The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No ‘I’ in H_ve

Chapter Five

Reading through the files, Brooks had found out quickly that her employer had called the police from Ankara, Turkey, seven hours after the “abduction” to explain that everything was fine, and that it had all been just a misunderstanding. She sighed, softly, her eğitici warming softly in her mind, imagining the Turkish beauty sitting blank eyed and obediently telling the Swedish authorities everything she had been programmed to say.

Damn, she swore, trying her best to push out the image and accompanying feelings.

The files she had taken from the Ari Kovani were now ready to view, and thumbing through, she cross referenced several sections with police files. The international dating site Lifemate.com was among the holdings now owned by Beren Omenaa, and it was one of the fastest growing sites on the net, with over one million new members just in the past month. Cross-referencing records had produced something interesting: among the members were fourteen hundred women who had been recently reported missing, having disappeared without any trace. Scrolling through the site photos, Brooks spotted a very familiar face, that of the auburn haired Denetleyici.

Brooks closed her eyes, imagining logging on to a dating site and getting hypnotized to obey after filling out a form with her complete personal data for her matching profile. The system would select the most desirable candidates from among those with few close ties, whose disappearances wouldn’t be as noticeable. Women like Petra Givens, formerly a twenty-two year old college grad just moved to a new city and looking for new friends, more recently the beautiful Denetleyici who had given Brooks her eğitici. Cursing herself again and shaking her head to clear it, Brooks pulled her hand from her pants and went back to the files.

* * *

Sliding through the ductwork of the office complex, Brooks tried to look out whenever possible, but the vents here didn’t allow it. She was going to have to search a different way. This building, she had found from the files she had decrypted, housed the true headquarters of the Omenaa Empire, and, of all the places in this city where her client might be, this seemed the most likely.

Her travels through the city had been interesting, to say the least. Awash in a sea of its own central language, her eğitici had been in overdrive, to where she had been so sexually stimulated by keyif that it had been hard not to rape the driver of her taksi, or just masturbate herself silly right there in the back seat with him watching. Somehow she had been able to keep her composure, but now, in the ductwork, with the familiar music and floral scented air, her body was on a very ragged edge.

She needed to get out of the vent system to where she could see.

Using a fiber optic periscope, she peered out into a room hung all around with deep blue tapestries, arranged similarly to the one where she’d met her first Denetleyici and been given her eğitici: yatak odası, a kovan arisi bedchamber. Her body lit up with keyif at the sight of the four beds and the two chairs. She dropped into the room, taser in hand, and swiftly moved off to the side, toward the stands which held clothing.

Quickly she stripped, tossing all of her clothes into the bag which she stashed it behind the low shelves which held clean giysiler. The esir within her mind nearly exploded with the good fortune of finding this room: she had planned to put on the giysi from her bag, but it had been worn before, and wasn’t clean. Kovan arılar ın her zaman temiz olmalıdır; the esir knew that a proper kovan arisi was always clean.

The sandals, as before, seemed to reshape themselves to fit her feet, and, as she straightened, she saw herself reflected in a mirror hung from the wall between sheets of flowing blue. It was a vision of someone new, and it drew her in immediately. The kovan arisi staring back at her was perfect, from the shining silver of her sandals, to her bare midriff and to the perfect sapphire of her eğitici. Brooks felt herself falling into her own eyes and it was hard not to want to just fall and keep falling.

As the feelings of keyif rose, she heard the door opening and turned to face whoever entered. Two kovan arisi walked in, keeping perfect time with the music, their expressions showing the same blissful devotion Brooks had seen in all of them (most recently she had seen it rising in her own reflected image).

Waves of warm keyif swept through her as the kovan arisi came toward her, radiating their devotion outward, almost overwhelming her. Feeling her will slipping away into those four oncoming soft eyes, Brooks knew she could just let go, and izleyin follow. She was so very tired and the kovan arisi were so warm and … Her hand tightened on the taser she held, just to the threshold of releasing its charge and the feelings subsided, allowing her will to resume control, for now. Apparently she had taught her eğitici something, too.

The two kovan arisi walked past to one of the beds, ignoring her, silently disrobing and placing headphones over their ears as they sunk down onto the bed, locked in the deep embrace of a kiss.

She could be just like them, she knew, but her will was able to turn away and walk her out into the corridor beyond. The emptiness she felt without the warmth of keyif was like waking to find that you’re the last person on Earth: totally alone, forever. She needed to hold onto that feeling; no matter how hard it was, walking in a sea of pleasure to not drink it in.

