The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not My Fault

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This is something of a departure for me in style but hey, variety is the spice of life, right? Hope you like this. Enjoy.

It’s not my fault. Really, it’s not. I never planned it, I never wanted it. Well, okay, I guess you could say I wanted it. But it’s not my fault, okay? Really, it’s not.

It all started out as a nice, quiet day on campus. I was just in my room, working on my studies, trying to pick up on stuff I had fallen behind on due to a few more parties than I had intended to go to. Anyway, I knew I had to get my grades back up or Mom or Dad were going to cut me off so fast it’d be painful. So I was working of my stuff, happy that my roommate, Gary, was out so I could go at it without interruption. I like Gary and all but the guy is always bringing girls over, so many that I lose track of them all. I really didn’t understand how he did it. He’s not really handsome or sexy or anything, yet he can get all these girls to go with him with no trouble whatsoever.

A knock on the door broke my attention off my studies and I groaned as I got up from my chair, moving over to the door. I opened it and felt my breath catch in my throat as I saw who was behind it. It was Kristy, one of the hottest girls in school. Tall, blonde, athletic with a killer body and a killer face. Just seeing her put a thrill through my body as she walked in. “Hey, Marc, where’s Gary?”

“No idea,” I said, letting her in. I tried to adjust my pants so my slight erection wouldn’t be visible to her as she came in. “So, what is old Gary up to now?”

“Ah, just the usual crap, always in the science lab,” Kristy shrugged. She was wearing a tight blouse and a mini-skirt that put her best assets into view. She smiled at me and I could feel my cock st6ir even more. “He tell you where he was going?”

“No, not with him,” I said, shrugging. “He’s always poring over notes and stuff. Man, he just writes the stupidest crap on his notebooks, crazy stuff. Ton of technical stuff I can’t make heads or tails out of, then he’ll write really crazy stuff like ‘roses are blue’ or ‘Xanadu Khan—”

I happened to be facing her when I said the last one so I could see what happened right when the words “Xanadu Khan” left my mouth. Instantly, Kristy’s face slackened and her eyes went lifeless. I just stared at her, worried about what I had done. “Um, Kristy, you okay?”

“Yes, Master,” she said in a flat tone.

“Master? Kristy, tell me what’s going on?”

“I am under Gary’s control,” she replied in that flat tone. “I am his slave.”

“His slave? How?”

“He used his device on me. It is a pendant with a mind control ray inside it that makes any woman his slave. He has used it on me and many others in the past.”

I bit my lip, trying to figure this out. “Kristy, will you obey just Gary or anyone?”

“I will obey anyone while I am under this trance,” Kristy said, still staring forward.

Okay, now you can see this is not my fault. I’m not the one who put her under, did I? No, of course I didn’t. I activated the thing totally by accident. So, I just wanted to know how far Gary had gone with this. Nothing wrong with that, right? It’s just simple curiosity. “Kristy, take off your clothes. All of them.” I watched her undress and was amazed at how hot her body really was under all that clothing. God, great breasts, perfect ass, she was a package and a half under all that. “So, Kristy, you’ll do anything I tell you to do, right?”

“Yes, Master,” she said softly. “Anything at all.”

You can see why I did it, right? I mean, a girl like that, naked and willing to do anything I wanted her to. I dare anyone to be in a position like that and not take the obvious path. Okay, I admit it, I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast and loved every minute of it. God, the woman was a marvel, coming half-a-dozen times and sucking my cock like she was born to it. So, after having her fuck me a few times, I was tempted to do it again. So, I started asking a few questions and she told me all about Gary’s device and where he kept it in our room.

So I took the thing and it’s not my fault that Gary picked that time to come back and find Kristy and me together. So I had to do the only thing I could which was use the device on him. I made him forget about it, forget about ever building it, give me the code words to activate the trances in all the women he’d used this on.

So what was I supposed to do? What would you do? Come on, you’ve got the chance to take control of a lot of women, make them do what you want, come on, what would you do? I only did what anyone else in my position would do. So, I decided to add some more beauties to my growing little harem.

It was really so simple that I couldn’t believe it. All I had to do was hold the pendant up, let it hit the light right and the device would make it flash. A few seconds and any woman looking at it would be completely under my power. It was way too hard to resist and so it’s really not my fault that it got so addictive. So many beauties on campus and so little time.

Okay, so there was the tough time where I was taking my cute lab partner right in the lab and the science teacher came in so I had to use the pendant on her too. It was great for a killer three-way but how was I supposed to know they had security cameras there, filming it all?

So, I got into this huge mess with the dean so I tried to use it on him but I had never bothered to ask Gary if there were some people it just didn’t work on so he couldn’t tell me that for some people, it didn’t have any effect on all. Something to do with the differences in mind wavelengths or something like that. So, that is so not my fault. I mean, come on, who would create a mind control device that could only work on certain people and not others? Come on, that is way too sloppy planning so why should I have gotten the shaft for it?

Well, it was a big mess but in the end, since neither the teacher of the lab partner could remember what had happened, they settled for just throwing me out of school. My parents were so pissed they threw me out of the house so I had to find a new place. Fortunately, I had managed to keep the pendant so I could get a new place to live with this hot babe I met on the bus. Just held it up and bam, I’m in her home and her pants.

Now how was I supposed to know that the woman was wanted by the police for killing her husband and running and that I was thought as an accomplice. So they took the pendant and threw me in the slammer. So, here I am, a guy who had a great future but now he had nothing. But it’s not my fault, you know? None of it is. You can see that, right? You can see I’m not to blame? Right? Right?