The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOT A CRUEL MAN

PART TWO

I took no more action on my new plaything for the rest of the week but plunged back into the task of getting the department up and running for the new term. I saw Cynthia from a distance a couple of times. When she saw me, she went pale and then walked on rapidly, taking a path away from me. Clearly her nights had been filled with thoughts and fantasies to disturb her equilibrium.

Then on Friday morning, four days after our first meeting, my phone rang.

“Hillman.”

“Professor, it is Dr Merriman.” My trusted agent in the University Medical Centre. She was ringing from where she could be heard. If she had been alone she would have called me Master.

“Ah, yes. Ann-Louise. How are you? You have something to tell me?”

“Yes, Professor. I ran all the standard tests you require and they all came back negative. I trust that will be satisfactory.” I have my toys tested for all the common sexually transmitted diseases. Again a lesson learned from experience.

“Thank you, Ann-Louise. Most satisfactory. Did you check her contraceptive status?”

“Yes, Professor. The subject has already been fitted with a coil. She is regular and will have her next period in...twelve days time, by her reckoning. She has never been pregnant and shows no signs of any physical abnormalities.”

“Good. As a reward, Ann-Louise, you may serve as my maid tonight.”

“Oh.” Her voice caught in an eager little gasp. Then she forced herself to reply in a neutral tone. “That’s very kind of you, Professor. I will be delighted.”

“Come around to the servant’s entrance at six this evening, then. Until then.”

“Until then, Professor.”

I smiled to myself as I hung up the phone and then dug out from the pile of paperwork a report I had prepared earlier. I then went in search of our Equal Oppurtunities Officer.

I found her in a tiny office in the Administration Block. The walls were covered with posters from Government commisions and she sat behind a huge pile of paperwork trying to concentrate.

When I walked in she looked up and her face drained of blood. She looked as if she would run away if there were anywhere she could run to.

“Ah, P..Professor.”

“Ms Mattell. I’ve brought the statistics you wanted? For your survey?”

“Oh, yes. Thank you very much indeed.”

“Not at all , my dear. Not at all.”

At the trigger phrase ‘my dear’, she turned as red as she had been white a moment before. Her eyes bulged and she gripped the edge of her desk. I knew that running through her mind was the image I had planted there: herself kneeling naked before me, her mouth on my cock.

And running through her body was a simultaneous charge of sexual arousal, that filled the room with the scent of her desire. A sweet smell indeed.

“Are you alright, Ms Matell? Is there something wrong?”

“No, ahhh, no nothing is wrong. Thank you, Professor.”

“Are you settling in well? Not too many difficulties in your first days with us? Sleeping alright?”

“Why do you ask that?” She looked at me with a sudden paranoid fear. Clearly the instructions I had implanted had made her rest difficult. Good.

“Oh, no reason. I just often find it difficult to sleep in a new place for a while.”

“Oh, no. Nothing like that.”

“Fine, fine. I was wondering, as it is Friday, if you have nothing better to do this evening if you would like to come and have dinner with me? Tonight at 7-30?”

“I....I...No, Professor, that would....I’m afraid I couldn’t...I have...”

Oh, dear. I had hoped to get through this without having to use the code phrase. Still....

“Jade Fondue.”

The tension flowed out of her body and she smiled up at me, eager to please me.

“How may I serve you?”

I reached behind me to click shut the latch on the door of her little cubbyhole of an office and then said: “Take off that dress.”

Swiftly she lifted the light summery dress she was wearing up and over her head and then stood before me naked, waiting for further instructions.

“Put your hands behind your head and stand as you did before. Good, good. Now do not move until I give you permission. Do not speak until I ask you a direct question.”

Instantly she did as I directed and I went over to stand directly in front of her. As I had instructed she wore no underwear beneath her dress. She must have given much pleasure to her male colleagues in the past five days. Perhaps it made her tedious business visits more tolerable for them. I hoped so.

I stood directly over her her and then said: “Kiss me.”

She stood up on her tiptoes and brought her mouth to mine. Her breath was sweet and I enjoyed the sensation of her body brushing the length of mine. I pulled her towards me with my left hand and then ran my right hand down the length of her body. Her nipples were hard little nubs which rasped against the cotton of my shirt. And when my hand reached her cunt a moan escaped her lips.

“Your cunt is wet, my dear!” Again she moaned, louder this time “Isn’t it?”

“Y...es, yes it is.”

“Why is that, I wonder? Answer me!”

“You...when you talk to me...I get these pictures in my head...I get wet....down there.”

“In your cunt, Cynthia?”

“Yes! Yes! In my cunt....”