Shortly, the small hallway led to a larger one, and still another larger main corridor, thronging with kovan arisi. It was hard not to lose herself in the rhythm of those blissful faces and moving, perfect bodies.

At either side of her were large galleries where kovan arisi sat at computer screens, endless rows of mindless women powering the mind of the Ari Kovani. “Güzel,” Brooks breathed, using the first word that came to mind. It was beautiful she thought, looking upward at the seemingly endless levels of them, nerve centers as far upward as the eye could see. This was the heart of the Ari Kovani, the central brain of a human machine which spanned the globe, thinking and acting with one singular purpose. Why? she thought.

Ari Kovani hayatta gerekir, the revelation made perfect sense as it flashed in her mind. Like any living organism, The Ari Kovani was driven to survive, to grow, to thrive. The Ari Kovani must survive. It felt strange to be thinking in two languages at once, and to switch almost seamlessly from one to another within her mind. The thought, like a lot of others appeared and fade quickly.

Brooks hadn’t been able to (hadn’t really tried) to explain her feelings to Alex. True, the Ari Kovani had forced their eğitici onto her head and it was now trying to control her, but it could also be said that she had broken in, and that the Ari Kovani was simply protecting itself. Ari Kovani hayatta gerekir, her thoughts repeated. The Ari Kovani must survive.

Of course, she knew that her eğitici could influence, even control her thoughts and was probably doing so now. Evet, the answer appeared in her mind, somehow even being told that, yes, her thoughts were being guided and shaped didn’t elicit the rage in her being that it might have a few days before. She was tired of fighting, and her eğitici seemed not to be directly attempting anything right now, possibly because of the taser she had cupped in her hand. It seemed to know that it would accomplish nothing by pushing another confrontation, so she continued on, one more kovan arisi flowing in a sea of kovan arisi. Up ahead she saw them, two Denetleyici leading two esir in street clothes, and as they approached, the masses of kovan arisi parted to make way, with Brooks among them, watching them pass without looking at them.

As they passed, Brooks followed them, since there was a chance Beren was still awaiting her beyin yıkama, and could at least be saved, if they could get these things off their heads and out of their minds. Hayır—no, she felt in her mind, Kovan katılmalısınız—you must join the Ari Kovani. Şimdi size bir parçası olduğu—it is part of you now.

We’ll see about that, Brooks smiled slightly, closing the distance between herself and the esir she followed a little bit. The fact that the flowing river of kovan arisi parted before them made following easy, so it was easy to fall into the rhythm and watch, passively, taking in the wonders of the Ari Kovani. If Beren was still an esir, like her, it was possible that by following these two, she might find where they had her. If it was too late, Brooks had to admit that she had no idea what could be done.

The corridor widened into a high, dome-ceilinged structure, through which she could clearly see stars. There were hundreds of women here, kovan arisi, köle and Denetleyici, all standing in long straight rows, facing the far wall where, high above them, on a large, crystalline platform surrounded by tapestries of red, stood a figure draped in red robes. Kraliçe Arı, this time the flash of new knowledge stopped her in her tracks and she turned to face the far away figure which now filled her whole awareness.

“Like my mother before.” The Queen spoke clearly in her mind, and Brooks couldn’t even tell which language she was speaking. The words of the Kraliçe Arı were heard by all through their eğitici, it felt right: “… and her mother before her.” There was something, a sparkle of color on the Queen’s forehead—Brooks could see it clearly in her mind—a gleaming ruby set within a circle of pulsating white and blue stones.

“The Ari Kovani must grow,” the Kraliçe Arı proceeded; Brooks felt renewed waves of keyif rising in her body and knew it came to her from the shining jewels that filled her mind.

“Bağlı olmak Ari Kovani.” Brooks breathed without thinking, and her whole being dissolved in the keyif flowing over her.

“Ari Kovani hayatta gerekir,” the voice of the Kraliçe Arı caressed her very soul. Yes, evet, the Ari Kovani would survive, it was clear now, that there was no stopping it, and with the words of the Kraliçe Arı washing her clean of her will, it was impossible to even want to stop it.

“Bağlı olmak Ari Kovani,” Brooks sighed again, feeling the waves of keyif building and driving her closer to the edge.

