The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Not a simple masseuse

By: hypno perve

Chapter 1

My name is Eve and I’m a trained masseuse. Yes, I know the “correct” term is massage therapist. I find the term masseuse to be vastly more feminine and I’m definitely a woman. I’m not drop-dead gorgeous like the woman in red in the movie The Matrix, but on occasion I can turn a head or two.

So it’s a Tuesday evening and I am massaging a hairy, overweight male client’s back. Unlike a few of my clients, I enjoy myself with this guy. Some might think it strange that I enjoy massaging older less-fit clients, however I really don’t care about my clients attractiveness. After years of being a masseuse, these are the things do care about roughly in order:

First, the client has recently showered and I don’t mean a 20 second rinse off, a REAL shower with soap, scrubbing the whole body. Absolutely NO sweaty smelly clients are allowed. This rule is absolute and non-negotiable. I’ve kicked clients off my table who aren’t clean enough.

Second, the client has an interesting personality. I love talking to my clients. I prefer my clients who are more average looking with a few interesting life experiences to share.

Third and finally, the ideal client is easily hypnotizable.

John, the name of the hairy overweight body I’m massaging, meets all three criteria. I have been massaging John for the last six months. Six months of typically weekly massages and surprisingly our conversation rarely drags. He is a really nice guy, with so many interesting stories.

Conversations with new and interesting clients are one of the reasons I went into massage therapy. I’m a people person and even more so I’m a “toucher”. Of course there are times during a massage that the client just wants to quietly relax and enjoy a caring touch and I respect that.

Recently, John’s job has been more stressful than usual and he is venting to me as I work the knots out of his glutes. Apparently his company is trying to replace all their IT systems, while allotting half of the necessary time for the upgrade to be completed. I let him vent for a while. I like allowing a client to release their stresses by venting. However when the client starts repeating the same point over and over it’s time for an intervention.

I moved to the top of the table and started massaging John’s ears. This is my trigger for John to immediately fall silent. All my trained clients have this as a trigger. It means ‘stop talking, start relaxing, and open your mind to me’. John is so easy to hypnotize now. It required several sessions to train John to this point.

“Start taking deep relaxing breaths”, I ordered him. John immediately complied, filling his lungs and exhaling slowly. I resumed massaging John, moving back to the knots in his legs rather than his back. John’s laying on his stomach and I wanted nothing to interfere with his breathing.

“Start focusing on my voice as I talk to you. Every word relaxes you further. Every word focuses your mind on my voice. Every word focuses you on my will.” John visibly sank further into the table as his muscles relaxed.

John muttered the word “focused” in a soft monotone voice to let me know he is in a deep trance. Now to move the conversation along. “When I awaken you, you will apologize for talking so much about work and start talking about your plans for the weekend.” John is planning a small vacation, and I want to hear more about that, rather than his toxic workplace.

I swatted John lightly on his butt, to indicate to him that he should wake up and pick up where we left off or to follow the instructions I gave during their trance. John immediately switched the conversation to his upcoming trip to Las Vegas. We talked about that for a while as I finished up on John’s back and legs.

I started focusing more on John’s butt, stroking his inner thighs coming very close to his cock and balls, running my fingers down his crack brushing his anus. John’s breathing got more intense, he stopped talking, and began moaning. I continued this for a few minutes, then I lightly brushed John’s cock and balls, bringing fresh groans.

I saw John’s hands reach for my ass but fall short. He subconsciously knew that he was only allowed to touch me when I granted him permission. The desire and frustration built in John. I knew it wouldn’t be long until he submitted. “May I touch your butt” asked John in a submissive and aroused tone.

“You may touch my ass.” He stretched to reach my butt next to his midsection. His hand softly reached under my sports skirt, and started massaging my ass over my panties. It didn’t take him long before he started reaching through the side of my panties, directly massaging my butt cheeks. A warm soft gentle hand so arouses me. He resumed cupping the bottom of my butt cheeks.

John had helpfully aimed his cock facing “south” at the beginning of the massage. This makes it easy for me to stroke his cock. He lifted his hips to make it even easier for me to stroke him. Moving into this position was NOT a post hypnotic trigger. Most guys hoping for something extra will “helpfully” lift up their hips to give their masseuse access to their cock, hoping their masseuse is going to rub their penis. Back in my pre-hypnotist days, they would get the drape tucked somewhat aggressively into their balls, teaching them to forgo this “trick” to a happy ending.

Nowadays, since the happy endings are on my terms with a hypnotized client, I love to do them. I poured a bit more massage oil in my hand and continued stroking his cock. “I’m going to cum,” moaned John. At least that’s what he thought, but I hadn’t given him permission, so his balls were going to get a lot more “blue” before coming.

I gently stroked his cock while teasing his anus with my finger. Fingering a client’s butt really turns me on a lot. So needless to say it turned on all of my hypnotized clients including John as well. After a couple more minutes of stimulating John I could see the frustration in his body. He was ready to turn over, but again I was in control here, he would get to turn over when I was ready, and I enjoy torturing him. John was precumming so much I didn’t need any additional lube to keep stroking John. The groans of his frustration were so arousing.

After I was ready, I let go of John’s cock and gave his hairy ass a fairly hard spank. His cock noticeably jerked from the arousal this gave him. Also he almost immediately turned over, given that was the signal to flip over. His cock was rock hard, visibly pulsing with each heartbeat. I pulled his hand straight up in the air and aimed his forefinger at his forehead. I got a weird look for this but a single word from me, “stare” firmly brought his attention to his forefinger. John’s intense focus on his finger was so arousing. His arm, stiff and unmoving. I left John there for about two minutes, my hand softly stroking my crotch over my panties.