“You must never be mealy-mouthed with me, Cynthia. Always use plain words. No euphemisms. Now what pictures do you get in your head.”

“I see myself...kneeling before you with my mouth on your...sex.”

“That’s just the sort of thing I mean, Cynthia. ‘Sex’ indeed. The word you must use is ‘cock’ or ‘prick’. Now what are doing with your mouth.”

“Sucking it.”

“Sucking what, Cynthia?” I thrust two fingers deep into her wet and waiting pussy as I asked this and she gasped.

“Ahhh! Your cock! Your prick! I’m sucking your prick!”

“Show me what you see in your mind, Cynthia. Kneel. Now unzip me.”

She knelt slightly shakily and then reached up to my flies with hands that trembled. “Now, now. Don’t be nervous, Cynthia. You have nothing to be afraid of.” As I say, I am not a cruel man “Take my cock out and hold it.” . She pulled down the zipper and reached inside. My cock was already at ‘half-mast’ and sprang to greater alertness at the touch, still slightly cool despite the heat of her pussy, of Cynthia’s hands.

“Just hold it for a second, Cynthia. Pull the foreskin back gently, that’s right. Smell the scent of it. It smells good, doesn’t it? When you taste it you will find that my cock tastes very, very good to you. And my come will taste even better. You will want to taste every drop of it you can get. Good, good. Now suck me.” She knelt up slightly to get her mouth to the tip of my, by now thouroughly erect cock. Another moan escaped her lips as she ran her tongue around the edge of the glans and then she opened her mouth fully and plunged my full length deep into her throat

I sat back down onto her desk as the sensation overwhelmed me. I would not need to teach her this art at any rate! Somewhere Cynthia had learned how to ‘deep-throat’ as I believe the American expression is. She took me deep into her mouth and I could feel the tip of my cock butting against the back of her throat. All the anticipation of the past week waiting for the ‘all-clear’ on Cynthia built up and in a few short minutes I was approaching an explosive orgasm. I gasped and then pulled myself together enough to say:

“Cynthia, reach down and frig yourself with your other hand! That’s good. Very good. Now when you, ahhhh, when you feel me come in your mouth, you will also, ahhhh, also come. Understood. I’m nearly there....Nearly there...Here I come!!!!”

With a shudder she bobbed her head rapidly to bring me to my peak. My juices spurted down her throat and she bucked and writhed as the taste of my come and the motion of her hand at her clitoris combined with my suggestion, gave her a powerful sexual explosion of her own.

Afterwards I instructed her to lick my cock clean of every last drop of come and then resume her clothing. I opened the tiny top window of her office to clear the air of the scent of lust that filled it and then turned back to give her further instructions. I was feeling very replete and already looking forward to the evening. This midday treat would take the edge off my lust enough for me to make tonight last.

“Now, Cynthia, listen carefully. From now on you will no longer become sexually excited and picture yourself sucking my cock. Instead, whenever I ask you to do something and call you ‘my dear’ you will taste my come in your mouth again and immediately agree to do whatever it was I asked of you. Do you understand?”

“Oh, yes. I understand.”

I looked around the office to check for any signs of anything amiss. I spotted a small, whitish spot on the carpet.

“Cynthia, look here. No get down on all fours and look closely.” Like a cat she slipped gracefully down out of her chair. “Now what is that?”

“It is a bit of your come. It must have spilt...”

“We can’t have that. Lick it up, there’s a good girl.”

Lovingly she put her tongue out and licked the remains of that spot of semen off the carpet. When she was done she looked at me for permission and then seated herself again.

“Topaz Timetable.”

Cynthia shook herself and then looked around puzzled.

I didn’t give her a moment to think but said: “Please reconsider.”

“Umm, err what? Reconsider what, Professor?”

“My invitation to dinner. I want you to reconsider your refusal and say you’ll come, my dear.”

“I...” She paused and licked her lips for a moment. “Oh, well if you put it like that, well certainly I’ll come.”

“Now that’s better. I bet you had nothing at all to do this weekend and were just shy. Tell me truthfully, my dear, if you had anything planned for this whole weekend.”

“Well, no truthfully, I was planning to spend it at home getting the flat ready and my things unpacked...”

“Well, then I’ll look forward to seeing you at seven thirty then.” I went to the door, surruptiously flicking the catch off it. “Oh and Cynthia...”

“Yes, Professor?”

“I would be pleased if you were to wear something special for me. Please wear your sexiest dress, my dear.”

“Oh, Oh, yes. Of course I will.”

“Good, Until tonight then.”

And I turned and went off down the corridor, whistling. Behind me, Cynthia sat, wondering at the taste in her mouth.