“Ödül,” This word, coming from the Kraliçe Arı directly into her mind, sent her crashing within herself, toppling over the edge and tumbling into an all-eclipsing orgasm for what seemed an unending time … that is until it ended, and she stood, alone save for the flow of kovan arisi which had resumed nearby. Brooks shook herself, and wondered how she was still herself. Strangely there was no answer in her mind.

The other esir were gone now, led away by their attending denetleyici, no doubt, so Brooks could see no choice but to continue the way they had been going. She had thoughts of getting out, leaving Beren to whatever fate awaited her and trying to find a way of removing her eğitici, but her mind seemed unable to hold them. She knew that meeting either the Kraliçe Arı or any denetleyici directly would likely lead to her esaret—submission—because it was hard even to just think without thinking in the Turkish of her eğitici, and it was doubly hard not to just stop right there and masturbate at the very thought of esaret. Her whole body ached with need, fueled by the rhythm of the all-penetrating music, the sweet-smelling, mind-smoothing atmosphere, and the treacherous undermining of her will and mind by her eğitici.

Walking among hundreds of kovan arisi, each moving to the same rhythm and blissfully obedient, the urge to teslim—surrender—was inescapable. The place was winning, and she knew it, knew also that her mind was being fed the knowledge, and taught to feel a near-crippling need for it. She closed her eyes and stopped walking. After a long struggle to remember her taser through the sexual fog of keyif that fought to obscure her will, her finger poised itself over the button.

Brooks clenched, focusing on her last bit of anger toward this place to drive back the fog and her finger tightened ever so slowly on the trigger button. Wait, she thought, in a realization that seemed, at last, like it was her own. She opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings, as the river of kovan arisi flowed around her. If she used the taser here, she knew it would have her, she would be dazed, standing out here in the open, exposed, and by the time she regained herself there would no doubt be a pair of denetleyici standing by with their pulsating white-jeweled eğitici to take her mind, and lead her, mindless, to her kapsül, and beyin yıkama from which would emerge another kovan arisi who would never think on her own again. The mere thought of it, and the waves of keyif washing through her almost made her do it.

“Hayır!” her mouth said, before she realized what she had done. No! her mind corrected itself forcing away from the words of the Ari Kovani. The flow remained the same, oblivious to her shout, but somehow her mind felt clearer and her will a little stronger. She knew, though, that, although those around her hadn’t seemed to hear, the Ari Kovani had heard, and that it would, no doubt, send someone to help this malfunctioning kovan arisi.

It was hard to summon the will to want to, and harder still to start walking again to try and get away from here before they came, but her legs started walking, and after several steps, her mind and will were able to catch up, and even feel good about the act of resistance. Focus helped, and while it seemed like child’s play for her eğitici to disassemble more involved concepts like mounting a rescue, or even removing the device itself, it appeared to be daunted by the simple, monolithic concept that was the word no, not hayir, its own version of the word, but no, a wall of it, thrown down in its path by Brooks thinking it over and over in her mind.

No.

Not even the loss of keyif stopped her. She almost fell, losing the rhythm of her pace for a few steps, as, suddenly, the pleasurable waves which had nearly washed her away were withdrawn. For a faltering moment, the empty aloneness of being without nearly toppled her wall, but even this helped her. Renewing her inner rage, her inner repetition of the word found new conviction and she continued walking, her mind, at least for the time being, feeling like her own again.

She knew, deep down that her eğitici was nothing if not persistent, and would, in time, flank her defenses, or that the Ari Kovani would simply surround, subdue, and collect her. But, for the moment, she was herself, and it was far more than she had felt for a long time.

Leaving the main corridor behind, Brooks turned left into a smaller hallway where there were fewer kovan arisi, and then into another where she was alone. It felt strange, unbalancing in a way to be without the rhythmic flow of bodies dressed just as she was, moving in time with the same music which timed her steps, but as she adjusted, it helped to clear her mind a little more. The only problem now was that in being, at least to some degree, free, she didn’t know what to do, or what she wanted to do. She was afraid to let her thoughts stray too far from no and in doing so to risk allowing her eğitici a way to skirt her desperate defenses.

Rounding a corner, her heart skipped a beat at the sight of a row of denetleyici, standing at silent attention across from a row of six esir, conspicuous in their street clothes and identical only in their silent, blank attention. There was no choice, really, they would certainly see her for an davetsiz gelen misafir—intruder—if she tried to turn around, or do anything other than continue down the hall to the double doors at the end and hope that the attending kovan arisi would open them for her.

