucked heartily on the head of his knob before deep throating him. Even though she was pleasuring him she was getting very wet below. It was not helped by the fact that Rachel had slid between her knees and was licking her pussy.

The haze was warm and thought was distant other than the need to keep working at the monster in her mouth. Suddenly everything snapped into focus. She was sucking the cock of a complete stranger while her friends tongue devoured her.

He was speaking. ‘OK I’ll give you a chance. Make me come before you do and I’ll let you and your friend go free. Fail and you will be my slave forever.’

She did not want to continue but she was terrified of what this man could do to her if he became her master. She redoubled her efforts but suddenly the knowledge of how to please him was gone. She became an amateur at blow jobs again and found herself trying desperately to excite him while she could feel him going flaccid in her mouth. She had to do something to get him off and soon or Rachel would doom them both as she started to move her fingers around inside of the soaking tunnel of Jenny’s pussy.

She stood up and moved into the red chair feeling the warmth from where Rachel had been kneeling on her backside. She opened her legs and pulled him down between them. He had only taken four deep strokes when she knew she had lost the challenge.

She started screaming at the top of her lungs ‘I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cumming’ It was so loud she did not doubt that the whole neighbourhood could hear it. But he did not stop and she just kept on screaming with pleasure over and over again. She slid off the chair and onto the floor as he finally withdrew and her strength left her.

‘You are mine’ he told her and the distant haze enveloped her again.

There was a dull buzz of something almost said again. Once some of her strength returned Jenny opened her eyes to see her friend sitting with her back towards her and bumping up and down on that monster dick as hard as she could.

As she stated to move Rachel must have heard her for she said ‘Don’t worry Jen, I’ll make him Cum and we will both be safe.’

Jenny realised in a distant way that Rachel was facing the same test she had. She knew that if Rachel won she would be free and she knew what she had to do. She licked her lips and her fingers in a provocative manner making sure the Policeman could see her as she walked towards him. She sucked her middle finger and pulled it in and out like a miniature cock. Then as she got next to him she bent forward and shoved it up Rachel’s ass.

The pain and pleasure caught Rachel completely off guard as she had been so intent on holding on and making him cum first. The orgasm ripped through her and she too began screaming at the top of her voice repeating over and over again that she had reached her peak.

After they had calmed down they sat side by side listening to him. They heard every little word but did not recognise it. They just absorbed what he told them.

* * *

He had taken both statements and put his notebook away.

‘It seems like you have been through a bit of a trial’ he told the two girls. ‘I’ll go and hear what the people at number 14 have to say about all this and then file a report at the station.’

Jenny rose, thanked him and showed him to the door.

She watched as he knocked on the next door down and was invited in. He removed his hat as he entered and then vanished from her sight. She was confident that there would be some action now. She did not realise how right she was.

* * *

The party started about 8pm that night and the bass started to pound through the wall almost at once. Jenny could not believe the complete contempt that they were showing for the law and her first thought was to call Rachel. Before she could even ring the number there was a knock at the door and Rachel was standing there completely naked. Jenny pulled her in as she did not want everyone seeing her friend with no cloths on. She knew that she had to hide Rachel somewhere and so she pulled her through the house into the back garden and got her to sit on a blanket on the ground. But she knew people could still see Rachel so she had to cover her somehow.

She decided to use her own body and so she clambered on top of Rachel to shield her from prying eyes. She had become a bit disorientated moving Rachel around and found her head between her friends legs. The music seemed quieter now and so she pushed her head down further to see if the noise would reduce further. She was pleased to notice it did. There was a couple of bits of flesh down there that she could not get beyond so she used her hands to try to move them. She felt sure if she could get inside that narrow passage the music would stop completely and so she tried everything she knew to make it as slippery as possible in the hope she could get in.

It did not work and she realised that Rachel was doing the same at the other end. After only a little more of this she climaxed at the same moment as her friend. They both let out howls that went on and on at the top of their voices.

Across the fence with a pint in his hand the policeman and a group of observers at number 14 watched.

‘Thank you for setting that up’ said the owner.

‘No Thank you. Without the sleep deprivation your music provided I would never have been able to catch them so easily. Consider this payback’

‘What will you do with them now?’

The Policeman smiled. ‘Not sure yet. But it will be fun finding out.’

The phone at the police station rang. A young WPC answered. She was on the edge of an orgasm as she pushed the dildo into her pussy just as she had been ordered to by her Master.

‘A lot of noise from 12 you say. Two girls screaming during sex all night long. I understand. I’m afraid there is an incident tonight that is draining our staff but I’ll ask someone to call around as soon as possible tomorrow. Yes I have the address. Thank you.’

She hung up and called his mobile. He took the message and smiled. ‘You have done well’ he told the WPC. ‘You can come’ and she did grunting down the phone at him.

He hung up.

‘Well ladies it looks like your screaming tonight will lead to another conquest tomorrow’ and he resumed helping Jenny and Rachel become the loudest sluts they could be.