The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Humans under the control of an alien race, the Tox.

1928

Kate Winslow wandered around the promenade with a hand-basket under her arm. A pretty young woman, she had long black hair and bright blue eyes.

She stopped at Ellen MacPhearson’s cart and picked up some cut flowers. She looked them over, and inhaled. They smelled delightful

“Morning” Ellen said

“Good morning” Kate smiled, “These are beautiful”

“Fresh cut this morning” Ellen said, rising up from her wooden stool keen to make a sale.

“How much?”

“Two” Ellen said, and held up two fingers.

“Okay” Kate smiled as she reached into her bag and pulled out two coins.

Ellen wrapped the stems in newspaper and handed them to Kate. who handed over her money. Kate placed them carefully in her basket and then moved on.

It was crowded that day in the square.

Market day.

It seemed like all the people from Urkhammer, Iowa were there. More than 4000 souls.

Kate suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Her heart skipped a beat. She pressed through the throng.

“Peter!” she called, almost dropping the basket as she forced her way through the crowd.

He turned to see her… but his face should have looked pleased. He did not look pleased.

“Peter, darling!” she called as she pushed through the crowd, “It’s me, mommy!”

Suddenly she stopped. She had not see it. It had been crouching down attending to Peter. It rose up now. A Tox

The Tox was female. She stood up fifteen feet tall. She appeared angry that Kate would approach her ‘pet’.

Her black eyes might not have given away any emotion but her nipple horns extended erect, threatening.

It was a defensive posture of one of the grey-skinned females. Kate knew not to press forward. The Tox only had to pick her up and impale her on her nipples, and inject her milk into Kate… Kate would have been dead in seconds.

The Tox were large, strong, smart. They were mammalian-humanoids. But they had little pity for their slaves… except Ti’ear. This one had a pet—Peter.

It was in the year 1928 when they arrived in the small rural hamlet in Iowa. “The Harvest” as it was known now. They abducted the entire town and brought them to this space-ship. A replication of the town—inside the ship—made the human prison seem somewhat tolerable—but they were all prisoners never-the-less.

The Tox; they made the humans work. What would such an advance race want with weak humans? Slaves! Some were sent down to the mining moon. Some were domestics. Some cleaned up the ship.

And, the Tox made the humans breed! Breeding; random pairings at first, and then they matched couples up based on genetic maps and what they desired of the offspring

Kate had already had this happen several times. The first time she had sex with Bill Parsons, the town’s pastor. He was thirty years older than her.

Bill had been one of the leaders of the protest, but the cranial implants everyone were given caused resistance to lead to pain.

Bill fucked her. Kate was lucky to be allowed to enjoy it. Her sister Rebecca had not when paired with “Smiley” Sedgemoor. And it had hurt!

Kate was pregnant, and forced to birth within a month of that night. Then she was paired up again, and again it was Bill. And again a forced gestation. And the children—taken away to be modified by the Tox to fill various uses.

Then, her father Karl…

The tears in her eyes when she entered the conception chamber to see her dad… Karl had had his personality wiped. He was a drone. In some strange way Kate was glad he was unaware that she sat on him and took him into her. She was made to enjoy it again and she cried as she came.

All in all she birthed fourteen before her eggs could no longer be harvested. These ‘offspring’ she thought of only as abominations. Some were modified to become drones, some were now Enforcers… a kind of alien controlled police.

Some women were raped by the Tox themselves. For sport. The Tox seemed to enjoy the pain it caused.

And her own son, Peter was eight at the time of the Harvest. Taken from her on the second day, Harvest +1.

She did not know what had become of him until now. She reckoned that he must be eleven now. Yes, she thought, it must have been three years since the Harvest.

Kate stepped back when the Tox reared up menacingly.

“Please” she cried, “I just want to hug my son”

Suddenly the Tox stepped back, her nipple horns retracted. Other humans around looked too aghast as the Tox did not kill Kate outright.