She could feel her eğitici lurking beneath her will, stirring, pulling at the edges and she felt, just for a moment, her resolve and focus falter. No, she insisted desperately, within herself, and as she approached the double doors she breathed silent relief as they were pulled open for her to pass. She didn’t allow her mind to dwell on the fact that she was feeling relief at having gained admission to the very room where free women were made, irreversibly, into kovan arisi.

As the doors closed behind her, Brooks saw the unmistakable red robes of the Kraliçe Arı facing away from her, into a half circle of spellbound kovan arisi and denetleyici. Without knowing what she wanted to do, she kept walking, bringing herself ever closer, behind the Queen of the Ari Kovani.

“Esir Durdur!” the voice of the Kraliçe Arı sang through her mind.

No, her will almost pleaded, like a whimper of air from a deflating balloon. She stopped, not quite five feet from the Kraliçe Arı.

“Heykel gibi hareketsiz,” the voice seemed to wrap itself around her clit. Brooks stood still, unable to move, just like a statue. But, somehow, her mind still felt clear, and was able to register shock as the Kraliçe Arı turned to face her.

The face of her employer, the beautiful Beren Omenaa, bloomed in her mind like the brightest rose, like the glimpse of a Goddess, and, somehow, underneath it all was the feeling that part of her had known. At least the esir within her had known.

Beren wore an eğitici in gold: more of a web encircling the top of her head than a ring, centering a perfect ruby surrounded by blue and white stones, which pulsed within Brooks’ mind and set her frozen body afire with keyif. It took her several slow seconds to realize that, under the robe, Beren, the newly crowned Kraliçe Arı, was naked, except for the golden bangles which hung at her wrists and the ruby which graced her navel.

“Elbisesini çıkarmak,” she spoke again. And without hesitation Brooks began, robotically, to disrobe, and in no time was standing naked before the Kraliçe Arı, a helpless, frozen esir. Almost helpless, she still held the taser. She was unable to move without a direct command, and hadn’t been told to drop it.

“Silah bırakma,” at the command, Brooks dropped the taser without hesitation and felt an immediate wave of keyif; it owned her, as did the Kraliçe Arı. The robe fell away, and the beautiful Goddess, who had been her employer and was now so much more, took a few barefoot steps to where she was face to face with the frozen Brooks.

“Hah şöyle:” Brooks felt very, very good. She had pleased the vision which filled her existence: “Halim selim.”

A wave of warm calm swept through Brooks, and her frozen body trembled inwardly with keyif.

The Kraliçe Arı smiled, and reached out to touch, then caress Brooks’ cheek. “Happy to see you,” she said, seemingly directly into Brooks’ brain so she could no longer be sure which language was being spoken. It didn’t matter: she belonged to the Ari Kovani and the words of the Kraliçe Arı would always be heard and understood without thinking. “Very happy,” the soft hand moved to touch Brooks’ eğitici, and she would have collapsed from the sensation if she’d been permitted to move.

The kiss was sudden, almost animal in its intensity, and the embrace almost savage with lust. With the Kraliçe Arı’s arms encircling her, Brooks felt herself fall away as her mouth and body were drowned in that of her Queen. Lost in the waves of keyif, Brooks was suddenly free to move, and in that freedom lost herself in returning the lustful embrace of her Goddess. “Ödül:” the word sounded in her mind and, before the orgasm swept her away in rolling waves of ecstasy, she thought she felt the Kraliçe Arı fall into her own trembling climax. Then her world was lost in ödül and forever bound to her Goddess and to the Ari Kovani.

“Bağlı olmak Ari Kovani” echoed through her pleasure, reshaping everything it touched, and she knew it was true, and would be forever.

Epilogue

“Stop right there!” The security officers commanded, out of breath from running.

The Los Angeles skyline glowing below her, the hırsız moved to the edge of the roof. She was a kovan arisi, in service of the Kraliçe Arı, her Goddess, and she belonged to the Ari Kovani completely, but she was the hırsız, a thief, a very good thief, and in her bag rested something she had stolen which would help the Ari Kovani greatly to grow and survive.

“Ari Kovani hayatta gerekir.” She breathed, dropping away from the edge to fall and then glide away on the wings of her glide suit, held aloft by the warm thermals of the city, and the still warmer waves of keyif which filled her whole being.

Sona Erdirmek