Finally I reached up and lightly tapped the back of John’s hand and watched it slowly sink towards his forehead. John’s face took on a look of fear at first and he softly said, “I can’t stop it.” I saw him struggle and he almost brought it to a stop, but his conditioning was too powerful, his finger continued to slowly descend. Soon his facial expression changed to one of resignation. When his finger touched his forehead his eyes closed and he carefully put his arm at his side. (I used to not worry about how my clients dropped their arm until one of them got it just right and lightly cut her side with a sharp fingernail, so now my clients are trained to gently set their arm down.)

John’s trance was so complete, I could see his cock deflating, shrinking back to flaccid in little over a minute. I gently caressed him, nothing sensual yet, I just like touching people. If John were awake, he likely would be touching me and encouraging me to touch his cock.

“Stand up, step away from the table and start spinning around slowly”. John immediately obeyed. I stroked my crotch harder watching it. “Get hard John.” His penis rapidly inflated with blood, as he continued spinning around. I reached inside my panties, stroking my fingers in and out of my slit.

As much as I would like John’s cock in my pussy, I see way too many clients to take that risk. I would have to settle for John giving me a hand job. I stripped and got up on the massage table, lying face up. I ordered him to start massaging me, John stopped spinning and stood behind my head, He began massaging me, easing the tension in my upper arms, shoulder, and neck. Soon he started occasionally cupping my modest breasts, flicking my nipples gently. I made a kissing sound and he bent over supporting his torso with his right arm, and softly kissed my lips, occasionally working his tongue past my lips to meet my tongue. His free hand flicking and squeezing my left nipple. My hand stretched back down to my pussy and found my clit, stroking it. My arousal grew rapidly, soon I needed more.

“John lick my clit.” John immediately moved between my legs, licking my clit. My arousal spiraled higher as John licked my clit for several minutes. I knew his tongue must be pretty numb by now, but of course he couldn’t stop. Finally I granted John mercy and told him to stand by the side of the table and pour some massage oil in my hand. I started stroking his rigid cock. Even deeply hypnotized John was unable to withhold his groans of pleasure.

‘Start fingering my clit and play with my nipple” John reached down with his hand and reached inside me to grab some of my wetness and use it to stroke my clit. The sensation was overwhelming, I wanted it to continue, but soon the desire to climax overcame me..

“John, your desire to orgasm is growing. When I orgasm you will orgasm as well. You will spurt your cum hard and far. You will as always remember this experience as a wonderful happy ending massage, and retain vivid memories of your orgasm. And as usual you will never speak of this to anyone and never leave a review about your happy ending.” John’s face took on a distant focused expression and responded.

“I will obey mistress”

“Suck my nipple.” John bent down and started sucking my nipple. The bend of his body made it a bit difficult to keep stroking his cock, but I didn’t let go. His cock kept oozing copious precum. My arousal grew higher and higher as I moaned with desire. John started moaning sympathetically matching my arousal. His moaning and arousal stimulated me, finally pushing me over the edge to an orgasm, my body convulsing uncontrollably.

John reflexively stood upright after my orgasm finished. I kept stroking his penis, as his hips started shaking uncontrollably. Given how tall John was, his penis was just barely over the height of my stomach. Soon I felt John’s penis pulse, shooting out ropes of ejaculate, landing on my stomach. I kept stroking his penis to the point where his glans grew extremely sensitive and he twitched uncontrollable from the sensation. I laughed as I “tortured” him, soon letting go of his penis.

“John get a hot towel and clean me and then yourself with the towel.” John silently cleaned our bodies and then stood silently awaiting orders. I got off the massage table and dressed. I told John to lay face up on the table again. I reinforced his trance and posthypnotic suggestions and then woke him up. I finished massaging John’s scalp and the front of his body. John has some issues with his left quad and his feet, and I like to take care of his aches and pains. I am a professional after all.

“Eve, that was an excellent massage as usual.” He stood up naked and walked over to his clothes to get dressed. I silently laughed as John pulled on tiny panties that barely covered the head of his penis, his balls bulging out from the sides of the panties. He had pissed me off a few sessions ago and so he’s been wearing various panties to appointments with me for the last couple months. I can see his red face as he stands unconsciously modeling them for me. He literally can’t finish getting dressed until I comment on his underwear choice.

“John you look ridiculous in those tiny panties, next time wear some granny panties. Why don’t you finish getting dressed.”

John started getting dressed, almost falling trying to pull on his pants too quickly from embarrassment. John reached into his wallet, pulling out $200 for the massage and tip. Given the level of service this was too much. Typically $160 would have been about right. But he would have tried to get away with just paying me $120. I of course know this because he told me while in a trance, so I had him pay more to encourage him to be more generous.

John walked to the door and we met in a typical post session half hug/air kiss. He turned and walked towards the door and subconsciously paused. I let him wait for about 30 seconds before I once again swatted his butt giving him permission to leave.

I sat in my chair and relaxed for a few minutes. It was another hour before Sarah came for her massage (in her case perfectly normal.) And I needed to relax for a while. I looked forward to John’s next visit and I was curious how his mind would interpret my last order to wear granny panties. Anyways, enough relaxing, I have to change the linen for Sarah’s massage. Time to get back to work.