Kate didn’t understand this. Mercy was not the way of the Tox. She stepped forward and embraced Peter, holding him against her naked body, feeling his warmth.

“Who are you?” he gasped

“It’s me, your momma”

“This is my mom” he said pointing to the Tox. Kate looked up at it. The creatures could not smile, but Kate felt it gloating. She realised that was the reason it let her get close to Peter. To let her know her son did not want her.

Peter broke away from her. He stood under the Tox. It’s pouch opened up and he climbed up into the creature.

The Tox patted its stomach, nesting the human child within her. It turned and making a shrill (it’s version of a hum) it strode through the crowd of naked humans that thronged about the promenade.

Kate fell to her knees and cried. Her friend Carla who had witnessed this came up to her “Honey? What’s the matter?” she said, her naked pendulous breasts resting on Kate.

“I saw my son!” she cried

“You saw Peter?” Carla cried, “That was Peter?” Carla had never known the boy but she knew that in the first weeks after the Harvest, as she and Kate were kept together that Kate had spoken about him so often.

Kate could only nod.

“What’s the matter with her?” one woman asked

“She saw her son… “ Carla said, standing up

“It’s a blessing we’re too old to have any more” the woman said, “These evil aliens have stolen all the life from our wombs”

Carla helped Kate to her feet and took her back to Barracks IV-K

The humans lived in collective accomodation. It was easier to control them. Each Barrack had a Barrack chief—a human more prone to selling out his/her comrades.

Ti’ear passed through the boundary that separated the human areas from the rest of the ship.

She passed by security that scanned her automatically. The child she had inside her was protected. She carried him to her quarters and went inside. Inside the boy was connected to her by an umbilicus. She fed him. And she could hear his thoughts and he could hear hers. They were bound together.

She looked over the following day’s work roster, casually stroking the bulge in her abdomen that had her cargo.

Ti’ear had never been able to have her own children. She had the internal organs for it, but not the eggs. She had compensated for this by having a lot of sex with a lot of Tox males.

She even considered a ‘transformation’—to become male—then she might at least father children of her own. It would only take her to pinch the Thorax Nerve to release the chemicals, and she would transform into a male within days. But, capturing humans then took her mind off matters

She took one as a pet. Carrying him inside her, feeding him, nurturing him—it was officially forbidden—considers by her kind as a type of bestiality.

Unofficially she was ignored.

Peter came out of her. She cleaned him and sat him down at her table whilst she replicated dinner for herself. She was going to breast-feed him—injected it was not a poison. She would do this as she ate her more ‘formal’ meal

Peter was a little different than other humans. After years of immersion in her gestational pouch he had absorbed a great deal of her enzymes.

She didn’t know it, but Peter was growing up stronger, more intelligent than other humans. His brain had been changed by her without her even realising it.

And, he had learned her language. She had caught him reading one of her computer books. She made a slight shrill noise, glad and surprised. It had never occurred to her that the simpleton humans could do this. She should have been angered.

Her language was complex by human standards. Fourteen noun cases, four declensions of adjective. Seven verb tenses.

Even their script was written in a non-linear sentence structure.

Chapter Two — 1938

Peter was taller than other humans. As an adult he was muscular and handsome. He had been nurtured inside a Tox ‘mother’ for much of his adolescence. When he had grown old enough she had even let him have sex with her.

He had learned their language and he new all their technological marvels

In 1938 Ti’er passed away and Peter, without his ‘mother’ was forced to return to the human habitation areas.

He kept the knowledge of the Tox a secret from them. They would have executed him out-of-hand. They man-handled him as they marched him into the human habitation area.

Peter settled down in his quarters.

“Hi, there” a young woman said

“Hello” he said

“What’s that accent?” she smiled

“What accent?”

“You speak English… but I can’t place where you come from… where you harvested recently?”

“No” he said, “I’ve lived on this ship for years”

“Where?”

“What?”

“Where?” she asked, “I have never seen you before”

“I’ve been around” he said evasively

“What’s your name?”

“Peter”

“Peter? Just Peter?”

“Yes”

“Hi, ‘just Peter’” she smiled, “I’m Joelene Wheelock… most people just call me Jo”

“What do you do here?” he asked

“DO?” she snorted… “What does any fertile woman ‘do’?”

She looked at him for a sign of humour. But he was serious.

“You’re serious?” she asked

He shrugged

“Every three months I go to the insemination room and one of those ‘things’ rapes me and impregnates me with its young”

He still looked puzzled, he knew the Tox raped women for sport. He did not know that they had any cross-species off-spring. What he didn’t know as well that these off-spring were infertile, an abomination…

“And then I birth a number of them that will go on to be our oppressor’s slaves”

Still no response

“And then they do it to me all over again… and will keep doing it till I reach ’the Pause’”

“And what about now?”

“Well fortunately every three years they give me six months off so my body can try and recover”

“Oh, and has it?”

“Are you joking?” she growled, “Where the fuck have you been?”

“Around”

“Sure ‘around’” she said with disdain “Don’t fucking tell me then!”

She turned

“Don’t leave” he said

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks “What the fuck?” she gasped as she could not move her feet. She swung about with her torso as if to make her legs fall into line.”

“Turn around” he said

Suddenly her left leg shot into the air, and planted itself hard, followed by her other leg—till she was facing him

“What the fuck…?” she gasped “You have their power!”

“Be quiet” he said

She nodded compliance

“You will obey me, understand”

She nodded. She was frightened. But she felt she had to obey him.

“Say it!”

“Yes” she said, “I will obey you… fuck… how are you doin….”

“Do not speak” he said

She nodded.

He looked over her naked body. She was beautiful, but though she was twenty-nine she had the appearance of someone ten years older… from her body continually being ravaged

“I will fuck you now” he said

“Yes” she said.

“Turn around and bend over”

“Yes” she said. She did so, offering her ass to him..

As he slid into her other people came into the quarters; Barracks IV

Some noticed that Jo was having sex. Seeing sex in public was no longer an oddity.

One woman though noticed that the male was a stranger

Jo gaped with silent joy as her vagina was stretched wide by Peter’s cock. She didn’t know if he was making her enjoy it, but it was wonderful.

The woman walked up to them and watched; something about Jo’s cries. The older woman, her naked body showed its age touched herself between her legs. Peter largely ignored her.

Jo cried in joy as she came. Then he came in her.

As he held her thighs his hands luminesced. He used his powers to modify her physical body

“What did you do?” the woman asked

“What?”

“Your hands… they glowed”

Jo stood up and looked at him “You have my seed in you now” he said to her

“Yes, Master” she said

“Master? Jo?” the woman said, “Are you okay?”

“You will come to me” he said as he looked at her

Suddenly her feet dragged her forward following him

“What the fuck?”

“You will obey me, too”

“Yes, I will obey you” she said

“What is your name?” he asked

“Kate Winslow” she replied

“Turn around, I will fuck you…”

“Yes, Master” she said

Peter took the older woman, his mother and eased her over her bed. She was dry inside and it hurt her a little as he pushed his way up into her. But as he fucked her he modified her too.

Epilogue

A new breed of children were brought into being by Peter and his powers; he changed women into his slaves and he made them breed.

The first Tox to notice something happened when he was confronted by Peter’s first son—Stanley. And it was a brief encounter

Stanley shared his father’s powers and abilities. He killed the Tox…

With that ‘first blood’ the humans would begin to fight back.

Out of the Barracks twenty young modified men burst out. The Tox were slow to react—unable to comprehend the danger after years of dominating the humans.

Stanley had emerged with two of his own sons—from woman he’d bred with from another barracks.

The armoury

With their own made alien-weapons… the armoury fell and the Tox were denied its use. Without their weapons the Tox were still stronger than humans, but they were mortal just like the humans.

The women Peter had enslaved rose up.

Other humans, yearning to be free joined.

It was the beginning of the march to freedom!

The End